[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any truth to the story that some Americans thought they could

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Any truth to the story that some Americans thought they could defend themselves against Irma with guns? Apparently some shot into it to try and change the direction. Why are Americans so fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1505000080846.jpg (733KB, 1438x1655px) Image search: [Google]
1505000080846.jpg
733KB, 1438x1655px
>>744968932
You know that was all a joke, right? Facebook memories pages propegated that.
Who's the retard?
>Inb4 whom's'dt
>>
>>744969897
FUUUUUCK autocorrect. *Memes not memories
>>
>>744968932
Shows how stupid you are that you even considered the possibility that it was true.
>>
Americans are stupid because they glorify ignorance and look down on education, as a culture.
>>
>>744970011

This is America we're talking about, the bar is very very low.
>>
It sounds plausible because Americunts are fucking stupid.

America, where the people are so goddamned stupid, we need to warn the idiots who are allergic to peanuts not to eat peanut butter by adding disclaimers on the jar.
>>
>>744970015
>look down on education
https://thebestschools.org/features/100-best-universities-in-world-today/
gotta love stereotypes
>>
sheriff responded to 4chan-like #Cut4Bieber type meme that advocated people shoot at the hurricane

/story
>>
>>744970161
Those disclaimers aren't because we're dumb, it's because we're hyper litigious
>>
>>744970177
See, you're so stupid you think that counters anything.
>>
>>744970161
Has more to do with tort and people incentivised by lawyers to file such lawsuits and less to do with people being just stupid.
>>
>>744970314
>you're so stupid, I can't even make a rebuttal
fixed it
>>
>>744970161
Idiot doesnt know the difference between legumes and tree nuts.
>>
>>744968932
Nah man. It was a joke.
Gullible as fuck.
>>
>>744970365
Every single facet of mainstream American society is the rebuttal, dimwit. Keep your head in the sand.
>>
If they did, it was a joke, and youre a fucking moron for making this post.
>>
>>744970424

Idiot doesn't know how to read a sentence. You must be an American.
>>
>>744970015
Niggers*
>>
>>744968932
I was only joking but I guess it took off
>>
>>744970161
Why are Europeans so mad all the time?
Are their lives really that miserable, no wonder they look across the ocean with seething rage.
>>
>>744970571
You actually believe your own shit don't you?
I'd kek if it wasn't so pathetic.
>goes on and on about how dumb Americans are
>instantly believed something he saw on Facebook.
>>
File: 7a5.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
7a5.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>>744970698
well if you worked about 6 hours a day or less, lived in a cubicle-type setting, dealt with high living-expenses, and your only method of transportation was a scooter and public transit, I'd probably take my frustration out on those who are better off.
>>
>>744969897
But this is obviously bait.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.