[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >neet transformation almost fully complete >independence

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: forever_alone_amumu.jpg (367KB, 898x1042px) Image search: [Google]
forever_alone_amumu.jpg
367KB, 898x1042px
>be me
>neet transformation almost fully complete
>independence day arrives in my country
>five days to do fuck-all
>fuckyes.jpg
>mom passes by me one night and says
>"Hey anon why don't you call your friend over?"
>My friend, who i'll call Bruce from now on, is a league faggot
>call him anyway, he says alright because mom suggested calling him
>"Hey, Anon, wanna play minecraft"
>areyoufuckingshittingmerightnow.png
>other friend is in tall, Philippe, faggot enough to not be a chad, but social enough to not be a neet
>i call him over for the weekend.

>the day they should come i get a call from each.
>"Hey anon i don't feel like going to your place, cya"
>Bruce just noped the fuck out, idc since disapointing is his main job.
>"Anon, gonna spend the day at a hair saloon with mom, can't go to your place, we can go watch a movie or some shit on sunday to compensate"
>i got ditched by both, at least there's sunday for me to do something
>mom needed the phone since she broke hers
>i go to the theater, no phone, buy the tickets, it's a politics movie but we're there to just dick around
>I wait.
>He didn't come, i had to watch a whole movie on brazillian politics on my own
>dad finds me alone in the corner of the parking lot, eating a bag of doritos
>we get home, mom hands me the phone and hugs me
>"i'm sorry anon"
>youfuckingwhat?
>he left a message saying he went on a session 2hrs earlier and went with his gfs best friend
>i cried myself to sleep that night
>only get home late in the afternoon, somewhy i started feeling suffocated at home doing fuck-all
>dad calls me to go for a walk
>it was fun, we talked shit, walked the dog and it was an overall pleasant experience
>we're going again on Wednesday, i dont give a fuck about the fuckers who ditched me anymore.

I don't know how to end the story, so i'll just cut it there, did you ever have a similar experience, /b/?
>>
>>744967339
This is only the start of it anon. The next steps are deep depression followed by nihilism. Then you will start having fun again

The process takes about 10 years, try not to drink too much because a beergut is a bitch to get rid of

Enjoy the ride
>>
>>744967519
But...i'm happy as is...i won't come back, i won't! i won-
>>
>>744967519
it wont take ten years you faggot, it's different for every person, but since OP seems to have good caring parents it'll take him at least two or three years. Don't worry OP life's like that, you'll find good friends eventually, in the mean time you can spend time with your parents, after all they're the two persons you'll miss the most once they're gone.
>>
>>744967785
Well you just pulled an Arcadian literature lesson out of me: how time is ephemerous.
fuck you for having me learn shit
>>
>>744967867
>how time is ephemerous
but that's not bad anon. When someone spends time with you they're giving you their most precious thing on earth, their limited time, that wich they'll never get back. The same goes for you, so dont give your time to shitty friends, use it with people you like/love,
>>
>>744968228
Huh, never thought 4chan would teach me something in 1/10th of the time all social media websites i ever used did
>>
>>744967339
I used to hang out in hour calls all the time with one of my friends then they started calling less and all my other friends were too busy.

My dad and I started going to walmart late at night and just cruise. It was fun but apparently he was high most of those nights and when he wasn't I had to convince him to go.

He haven't gone out in a couple of months... :(
>>
>>744969113
Geez, well, i still get on calls with most of my friends, but recently i've been feeling a need to go out and do shit
>>
>>744969113
>He haven't gone out in a couple of months... :(

Force yourself out, no ones keeping you home. Go to a coffee shop or a bar at least once a week, force yourself out.
>>
>>744969213
There was also a couple weeks a month or two ago I'd go out every night with one or two of my other friends.

My calling friend and I still call sometimes and we're almost constantly texting.

but yeah, Idk if he really was high or not, he denies it but it's weird. it used to be mean=high sober=fun but then that stuff got mixed around probably with him doing different drugs. I don't wanna say he's a bad guy rather than a manchild.

'wish my friend would call me more though...
>>
>>744969396
I don't have a license yet, I never learned to drive... He was letting me practice. until first we stopped going out, then something started getting wonky with the car, then we started using his dad's car, then that car got totaled when some cunt was turning left from the right lane, now his dad has a new car but....???? Idk.

I should be getting a permit and going to a class soon though so...
>>
>>744969758

Walking my dude, walk to the bar, stagger home. Man has being doing it since we first learned to build bars. Walking my dude.
>>
>>744967339
Hi fellow Mexican
>>
File: 1358313221648.jpg (61KB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
1358313221648.jpg
61KB, 322x252px
If you encounter an asshole on the way to work you encounter an asshole.

If you encounter 10 assholes on the way to work, you ARE the asshole.

As such, if all your friends constantly ditch you, time to stop blaming them and always being a whiny faggot. The one constant is you. You're the toxic waste of space who is boring, wishy-washy, indecisive, passive aggressive and a little bitch. The people who pretend to be your friend just have good juidgement in avoiding sperglords who are better off killing themself.
>>
>>744970418
Never had a more accurate description of myself, thing is, this time it wasn't my fault, my first friend refused to go and instead stayed home playing minecraft/league (he's 16) while the other one switched for a girl, well, his girl's best friend. But yeah i am at fault for trying to do something with my life
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.