[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >see sad stories on news of girls killed >think

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170912-174728.png (182KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170912-174728.png
182KB, 480x854px
>be me
>see sad stories on news of girls killed
>think hmm she's hot, nudes search

Lets see Victims that make you diamonds
>>
What happened to her
>>
>>744967106
Not too clear yet, was killed at a music festival, a guys been arrested but no word what charge is. Man she would have tight little ass
>>
>>744967213
Lol fucking jesus
>>
I felt bad when ISIS was killing all them Yezedi girls or whatever cause every single fucking one they showed on the news was hot as fuck.
>>
File: images(3).jpg (11KB, 172x293px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
11KB, 172x293px
This chick hot af, was out jogging and got raped killed by a nig. Her dad found her dead with panties at her ankles legs open
>>
>>744967555
Thats so fucked up. Like ik its 4chan but I can't imagine how anyone could rape someone
>>
File: images(2).jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>>744967555
Lmao I'll celebrate my trips with another one of her, names karina vetrano.

That ass!
>>
>>744967629
Yeah was some creep couldn't control himself smh. Her dad looks pretty tough mf, left the house with a club when heard they found the guy
>>
>>744967318
Exactly man sweet figure, lips that would consume a man. And they on news like "made to have sex every day for 4 years" faaaap!!
>>
>>744967908
It's sad when people get killed by nutters.
Double sad when they're hot.
Such waste.
>>
>>744967318
Well they were just rape toys for the Jewish-created Isis
>>
>>744969093
Whatever you say, racist nutter
>>
>>744967660
was in a class for work with 2 nigger women. news showed killer , said he confessed. niggers say they set the guy up cause he was black.
>>
>>744969288
Kek fucking bugs me all that white man holding em down, have it so hard bullshit. Then guys like colin powell make it so high up in power and the nigs call him traitor smh.
>>
>>744969093
Man one my top wants, just to destroy a weak jew girl. Take her dirty faith out on that ass. Mocking her jew heritage during it maybe whack her with pair clunky jew sandals lmao
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.