[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what did y'all think about Rick and Morty's take

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ricklantis-mixup.jpg (55KB, 800x411px) Image search: [Google]
ricklantis-mixup.jpg
55KB, 800x411px
So what did y'all think about Rick and Morty's take on Atlantis?

I mean, transgender mermaid aside. TECHNICALLY she isn't transgender anymore since "he" switched bodies so technically Morty DID get mermaid puss...
>>
>>744958047
>trying this hard to justify muh adult cartoon
>>
>>744958102
>trying this hard to antithetically define muh taste
>>
>>744958102
>being baited this hard.
>>
>>744958047
lol thats not what hapend in the episode ur so dumb xDDD
>>
>>744958102
He's making a Cleve reference,becaUse normally the show would follow c137 Rick & Morty.
This episode follows Evil Morty and various Ricks on what's known as the council of Ricks.
It's an inside joke regarding the show, And stay out of threads you don't want to see, newfag.
Good joke op, made me smile for a moment, and I appreciate your clever jester.
>>
>>744958047

I love that they teased a story about the citadel only for Rick to shoot it down.
Rick and Morty show up in Atlantis and are introduced to Sharktopus Jones (nice sci-fi channel reference) who I believe is truly one of the greatest villains this show or any show has ever seen. I still can't believe we have a villain who can outclass Rick. Sharktopus Jones is so relatable too, in a few scenes I found myself actually rooting for him.
Meranda... Oh my god, hats off to Dan Harmond for her. Meranda the gender dysphoric merman wants to be a mermaid and, due to the "mix up" of title, winds up in the body of a beautiful cisfem mermaid, while her original body is destroyed.
Meranda is such a delight and an amazing way to touch on transgender issues. I know diversity has been the "cool" thing to do recently, but Meranda doesn't feel like a token.
I hope she's not just a one off thing and that we see her again. That scene with Morty... wow! Are we leading up to Jessica and Meranda fighting over Morty? Could be interesting.
They were so tatseful with her. I was expecting a transphobic joke but they took the high road.
My one complaint about this otherwise amazing episode was the blatant shilling for Warner Bros. I mean after the Vindicators episode which was a big "fuck you" to the Avengers, I never expected fucking Aquaman to show up. The fact that he saves Rick's ass at least three times was a bit of a buzzkill, and I nearly threw up when he and Rick shook hands showing mutual respect. I get it Cartoon Network. You want me to see Justice League and the Aquaman movie afterwards.
What's next? Rick getting into Injustice 2? Well after Hellboy and Raiden I guess anything's possible.
Is this the last we've seen of Sharktopus Jones? How did you feel about Aquaman's inclusion? Are Rick and Morty now canon in the DC Universe?
How about Meranda? LGBT Pandering? Or the best love interest Morty could have? (Mermaid puss!)

>>744958504

kek. Ya got me! Totally trolling. ;-)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.