[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Black drop theory is an Anti White bullshit invented by Jews.I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Liv Tyler.jpg (88KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
Liv Tyler.jpg
88KB, 420x600px
One Black drop theory is an Anti White bullshit invented by Jews.I just discovered that one of the mosty beautiful actresses ever has long forgoten pre-civil war little 'Black' ancestry...well you know what? She doesn't!
Let's exemine this one drop theory.
Let's take Princess Diana as example.British Princess Diana claimed she was 1% Indian by ancestry but what makes you think her blood is Indian at all?Such weak little influence gets destroyed and erased over long time period and White blood eats it out.The same way if you throw fire woods in wather eventurally the fire will be fully turned down because it's so small and can't change entire fucking river.The water becames pure again and there is no fire.
Take you fucking hands and start closing them a little bit,every second.Eventually they will be closed and touch each other.Well that's what happens with that one little drop.
She is NOT mixed Mulatto,she is beautiful White Woman with 0% Black in her.That one drop is long gone
>>
File: Liv and her son.jpg (117KB, 634x752px) Image search: [Google]
Liv and her son.jpg
117KB, 634x752px
If you believe this two are not real Whites, you are falling for the Jewish tricks.
Trust me, I had long long ancestor who had ginger hair but none of us ever married any ginger for the last 12 generations and now we can't produce gingers anymore.
>>
>>744956520
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>744956675
Every influence that is tiny and weak got absorbed and eventually erased by larger dominant influence.It takes time but it happens.That's biology
>>
>>744956520
Your a fully working spesh head with the understanding of a grapefruit, your polemic sounds like the drivel of a self aggrandising political criminal, and, fuck it, you probably smell like shit you ignorant genetic dead end. I am one of whitest people I know, both in ancestry and skin shade, but that is no reason to look down on anyone. Except for cunts, massive massive cunts. I look down on you friendo.
>>
>>744957148
NO. That is not how biology works. Like, at all. That is how guessing works, read a book lad.
>>
>>744957452
I am just disproving ''one drop theory''.That drop is not ''eternal'' and can get erased over the generations.
>>
File: 1504543611694.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504543611694.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>744957680
> disproving
You just went full retard.
>>
>>744957534
I actually have uncle with PhD in Biology and I asked him about this
>>
She nas nigger lips.
>>
File: Nigga.jpg (41KB, 760x561px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga.jpg
41KB, 760x561px
She has nothing to do with this Man,nothing at all.
>>
>>744957813

uh hu
>>
File: gemini.jpg (12KB, 448x298px) Image search: [Google]
gemini.jpg
12KB, 448x298px
These two are brothers, same parents. One is a nigger and the other is a white.
>>
>>744958253
They look more like just a friends.
>>
>>744958340
Your idea of how genetics works is too simple.
http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/25315-twins-one-white-and-one-black-get-ready-to-start-middle-school-i-notice-people
>>
File: Black race.jpg (129KB, 750x824px) Image search: [Google]
Black race.jpg
129KB, 750x824px
>>744958432
Well they are mixed because mixed usually = half one, half other.
Did you not read the part about Princess Diana? I was talking about long period of time,and multiple generations, the dominant group absorbs the weak and tiny
>>
>>744958510
You have genetic indictors that reach back thousands and thousands of years, if a chinese has children with an indian person, and then so do their progeny for 25 generations, they will probably look indian but their DNA will still contain the genetic code of chinese genomes and phenotypes which possibly still affect the development of the organism. To wit, Liv Tyler MAY indeed owe her lips to relatively recent African ancestry (within the last two hundred to a thousand years), she may not. Your "closing your hand" metaphor is to simple to grasp the scope of the undulating genetic drama of the human species.
>>
>>744959529
*too simple
>>
>>744956520
Everything in this world that is weak and totally different get absorbed and destroyed eventually. Human blood is not exception.
So you are correct, this one Jew who doesn't want to accept that is an idiot who had ancestry from converts not real Hebrews that's why he is so triggered
>>
>>744959897
I'm a fucking geneticist at University of Glasgow under secondment at St Andrews in Edinbrugh, now either bring some peer review or shut your you ignorant cunt mouth before my Scots/Irish/Saxon/Nordic ancestory knocks your cunting teeth out. I'm too fucking angry to type, I'm out of this thread. Please please read and think.
>>
>>744960300
You are triggered liar and a hook nosed Kike who hates White people
>>
>>744956520
who even fuckin cares dude?
>>
>>744960300
Lauren Southern did DNA test and you know how much she was a Hebrew? 0% lol
Askhenazi Jews are mixed and converted pieces of shit, some of them are only partially Hebrews,most aren't.
I am sick of your fucking lies and deception,if anyone is anti science here it's you.
>>
>>744960952
I don't know who or what you're talking about, the world doesn't revolve around your damned country.

>>744960652
>>744960952
Fling as much of your half arsed shite at me as you like, whatever, but anti-science? I'll introduce you to your fucking ancestors you stuck up, diseased, throbbing clitoris. I've pulled things out of worms that have contibuted to socity more than you. My only consolation is that you'll never breed, which is also a shame 'cause I could do with a laugh.
>>
>>744961954
*society

chrebuifoiashiluadkshtjksflgjksrdjkn gbehirsdjklnsbhvkyjsdlxbhjkFUCJKFUCKFUCKFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK CCCCCUUUUUNNNNNTTTTT FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK IN BJKKJHGBIGUGIYGYIUGYIUGLYIUVLGIYU
>>
>>744956520
dna is too complex for your chromosome depleted mind. go back to fox news wench.
>>
>>744959529
"Habsburg lower lip" - who needs to have african progenitors?
>>
>>744962482
I. Said. MAY. AS IN "MAYBE". AS IN "ITS POSSIBLE". DO ANY OF YOU FUCKING INVERTS KNOW HOW TO READ OR UNDERSTAND HOW LANGUAGE WORKS? THIS IS WHY SCIENCE IS FUCKING DYING.
>>
>>744956520
Ok "Master Race", how come none of your punctuation is followed by a space? Go pass English class before you take Genetics, you sage-on-/b/ worthy faggot.
>>
>>744957813
>I actually have uncle with PhD in Biology
No-one cares. You're not an expert, your uncle is. Go suck on his dick more.
>>
>>744958510
We still have features of Pleistocene Rats from a literal million years ago anon.
>>
>>744962790
Can't even see an obvious joke when dangling before your eyes, my angry friend. And by language - do you know any language aside english? English is not my first language. I can't take this threads serious because they are like little farts blowing over from /pol/.
>Not even racist
>>
>>744963362
Sorry lid, you caught me at a bad time, and yes i speak a little of a couple of languages, but I doubt as well as you write English.
Plus I know this is /b/ and no place for me to be going off on one, but I've been having pub debates with morons over the past week around ideas of the future of our species and our planet that have scared the fuck out of me. If I didn't suspect that protracted violence will only lead to our eventual downfall I'd have put them in the fucking ground for the good of our descendants.

Better and more level headed people than I are going to have to try and explain some of the auspices of complex scientific theory to the population of the world. Either that or newer and better theories will never be posited by future generations and science dies.

Again, thank you for your measured reply, I owe you a pint.
>>
>>744963885
Cheers, /b/ro!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.