[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Columbia or Magenta, /b/? (If you don't know who they are,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: ColumbiaMagentaL.jpg (372KB, 957x1421px) Image search: [Google]
ColumbiaMagentaL.jpg
372KB, 957x1421px
Columbia or Magenta, /b/?

(If you don't know who they are, get off daddy's laptop and go to school.)
>>
Defs columbia
>>
Columbia for sure.
Had a chick in my class with a similar haircut and color, made me diamonds for so many years during my schooling.
>>
>>744956494
>>744956554
But that voice, anons. That voice. It would be like trying to fuck a dog's squeaky toy.
>>
>>744956419
Columbia, but patricia quinn in her prime was still a fox.
>>
>>744956653
Just shove her panties in her mouth.
Visually pleasing AND solves the problem.
>>
>>744956419
Columbia hands down.
>>
>>744956419
Sadly, no more than a handful of people left on /b/ are old enough to order a beer without being carded, much less recognize them.
>>
Meatloaf
>>
My mother looked just like Columbia. Same haircut, same hair colour even. I can't see her without thinking of my mom. You see the problem.
>>
>>744956997
My mom had the same short red hair phase.

And I'm the anon from above that had a classmate with the same thing so my early teens were incredibly difficult and probably fucked me up a bit.
>>
File: fashion4.jpg (157KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
fashion4.jpg
157KB, 660x495px
>>744957123
The 70s were hard for all of us, anon.
>>
>>744957271
Emphasis on the word "hard".
Wasn't easier once my mom got into the whole tight spandex fitness 80's fad.
>>
File: sheer.jpg (579KB, 2500x3777px) Image search: [Google]
sheer.jpg
579KB, 2500x3777px
>>744957271
My mother spent the 70s "liberated" from her bra, wearing sheer black tops which might as well have not been there.
>>
>>744956419
Magenta
>>
File: RHPS-FrankColumbiaMagentaPinkieL.jpg (789KB, 1197x1487px) Image search: [Google]
RHPS-FrankColumbiaMagentaPinkieL.jpg
789KB, 1197x1487px
Trixie.

(and if you dont know who she was, get off a screen and go to the theatre.)

But really, the perfect answer is Little Nell with Pat Quinn's voice.
>>
File: trixie.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trixie.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
>>744958016
>throws toast
>>
Why not frank ?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.