[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like to have a bit of private time now and then. I have a process.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: received_1489265721345169.jpg (39KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
received_1489265721345169.jpg
39KB, 480x640px
I like to have a bit of private time now and then. I have a process. I go into my bathroom and lock the door. Then I run the shower, sit down, usually on the toilet and crank one out. No harm, no foul, just masturbate in privacy.

Just moments ago, for the second time, my girlfriend has unlocked the door and given me attitude for masturbating. She can't respect my privacy. I could have been taking a shit or something, but she feels it's OK to bust in and just completely ruin any sense of privacy and enjoyment.

She's on the rag so fucking her isn't an option because that shit grosses me out. And I just wanna crank one out nice and quick.

What should I do? I've already threatened to move out and I don't think she realizes how upset it makes me.
>>
Move out you beta cuck, before you stuck with a sexless and fapless relationship
>>
>>744956335
Either go somewhere she cant find you to wank or fuck her in the ass or on her rags you pussy, do you get grossed out when your finger bleeds? Still wank with the hand.
>>
Maybe she feels like you could have just asked for a blowjob, it makes her feel like you don't want her at ALL because something is wrong with her.
Especially if she's on her period, she likely already feels unattractive and unsexy.
Just letting her jerk you off or blow you will take no effort on your part and she'll feel better.
Girls are neurotic with their self esteem.
Just FFS...
Wait until she's not home to jerk off.
>>
Well she ain't bleeding out of her mouth, so tell her to get on it or fuck off.
>>
>>744956335
Christ you sound like a child, what's the big deal?

>muh privacy

You're in a relationship, there is no such thing.

Have the bitch jerk you off, I'm not seeing the problem here. She might as well be good for something other than make you whine like a baby on an anonymous image board so no one knows how whiny you are.
>>
>>744956335
She should be happy you're rubbing one out while she's ragged. Shows faithful.

Not marriage material. move along, move along.
>>
>>744956655
She doesnt want to do either of those i guarantee it.
>>
>>744956655
I mean, that's personally how I feel myself in your gf's situation, happens to me too.
I'd be more than happy to blow him but when he'd rather jerk off, I feel like something is wrong with me.

Not saying it's not dumb and neurotic, but it's how I feel.

Just an explanation for her attitude.
>>
>>744956335
I'd be pissed off too.

Sometimes I just want to fap.
If my gf disrespected my privacy like that it would be over. I shouldn't have to sneak away to enjoy myself and neither should you.
>>
>>744956335
That picture is hot as fuck. Post more op
>>
>>744956754
Ah... Well then fuck that. She should be willing to blow you if she doesn't want you to jerk off.
>>
>>744956335
SIMPLE. Make some time at work. You can crank one out in the bathroom at your office. It took me 20+ years of working to even THINK of doing this but it gives me a real boost the couple times I've done it and hell its the only place in my life I have true peace is the office shitter. So WHY NOT? PLUS... and this is the best part.. It makes me a HIGH END WHORE. My dick gets hard and I spill my seed ALL while getting paid!!
>>
>>744956655
She kind of does, just I wanted a quick release and to avoid the romance and stuff. Just a quick crank. Nice dubs btw

>>744956670
I locked the door to the bathroom. Unless I'm yelling for help I expect to be alone. >>744956941
Man, I wish I had time at work. I'm lucky to sneak out for a few smokes.
>>
>>744956335
The fuck do u mean "unlocked the door"
>>
>>744956827
Me too, I usually just wake the bf with a handjob most mornings when I am bleeding, he appreciates it since he's used to getting off a few times a day and it makes me feel happy that I can make sure he's still getting what he needs too. Op needs to either have a serious talk with her, or leave, she's being way too controlling and I can't imagine this is the only time she does that.
>>
File: received_1489265711345170.jpg (30KB, 348x640px) Image search: [Google]
received_1489265711345170.jpg
30KB, 348x640px
>>744957031
Just like it sounds. It has the lock where you push in on the knob and turn. I thought I was safe. I dunno what she used but she just busted in.
>>
My wife is semi the same way, when bleeding you never know what mood you might encounter.
Most of the time when she's bleeding and I want a nut, I'll tell her I'm going to rub one out, she puts up small (token) protest "I'll bj or hj you'.
Sometimes crazy sex. 1/5 chance.

>Would rather just get the mule juice out and goto bed.
>wub wub wub
>sleep
>everyone is happy
>>
>>744957130
How bout a bolt lock
>>
>>744956998
You need to make time. I hint at coworkers and my boss that I've got diarrhea and then use the disabled shitter. I don't jerk it every day or week or month but maybe once or twice a year. YOU DESERVE THIS. MAKE TIME. Your girlfriend is ruining your chance at home you need to take this. Keep yourself sane.
>>
>>744957130
Just here for the pics, your GF is sexy AF. Red hair, big hips and gauges hnnng
>>
>>744956335
Get a deadbolt
>>
>>744956335
you should have looked her in the eye and finished the job you fucking coward
>>
>>744957381
You're right, I'm sorry
>>
>>744959075
You gonna post anymore or should I abandon hope
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.