[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is to date a moderate feminist? She is not like the femen

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1484495872033.jpg (817KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
1484495872033.jpg
817KB, 1512x2016px
How bad is to date a moderate feminist?
She is not like the femen type.

Do you think she will be a problem in the future?
>>
If she has to bring it up or does bring it up in topics then yeah it'll be a problem. Depends how cool with it you are
>>
>>744953235
Ive dated a few now. Honest just depends on how tolerant you are in general. Id eventually find something to stand my ground on, they would get pissy, and shit would fall apart. Still plenty of good pussy in the interim.
>>
You're rolling the dice, if you ever fight or break up there is a significant risk that she will get all self righteous and try and fuck your shit up and/or get you sent to jail.

I would never do it.
>>
>>744953235
If she is actually for equality and accepts that men have problems too then you should be fine. If she hates men and complains about the patriarchy all the time. RUN.. RUN LIKE THE WIND!
>>
If she's fun at parties go ahead. A mate of mine totally fell for a girl who says things like "That's sexist" when someone drunkenly makes a raunchy joke or go on endlessly in conversations about how women are still extremely pressured into traditional roles. She also criticizes that in Spanish, for example, you change the adjectives according to sex ("la madre buena", "la padre bueno") and that clearly is a sign that sexism against women is embedded in the Spanish language. If somebody thinks like that, they have too much time on their brains.
>>
With any luck she'll learn
>>
>>744953516
>inb4 implying
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.