[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, Please reply to this thread only if you have experience

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Hey /b/,

Please reply to this thread only if you have experience in sub/dom relationship.

I'm 20 years old and I "dated" a 18 year old guy for a week and then broke up with him cause I didn't know him well when we started dating and I found out he was not ready for a serious relationship and was behaving like a lil fuck, probably cause he takes drugs often, lol.

I went drinking with his friends while he wasn't there. I sometimes go out with them to party, and we were talking about what happened between me and him. I know them only for like a three months, we sometimes go out like this so I told them I want a relationship with a "Daddy" and one of his friends, let's call him A, told me "Here I am" but we just laughed at that. I also told them that when I gave him bj he told me to "spit it out" and they were like "Nooo, what the fuck? He should be glad you do these kind of stuff." Later that night when we all were drunk, his friends were going around town with naked A was spitting into my mouth for fun, yeah, kinky, and we both enjoyed it .

Last weekend we were partying again. There were both my ex and A. We all were at A's flat and me and A started talking more and I realized he is really mature, smart, we listen to same music and were both enjoying singing songs together. We held eye contact often and felt kinda tension between us but there were my ex plus I wouldn't start anything.
We don't chat over social media, we only follow each other on Instagram, I only talk to other guys from their crew, but only as a friends.
Do you think it's possible for me to start a relationship with A? Should I try to talk to him or wait for another time we go out partying?
I've been thinking about him for three days straight now.

Thanks for your help. :)
>>
>>744952447
M/F?
>>
Tits and timestamp or gtfo. Rules are rules "femanon"
>>
>>744952447
we would love to help you but you forgot two things:
- tits
- timestamp
>>
i had a dom once, bitch was a high flying lawyer but liked to be slapped around and be made to walk on all 4s like a dog in the bed room, she had this rape fantasy, where she wanted me to fuck her rough and hard anytime during our sessions, i had to stop the relationship because she was getting married and wanted to run away with me..
>>
>>744952718
Female

>>744952735
I'm at work hah
>>
>>744952447
you're a slut that rides the cock carousel.
who the fuck cares
>>
File: 1504186732985.jpg (18KB, 200x382px) Image search: [Google]
1504186732985.jpg
18KB, 200x382px
>>744952850
>I'm at work hah
Are you stupid or was that sentence not clear enough?
>Tits and timestamp or gtfo. Rules are rules
>>
Judging by the way you type i would say that you're an utterly brain dead whore who is destined to be used by men her whole life.

So yeah, go for it
>>
>>744952850
If you're not prepared to cooperate with /b/ but expect us to cooperate with you, you're out of your mind. Post your tits with a timestamp or leave.
>>
Okay, I'll make same thread when I am home from work with a timestamp.
See ya then.
>>
File: 1504757963852.jpg (103KB, 1219x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504757963852.jpg
103KB, 1219x250px
>>744953214
For refrence.
>>
>>744953087
I don't think I am stupid. I just like to party and do crazy stuff you know.
>>
>>744953290
I bet you are getting so much pussy in real life:-))
>>
File: 353467.jpg (51KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
353467.jpg
51KB, 500x367px
>>744953329
>I just like to party and do crazy stuff you know

>google
>cock carousel
>urban dictionary link
>read

no one, not even a druggie is interested in dating you for your qualities. you pretty much answered your own question, you're just too stupid to realize it.

honestly, you're just another double digit IQ broad. you're not significant, or hard to get.
>>
>>744953792
Lol I broke up with him, not other way around.
Like I said, I'm not really stupid. I live on my own, I can take care of myself, can cook and fuck.
I've got a lot of people fallen in love with me but no one was good enough for me.
>>
*no-one was good enough for my opinion of myself
>>
>>744953395
Ad hominem, ur tuff.
>>
>>744954219
Well, I'm not really interested in someone who lives with their parents, has no money of their own, can't cook or wash laundry so yeah, I think so highly of myself when I can do basic human stuff.
>>
Tits & timestamp.
>>
Breasts and written indication of time and date.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.