[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ashtar stole my root chakra now i am bound in tachyonic source

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4.jpg (73KB, 570x728px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
73KB, 570x728px
ashtar stole my root chakra
now i am bound in tachyonic source energy 5d continuum
with cincinnati stones covering my auric field which is existing
co creativly in the eternal now! help me please as st germain channeled
information through the tachyonic cell technology i got
to ensure the event as i co mingle in the ecliptic energies from the sun

how can i ensure timeline shifts happen as i move my energys easily in this new age of aquarius the water bearer with the divine wisdom please help get my root chakra back
>>
I've seen this before.
All you need to do is drink some bleach.
>>
>>744949539
And people say /b/ has no more good threads...
>>
>>744949539
Tourmaline with mica to return that energy and make them realize the pain they've put you through. Shungite as a good base to start upon and you can use that shit to purify water cause of its fullerene properties (woohoo buckyballs!) Galena is also really great at grounding and healing.
>>
I think if you just release your schneeha and focus your anting anting that should let you nigger your inner faggot.
>>
>>744949539

So I'm a licensed massage therapist.

When I went to school to get my license, we learned about the science of the body: how the central nervous system works, how it instructs a muscle belly to expand or contract, and how the actin and myosin filaments interact to make it happen.

And then we'd have days where we study this shit - chakras and chi and meridian lines and other vague "energies."

Literally the dumbest shit I ever learned in a classroom.

I get so triggered whenever a therapist I work with fucking asks me about my fucking goddamn chakras. Fun fact: if you're licensed, you can practice "reiki" for upwards of $100/hr, which means hovering your hands over someone and thinking positive thoughts in order to heal them.

Goddamn it I hate eastern medicine.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.