[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: I help virginfags get laid. I guess you could say I've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1503837740907.jpg (31KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503837740907.jpg
31KB, 720x960px
ITT: I help virginfags get laid.
I guess you could say I've had considerable success with the female persuasion from a sexual standpoint.
AMA.
>>
I don't need the advise but I'm interested.
Here have a bump bro. Will lurk
>>
What OP meant to say is that he read a couple of books about attempting to look cool in front of chicks so now he's going to pass the cliff notes on how not to be such a fag
>>
>>744946368
Nailed it
>>
>>744945314
The only advice I have for all the virgins out there is that it's all in your head, if you manage to be calm and not think about shit like failing to get hard or is your dick big enough and such, you are good to go. Just relax and go with it, nothing matters more than confidence
>>
>>744945314
I guess I'll start with a general rule of thumb that if you should probably never hit on a girl directly unless you already have it in the bag.
>>
>>744945314
>just own a motorbike
>even if you are as ugly as sin itself some dumb whore will like you
>til it breaks down like your broken down ass life faggot
>>
>>744946814
This is true as well. But don't mistake being a m'lady tryhard for being confident.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 650x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 650x523px
>>744947019
This

Pic related is me. Can confirm I'm drowning in poontang
>>
am beta af. how do i get from just friends to sex partners
>>
What I've learned as an oldfag

1) lower your standards. There is an abundance of lonely 4-5 girls that will likely be better fucks than the 10 you'll never get.

2) Don't take yourself too seriously. You don't have to have a serious connection with someone, or even like them to hook up with them.

3) Don't be a nice guy. Do not run around doing favours for a girl and get pissy when she doesn't reward you with sex. Be honest about what you want from the get go.

4) Take care of your body and personal hygiene. Dress well/or at least dress in clean clothes at all times.

5) Expand your social circle. Friends of friends of friends are good options. Do not fuck girls in your immediate everyday social circle. If things go wrong, you'll end up an outcast. Needless to say, don't fuck your friends' exes.

6) Do not worry about underperforming or premature ejaculation. The only way you'll get over it is by having sex. If you're hooking up with a 4, she's just happy you're there.
>>
>>744947455
If it's a long established friendship, forget about it. It's not worth the hassle.
>>
>>744948132
how would you recommend i meet girls solely to hook up? am 5/10 on my best days and lack any sort of social skills
>>
>>744947868
Excellent advise anon.
Especially the dressing well/hygiene.
>>
>>744945314
I could use the advice
>>
>>744946953
this as fuck
>>
rent a hooker
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.