[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/ i'm french and i have a little question, why the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Hi /b/ i'm french and i have a little question, why the word "nigger" is so censored for you amerifag ? In france i call my friend Negro all time, for black, white, chinese and there are no drama at all. What's wrond with your nigger ?
>>
>>744944125
he keeps trying to escape
>>
Parce que ce sont des tapettes aux states
>>
Bruh that's a big was turd son
>>
>>744944178
+1
>>
>>744944125
Black people are considered gods in America and you're not allowed to say anything they don't agree with
>>
The chimps all get mad when you say it. If they heard somebody say nigger they chimp out and damn near riot.
>>
In Mexico they call dark skinned people negro too
>>
File: 1400994222348.jpg (99KB, 946x798px) Image search: [Google]
1400994222348.jpg
99KB, 946x798px
>>744944125
If whitey didn't force us into slavery this thread would never exist
>>
>>744944735
Niggers captured and sold other niggers into slavery. The slave trade existed in Africa long before white people came around.
>>
because in France, our blacks are recent immigrants and they're still grateful to be able to stay in the country, usually.

In the US, they've been there so long they ARE americans, so they behave like americans : they complain about everything and want everything for themselves.
>>
File: Slavery-so-sorry.jpg (80KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
Slavery-so-sorry.jpg
80KB, 500x354px
>>744944786
But white man could have just said no but guess what they stole the land from the natives but they wanted more now look what you've done to this world
>>
>>744944125
Stop posting BBC!
>>
>>744944866
There are more slaves in Africa today than where ever in America. Maybe you should go talk to them instead of virtue signaling here.
>>
File: blm-organizer-white-people.jpg (61KB, 747x429px) Image search: [Google]
blm-organizer-white-people.jpg
61KB, 747x429px
>>744945154
We have worked our lives off under the white man how about you do something for once and fix the problem you caused were already making the past become the future
>>
>>744945655
> We have worked our lives
Let's not lie to ourselves.

If it makes you feel better I am all for putting you all on a boat and shipping you to Africa.
>>
>>744945655
come here and have a look at South Africa and see what happens when we let you niggers have any control. be grateful you are outnumbered
>>
KILL
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.