[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an member of Antifa I am glad Hurricanes hit Texas and Florida

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: lolz.jpg (35KB, 480x299px) Image search: [Google]
lolz.jpg
35KB, 480x299px
As an member of Antifa I am glad Hurricanes hit Texas and Florida for voting for Trump. I hope more of you die and wish you death and destruction. Hail Antifa!
>>
File: 1476022696419.jpg (52KB, 1000x584px) Image search: [Google]
1476022696419.jpg
52KB, 1000x584px
>>744943318
Bad bait is bad... and bait.
>>
>>744943371
Fuck Drumpf and Fuck Florida
>>
>>744943318
>people still care about antifa
>>
>>744943318
I'm alt-right and im glad as well
>>
>>744943318
fuck off with this shit tier bait
>>
>>744943318
You know why "Antifa" is double-stupid? They act like the average everyday American is PRO fascism. NO! They are opposing shit just about everyone knows is bad, and what makes it double-stupid is that they adopted going to the far left, which are as batshit insane stupid as the far right.
>>
File: Trump-pickup-NBC-News-800x430.png (308KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-pickup-NBC-News-800x430.png
308KB, 800x430px
"Have fun with that" he said, or some equally dumb shit.
>>
>>744944672
And then theres the fact that their actions and posture make them exactly like the people they protest. Only difference is the flag they fly
>>
>>744943371
I don't put it past communists to vehemently wish death on anyonse who isn't absolutely prostrating to communism.
>>
>>744943318
typical

all you cared about was florida getting fucked

but it just screwed over people in the caribbean that you dont care for anyways
>>
>>744943318
If trolls this obvious can get a response out of cuckservatives, then they are dumber than I thought.
>>
>>744943318
When my ancestors came here, they didn't just *poof* into existence. The men served in the Kaisers bullshit, in the late 1800s. Then they came here, and joined up to fight against the same motherland that their parents came from. Its all very weird. Because now they were Americans. So they did, because their neighbors would question thier patriotism, and a lot of them died for it.

If the statistics of the "Dreamers" are true, I'm totally fine with them. Let them assimilate. My family, which is a hundred-plus years old, the family is buckshot all over the country.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.