[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros...I am faced with an ultimatum at this time. I was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0575.jpg (45KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0575.jpg
45KB, 640x629px
Hey /b/ros...I am faced with an ultimatum at this time. I was wondering if you could help me out.

Background
>Mad men is one of my favorite shows
>I liked how the men acted, like men and not this pussy SJW shit
>*insert cliche "I hate my generation" meme here*
>I subconsciously created an alter ego of Don Draper, I even used the same name from time to time
>I have been dating my gf for 5 years and I can tell she wants to get serious
>I have a job that pays well enough for us to get married and be stable
>new girl (let's call her Alyssa) comes into work, cute, shy, and mysterious
>one of those girls you know are going to be crazy in bed
>I walk over and introduce myself as Don and I invite her to go to lunch with me
>she accepts
>take her out, I order a whiskey neat, she sticks with soda
>I tell her to order a drink and it's on me
>I cut the chatter short after lunch and I get real close in on her and start kissing her neck
>I swear I could hear the dripping from her panties
>go to shitty motel near work
>bang it out
>she collects herself and we go back to work
>openly drinking in my office, bourbon usually
>start slicking back my hair and staying well shaven
>boss notices new behavior and welcomes it
>brings me a case of cigars for my office
>I start to feel like a real man
>new girl and I always go out to lunch and fuck
>sometimes if I feel like it I put on the Don machismo towards the other ladies after work

this has been going on for 1 year now

>goddamn I feel like a real man
>it hits me like a freight train
>holy shit I've been cheating on my girlfriend for the past year with at least 10 other women
>I've been even leaving in the night to see Alyssa
>I've been fooling around so much my dick doesn't have the potential for my gf at the end of the day
>Girlfriend gives me the choice: marry her and get her pregnant or I lose her forever

What should I do /b/? I do love her but this lifestyle of banging other girls makes me feel so powerful.
>>
how old are you?
>>
>>744943102
12 btw
>>
>>744943411
>3 IDs
Nice try fag
>>
>>744943411

dubs dont lie
>>
>>744943411
leave
>>
Dump her, since she have asked for getting her pregnant, she probably doesn't care anymore about you but is too afraid to loose the stability you give her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.