[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey b! My girlfriend's birthday it is the next week.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Hey b!

My girlfriend's birthday it is the next week.
i want to do, or buy something special.
I mean, something really special (Don't nasty or shitty stuff)
What should i buy?
>>
For how long have you been dating? A scrapbook is a great idea, but hard to top yourself after that.
>>
you should get her her favorite type of flowers, candy, and maybe a sweatshirt she'll enjoy (if she wears jackets) Best of luck
-k <3
>>
>>744909085

3 years, bro
>>
>>744909237
Yeah. A scrapbook should be good. You should have pictures, and tickets lying around, or stored somewhere if you are anything like me. It's easy, and thoughtful at the same time.

I regret wasting that gift on the wrong one. I feel like if i do it for someone else, it just won't be the same.
>>
>>744908788
Whatever you do, don't nasty or shitty.
>>
a ring
>>
>>744909539
i don't do cute things, but i've a week. I should do my effort.

Sorry for read that,bro. Really. Hope you find someone :(
And thank you a lot for the great idea!

I will put images of my progress later, the thrusday it's the great day
>>
>>744909948
I work in a lathe workshop, i did it a ring for she in our anniversary. :'/
>>
>>744910269
what about a black dude?
>>
fucknig propose to her, what are you waiting for?
>>
>>744908788
Dayspa if you can afford it. she will love being pampered
>>
>>744908788
Can I see her feet?
>>
>>744908788
Money. Women love money. They hate shitty handmade gifts.
>>
my brother paid me 100 bucks to make an anversery video for 5 years. he gave me photos, videos, and music to edit. least to say he got a good fuck that night. try that, all i did was pirate sony vegas on the piratebay and an hour n a half of editing and rendering later viola.
>>
I buy my wife sephora makeup or apple merchandise, then take her out for a steak dinner at a high end restaurant.
>>
File: Sin título.png (338KB, 474x269px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
338KB, 474x269px
>>744911185
I did that shit, dude. With sony vegas
>>
>>744910495
Tbh, I really love her feet. So...No.
>>
>>744910338
I'm brown...So. Done.
>>
how about a late abortion?

you can give her something she wants and kill yourself too. two birds with one stone
>>
Anal?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.