[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it EVER Ok for White person to say Nigger? Saying Nigger has

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 29

File: Pewdiepie goy.jpg (122KB, 555x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pewdiepie goy.jpg
122KB, 555x500px
Is it EVER Ok for White person to say Nigger? Saying Nigger has deep and traumatic effects and that word has history behind it? So can a White person EVER say Nigger? Is it ok to say Nigger?
>>
yes its okay, its just a fucking word
>>
i met sam jackson one time for work and he gave me a pass to say it once
>>
>>744882419
>N word

It's like fucking children who's parents told them they can't use certain word
>>
It is not ok to say nigger if you are white.
Nothing good will come of it as everyone's reaction to the word is something different.

Personally for me though, the word lost all power when blacks started using it in everyday goofspeak.
>>
Nah nigga do u nigga.nigga be Ill wit that nigger shit nigger.just don't be a nigga,nigga.
>>
>>744882419
is there anything wrong with saying the word? no
Are there tangible consequences that may result from other people having differing opinions on the matter? yes
Is there anything you can do about it? Not really unless you're willing to alienate a lot of your friends and family for the sake of a word.
>>
All I hear in the media is how strong and smart black people are. Then one guy on YouTube says nigger and they all go to pieces and start chimping out. If a word has the power to ruin your whole day then you are a pathetic faggot.
>>
>>744883130
Thats why blacks are more racist than whites. Blacks can say it, but any other race cant say it. Definition of racism
>>
>>744883483
Black people are like women, emotion > logic.
>>
>>744883483
it's more an intentional overreaction to appeal to an authority. It's like where a child exaggerates an injury to get their sibling in trouble. It's not ruing their day but rather they're trying to turn the tables and ruin your day.
>>
File: 1499900352668.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499900352668.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>744882419
i hate this timeline
>>
>>744882419
>word
>>
Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger
I'm 100% Nigger
>>
>>744882419
>nearly 5 years of people just non-stop hating on this dude for being an asswipe who got rich making stupid noises at videogames
>oh shit he said the n word that means he's one of us
>>
>>744882481
/thread

you faggots will argue over anything
>>
>>744882419
Black people are the easiest to upset
>>
NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER NIGGER~
>>
>>744883851
this guy gets it
>>
>>744882672
TELL US MORE
>>
>>744883827
Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger
I'm 200% Nigger!
>>
>>744882672
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

You're a faggot btw
>>
Y'all n-words!
>>
>>744883704
Stop giving these chimps so much credit. Have you ever seen them in a store? The smallest thing will set them off. They literally think that beating somebody to death for saying nigger is an appropriate response.
>>
>>744882419
depends on the company but the general rule is

any racist slur = degenerate

if yo hold back progress in terms of social progress that is detrimental so the entire community

I know this cuase im guilty of this to an extent so I guess I can recognize it in others
>>
>>744883704
>intentional overreaction to appeal to an authority
Niggers aren't that smart to even unintentionally do this.
>>
>>744882419
NO you fucking Albino Crackers need to stop already, this faggot is not going to normalize it,I swear I will kill that skinny aggot bitch ass honkey
>>
>>744883919
What about Muslims?
>>
>>744884361
"Cracker" isnt offensive.It is reference to the whips slave masters used back in the day, because "slave master" was to hard for niggers to say so they just said "cracker"
It Literally does not offend any white person at all
>>
File: 1474080455392.png (250KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
1474080455392.png
250KB, 728x426px
>>744884146
>I think saying a word is holding back society.
Lmao.
>>
>>744882419
Niger means black in latin. Nigers are so dumb they spell it wrong and think its racist. yes. yes.
>>
>>744884505
>cracker
im triggered
>>
>>744882419
is it on Swedish tv?
>>
Its largely banned because white people censored themselves.
>>
>>744884403
most of them are quite easy to be upset or triggered, because they need to defend their religion if you insult it. But some barely cares nowadays.
>>
>>744882419
Whites should have lynched more niggers so there wouldn't be any niggers around to complain like the ape cunts they are.
>>
>is it okay to say nigger if you're white?
Yes
>should you say nigger around black people?
No, black people use it as an excuse to revert back to their primal, chimp like state. It's why you only see niggers rioting when a darky gets shot, but never the other way round if whitey gets blapped. Niggers can't resist chimping out when they're given an opportunity.
>>
>>744882419
Hey anon van waar ben je?
>>
>>744884118
It does not take a lot intelligence to do that. You can inadvertently train it into babies if you're not careful. People do asinine shit given an excuse and that the excuse is socially acceptable. You would probably murder a nigger if there was a socially acceptable excuse for you to do so. Stop giving them an excuse and don't play factious.
>>
>>744884403
Not as sensitive as blacks but still pretty easy. Just draw them a picture of Muhammad and boom.
>>
>>744882419
The one white guy in an all black town works in a liquor store. Every time I go in he says it a lot to nearly every customer. So im gonna go with yea.
>>
>>744884625

Just because your black doesnt mean you're a nigger.

Just because your white doesnt mean your not a nigger.

\/ related \/
>>744884625
>>
>>744882419
is it nigger for a white nigger to nigger nigger nigger?
>>
>>744884638
It's in a niggers nature to chimp out.
They are not as evolved as the rest of us. They know that the society we are in looks down upon it and that they won't be aloud to participate in our society if they do chimp out. So they really just look for excuses to chimp out where society won't condemn them for doing so.
We should all condemn them anyways when they do but these fucking liberals need to be taken care of first.
The war is comming soon.
Our eutopian society will be reached in due time.
>>
>>744884965
Dafuk you say nigger?
>>
>>744884505
Kill Cracker babies, kill them all

Is this not a fucking hate speech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIrKtoHYPsE
>>
>>744882419
if your mom is black but your dad is white, and your color is brown, is it safe to say the n word?
>>
>>744885032
Deus vult brother
>>
>>744882419
yeah, if he catches you Nigging
>>
>>744882419
Shut the fuck up, nigger.
>>
>>744884505
you watch way too much keemstar you fucking idiot
>>
File: Hurricane Irma - Looting.jpg (774KB, 1304x724px) Image search: [Google]
Hurricane Irma - Looting.jpg
774KB, 1304x724px
>>744882419
>>
>>744885032
Liberalfag reporting in.

Cant wait till the war. Gonna bag me a redneck.
>>
>>744882419
If some ppl can say it then everyone gets to say it..............nigger
>>
>>744882481
Yup.
>>
File: yes.jpg (32KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
32KB, 540x500px
>>744882419
in which bideo did he say this tho?
>>
>>744885207
Even in middle school when the niggers were left free reign at recess, it was never an insult.
>>
>>744884950
All blacks are niggers. Are you retarded or something?
Whites aren't niggers. Do you ever see them chimp out over cop killing one of them?
Whites are civilized
Niggers are not
Niggers have been subjugated and forced to follow our values
Without that they would still be living in tiny wood huts in the middle of bumfuck nowhere africa
Niggers should be thankful for the pathetic lives they have
>>
wow
>>
>>744885276
>>>744885032
>Liberalfag reporting in.
>
>Cant wait till the war. Gonna bag me a redneck.
Rednecks have big, loud scary guns.

No you won't, you sissy cuck faggot
>>
>>744882419
Saying it on 4chan means yer kewl.
>>
saying nigger does not change anything.
>>
>>744885318
some twitch live playing PUBG
that's the only shoking thing in this whole thing, really: pewdipie playing such a shit cancerous game

>>744885367
if you travel outside of america you can see civilized black people pretty commonly
the issue is gangsta/ghetto culture that makes them niggers
>>
>>744882419
OH LOOK, ANOTHER WHITE MALE DEFENDING NIGGERS
POOR DEFENSELESS NIGGERS, WHAT WOULD THEY EVER DO WITHOUT YOU?
You realize you are racist for acting like they can't defend themselves, right?
It's fucking insane how TRIGGERED white retards get at everything. Fucking virtue signaling faggots.
>>
>>744885367
I wouldn't go as far as saying all blacks are niggers. I think in a modern society a nigger can more accurately be defined as the black equivalent of trailer trash. So basically ghetto dwellers, low intelligent types etc. Niggers are actually a real problem, however there are certainly well meaning, educated blacks out there that detest the existence of niggers.
>>
>>744885103
I'll get them to stop talking about white people like that if you get white people to clean up their speech first.

Oh and fuck the first amendment.
>>
>>744885032
/thread
>>
>>744885642
>Oh and fuck the first amendment.
Only a fucking sub-human SAVAGE would undermine freedoms. NIGGERS like this don't deserve to live in a free western society.
>>
>>744885528
Last I checked anywhere with a majority negroid population is either infested with warlords with child soldiers or starving to death. South Africa doesn't count.
>>
>>744882419

It's simple.

It's a confirmed pejorative, so don't say it.

Black people aren't a monolith about black people saying it, some want it done with, some want it to be a 'black people only' thing. The latter are morons, just let the damn word die instead of trying to police it. If you meet a latter who tries to act like an authority figure over you because they're privy to police the word, just tell them to fuck off with that bullshit. tell them it's a pejorative so you don't say it, that it's got nothing to do with you accepting their 'authority' over you, and that you think they're a fucking moron for trying to reclaim and police a racial slur instead of just letting it die out.
>>
>>744885424
can of skoal + can of skoal
marbs + punji pit
6 pack of millers + snare
bottle of jack daniel's + log gravity trap
>>
>>744884548
haha for reals you don't think racial slurs divide the country between races that can't get along ?
>>
>>744885367
Wow. You triggered son?
>>
>>744882419
It's just a word. Also he's Swedish, he's not American or British. White people arent the same.
>>
>>744885544
This.
It's always the weakest of every race that does this kind of shit too.
>>
>>744882419
stop complaining nigger
>>
>>744885773
Sarcasm, faggot
>>
File: anime.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Every word you associate with black people becomes derogatory term over time because they ARE derogatory.

Nigger just means black.
>>
>>744886073
What part of "fuck the first amendment" was sarcasm?
>>
nigger
>>
Why is it that 90% of people who say "it's just a word" are triggered by jokes about 9/11 and the military?
>>
>>744886265
Point me to a single example of this?
>>
>>744885602
Then we need a new word them.
And we need to make it sound like some sort of superior status so that the ones acting 'hood' will actually try to obtain
>>
>other people saying a word has a deep traumatic effect on people who hear it
Why should I care about some emotionally fragile nigger with a weak and defective ego? Oh noes, somebody is offended! Who the fuck cares. I say nigger, I get hit, a nigger goes to prison. It's that simple. Freedom of speech is legal, assault is not. Fuck easily offended niggers , they're worthless and probably don't contribute anything constructive to civilization anyway. Also thwy have a culture around hating white people, so again, fuck niggers who don't like white peoplw saying the word. We don't have to care.
>>
>>744885877
You unironically believe this? Holy fuck. You believe a word is holding the world back? Unreal. People are holding the world back, not a fucking word. Most people are complete pieces of garbage, but no, a WORD is holding us back.
>>
Not when kids are your primary audience, but Pewdiepie has been a cancer on kids media for years
>>
>>744882419
why its not okey to say niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger-
>>
>>744882481
YOU RACIST do you really expect those Blackies to have the brain capacity to understand that the word that should not be named is only a word that can't hurt you?
>>
>>744882419
>Is it EVER Ok for White person to say Nigger?
totally, fuck those monkeys
>>
>>744886478
its 2017 and people still bother saying nigger
>>
Niggers never head of the school rhyme "sticks and stone may break my bones, but words will never hurt me", mainly because they didn't go to school.
>>
>>744882419
Yes. What people get twisted is why saying nigger gets niggardly. If you ran up to someone and called them a fuckface, and you weren't smiling, they're gonna go full tard. If you ran up to someone and called them a nigger, and you weren't smiling, they're gonna go full tard. If you slap someone on the back and call them fuckface and laugh, it'd be the same as if you slapped someone on the back and called them a nigger while laughing. Fairly simple to understand.

Nigger doesn't fly if you're about to beat a nigger dead
>boy i sure do hate niggers
>fuck niggers
>all you dirty niggers
Not that you can't do this or say this, but don't expect open arms. Nigger is fine when you're out with niggers. Same with fuckface or faggot, because it's also up there on the pejorative list. So, context and snowflake level is important to the etiquette you demonstrate in public, nigger faggots.
>>
File: 1373791814288.jpg (73KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1373791814288.jpg
73KB, 500x335px
It's ok only for white people to say nigger. It's our word and the niggers who use are guilty of cultural appropriation.
>>
>>744886207
Because you want to talk about hate speech. Your position as a proponent of the first amendment is contradictory to your ideas that saying kill white people is a hate crime.

You should want to abolish hate crime laws not imply we need more of them.
>>
>>744883851
his content was fucking lame, but it became good
he gives no more shits and it really made the content better
>>
>>744885207
Bout to crack me some niggers like Alex
>>
The vast majority of times I call a black person a nigger it is only because that "nigger" is a belligerent ignorant disruptive piece of human fecal matter that does not have the glory to be curb stomped by my glorious boots. Not all blacks are niggers. Just most of them.
>>
We made the word Nigger we should be allowed to say it so fuck off
>>
>>744882419
NIGGER
>>
>>744886265
Happy 9/11 to the families of all the military niggers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
>>
>>744886911
9/11
>>
>>744882419
>traumatic
LITERALLY SHAKING
>>
>>744886167
This guy gets it.
just look at the constantly shifting way you have to refer to them
first negro then colored people, then black people, and now (((people of color))) meanwhile if you dare call them colored people you will be called racist as if you said nigger
>>
File: 1500198740164.png (115KB, 482x428px) Image search: [Google]
1500198740164.png
115KB, 482x428px
>>744884146
jesus jamal, why da fuck arent you in prison already?
>>
>>744882419
You can't go hard R, but southpark did it and they are pretty cool guys.
>>
>>744886816
1) not the same anon
2) your post was in no way sarcasm you fucking subhuman
3) "hate speech" isn't a crime, hate crime laws only mater if you harm someone while calling them a nigger or whatever
4) that post didn't mention once "hate crime", only hate speech
Nice strawmans, senpai. Keep them coming.
>>
>>744882419
shut up nigger
>>
File: 1503415352721.jpg (142KB, 780x776px) Image search: [Google]
1503415352721.jpg
142KB, 780x776px
>>744884625
/thread
>>
>>744887092
Hate speech ain't no crime.
>>
File: Kramer.jpg (110KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kramer.jpg
110KB, 540x720px
Niggers, amirite?
>>
File: looney coon.jpg (10KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
looney coon.jpg
10KB, 258x195px
>>744884950
>Just because your black doesnt mean you're a nigger
nah you got that wrong boi
>Just because your white doesnt mean your not a nigger.
yes, because you are white you cannot be negroid.

black = negro
>>
File: Slavery-so-sorry.jpg (80KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
Slavery-so-sorry.jpg
80KB, 500x354px
>>744882419
Bruh Shut the fuck up white skin of course it's not okay you have no idea what we suffered by the white skin every whip lash they endured we felt every tear they shed we cry fucking honky just wait for your time
>>
A nigger that created 9/11 that was also behind the holocaust was raping a child through time warp and was telling kids from the 90's that pot is for faggots. He also grew a pair of tits and another dick as a tail, he later then made the titanic sink and brought in refugees. He continued is reign of destruction by allowing women to vote and creating the hippie movement.

Dis nigga's name is Jamalith Martin Ludnigga Kang.
>>
>>744885528
>if you travel outside of america you can see civilized black people pretty commonly
In Austria all the niggers are degenerated fucks
Never saw a normal one, they look, smell and behave like shit
>>
>>744882419
WHO the fuck watches VTM news
>>
>>744884638
>blapped

Genius.
>>
>>744887488
Keep crying nigger. Nice dubs by the way, heil Hitler.
>>
File: c7c.jpg (17KB, 478x437px) Image search: [Google]
c7c.jpg
17KB, 478x437px
>>744887488
>>
Yes. It's perfectly fine, it's just a curse word to me. Noone feels a thing when you call them something like "banana" or "dick" because they are used like everyday. The only reason people are offended is because it's not used often.
>>
>>744885032
>aloud
>allowed

There are some seriously retarded white people in this thread I gather...
>>
File: 1505071130297.png (379KB, 1023x771px) Image search: [Google]
1505071130297.png
379KB, 1023x771px
>>744887584
>outside of america you can see civilized black people pretty commonly

Except for in Africa, of course. That's just one minor exception. Not many niggers there, right?
>>
>>744887341
You can also be a faggot without being gay.
>>
silent white
stormy night
all is alt
all is right
>>
>>744886376
people are the problem but labeling the ailment is a whole lot better than pretending its just people
>>
>>744887341
Then why do a bunch of anonymous white people on 4chan call eachother niggers?
>>
File: 1504641171032.jpg (58KB, 640x732px) Image search: [Google]
1504641171032.jpg
58KB, 640x732px
>>744887851
I wish the Alt Right would quit fucking around and get deeply rooted into the political spectrum already
>>
the word niger is black in greek look at a map of africa it is written multiple times across it.
also negro in spanish means black look at a can of paint in any country you will see the word negro written on it.
its not racist black people are black in any language from thousands of years back
>>
>>744882419
It's not only ok to say nigger, as a white man it is your duty to say nigger, nigger. Until the miraculous day when people stop behaving like niggers, which will never happen niglet.
>>
>>744887063
even by your avatar you picked the degenerates of the NV how are you this blind?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>744887765
cant you read?
I dont give a fuck about the chimps in africa
i hope they all starve to death
>>
>>744887963
they're too busy being on 4chan mingling with stormfags and remaning trapped on >>>/pol
>>
>>744885318
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaBNCBXwiN8
>>
liberals and black people use it as an excuse to attack white people because they hate white people.
its ok to be racist if you only hate white people
>>
>>744882419
To be fair, the guy who he was playing against was being a nigger.
>>
>>744887930
you dumb fucking retard
i called you a dumb fucking retard
are you a dumb fucking retard now?
If I call you an ugly asshole, are you REALLY and ugly asshole now? have you turned into an asshole boi?
>>744888022
>you picked the degenerates of the NV
nah dude, taking slaves and killing the unworthy is pretty fucking cool
>>
File: japanese1.png (1MB, 1512x902px) Image search: [Google]
japanese1.png
1MB, 1512x902px
>>744885262
why do they always loot during natural disaster?
>>
>>744888335
Japan is kicking the world's ass in technology for a reason.
>>
>>744887056
We could start using "Pocky" as a derogative for People of Color. See, black people, you can't win at this game. Words and their derivatives belong to anyone who can utter them. Your best bet is to lighten up, shift your culture toward the norm as every other cultural group in America has for decades and be accepted. Remember Polack jokes in the 1970s? I do.
>>
>>744882419
If it has traumatic effects then why do black people say it all the time to eachother and in music?
>>
>>744882419
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>744888335
beecause primitive animals are incapable of higher thought
>>
Yes. Fuck niggers! They're a filthy race and deserve to be treated to the gas chambers at Treblinka–courtesy of the white-man.
>>
>>744888335
Because there are less white people and cops to stop them.
>>
>>744882419
If its so traumatic then why do they call each other nigger? Fuck that if it really was hurtfull they wouldnt use it too
>>
>>744888836
Nigger: "muh dick. fwee nikes, dawg. I smash window, be ballin' out, yo."
>>
>>744882419
Everyone should be able to say it, or no one can say it. The whole only black people can say it thing is absurd. If we really give a shit about sanity and equality we would get the fuck over a stupid word.
>>
>>744888935
It's an oxymoron, bro. The reason they call each other "nigga" or whatever then get offended when someone says "nigger" is because they're god damned retarded.
>>
>>744888842
>>744888836
There are a ton of white niggers in this thread. Demonstrable niggers.
>>
Did you know the word nigger, used as a slur is less than 100 years old? In northern Africa lighter skinned black people call dark skinned black people niggers. Until 1910, the most common name for black domestic cats was nigger, ginger for gingers and snowy for white cats. Finally, nigger stole my bike.
>>
>>744887656
I used to wait tables in college. One time a couple of white kids came in being all bad with the nigger this, nigger that.

I took their order and told the cook to hold off on it. 20 minutes later they demanded to see the manager. I said sure.

The manager was black.
The big, bad boys went away hungry. Sure, I lost a few pennies in tips, but oh, so worth it.
>>
everyone please spam nigger all over everything so that these niggers come to realize that nigger is just a word and niggers use it too
>>
>>744882419
nigger maggot
>>
>>744882419
Pewdiepie never said that you moron.
>>
>>744889094
i bet you have TONS of upboats on reddit for that story
>>
>>744889195
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps
>>
>>744889085
Top kek for the truth.
>>
just say google?
>>
>>744884505
You just made that up.

Cracker for over 100 years was a coloqueism that was used to describe a person from South Georgia Northern Florida region. It didn't have any racist overtones to it. Just like people in Louisiana are called coonasses. Cracker was no big deal until the late 60s early 70s when in a movie where a black man referes to a white cop from Georgia as a cracker sheriff. The northerners assumed it meant white. To me it's still odd to hear cracker refer to anyone not from GA.
>>
>>744889339
fucking skypes making me say google
>>
>>744889097
Everyone in this thread is white.

And yet it is still full of niggers.
>>
File: 1500469864470.jpg (105KB, 486x419px) Image search: [Google]
1500469864470.jpg
105KB, 486x419px
>>744889085
>nigger stole my bike
>>
You can use the word as often as you'd like. Nothing wrong with it. You just gotta deal with the consequences of using it. That's all. If you can't handle what people will infer about you by using it, don't use it. Simple as that. Word carries a lot of baggage, so using it flippantly probably won't go well. But overall, use it as much as you want, just be prepared to pay the toll. Or don't use it and don't worry.
>>
>>744889274
Are you saying this dumb crap got on the news? He's not even talking about a black person.
>>
>>744889029
Let me save you from horrible embarrassment and just tell you this now. An oxymoron is a word that contradicts itself, like "jumbo-shrimp." It is nothing else. It has no meaning outside of this context. Put simply, you sound like a fucking moron when you use the word oxymoron. It actually has very limited use, and you should probably just forget it, or risk using it like a retard.
>>
>>744886351
My friends and I just call niggers "canadians" in public.
>>
>>744884007
nice pasta
>>
>>744888996
problem is, we dont have real free speech
we only have some free space were we can move
but step outside of that zone and society will try to crush you down
same shit with trump
>>
>>744889505

>>744888490
>>
>>744889094
>nigger
>working
choose one
>>
>>744889399
>Everyone in this thread is white
>it is still full of niggers.
choose one
>>
White people censored themselves when it comes to that word
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>744889762
sounds about right to me
>>
>>744890028
Its also full of faggots
>>
I think its ok for anyone to say anything, well of course there are exceptions like deaths threats and spilling military secrets and all that stuff.
>>
>>744890028
It ain't what you look like dummy, it's how you act that makes one a nigger.
>>
File: IMG_3914.jpg (44KB, 728x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3914.jpg
44KB, 728x502px
It just doesn't matter if you're white. If you're white and rich, you can get away with almost virtually anything. Why is this even a topic of discussion, this isn't going to hurt pewdiepie or any make and of his underage fans think less of him.
>>
>>744888254
>>744890255
dont wanna write all that shit again
>>
>>744889762
Free Speech doesn't equal consequence free.
You have the right to say whatever you want without the threat of jail but that doesnt mean ppl arent going to shame you or you losing your job.

You are getting things confused.
>>
>>744890289
thats right its not, its just something for SJW's to get angry at and something for money hungry media to milk, nobody actually cares.
>>
>>744882419
Belgische hoerezoon
>>
>>744890431
Listen nigger. You are behaving niggardly.
>>
>>744890431
Don't bother. I ain't that anon.
>>
In a informational/educational discussion, I would say yes. Otherwise no.
>>
I've reached a point with all of this where I essentially have no basic human empathy left. This is all pure made-for-tv nonsense pumped out of some socialist summer camp postmodernist word-salad generator they have sitting in the back room of Barnard. You want something from me? You better be prepared to take it.
>>
>>744890714
Nothing is sacred, cuck.
>>
I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.
>>
>youtube-ster
fucking kill me
>>
File: file.png (42KB, 853x715px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
42KB, 853x715px
>>744890879
>>
>>744882419
yes its okay to say nigger. its just a word. words hold no meaning unless you let them stupid nigger.
>>
>>744890879
Baaaaaait.
>>
>>744882419
The way Pewdiepie used it was not racist. Any normal person knows that. The word nigger is used in a comical sense in the gaming community, similar to the word rape, and it has been that way for some time. It isn't exactly sensitive, but gamers of all sorts don't give a shit about that. If you don't like it, you have a lot of people to convince to stop using it that way. If sanity is to prevail, Pewdiepie did nothing wrong.
>>
>>744890459
Does not shame derive from whichever cultural norms are in place?
There are two cultural groups battling it out here to decide whose culture is right.
I remember when people at least *tried* to meet somewhere in the middle.
You fucks, both sides, are never gonna get it right.
Have fun tearing yourselves apart over little shit.
>>
>>744891102
>>744890572
Perfect example to site right from this context.
>>
>>744890459
it is not free speech if you loose your job over a word.
>>744890572
if you say so jamal, why haven you been killed by irma? a fucken shame boi
>>
>>744885103
>>744885642
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_FJSgnV2D4

>Defends hooker negress with no proff
>Negress is charged and convicted with false accusation
>Negress 3 years later tries to kill a partner
>Negresses 3 years after that attempt, actually kills her second partner

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Mangum
>>
Why would you want to use the word?

If you are well-meaning, then it's best to accept that no black person wants to hear you say it.

If you're not you're gonna say it anyway until you grow up, get your ass beaten, or figure out that you have more to be proud of than your the lack of melanin.
>>
If the niggers can say nigger then I can say nigger
>>
>>744882419
He's not white, he's French.
>>
>>744882419
Anything black people can do, white people do better.
>>
>>744882419
Nigger me this or nigger me that, I am deathly afraid of niggers with their 9mm gatz
>>
>>744891499
Exactly, if they don't want us to say it then maybe they shouldn't call each other nigger
>>
>>744891599
Double dubs lol
>>
File: .png (89KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
.png
89KB, 600x606px
>>744891368
>If you're not you're gonna say it anyway until you grow up, get your ass beaten, or figure out that you have more to be proud of than your the lack of melanin.
I was in jail saying "nigger" to nigger's faces, stop being so dramatic.

Typical liberal. Soft bigotry of lower expectations. Of course you would think all niggers are violent and would attack you for using a word.
>>
>>744891599
More white niggers.
>>
File: 20170908_18_34_12742.jpg (38KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
20170908_18_34_12742.jpg
38KB, 320x283px
>>744882419
Are you fucking stupid? The guy obviously said it out of frustation. It's justified since no one got fucking butthurt except those black matter movement cucks
>>
>>744891366
Who cares?
>>
>>744891996
Negroes apparently.
>>
>>744882481
Nigger.
Who here cares anyway
>>
>>744891530
except at starving and spreading aids
>just black things
>>
I'm black. Idc. Only ppl mad are the white sjws. All us black ppl call each other nigger. So why not let the whites? Our own race just perpetuates it. Us nuggets need to quit saying nigger. The only way it's not okay is if no one uses it.
>>
>>744892199
>implying I was attempting to defend anything other than chimps will chimp

Enjoying these fruit captchas, fuck street signs.
>>
File: IMG_4176.jpg (143KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4176.jpg
143KB, 750x400px
It's either all ok or none of it's ok.
>>
>>744892206
youre are white faggot, dont pretend
>>
>>744882419
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
>>
>>744886568
My nigger
>>
>>744892614
You sound like pewdiepie.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 215x149px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 215x149px
>>
>>744892459
are you a transracephobe?
>>
>>744882419
when joking with other white people, maybe.

around blacks? nah, they get buttflustered something terrible. some niggers actually think that white people so much as using gifs of black people is racist.
>>
dfdfdf
>>
>>744883130
>It is not ok to say cracker if you are black.
>Nothing good will come of it as everyone's reaction to the word is something different.
>Personally for me though, the word lost all power when whites started using it in everyday goofspeak.
>>
File: 1505102138190.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1505102138190.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>744885903
Sure jamal
>>
>>744882419
>>
>>744882419
Of course you can say it. Best to shout it when you're whipping your junglebunny slaves as they pick cotton on your plantation.
>>
>>744892888
check'd
>>
> Whites

AmIrite? Holy shit yall pathetic. Im certain its probably white males between 12-23 saying this retarded shit in this thread.
>>
File: 1502746228848.jpg (301KB, 940x950px) Image search: [Google]
1502746228848.jpg
301KB, 940x950px
>>744887488
You have no idea what they suffered or the jew slaves in egypt either because you were not there....
>>
People on PUBG say it all the time, with no consequence, I don't get why this is such a big deal
>>
>>744893882
>>
File: 1479495379562.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1479495379562.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>>744892421

N O N E

WHY??
BECAUSE
CALLING YOU BIGGOTS

C U M S K I N

MAKES U FEEL
THE HATE WE FEEL ITS
JUST WRONG.
>>
>>744882419
FUCKIN NIGGER
U
C
K
I
N
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.