[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will whites admit that there is a racism problem in America?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 54

File: 1498212231583.jpg (59KB, 392x514px) Image search: [Google]
1498212231583.jpg
59KB, 392x514px
When will whites admit that there is a racism problem in America? When will whites admit that they are the problem? When will whites step up to the plate and do right by blacks?
>>
>>744761765
Both sides that do all the hate represent a small percentage of the whole, but its all the news and social media seem to zero in on.
>>
>>744761765
There is a problem. It's infinitely more complicated than it being the fault of "white people", and it's not necessarily racism - at least not the "modern" take on the idea of racism. Ergo, there's no fucking need for just whites to step and do right by blacks you fuck, we have a responsibility as a country to work on our faults - all of us.
>>
File: 1504215230023.jpg (1MB, 3904x1788px) Image search: [Google]
1504215230023.jpg
1MB, 3904x1788px
>>744761765
But without them you wont have a very good country
>>
>>744761765
It's not a racist problem, it's a cultural one. Local government needs to step up bigtime.
>>
end all government assistance programs. stop using tax dollars to save the projects. end media bias.

sure, it's white peoples' fault that minorities destroy their own communities.
>>
>>744761765
>IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT
nigga please
>>
>>744762009
You can't honestly say that blacks have faults. Seems like you're trying to make the white problem go away rather than solve it
>>
>>744761765
I'm neither white nor black but will say this "Blacks need to stop killing black and robbing everyone else".

Problem solved...oh and get away from where the police are .. get away.. get away from where the police are...
>>
>>744761765
When will blacks start taking responsibility for their own problems rather than blaming whites?
>>
File: F7jhZoI.png (475KB, 1020x771px) Image search: [Google]
F7jhZoI.png
475KB, 1020x771px
>>744762469
This
>>
File: 0tex.jpg (81KB, 655x634px) Image search: [Google]
0tex.jpg
81KB, 655x634px
>>744761765
>>
Never, nigger monkeys are gona be niggers monkey ever
>>
>>744761765
The ones who aren't retarded do
>>
>>744762812
So it's lit when white people kill black people for fun for centuries but the moment a nigga hit back it's an issue
>>
>>744763198
can you try again, this time in english?
>>
>>744763198
>So it's lit when white people kill black people for fun for centuries

Lol
>>
File: MpPJYOb.jpg (267KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
MpPJYOb.jpg
267KB, 1024x776px
>>744763270
Keep in mind his low IQ
>>
>>744763270
What part of that can't you comprehend mongoloid
>>
>>744763378
>keep in mind I'm not black
>>
Iam white. Iam a superhuman. I was placed here to help you monkeys not kill eachother but share love instead. What happend the devil sold al humans. Nowadays white people equal to blacks because the government feed us the same chemicals so we cant work as hard as we used to do
>>
>>744761765
When they understand that while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel. I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)

What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.
>>
>white people last species on the flat earth
>>
I know brother i see you soon couple of weeks!
>>
>>744763635
What you believe is bullshit and you sicken me
>>
>>744763198
Niggas been killing and enslaving niggas for centuries, but the moment white people do that, it's an issue. Social justice is immoral.
>>
>>744763482
Then quit speaking Ebonics and being a sjw faggot
>>
File: 1483660787841.jpg (192KB, 854x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483660787841.jpg
192KB, 854x1000px
White people solution for a everything is to just shoot it up
>>
>>744761765

> blaming whites for being racists.

Blacks will never get the respect they want while playing the victim and the aggressor.
>>
>>744764221
oh fuck you soon as shit goes down niggas start looting and raping #ferguson
>>
>>744762469
Exactly.
>>
>>744764051
Admitting there's a racial inequality issue in America isn't SJW. It's common sense.
>>
File: Mother-overdose.jpg (52KB, 768x697px) Image search: [Google]
Mother-overdose.jpg
52KB, 768x697px
>>
>>744761765
>white minds his own business doing his daily stuff
>black kills black on the street
>FUCKING WHITE RACIST BITCH ASS NIGGAS
yeah, white people are the problem
>>
>>744764421
So there is racial inequality. Ok so what are you gonna do about it? Go apeshit? Vandalize public and private property? Wait for the state and goverment burocrats come up with another magical solution?
>>
>>744763198
Can you niggers stop bringing up shit that Americans and Europeans did hundreds of fucking years ago. Anytime the fact you animals are responsible for half the murder rate in this country we have to hear about colonization and slavery. Wtf does that have to do with whats going on in the present?!! Why is it wherever you people are it's the same story? It doesnt matter if it's the US, canada or France you are low life savages. We built this country, we built the pyramids, we was mozart. You are entertainment, fucking coons thats all you are. Bragging about your athletic ability and dick size because thats all you have. Thats your major contribution to the world, that and aids.
>>
>>744764421
Whining, crying, and blaming white people instead of examining black culture and understanding that the black culture is the problem is in fact sjw nonsense.
>>
>>744761765
Nigga ,no one owes you shit you god damn lazy cunt.
Blacks and sandskins are fucking cancer
>>
>>744764403
Don't shoot me, bro. I know that's what you guys do
>>
File: 1463418901743.png (108KB, 744x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1463418901743.png
108KB, 744x1180px
>You are entertainment, fucking coons thats all you are.
>we was mozart.
>>
>>744761765
When will retards like you stop assuming all races other than black are inferior? ?? The race card bullshit is old man.
>>
>>744762398
I can honestly say it, just like how my people -Mexicans- have contributed in their own way to the issues prevalent to the country. Mind you, I don't mean "illegal immigrants are BAD for the country" when I say that, again, it's fucking complicated. What's annoying is that I can't really make a statement like this without being accused of "Internalized Oppression" by a good chunk of people, which is fucking sickening. Mind you, or course white people have a problem they've disproportionately contributed to, just like any race, but it also seem wholly irrational to me to blame EVERY member of any race for their problem and ask them to "make up for it".
>>
>>744762398

Yeah all those high crime rates that blacks live in are totally the fault of white people. They HAVE to steal and commit murder because white people are behind every pull of the trigger.
>>
>>744761765
white people aren't the problem, racists are the problem
>>
>>744765101
How much does the white man pay you to say this shit? His dick taste good?
>>
File: 1495853005806.jpg (37KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
1495853005806.jpg
37KB, 434x428px
>>
Keep crying nigger lmfao
>>
>>744765219
What other kind of racist is there? Blacks can't be racist
>>
>>744764221
What he did was nothing. That's a quiet weekend in chicago. Let's talk numbers nigger. Add up all the kills from mass shootings done by schizo whites then look at the record numbers you apes are putting down year after year. Theres no comparison, it's not even a small fraction. At least they're mentally ill, whats your peoples excuse?
>>
>>744765219
Dumbass, their interpretation of what's racist is so fucking broad and vague you are racist by default for just being white. That's how these people think. Don't try to reason with them.
>>
Only way to do right with blacks is by sending them back to Africa or killing them
>>
>>744761765
"Whites are problem".... pic clearly shows otherwise.
>>
>>744765366
Whites create conditions for blacks that have no solution other than killing. Blood is on the white man's hands.
>>
>>744761765
here's your (you)
>>
>>744762469
This.
>>
Fuck niggers
>>
>>744761988
false...as a mixed dude, I see it on both sides. With white people they're smart enough to be private about their racism and keep it at home.

And nowadays at least, I experience racism against whites a lot more frequently. This is coming from black people straight up being racist to me(usually black men) but I also now hear a lot more anti-white quips and complaints from SJWs of all shades, usually hispanic women. Funnily enough- the brown women that are always shitting on white girls and complaining about male white privilege also only hook up with white boys.

Also- there's a serious victim culture that's become part of the black american identity, and all this 'muh racism' bullshit is just making it worse. You wonder why africans come here and do way better than blacks from here...they don't see themselves as victims and instead hold themselves accountable for their own success and failure.
>>
>>744765523
>Whites create conditions for blacks that have no solution other than killing. Blood is on the white man's hands.

When you say shit like this, you're being racist. You're basically saying that blacks have no agency, no power or determination to make their own success. So we have to kill each other bc we are that powerless against the white man. You're basically saying that blacks in chicago that are successful are not successful through their own merit but by luck or the white man's grace.

you are part of the problem.
>>
File: 1490833928195.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490833928195.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>744765242
>Immigrate legally
>Show up in country with practically no money since I used all I had to become a citizen
>Work
>Eventually have enough money to pursue my dream - Start a company
>Slowly built my company from the ground up by working hard for decades
>Learn through hard work that people don't really give a shit about your race if you work hard
>If I tell anyone this I'm obviously a white shill and not just someone who's lived long enough to know better.
Maybe, you are part of the problem?
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>744761765
>>
>>744765523
>Whites create conditions for blacks that have no solution other than killing. Blood is on the white man's hands.
Translated:
>We literally refuse to take responsibility for our poor choices, and refuse to take a proper stance in educating our youths to work hard to make it farther in life then our parents could.
>We will continue to promote gang culture, drug culture, and idolize violence, and not keep an eye on the activities of our children, and blame everyone else.
Fuck off.
>>
>>744766036
while that guy is whinging on about being victimized by white people, enjoy the fruits of your labor and keep working hard.
>>
When will inner city blacks stop committing crime?
>>
>>744765523
Keep telling yourselves that. Do you think that blacks were the only race that were misstreated by whites? Why is it other races can succeed in the world but you can't? Excuse after excuse. Why is it wether it's in the US or Africa you people tear each other down? How many more fucking hand outs do you need? If you dont like it here get the fuck out. Go back to the motherland.
>>
>>744761765
When will people realize this isn't a police state. You can leave whenever you like!
You think it's bad here? Do some traveling. Go see all the truly diverse cultures in the world.

Just remember to visit the shitholes too.
>>
>>744766026
If you studied psychology, you'd know that this is how it works. Environment plays a huge role in determining the outcome of your life. Whites can't see that because they always have it good so they never question what a black man has to question daily
>>
>>744761765
when blacks stop acting like niggers. (never)
>>
>>744761765
when will niggers stop being niggers
>>
>>744765811
>keep it at home
So, if somebody doesn't like you, he must totally be a racist, the fact that you are an uneducated rude person, or any other reason it's not possible, just every white person is racist...
You are totally dumb niggers, nobody hates you, you are like that, hating on other people for no reason.

White people is much less racist than you are, as a fact.
Even if most of you are rude or criminals.
We are so superior that we don't teach hate, you made your own reputation with your actions.
If someone doesn't like you, perhaps you weren't just a "good boi"
>>
>Do you think that blacks were the only race that were misstreated by whites?
No. That's a common theme with white people, mistreating others. That's something that ties us all together. We should band together to strike back at the whites
>>
>>744766779
Directed at >>744766429
>>
> Be me, be white
> be in a training for a new position at a company
> near city so 90% of trainees are niggers
> niggers won't stop talking during training, won't stop messing around either
> test portion of training
> 70% of them fail, claim test was too hard, but really they weren't paying attention at all
> test portion was 45 questions (bout 1/3 true false, 2/3 multiple choice)
> Be me, finish in 10 mins cause test is easy
>>
File: 1458430393871.png (17KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
1458430393871.png
17KB, 274x242px
>>744766779
>>
>>744761765
When will blacks stop ganging up on one person and raping them? The same day white people stop shooting niggers just for the pure enjoyment of it, this will never change, bu the country you live in does, just move you unintelligent welfare whores
>>
>>744766580
I don't think you get it. I am black. I am also white. I refused to buy into that bullshit because self victimization gets you nowhere. I know guys that grew up in chicago who had to raise themselves and their siblings bc their mother was strung out on crack and their father was absentee. pretty much textbook worst kind of situation you can be in. This guy raised himself and his younger siblings from the age of 12. He behaved because he didn't have anyone tellhing him it was the white mans fault. And he didn't want ot go into a home. Now he's a record exec, his sister is a lawyer, and his brother works for the city.

When you are removed from the toxic culture, either involuntarily or by choice, your chances for success increase.

See Oak Park neighborhood of chicago. Successful black see that the culture is toxic and leave before they get dragged down like crabs in a bucket.

I agree that environment plays a role- but when you reduce someone to their environment, you deny them their humanity. Humans have been surviving harsh environments forever.
>>
Fuck black people!

I once listened to a black guy brag about selling crack to his own people. Even complained that his neighbor stopped taking care of her kid and it was screaming all day. Because she was high on the shit he sold her.
Then I listened as other blacks laughed and commiserated with him about having to live next to crackheads.
His greatest regret is that his mother wouldn't except the car he bought her with drug money.
Even though she let him pay her rent. Knowing full well how he made his money.

I'm sorry. America doesn't have a race problem. We have a blacks and they have problems!
>>
>>744766694
when I say "keep it at home" I'm talking about the white guys that have told me how their families are racist in person. I always assume that someone isn't racist by default. At least when white people are racist- they're smart about it. I don't give a fuck about these "micro-aggression" fake racist bullshit that people complain about. My point is- even if you are racist, if you have the capability to act decent around me, I really don't give a fuck. Racism is part of our DNA, we judge people that are different as a point of survival.

back to my original point, at least today, in my anecdotal experience, brown people are a lot more racist. Not only to whites, but to each other as well.

Also, kind of funny how you get offended at being potentially called racist...and then go on to espouse your superiority as a race.
>>
>>744767608
>I once saw one black person
There was this white kid who commited mass murder. Fuck white people, right?
>>
>>744767641
And you just declared the black race as inferior. You are indirectly declaring other races as superior.
>>
>>744766779
Nobody wants to band with you niggers. Thats the fucking point. Youre universally hated around the world. Asians, arabs, indians, mexicans, persians etc. Other so called people of color are doing just fine. They don't want to be a part of your bullshit movement. Where was blm during the flooding in houston or antifa for that matter. Always so worried about the conditions of blacks and latinos but when the shit hits the fan it was the fucking good ole' southern white boys who came to save them. Fuck you niggers.
>>
>>744764715
>My butt is itching today and I dont understand why!! People keep bringing up that I shat myself and didnt clean yesterday but that makes no sense!!
>>
>>744764898
Dont loot me bro, i know thats what you guys do
>>
>>744761765
When blacks sort their nigger problem out then this issue all goes away. If you show up to a party with your retarded cousin who steals the jewelry, poisons the dog and sets the couch on fire, don't act shocked when you get tossed out too.
>>
I don't white people play any meaningful role in the self destruction of the black community, whether that's in Chicago or Africa. In every place where there's a sizable black community you'll find a pathetic shit-hole where they kill each other off and expect whitey to save them. Fuck niggers.
>>
I second this opinion, whites could be doing so much more to assist their black brothers.
Grab the rapiers, we've got to give them less mouths to feed.
>>
>>744764715
Fucking this. Preach it.
>>
>>744761765
When will blacks act like humans? When will they get a job? Raise their kids? Have a measurable IQ?
>>
>>744761765

love this pic. White men are always talking shit but when they get confronted they turn into little bitches.
>>
>>744766580
Anti Humanists don't know shit, nigga. Your own agency is the determinant. You're not a fucking robot.
>>
>>744769056
>Three grown men bullying a child..
yeah, they showed that whiteboy
>>
File: 1505058737465.jpg (142KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1505058737465.jpg
142KB, 800x1024px
>>744761765
fuck trump
>>
>>744768524
Go cry to the egyptians and arabs about slavery. They did it long before us and in much greater numbers yet never seem to get any credit. What was it Muhammed called you? Raisin heads?
>>
>>744768699
If an autistic white man goes on a rampage and kills hundreds of innocent people, should you go to jail too because you are white like him? Nice logic you got there
>>
>>744761765
>When will whites admit that there is a racism problem in America?
Trust me we know.
>When will whites admit that they are the problem?
We do realize that several whites are part of the problem
>When will whites step up to the plate and do right by blacks?
Hopefully soon once we eliminate those few whites that keep helping the problem are dealt with we will then be able to cleanse the US of niggers once and for all.
>>
>>744769449
That bowl cut asshole is an outlier. Niggers are a feature of American blacks.
>>
>>744769449
Hundreds??? Fuck off you idiot. Add up all the killings of black men by schizos and mentally ill racists in the last decade and it would probably still fall below ONE hundred. You're your own worst enemy. It is blacks killing blacks non stop and it's the same in Africa.
>>
>>744761765
they wont. Even the racist whites don't want to admit to who they really are.
>>
File: confused.jpg (25KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
25KB, 575x323px
>>744763496
>>
>>744761765
FUCK OFF TYRONE, go play in the cotton fields or some shit
>>
>>744761765
Ill admit it when all the fucking ignorant, uneducated, dancing around like morons, lil dick having, niggers leave this country
>>
File: 1389366777505.png (113KB, 521x398px) Image search: [Google]
1389366777505.png
113KB, 521x398px
>>744770011
They avoid this because it destroys their argument. Thus they prefer to appeal to emotion and try to guilt people into feeling sorry for them and handing over financial resources. Gibsmedats.
>>
>>744769449
Maybe you haven't payed attention over the last 20 years but it's muslims commiting REAL mass murders on a daily basis. You should read the hadiths and learn what the muslim world thinks of you. You won't find them at amazon or your local book store but they're in every mosque across the globe. Whites are a minority, you should be worried about the 1.6 billion people who refer to you as abeed.
>>
>>744770406
>>744770298
You'd never say this to a black man's face
>>
>>744764715
false
>>
File: 1504963178082.jpg (52KB, 636x920px) Image search: [Google]
1504963178082.jpg
52KB, 636x920px
>>
>>744761765
Why are you so racist, OP?
>>
>>744766282
what you say is not happening, sorry for busting your bubble kiddo
>>
>>744761765
/pol/ is fucking /blm today
>>
>>744771561
only white people are racist
>>
fuck nigga
>>
File: 1504963246180.jpg (154KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504963246180.jpg
154KB, 600x900px
>>
File: NotAnArgument.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
NotAnArgument.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>744771390
>>
>>744761765
they tried to, but Lincoln put a stop to it
>>
File: go-immigrate.jpg (101KB, 499x484px) Image search: [Google]
go-immigrate.jpg
101KB, 499x484px
>>744761765
>>
>>744771685
That statement itself is more racist than 99% of white people.
>>
>>744770053
Thankfully thats beging to change. Everyday more whites are becoming aware. The average ordinary middle class in their 30s and 40s as well as college students are sick and tired of lgbt and nigger shenanigans. Hell, even antifa wants nothing to do with blm anymore.
>>
>>744771788
no need to argument false data
>>
File: Screenshot_20170910-080214.png (640KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170910-080214.png
640KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>744761765
>do right by blacks
that means give blacks everything for doing shit.
remember in the 70s there was a power outage in nyc
all the whites went to bars and restaurants because they knew the food would go bad and they just had parties
the blacks went to shops (black shops) and destroyed them, stealing everything.
to this day those store never come back.
>>
>>744771390
False in what way?
>>
File: 1504715792006.jpg (26KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
1504715792006.jpg
26KB, 600x405px
>>744771961
Facts are racist
>>
>>744772016
in a way that all of that shit is a lie
>>
>>744772095
tl;dr
niggers are stupid
>>
File: 20170910_080612.png (228KB, 547x459px) Image search: [Google]
20170910_080612.png
228KB, 547x459px
>>
>>744772095
not at all.

but those IQ tests are...
>>
>>744771572
Denial...
>>
>>744772216
Lol. You're going to try that easily defeated argument that an IQ test is racist? Either bad bait or you are a literal retard.
>>
That some.....major mental gymnastics there
The 73% of black absentee fathers abandoned their families out of their own free will
The massive number of black rapists/murderers/etc chose to do those things
The black community will stop struggling when it stops scapegoating people for its struggles and actually works to solve them
>>
>>744772095
facts manipulated by racist people are racist
>>
>>744764221
>White people

Then why are you alive?
>>
>>744772384
go on, defeat it then.
>>
>>744772182
if they were, you need to educate them, not hate them
you are also stupid and your mom loves you anyway
>>
>>744772459
Manipulated in what way?
>>
>>744771752
Dude, nobody cares about dirty white whores sucking black pole in porn. What we do care about is you raping are white wives and daughters. Check the statistics. How many black women were raped by white men in the last decade? Go ahead, I'll wait.
>>
>>744772459
Yes, because inconvenient truth is always false.
>>
>>744772649
Responding to a slide post. You are not the smartest guy around, are you?
>>
>>744772384
if you use a false IQ test chart bullshit to justify racism, that IQ test chart bullshit is racist and you are racist

"Here you can see a chart made by hitler showing that black people are demons. Is not racist. Is a chart"
>>
File: CsW7LAnUAAIRrq8.jpg (102KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
CsW7LAnUAAIRrq8.jpg
102KB, 960x960px
>>744772649
>>
>>744772677
no, lies are lies, not truths, is easy to understand
>>
>>744772617
in a way that what is saying is what racist people can use to justify racism
>>
>>744772095
Haven't you heard? All these studies and crime statistics come from white nationalist groups. Niggers...
>>
>>744772809
Your delusions are amusing, but time to take your meds. I'm just waiting for you to use the line about IQ tests being geared for Europeans. It's the only thing you actually have, and again, easily disproven.
>>
>>744772879
Can you provide any evidence that the IQ tests are false in any way? Or you are going to larp about how IQ tests are not good indication of someones intelligence?
>>
>>744765420
>not him
The term may be misused from time to time, but racism is a reality.
>>
File: 1504365945505.jpg (109KB, 934x691px) Image search: [Google]
1504365945505.jpg
109KB, 934x691px
>>
>>744761765
There is a problem. The problem is that a large percentage of the population refuses to accept personal responsibility for their own problems. The incessant cries of "racism" are a testament to that.

Blaming your miserable failure in life on "racism" when you've got Oprah, Michael Jordan, Jay-Z, Tyler Perry, and literally millions of people in the United States who would all still be living in grass huts and walking around with bones in their noses and flies in their eyes today if it weren't for white people, lacks logic. And people who are still able to look at the world objectively see that.

There is a statute of limitations on making excuses. Time's just about up.
>>
>>744761765
Aint no fucking Racism problems fucktard. Nothing a street sweeper or a few dozen gallons of napalm to a nigger gathering wont fix.
>>
>>744773044
not IQ test, but the chart, fucking idiot
>>
>>744773003
(((English intensifies)))
>>
File: CPCD2imWEAAlspA.jpg (72KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CPCD2imWEAAlspA.jpg
72KB, 768x1024px
>>744773096
>>
>>744772434
For those who are unaware look up the history of the scapegoat.
>>
>>744767641
WIN
>>
>>744773235
Yes, and the chart is based on individual statistical data from National longitudinal survey of youth from 2014-2015.

This is frequency distribution mind you. So it shows blacks in favourable light actually.
>>
>>744773235
>the IQ tests aren't false but the chart depicting the data compiled from them is false.
Yeah. Makes total sense.
>>
>>744766580
As a white guy with red hair who grew up poor, fuck you; You're full of shit. My ancestors were slaves. Your ancestors were slaves. Only difference is my Scottish and Irish brethren aren't bitching every five seconds about shit hundreds of years ago and asking for repetitions. Don't do drugs. Save. Spend wisely. That's pretty much all it takes to become successful in America. You're just pushing a useless victim narrative which hurts the black community more than any Rodney King situation ever has.
>>
>>744773594
Reparations*
Google is a cunt.
>>
>>744773505
false
>>
>>744767641
Rational human being

>>744766694
Total fucking inbred (Let's ignore the grammatical errors in this caveman's speech.)

See how that works gentlemen? It doesn't matter who you are, or what your skin color is. Some people are fucking dumb, and some people actually use their ability to think (which everyone has.)
>>
File: 1503791120451.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1503791120451.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>744771333
That's because blacks are quick to violence and attack in packs, they have no control over their emotions and are dangerous animals. You would not poke a bear with a stick for the same reason.
>>
File: 1499670122508.jpg (207KB, 626x904px) Image search: [Google]
1499670122508.jpg
207KB, 626x904px
>>744773669
Great argument. I'm impressed, here have a shekel. Good goy!
>>
>>744773531
the IQ test are a real thing, they show a score

if you make a chart you dont need to use that score

you see a 200 on test and write 60 on chart, the test is true, the chart is false
>>
>>744773915
you dont need arguments against lies
>>
>>744774002
Not him, but; So Sub-Saharan Africans have a 150 I.Q? Is that your claim here?
>>
>>744761765
White people that are racist absolutely do acknowledge that there is a problem. Unfortunately, they believe that the problem is 'too many black people.'
>>
>>744766026
Oh I am so so so so sorry that as a white man, I made the decision NOT to kill a fellow human being. I'm so so so so so sorry that you do not possess the mental capacity to make the decision to not commit murder.
>>
>>744774098
You need proof that it is a lie. Which you can't provide and therefore you have no argument.
>>
File: 1500689279866.gif (212KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1500689279866.gif
212KB, 501x585px
>>744774098
Of course, after all everything that isn't to your liking must be a lie. You truly are a genius. Who needs to defend their position, someone of your intellect can surely just call it a lie and it must be so. Proof and evidence are for losers anyway.
>>
>>744772459
>ayyy the bell curve be raciss yo we darkies just be as clever as y'all!

>>744773235
>ayyy the iq isn't racist just the chart (I think he means graph) representation of it dumb cracka!

Thanks for proving the point you're trying to argue against mudblood. Do you know why niggers still carry 50 gallon drums of water on their head? I'll give you a hint, it's because they were too fucking stupid to invent the wheel.
>>
>>744771572
>refusing responsibility
>>
>>744774142
no, I'm saying that they could be 5869 IQ and you make a chart showing 35 IQ

also, you are not using real data if you compare sub saharan african with white educated people, you need to compare people with access to same education
>>
These arguments become so silly. We're arguing about IQ tests?

We don't need standardized testing to prove anything when we have mountains of empirical evidence everywhere we look, throughout the world.

The test is just a tool. Actions are the proof.
>>
File: qFc7qOa.gif (993KB, 314x280px) Image search: [Google]
qFc7qOa.gif
993KB, 314x280px
>>744774659
Figures you have no idea how IQ tests work.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>744761765
Boondocks bby
>>
>>744772809
You don't need a chart to know that black people consistently perform a full standard of deviation below whites on IQ tests. Just Google it.
>>
>>744761765
when niggers stop being niggers
>>
>>744774768
Or scientific studies.
>>
I'm fucking ashamed to be white. Every day, I wake up and look in the mirror and I just hate what I see. I wish I could just wake up one day and have beautiful black skin like that of a Nubian goddess. I'm so ashamed of my country and my race I don't even want to associated with them anymore but it's so hard I wish white people would just hurry up and go extinct seriously the world would be a much better place to live. Can't wait for North Korea to nuke us #praying
>>
>>744761765
How about we just deport the niggers and OP back to Africa? Much better plan.
>>
>>744774495
i say truth, you dont, why so butthurt
dont lie, and i wont say you are lying, baby
>>
File: 1505015305610.jpg (31KB, 482x320px) Image search: [Google]
1505015305610.jpg
31KB, 482x320px
>>744761765
Actual crime statistics say otherwise.
Don't believe that shit. Don't let this happen to you
>>
File: 1469571824720.jpg (82KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469571824720.jpg
82KB, 600x750px
>>744761765

There always has been whats called racial biases. For one reason or the other it is just being intentionally exacerbated into a problem.
I (try) to do right with EVERYBODY that I encounter in my daily life and you should too, but you are the captain of your own ship, so do as you wish..
>>
>>744774659
Oh. Right.

You DO know that I.Q. is a measure of the ability to learn and recall information, right? If the Sub-Saharan African can't figure out the next shape in a sequence of shapes, it's not because of his schooling. Equating everyone just discredits the science. They're less intelligent there. It's obvious in their history and societies.
>>
File: 1504882760270.jpg (184KB, 760x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504882760270.jpg
184KB, 760x800px
>>744761765
Whites are not the problem.
>>
File: 1373791814288.jpg (73KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1373791814288.jpg
73KB, 500x335px
>>744774931
It sounds like you're a transnigger. Just put on blackface and stop using proper spelling and punctuation. Live your dream.
>>
>>744763270
I'm pretty sure that's in English you dope
>>
File: reparations.webm (2MB, 540x266px) Image search: [Google]
reparations.webm
2MB, 540x266px
>>
File: 1504107460087.jpg (69KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504107460087.jpg
69KB, 800x800px
>>744761765
>>
File: 1505014916702.jpg (170KB, 948x676px) Image search: [Google]
1505014916702.jpg
170KB, 948x676px
>>744761765
>>
>>744775067
we wuz kangz
>>
File: 31729.jpg (186KB, 576x897px) Image search: [Google]
31729.jpg
186KB, 576x897px
The color white is LITERALLY contributing to white supremacy and it needs to be washed away before it's too late and the white supremacists win.

And if you can't even see that, then it's obvious your privileges are getting in the way of you seeing the truth.
>>
>>744775046
they are less intelligent because they are not trained to do a test, ok, that is what i was saying
>>
The ones that won't shut up about racism are the racists. To stop racism is to stop talking about it.
>>
>>744775399
did he just use that woman as cover? kek
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>744775456
You think whites are out there taking IQ test prep courses?
>>
File: true-colors-of-greek-statues-4.jpg (89KB, 630x526px) Image search: [Google]
true-colors-of-greek-statues-4.jpg
89KB, 630x526px
>>744775377
You are aware that ancient marble statues in Greece and Rome were brightly painted as white people? Over time the paint wore off, but there was enough residue to reconstruct what they looked like.
>>
>>744775231
That shirt made me kek.
>>
File: 1503793800942.png (920KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503793800942.png
920KB, 800x1200px
>>
>>744775644
no, only those who will do an IQ test and have access to practice
>>
File: 1298261379490.jpg (14KB, 180x360px) Image search: [Google]
1298261379490.jpg
14KB, 180x360px
>>744763412
Not the anon you replied to but "lit" is causing me some troubles in understanding the line of gibberish?

Care to explain it before you go out and steal another bottle of malt liquor at your local stop and rob?
>>
File: 1503643084388.jpg (40KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503643084388.jpg
40KB, 400x600px
>>
>>744763635
>>>744761765 (OP)
>When they understand that while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel. I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)
>What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.

What's the Religions Name?
>>
File: 1503667288668.jpg (101KB, 593x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503667288668.jpg
101KB, 593x530px
>>
>>744775772
>access to practice
What the fuck do you mean by this? Who the fuck takes practice IQ tests?
>>
Racism will stop when black people stop their hive mind mentality and disassociate their race with stuff that happened in the past. I myself am black and wont give a shit if anyone hates me for being black. If they do, fuck em. That's all black people need to learn. Slavery is a dead subject that should stop being brought up, and if someone hates you for being black, fuck em. This goes for all races but black people have the largest problem with it. Also it would help if the media didn't say all black people need to be this. That would help quite a lot.
>>
>>744773096
They are just entertainers. Clearly they are successful in business but they started in the entertainment industry. We had a black man running the country for eight fucking years. There are better role models for black youth then rappers and basketball players. Thats what your average nigger aspires to be. It's complety unrealistic. Study, work hard and set realistic goals to achieve and for fucks sake stop blowing all your money on shoes, drugs, jewelery and rims.
>>
>>744775772
I had to take an I.Q. test in school for my A.D.H.D. I had no idea what to expect. It was mostly shit I'd never seen before. I got 139 and Superlative performance in Science and English Reading/Writing. Quit your excuses. Also, again, I'm a ginger and my ancestors were slaves. Quit lying to yourself, faggot. If Africans don't teach each other about Cell Structure and proper Reading/Writing/Arithmetic, it's not the job of scientists to make sure they still look good.
>>
>>744776010
Obama was half white.
>>
>>744775660
That's racist, Anon. Stop trying to rewrite history and White wash it. Do you really believe White Europeans can achieve so much? That's racist.
>>
File: 1502253480904.png (1MB, 1021x509px) Image search: [Google]
1502253480904.png
1MB, 1021x509px
>>
File: Haiti.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Haiti.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>
>>744776010
They suffer from lazy short term thinking. They never plan for the long term and they always hope for some giant windfall without working for it. Even those who get that windfall frequently squander it.
>>
File: 1505015706269.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1505015706269.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
This is how I learned
>>
>>744775976
all people with access to internet that want to take one
most people take IQ test like driving license test, they first practice, im sorry you did not know that
>>
>>744776323
You've got to be a really shitty troll.
Fuck this guy. He's either a troll or retarded. Want to prove you're legitimate? Respond to MY post instead: >>744776020
>>
>>744776302
Ever hate your own people for how dumb they are?
>>
>>744774849
Google be nazis, they racist.
>>
File: 1325726636655.jpg (11KB, 397x436px) Image search: [Google]
1325726636655.jpg
11KB, 397x436px
>>744776323
OK, let's assume you're right. If such easy access to practice tests is available, why wouldn't niggers use them?
>>
>>744776323
You're just full of excuses aren't you?
>>
>>744776302
That little white bitch needs to stop oppressing those little black girls.
>>
File: 1505014652529.jpg (120KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1505014652529.jpg
120KB, 960x960px
>>
>>744761765
>When will blacks admit that there is a racism problem in America? When will blacks admit that they are the problem? When will blacks step up to the plate and do right by whites?
>>
>>744776483
I had to take an I.Q. test in school for my A.D.H.D. I had no idea what to expect. It was mostly shit I'd never seen before. I got 859 and Superlative performance in Science and English Reading/Writing. Quit your excuses. Also, again, I'm a black man and my ancestors were slaves.

see what I did?
>>
File: 1505014719425.jpg (46KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1505014719425.jpg
46KB, 720x540px
>>
>>744761765
Maybe less people would go around thinking "Black people are inherently different" if black people didnt go around saying "Black people are inherently different". Want to be treated the same? Act the same.
>>
>>744762398
>You can't honestly say that blacks have faults.
and that's when my sides launched into orbit
>>
>>744775399
This makes me happy, I'm just waiting for my time to do the same. Sometimes I leave my garage door open at night to attract them, just hoping its my time....
>>
>>744761765
yes whites are the problem because they failed to kill all of the non-whites
>>
>>744776850
By your logic there is no truth and facts don't exist because everyone can just lie. Still not an argument. Just a sad attempt at one.
>>
File: 1320351978800.jpg (66KB, 520x417px) Image search: [Google]
1320351978800.jpg
66KB, 520x417px
>>744776850
>see what I did?
Got butthurt? Yeah, I saw that.
>>
>>744776850
Made a terrible attempt to flip my argument on its head, complete with fallacious bullshit? I'm ausician who understands Music Theory, have worked since I was 14, and you're stupidly asinine comeback is "Yo, those numbahs be meaningless, homie."? Fucking atrocious. I.Q. is not the end-all be-all of intelligence testing, but it DOES give a good indication of capacity to learn, retain, and regurgitate raw inputs. How about you actually address the point of my argument; I'd never taken one or studied for one and I got 139. Why do Sub-Saharan Africans score fucking <80? Next you'll tell me Haiti and Zimbabwe have the perfect governmental bodies or some shit.
>>
I love these threads, man.
>>
>>744777149
I'm a musician*
Again, Google is a prick.
>>
>>744761765
I want to punch this David in the face just from looking at him.
>>
>>744777024
no, there is truth, and facts exist
only you are using lies to justify racism
>>
File: 1502252947732.png (446KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502252947732.png
446KB, 600x600px
>>
>>744776323
Are you some kind of idiot? I took an IQ test in school when I was 8 or some shit. They told us we were doing it just before we did it. It measures potential. How the fuck are you going to practice your hard-coded potential?
>>
>>744777305
And yet you haven't proven that they are lies other than saying that they are lies. You do understand that you have to prove that right?
>>
>>744777384
Do people even still wear watches? Just check your phone for the time.
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.