[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 23 yo virgin living in a shithole country >recently

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 2017-09-07_19-32-17_960.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-07_19-32-17_960.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>be me 23 yo virgin living in a shithole country
>recently dropped out of college and abandoned my engineering studies
>don't mind it much though ,i always expected this to happen
>problem is i have selective mutism so talking to people is next to impossible let alone finding a job
>at this point ,i'm fine with even sucking cock for living
>been contemplating killing myself since 6 yo because of family abuse and bullying outside
>i don't care anymore
>every night i just wish i don't wake up and just cease to exist, as for doing it myself i feel like suiciding without killing stealing or raping somebody first is stupid
>beside i don't really feel like killing myself ,at this point ,i'm just like meh whatever happen may happen ,don't really give a fuck any longer
>but the problem is money
>my ideal life would be living as neet or working some minimum wage shit job only one month a year just to barely survive
>nonetheless it's too damn hard to find a job ,any job
>if there was some real forest beside me i would have already gone there
anyway , already got a suicide plan which will be set in motion depending on when i will get kicked out of the house
>>
>>744756083
also feels thread
>>
File: lo im Bahamut.jpg (134KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
lo im Bahamut.jpg
134KB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>744756083
ISIS
>>
File: 1504254347366.jpg (61KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1504254347366.jpg
61KB, 764x551px
btw i also believe the earth is flat
>>744756769
ISIS has a lot of europeens in case you didn't know
>>
If u truly want to give up why not just say fuck it and try your best at everything and if ya fail ya fail but its better than dying and rotting away into nothingness
>>
File: 1502378668922.jpg (14KB, 476x395px) Image search: [Google]
1502378668922.jpg
14KB, 476x395px
>>744758335
nobody said i want to give up ,at least i don't anymore
it's just logical to die if you can't find a job
>>
>>744758467
Theres plenty of jobs out there but seeing as your spoiled college kiddy you probably see blue collar jobs as beneath u

Stop being a bitch go to a McDonalds, Walmart or even a warehouse and apply.
>>
>>744756083
>killing myself without killing/stealing/raping someone else is stupid

Atleast if the person has hurt you in any way,
if you're referring to killing innocent people just for the fuck of it and then killing yourself, people should keep you in a dungeon and torture you daily until you die of misery.
>>
File: sLe13h3.jpg (83KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
sLe13h3.jpg
83KB, 1224x1445px
>>744758782
i HAVE selective mutism , i coudn't careless if the job was to suck dicks or clean toilets
already said i have SM ,do you know what selective mutism (SM) is ? if i want to talk to somebody i don't know , i just freeze there , can't utter nothing but incomprehensible gibberish
lurk moar fagget
>>
>>744759054
I agree with OP on this one, if your going to kill yourself, it would be a waste of an opportunity
>>
>>744759199
You seem to have case of beta male syndrome. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>744759054
>white knights on b
really ?
anyway , it's just my fetish to dominate others ,and a tbh it just sound fun
>inb4 what about your family
my family would the first to get their souls cleansed from the evil known as life
>>
File: 1504819849349.jpg (17KB, 900x519px) Image search: [Google]
1504819849349.jpg
17KB, 900x519px
>>744759418
>beta male syndrome
don't know anymore ,perhaps when i was a teen , now ? t'm too twisted to be beta ... not saying i'm a chad though
>>
>>744759765
You are special snowflake who is full of excuses. I know for a fact Walmart hires people with disabilities so if you tell them you have autism they will gladly give you job.
>>
>>744760039
fuck me
do people bother reading the thread at all ?
are us fags that self centered to assume that every fegget on b is from us ?
what kind of i live in a shithole 3rd world country where unemployment is a major problem for normal people let alone me you don't understand
>>
work somewhere on a farm man.
>>
>>744760449
considered that ,but do you want to tell me that you are too attached to life that you will continue to struggle even if the odds are against you ?
well i'm not !
>>
>>744760299
Become an farmer
>>
>>744760746
You are professional victim
>>
>I lived in a 3rd world country
>abused, raped, parents didn't care +drama
>had a girlfriend for 5 years she ditched me
>dropped out of high school
>kicked out on the streets by family
>18 y.o had no job no future
>I went to a friends place and applied online for over 200 jobs
>I got two interviews from all of the application and I got the job
>Saved all the money I cold whilst couch surfing at my friends places
>moved to 1st world country with all the money that I saved
>applied for 100+ jobs
>got a job and rented a 1 bedroom flat
>24 y.o now and I got a gf, 2k a month salary, car, 1.5k pc

If you think you can't find a job and change your life you're wrong, some had it even worse than you and still made it out and are living a normal life now. Just need dedication, suicide is dumb.
>>
>>744760973
indeed ,i like to victimize myself to be honest ,it makes others have no complains what so ever no matter how much i fucked up or slacked off
it's almost like the jews lol
>>744760979
indeed won't deny it , i just feel burned out ,just want to lay down and sleep
if food wasn't necessary for humans to survive , i would just play dead or should i say meditate for the rest of my days
>>
>>744760979
+ you don't know the despair of being unable to even utter a word ,it's like having no legs but no one knows and everybody expect from you to run a damn marathon
>>
>>744756713
Love this
>>
disguting lazy little fuck. make sure you dont reproduce
>>
>>744761471
>lazy
whatever you want to believe , i don't even mind working my ass or cleaning your cum filled body with my tongue
if i ever were to reproduce , i would be working already , one of the things i hate the most is making children when you have a shit life or even worse , neglecting your children and don't even prepare them for life and how to survive
>>
>>744760299
Almost every country has their walmart like stuff. McDonalds is almost everywhere. Tesco also hires everyone if they have at least an eyelid. In which country are you?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.