[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would any of you date a single mother? I'm not talking about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_3273.jpg (54KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3273.jpg
54KB, 480x360px
Would any of you date a single mother? I'm not talking about pump and dump I mean a serious dating relationship. Seems like it is all downside.
>>
If child is white, why not. But I'd always keep in mind that the father may have had good reason to dump her.
>>
If the child was retarded and white

I wouldn't date her
>>
File: 1439786710480.jpg (114KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
1439786710480.jpg
114KB, 323x454px
>>744679708
I don't understand that either; I'm beta af and even I'm not desperate enough to deal with that shit. Not only is there the fact that someone else had reason to leave them, as >>744680159 mentioned, but you'll end up sinking money into a rascal that isn't even yours.

Is it some sort of psuedo-cuck shit?
>>
>>744679708
Only if I like the kid. If it's an asshole, lolnope.
>>
When I was younger I tried it a few times. It usually goes one of three ways. She is a complete slut and she has kids because she will let random guys cum in her, she will see you when she feels like it but won't let you around the kids because she is afraid your a pedo/bad influence, or she is broke and desparate. The broke and desparate ones will start off pretending to be normal but soon they will let their real selves show. They always need you to do something or need money for a bill (how did you pay bills before I showed up?). The nice romantic dates you had in the beginning turn into family outings that you have to pay for. She starts expecting you to pay for a babysitter if you want any hope of being alone/fucking. The truly devious ones may encourage/trick you into getting her pregnant so she can keep you around (the slut mommys do this too but they are more interested in your money). All in all it is a lot of work for very little pussy or attention. If you get sick or need help you can almost guarantee she won't be able to help you because "muh kids". Seriously dating a single mom is only for guys who have no other options.
>>
>>744679708
Very low quality bait.
The idea that anyone should exclude the possibility of a relationship based upon a single characteristic is shallow and undeserving.
So YOU wouldn't date a single mom. How 'bout a girl in a wheelchair, or a blind girl. How many women are you going to pass up because your mom's basement is just so comfy?
I will tell you what two traits would ruin it for me, bigotry and ignorance. Good thing you don't wanna date me, because the feeling would be mutual.
>>
>>744679708
It's a perfect world. Alpha males screw hot females and pass on their genetic material, and beta males provide for the mother and child. Alphas win every time.
>>
>>744680456
so you would rather end up alone?
>>
>>744680584
>Anonymous 09/09/17(Sat)21:51:43 No.744680584▶
>>744680584
>Very low quality bait.
you got that part right
>>
Maybe if it was something she couldn't help like the father died or she got raped. I never fall for the "I just picked a bad guy" or "I didn't know he was like that". She either knew the guy was a shithead and still fucked and got pregnant by him or she barely knew the guy before she let him cum inside her.
>>
>>744679708
I never understood the men that go into it. (other then the predator types)

I would never consider myself ready enough to be a position of parenting so I would sit that one out
>>
>>744680584
Found the white knight cuck.
>>
>>744680584
> because your mom's basement is just so comfy?

I think it is a little ironic that the basement dwellers are the ones most likely to date you. Don't act like men not wanting to deal with your mistakes makes them assholes. You are the one who Didn't bother to have a good father for your child.
>>
File: 1504714155225.jpg (23KB, 633x636px) Image search: [Google]
1504714155225.jpg
23KB, 633x636px
>>744680584
>>
pump and dump is the only way my dudes
had this experience at the ripe age of 23
we fucked after a few days, women are whores.then outta no where oh btw, anon i have a kid.
hell no . ghosted the shit outta here before i knew what ghosting was
>>
>>744680762
> What is child support?
>>
>>744679708
Absolutely not.
>>
>>744681281
>what is using a fake name
>>
>>744681218
You had a kid with her or you had one prior to this?
>>
>be me, 26
>meet a 10/10 cutie
>she was strangely obsessed over me (I don't usually get hit on often)
>she comes over, have sex
>be my gf
>ok
>4 weeks after meeting her she tells me she has a son shes been hiding from me
>fuck my life
>decide to give it a shot, never dated a single mom before
>the kid was a fucking brat
>takes hit diapers off and shits in his hands
>constantly screaming unless he had a phone or ipad
>try to take them out for nice dinners, kid screams so much we have to leave early everytime to get fast food
>everytime i gave the kid my phone he would throw it and it would smash the screen
>4 months into dating
>ask her if she wants to be my date for my friends wedding
>tell her my friend is stupid for getting married at 21
>she says "haha yeah, been there"
>.... wtf?
>confesses to me shes legally married to some fuckin dude whos in jail
>ok fuck this shit
>break up with her
>she tries to take my money cause we were "common law"
>never even lived together
>sued her own husband in jail cause she wasn't getting child support

TL;DR all women are fucked, and single moms are the worst
>>
>>744681368
It's probably pretty rare that a woman sleeps with a guy and can't track him down. I know it happens, but not very often. Probably a very small percent where the girl 1.) gets pregnant, and 2.) doesn't know who the father is, and 3.) decides to carry the child to term.
>>
>>744679708
only if she has a daughter i also plan to fuck
>>
>>744681450
she had a kid i did not know about
im far from father material, half drunk and hallowed eyed all damn day
>>
no

single mothers are single mothers for a good fucking reason
>>
>>744681568
Thanks, I sort of needed this lol
>>
>>744680159
Cuck
>>
No. Absolutely not.

The worst thing is at work This former fat now medium pork with 3 kids is hounding after my dick. She's always goes to our work outings and gets pretty drunk. It's inevitable that she's going to go after my dick and my rejection will cause a tremor that will probably ruin my five year quadruple promotion corporate career.
>>
>>744680584
>I will tell you what two traits would ruin it for me, bigotry and ignorance. Good thing you don't wanna date me, because the feeling would be mutual.
B-but Anon, I am not gay ))
>>
>>744679708
Why would you date a single mother if not to pump and dump?
>>
>>744680584
>single characteristic
single motherhood is not a single characteristic. Try again Triggerbait.
>>
>>744679708
No.
>>
>>744681677
This, lion mode. Kill/drive out sons, add daughters to the harem.
>>
>>744681711
Is her kid a girl that you can fuck?

If yes, good.

If not, pump and dump.
>>
>>744680584

>wheelchair
lol no

>blind

fuck yeah
>>
>>744682142
bro, that was five yrs ago
and im not a pedo faggot.
>>
>>744681960
how old are the kids? how attractive is she? do you think you could get away with fucking her without getting too involved?
>>
>>744682181
You must be an ugly ass motherfucker.
>>
>>744682679
I don't know. I believe all three are school age and she's in her thirties.

If she was done up she's maybe be a chubby 5/10, but she's dumb as a rock.

I could, but she would just sabotage me if I broke it off, prob.
>>
File: 1497575109260.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1497575109260.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>744681568
goddamn son, im 25 and dating again now (DUI couldnt drive for like 3 years) and that reminded me to never even attempt it, also common law, no idea what that is, but i think i understand it without even looking it up, fuck that shit
>>
>>744679708
i've been in a relationship with a girl who has a daughter for 6 years now. the child is 8. in all honesty the childs father died in a construction accident like 3 months after she was born. i've always known my GF because she hangs out in the same group of friends. we all live together, its pretty great tbh
>>
Fuck no. They are single mothers for a reason whether she's a roastie or defective in some way.
>>
I married a single mom, best thing I ever did. I was raised by a single mother and then also by a step father who treated me as his own and so I'm better off than I would have been. You can call men who live this life cucks, but it doesn't matter because you don't matter. Sometimes people find something that works and they're better off regardless of some jealous judgemental assholes opinion.
>>
>>744679708
Might be interesting from a different perspective
My mom was a single mother, so I grew up with a step dad. In most of these cases the kid adapts and considers the stepdad the real father. It's the one who raised you that matters, not the one who piped your mom.
>>
>>744679708
Dear god no
The kid adds nothing but headache and obstacles
worn out pussy
and holy shit they will do the most vile selfish things you can't ever imagine, and they'll think they're in the right doing it too! cuz gotta provide for muh kid
>>
>>744680785
>would you rather be alone
this isn't a binary equation, you nog. (also, assuming it was, yee)
>>
>>744679708
Yes, I would date a single mother, mostly because while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel. I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)

What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.
>>
>>744680584
>wheelchair, blind
fuck yea, because i won't end up being tricked into paying for a wheelchair repair, or a new pair of eyeballs

also, ms.wheelchairs and blindsight won't be able to chase me like a single mother would.
>>
>>744683939
depend what age kids are
>>
>>744684418
Bait
>>
>>744684531
No Anon it's not bait, mostly because while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel. I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)

What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.
>>
>>744682137
are you planning a family with her? because if you do then this tactic guarantees your family would be messed up, fractured and riddled with traumas.

The only way you could start a new, more or less smooth life is by killing her children, but... unless you are already inured to murder and/or sociopath, this method would severely harm you. You could take the approach of "The things I do for love", however I'm not sure it's worth it.

Plus there is the whole issue of getting away with murder.
>>
>>744680584
>How 'bout a girl in a wheelchair, or a blind girl

Amputee is better
>>
From ages 22-24, I dated a divorced filipina milf from my office who was 16 years older than me. She had only ever been with her husband before, and her kid was like 11. She divorced him when he cheated on her years before that.

I don't think I'd date a single mother again, but to be honest, she treated me with more kindness than anyone I've ever dated before or since. I hope she's doing alright, as far as I can tell she hasn't dated anyone after me. Her ex-husband was a fool to cheat on her.
>>
>>744682839
Top fucking kek
>>
>>744684531
probably a bait, but don't tell me you don't know people (mostly girls) who believe in that nonsense or something alike.
>>
File: dfdf_skycity631.jpg (95KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
dfdf_skycity631.jpg
95KB, 400x533px
>>744680584

>TL;DR
>I over analyze everything and ignore subjective reasoning beyond my own beliefs

Women are cheap and plentiful, m8. Some of us don't wanna bone a blown out twat or end up taking care of someone else's mistakes...
>>
are single mothers easy to bed or is that a myth?
>>
>>744685163

Most.

Some like to flaunt their kids and become obsessed with making their life (and yours if you get harangued into dating one) priority.

I go for the skuzzy ones who drop their kids off with a relative on a wed night to get wasted. Its just my taste. But yes, they're easy.
>>
>>744679708
1 kid? i could probably deal with it. Gotta set ground rules though. Am i gonna be a father figure? Is the dad involved?
Want my own kids eventually so thats a consideration. As with most things, depends.
>>
>>744685156
depends on your age mate, depends on your age.
>>
i love kids and moms.
>>
>>744679708
I tried, lasted 3 years. It started off that she wanted to keep her kids separated from our dating life but then it turned in to her wanting me to around them, then went from that to her wanted me to actually love her kids. Once she realized I could not do that it was all downhill. Apparently this is the norm for all single mothers, would not date one again.
>>
File: 1466466467367.jpg (46KB, 588x448px) Image search: [Google]
1466466467367.jpg
46KB, 588x448px
>>744680584
So by your logic; if I don't date a man because I'm not gay, I'm a selfish asshole? I would not date a woman if she was a total bitch all the time. It's is normal to not be in a relationship for one reason, or another. Stop being so judgemental of others, and worry about yourself.
>>
pretty much all upside if you're a pedophile, just sayin.
>>
>>744679708
I actually dated a single mother once. It went pretty well.
>>
>>744685333

Nah, dawg. It depends on your priorities. If you like taking care of other people's shits cause pussy, then thats your prerogative.

I think the majority of clear-minded men wouldn't deal with that liability for the plethora of reasons WHY she's a single mom in the first place:
>Needed benefits
>Couldn't morally get an abortion/religious
>Using it as a bartering chip with the father
>Generally irresponsible

Shit like that is always a factor. But if you feel that can be overlooked, then enjoy changing diapers and paying into a college fund for something you didn't partake in making.
>>
>>744679708
Nope. There is a reason the chick is single, be it an abusive ex, or she's a cunt, either way its a problem. You have to deal with the ex talking shit, starting shit with you like showing up with a few buddies looking to fight because he's drunk and suddenly cares about the chick and kids, the ex slashing tires or breaking windows out on the house/car...

Then if the chick is a cunt, you won't be in the relationship for very long so it won't even matter. You get chicks that forget theyre in a new relationship and be a cunt to you like she did her ex, you have to deal with handsy cunts that like to slap and punch you in the face when their mad, she's shitty to her own kids because theyre a constant reminder of her ex... Theyre just generally shitty individuals.

Fuck that noise, I'd rather beat off eternally than date a single mom
>>
>>744679708
Well, once you little /b/tards get out of short pants and into your 40's, you will find the ONLY women you can date in their 20's and 30's are ones with kids.

You'll have kids too, because you made 2 or 3 with some bitch who just ran off with the guy she met at the gym, and you get your kids every weekend, but get to pay for 100% of their care...

This is how the real world works, Plebs:

1) You meet a girl. She is the most amazing girl in the world. You and she fantasize about how wonderful your life is going to be. You are in looooooove.

2) You and girl get married. All is good and great, and you guys have cool friends, and get hammered together, go on cool trips, have pals over, and fuck like mad hamsters.

3) Everything is going soooo awesome, that your wife one days says "honey, we should have a bayyybeee..." You are so in love, and so stupid that you actually say yes.

4) You and your wife spend 9 months dreaming and planning and being all excited about the new bayyyyybeeee, and you find that all the money you used to spend on motorcycle parts, or beer, or trips to Cancun is now spent on shit for the bayyyybeee's room, or shit like "onesies" and other stuff you never dreamed you'd give two shits about. Well, maybe some of it is cool, like you'll become an expert on Car Seats and the latest technology for Baby Monitors and Strollers, etc. Oh yeah, speaking of vehicles, you'll trade your Mustang in for a Minivan...

5) Bayyyyybeee will arrive. You will suddenly have zero time for your buddies, unless they have kids too, then it'll be "playdates" and other shit you never dreamed you'd be actually doing. You will be awash in more shit and piss than you dreamed was humanly possible from a 9 lb. human being, and your wife will no long want to fuck you, and you'll kinda not want to fuck her either because her ass is now as big as a Buick and the stretch marks are kinda grossing you out.

Continued....
>>
>>744686028
And don't forget the shitty kids. The kids talk back to you, break your shit, act out in other ways because they too are little cunts and you can't fucking beat them, the mother won't discipline them... Fuck that
>>
>>744679708
>Would any of you date a single mother? I'm not talking about pump and dump I mean a serious dating relationship. Seems like it is all downside.

>>744679708
The only good thing about dating a single mother is knowing up front that she's going to put out and quickly, because sh he hopes a guy will stick around and help raise her bastard kid.
>>
>>744680584
I'd date a girl in a wheelchair, or a blind girl. I dont discriminate. But I still would never go near a single mom. Theyre all trouble mentally.
>>
File: 1486916546019.jpg (39KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1486916546019.jpg
39KB, 360x361px
>>744680584
>>
>>744679708
7) You'll more than likely "rinse and repeat" this process and make one or two more kids, each time asking yourself why the fuck you did so, and each time seeing your money get burned up by an endless chain of stuff that the kids and your wife need.

8) When your wife hits her mid-30's, she will suddenly start to act weird - she'll join Planet Fitness or the YMCA and being trying to get back in shape. She'll tell you this is for you, how she wants to "get my sexy body back" and maybe you'll even believe it.

9) Pretty soon, the weirdness will get worse, she will become more distant, the sex will disappear, or when she does let you fuck her she will be motionless like some fuck robot - you will not understand why, and begin to blame yourself and wonder if you have done something wrong. She will not dissuade you from thinking this either.

10) One day, she will say to you "I love you, but I'm not IN LOVE with you..." This is code for "I've started fucking the guy at the gym".

11) She will leave you, keep the house, dump the kids on you for the weekends so she can fuck gym-dude, and you will get to pay Alimony and Child Support.

12) Completing the Circle, you will now start dating other women - all of them will have children - most of them will be dating again because the guy THEY started fucking at the gym behind THEIR husbands backs has moved on to some other milf and they find themselves single and miserable.

And THAT, my friends, is how it all works.

You are welcome. Now go get a vasectomy while you still can...

kek.
>>
File: lel.gif (2MB, 350x170px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
2MB, 350x170px
>>744686440
>>744686874
>>
>>744681623
In my early twenties, I came in at least seven different girls. Three of them have kids who's ages match up perfectly to when I fucked their mothers. One of these sluts works at a local restaurant and won't make eye contact with me when I go in.

This is what they all have in common:

>All of them were known, local, easy, sluts with bad reputations for being whores.
>All of them were poor and in a completely different social class than I am.
>All of them had shitty upbringings.
>All were from broken homes without fathers.
>All are smart enough to never contact me, try to get money, and too stupid to ask for a paternity test.
>None of them can afford to attempt to go to court.

Not being tracked down by these bitches is very easy, as long as you pick the right ones.

While they sit away hating their lives and living in trailers, depending government assistance, raising their bastard kids, I'm married, own my home, and have two great kids. I live the American dream as best I can, while they're fucked with shitty lives and reputations. Fuck I love being a white male.
>>
>>744679708
i dont date whores i only fuck them
>>
File: 1483327954926.jpg (259KB, 591x1808px) Image search: [Google]
1483327954926.jpg
259KB, 591x1808px
>>
>>744686440
Excep that you are a stupid fuck and nobody can say shit about you "Dating" a 18yo and dumping her until you find some good pussy to have a child.

Also, TL DR.
>>
>>744679708
I'm the guy who fucked all the easy chicks. I forgot to add, the best thing about fucking poor sluts is they will do literally anything in bed, because they hope so badly that you're going to be the one to rescue them from their shitty lives.
>>
>>744679708
Upside: proximity to some loli
>>
>>744687372
cool story, bro.

not very alpha to make kids that you don't care about. alphas want their kids to grow up and be alpha's too so that they spread their own seed far and wide. you sound content to let your spawn proliferate trailer parks going forward generations.
>>
>>744681623
i was fucking my wife for 6 months before we swapped names, that was like 10 years ago though so maybe social media would now make it difficult if not impossible
>>
>>744687683
Wasn't trying to be alpha, I was trying to blow a load on some bitch without being responsible for anything. That's why I picked easy, poor, girls. I succeeded. Besides, I'm good to my wife and my kids with her, so fuck it.
>>
>>744687580
hurr durr, if you can't read, and can't type, then lurk moar, pleb.
>>
>>744686440
at 40 years old with no wife youre pathetic and deserve women that have children.
>>
>>744679708
don't date a singe mother. However same rule does not apply to widows as widows didn't have a choice.
>>
>>744687878
Kill me if I didn't lurked enough.

You really wanted me to read all that shit?
>>
not worth the hassle, pass on it
>>
>>744687851
Not to be all judgy and shit, but what about those poor bastard kids that are being raised in a trailer park? You going to own up to them one day once they're grown?

I fucked my share of bitches too - and where I was, the easy ones were Mexican girls from the projects. Fucking a nice white boy like me was a dream for these Vata's. But I only splooged in one once, and got damned lucky that she didn't get preggo.

I dunno. Maybe your approach was smarter...
>>
File: 1502468623775.jpg (65KB, 585x454px) Image search: [Google]
1502468623775.jpg
65KB, 585x454px
>>744687942
Unless she made him get killed or murdered him. Which is highly hard to prove.
>>
>>744679708
(I'm not saying this is true for humans however this should be noted when considering) In nature female chimpanzee's will mate with an alpha chimp and then leave the alpha chimp to stay with a beta chimp to take care of her children. This is usually considered the opposite in human cultures although no long running study has ever proved this to be true, just saying.
>>
>>744679708
knew a chick for a few years. single mother white kid. Did drugs pregnant at 17 kids 11 or 12 now. Mostly seemed to have her shit together at this point. Was in a relationship with decent beta guy for about 8 years. Kid considered him his dad. Guy worked a lot and saved money to buy her a house brand new 30k car and 10k ring. Was going to surprise her with house car and ring and propose. They already lived together and were basically married anyway. He was having issues with his family because his little sister had cancer and his grandma was dying and his asshole parents(foster parents) didn't give a shit so he was distant between caring for the infirm and working 50 hours a week. She dumped him via text because he wasn't paying enough attention to her. Little did she know he spent the last 6-8 months in secret getting approved for a loan and buying a 5 bedroom house in a ritzy area. what he was going to do was tell his family to fuck off (which he did) and surprise her. The day before he was able to she broke up with him. Refused to take him back because that would mean she was wrong. Poor guy had a house car and ring he didn't need. She wouldn't even let him see the kid, hell she didn't even tell the kid for months. Went on 5 tinder dates a day, went crazy degenerate. Hooked up with a guy from Florida covered in tattoos including swastikas who'd just gotten out of prison. Let's the guy watch her kid. Guy's a complete douche and even threatened to kill her if she left him. Found out where she worked 1 week after date by stalking her. Involved with Meth and other hardcores with his cousin or something. But to this day over a year later she's still with him.

oh the other guy hung himself in his big house.

All the other single mothers said she was right and it was all his fault and how selfish he was for hanging himself.

Every guy no matter how ghetto agreed with me that single mothers are fucked in the head.

Single Mothers - Not even once
>>
>>744687926
No wife, true, but lots of pussy - just don't marry them anymore, dude. With Tinder, Bumble, Match, POF, etc, there is no reason even a complete dork can't get laid on the regular.
>>
>>744688121
Honestly, I wish I was remorseful, but I just don't care. I mean I was young and wasn't trying to knock them up, I just really like cumming in bitches. It was kind of like a fetishist. I'm not like that anymore.
>>
>>744686874
10/10 cynicism

i thought this literally what happens when you dont know the words ACOA and boundry and you learn the difference between someone you can get and someone you respect

being /b/ surprise level equals zero
>>
I majored in evolutionary biology so I just can't find justification for it.
>>
>Be me
>Friend of friend out at bar
>Priddy hawt
>Getting the eyes
>Making my moves. it's going well
>Bud gestures from behind her
>Puts his hand to his groin and makes a dropping motion twice
>Immediately understand
>D I S T A N C E self

>Next day get scolded by wimmin for being such a tease
>Say I'm not interested in women with kids
>"Who the fuck told you that, was it ***** that bitch (not my bud)"
>Ask bud wth
>They were actively trying to hide it from me

This is considered "fair".
>>
>>744688143
difference is widows try to get married again and move on if nothing else for the kid's sake

single mother's stay single, or at least unmarried
>>
>>744679708
I'm dating one right now. Her alcoholic ex-husband's pissed. It's funny.
>>
>>744680584
Shut the fuck up and show your pussy you retarded single mom cunt. Nobody wants your floppy slammed up gash.
>>
>>744688270
I would have agreed with you 8 years ago, dude - but since all that shit happened not just to me, but pretty much all of my male friends, including some really decent well-off guys, I would say this has become something of a regular story.

Maybe it's feminism, maybe this is just how it's always been, I dunno, but when considering the idea of fucking a single mom (the subject of this thread), this is definitely something to consider...
>>
File: 1442668261891.png (39KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1442668261891.png
39KB, 311x311px
>>744688232
That's beyond fucked.

Worse part is:
>>744688232
>All the other single mothers said she was right
They have some kind of little mafia going there, "Care and pay for me, or else".

As a male with some empathy that was raised by a psycho single mom that married some dude that has treated me better than pretty much everybody to be dumped and hurt by my mom, I would never get close a single mother.
>>
no, I tried a couple of times and there was definitely a dividing line between me and the kid. I felt we could never be a family.
>>
i was dating a chick with kids and i swear the first time we were about to fuck just putting it in she stops and tells me shes still married.
bitch i don't care either way but did you have to tell me right then. goddamn women
>>
>>744680584
gross a whore who decided to have a kid at a young age.
>>
>>744680584
Yeah, sorry whore, but there's a huge difference in dating someone in a wheelchair and raising someone else's bastard kid. Fuck that. Not our fault you spread your legs and let some guy bareback your pussy.

That's not a characteristic, it's a bad decision. Obviously whoever fucked you had the common sense to cut bait and run, before you fucked his life up too.
>>
Serious post:
>Meet nice girl
>A few dates in, everything is good
>Finally get inside her house, meet her mom
>Nervously tells me for the first time and introduces me to her daughter
>Internally conflicted but really did want to go on date with girl again because into her
>Give it a chance
>Found out father of her child was HS ex, teen pregnancy, guy tried to get rid of her and unborn child because conservative
>Left small town with her mom, daughter was born, ex is in jail for attempted _____
>Married her two years ago, love her daughter as my own, expecting a child of ours by January
>No regrets
>>
Single mothers are single mothers for a reason.

If the husband died, that's a good reason.

If she just got pregnant and the guy left her, fuck that stupid cunt. She obviously isn't relationship/family materials.
>>
>>744688232
>guy buys expensive house and ring
>gets dumped
>wants to see kids that arent his
>doesnt sell house and ring
>kills himself

The EPITOME of "cuck", holy shit.
>>
>>744688799
What if they were married for years and the husband cheated on her and they divorced?
>>
File: No U.jpg (8KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
No U.jpg
8KB, 267x189px
>>744682839
No you're ugly
>>
>>744688776
t.single mother
>>
>>744688907
Then she obviously doesn't know how to take care of a man properly or her husband wouldn't have cheated on her.

Men cheat on women when they aren't satisfied at home.

End of story.

Confirmed not family material.
>>
ITT: betas who think serious relationships come with separate finances and they end up paying for everything with their minimum wage job.

Who gives a fuck though? Single moms are women who for sure put out. They're usually a little more emotionally mature depending on what stage they're at and if the Children's Aid isn't involved, and they usually hate their ex with a burning passion so no worries about that hurdle.

It's not black and white you beta morons. You get a kid that isn't biologically yours so you can leave at any time so no strings family, and you dont catch flak for being independent when you want to be because you're already the good guy for stepping up, plus if you're a real piece of shit women love a guy willing to make a commitment so if you don't want the single mom, her friends will definitely be into you afterwards.

Think clearly, morons.
>>
>>744689034
t.single mother :^)
>>
>>744689034
Fuck off, single mom. Go tend to your half black mongrel
>>
>>744689034
These mental gymnastics this cuck is doing to try and justify being some other guy's baby-raiser. LMFAO
>>
>>744689007
James Bond detected.

You're wrong, Mr. Bond. Men cheat on women because Men. That's why.
>>
>>744689007
The divorced woman I used to date was fine. Some dudes/chicks may be unsatisfied, but some just compulsively cheat.
>>
>>744689156
No man who was ever fully satisfied in every way with his wife cheated on her.

Hence, why they call it being satisfied.
>>
>>744689178
Sounds like you are just easier for a chick to half-ass and please than the guy who was with her before and wouldn't put up with her shit.
>>
I've been dating a single mother for the past 3 years. It is a downside. A huge downside. The only upside is that they are usually desperate; which is probably the only reason we are still together. I've straight up told her that the reason we haven't moved in or gotten married is the kid.
>>
>>744689280
Eh not really. I look a lot better than her ex-husband, so maybe she was down for more. Who knows?
>>
>>744689352
The fact you say "not really" as opposed to "absolutely not" says everything.
>>
>>744689326
Don't be a cunt you'll just make the whore hate her kid, just dump that ass get a new one.
>>
>>744689034
>Single moms are women who for sure put out
Because they are baiting you.
>They're usually a little more emotionally mature
Bull fucking shit.
>they usually hate their ex with a burning passion
The more likelihood that she will hate your guts too.
>You get a kid that isn't biologically yours so you can leave at any time
You are definetely stupid, law won't allow that shit if she baited you long enough.
>you're already the good guy for stepping up
In this context, that's being a cuck. Being the good guy is what lands you a crazy bitch.
>>
>>744688837
no he lived, barely, luckily no brain damage
sold all of the stuff and now owns a vape shop
>>
>>744684805
It seems like older age of the single mother and/or older age of the child can make the relationship more appealing.
>>
>>744689156
Men cheat because of a reason.

Women cheat because they feel like it.
>>
I think the real question is why would you date a single mother?
There is literally no upside to dating one while there are a million downsides
>>
>>744689561
>couldnt even kill himself
>owns a store that specializes in sucking on robot dicks

Again, EPITOME of "cuck"
>>
>begin dating the mother and get close to her kid quickly. show you will be there for them and you are someone who they can trust
>make mom need you. then let her in on your fetish to fuck little girls/boys
>if she doesnt accept this you fucked up, start over
>become distant later so she thinks she's losing you
>she tries to please you in different ways but none seem to have lasting effect
>she remembers your fetish
>in desperate attempt to not be alone anymore she offers her kid to you
>your relationship with the kid aids this by making them open to it
>you now have a mom and daughter fuck slaves
>>
>>744688582
yeah I was also raised by a single mom which is why after that I stopped associated with all of those chicks. They were the kind that always wanted/expected you to agree with them and when joking around I normally did, but they were not happy I took the guy's side and wouldn't budge. See everything happen over time I got the whole picture and still can't comprehend how fucked up it is.
>>
>>744689408
I mean I have no objective metric, so it's possible, but we had zero fights in two years, very active sex life, and she always cooked for me despite being higher income than me. Definitely felt the saddest breaking up with her of all the relationships I've ended.
>>
You chuckleheads don't get it - once you reach a certain age, ALL the women that you will be able to "date" will be single moms - that is, unless you are part of the lucky 3% of people who get married and stay married their whole lives.

When you are 40, and find yourself suddenly single because your "loving wife" decided to run away with some basement-dwelling gym rat, you WILL date women who have kids. Or else you won't get laid.

If you find a woman in her 30's who has never been married and/or doesn't have kids, there is certifiably something wrong with her. Any woman who hasn't procreated by 40 is either infertile or mentally ill.

Any guy who hasn't had a kid by 40 is either a Faggot, an Autist, or a Priest (see #1).
>>
>>744679708
If the kid was white and I'm genuinely interested in the chick then yeah, I'd get into a serious dating relationship.

Actual love can overlook pretty much anything else.
>>
I do not care the semen of another man
>>
>>744689701
I don't disagree. His new gf is an ugly attention whore landwhale.
>>
File: 142934060493.png (353KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
142934060493.png
353KB, 300x300px
>>744689707
This line of thinking might be the only appeal I have got in this thread so far.

Fuck you anyway.
>>
>>744680584
>Noided
>>
File: 180px-Duke_nukem.jpg (10KB, 180x220px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Duke_nukem.jpg
10KB, 180x220px
>>744679708
i'd need to be able to tap that bodacious offspring too.
>>
>>744689763
Men reach their prime at around 35. Women on the average had passed theirs long ago at 25.

You can live comfortably without the hassle of a stupid cunt, or you can get a young and smart fuckhole.
>>
>>744679708
Sure.

You just don't date the kind who expect you to take care of their kid, dumbass.
>>
File: IMG_4819.jpg (434KB, 1926x1730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4819.jpg
434KB, 1926x1730px
Eh my girlfriend wife lady of 5 years. (Neither of us believe in traditional marriage government bullshit taxes divorce all that shit- we did a commitment ceremony but there's nothing legally biding.) Anyways been with her five years. She was pregnant when we met very early on. Pump n dump. Held it from me at first. Until well she got bigger and bigger and I know the difference between fat and a baby belly. Confront her. "Sorry anon I was afraid you'd leave blah blah." Eh whatever I'm young and got nothin better to do. Months and months pass she has the kid. Basically raise the kid as my own, dad not involved and story just kinda goes on. Find out I'm infertile for some reason. Eh i saw this kids birth and been there for fuckin everything kids basically mine. Despite the fact I've got black shaggy hair and mom's got dark brown straight as fuck hair. Kid somhow came out the perfect aryan poster child. Bright blue eyes, slightly curly blond hair, all aryan features.

>mfw raising Hitler's perfect child.
>>
>>744679708
Only if she's a widow, and only if her kids are white.
>>
>>744680573
Papa bless, Imma hold you down!
>>
>>744689763
>men need to have children
Have I got some bad news for you my dude...
>>
>>744690093
>not married by 30
>still dating after 40
>dating chicks over 25 no matter what age you are

get married before you get old or at least get a young girl I know a 58 year old guy who married a 26 year old and just had a kid with her
>>
>>744679708
I'm waiting for that fat pig, Ariel Winter to be a single mom then I'll pork her
>>
>>744679708
im dating a single mother. shes hot as fuck, way above my level in attractiveness and i can forgive her for being a stupid kid and letting her first bf putting a baby inside her when they were 16.

that said dating single mothers is pretty fucking dumb and i know im just thinking with my dick, im getting fat and about to turn 30 and shes a hot and stupid 19yo who brings nothing to the table and only likes me for financial stability.
>>
>>744684418
nigger detected
>>
>>744689905
its a pretty good feeling
>>
>>744690376
thats actually pretty normal in shitty impoverished countries like the Philippines. i got turned down because being 10 years older than them isnt enough.
>>
>>744690653
Heh, another stupid chuck, but on a whole new level.
Can't control your eating habbits and exercise for only 10 minutes a day for 4-5 days a week, so :"...I'm getting fat and about to turn 30" is so fucking beta you will get dumped by her very soon after she got you by the balls.
You will deserve it, you fucking useless cunt !

Straighten your spine, you fucktard !
Aim at higher self then accepting and embracing such low attitudes.

Amazing how stupid people are. History laughs in your face and your enemies are sleeping into your beloved bedroom already.
And don't whine later on. Swallow the black pill and make a world a favor.
Cheers !
>>
>>744690996
no this shit's in America and the guy makes six figures and lives in North Chicago(rich part). Think his wife died that might have helped. Real awkward for his daughter from first marriage though because she's older than her mom and her sibling is like 30 years younger than her.
>>
>>744680785
In the end we are all alone.
>>
>>744691157
the black pill is for bitter incels. im fucking a girl with model beauty and a flawless body. it wouldnt matter if i was ripped and in peak condition, she'd still be a league more attractive than me.
>>
>>744689763
Started reasonably but finished as codswallop.
>>
>>744679708
If the dad died as a soldier or cop or firefighter in the line of duty. Otherwise fuck no.
>>
>>744689211
LOL, do you actually believe that?
>>
>>744680584
Blind girl would be fine. Wheelchair not interested.
>>
>>744689718
Describes how great their relationship is as an argument. Ends the argument with admitting he broke up with her.

LMFAO
>>
>>744692169
Fully satisfied means fully. It's basic math. How can you not understand that?
>>
>>744687372
The fact that you know them well enough to know that info suggests They know you as well. If they wanted to push it and get a paternity test, theyd own your ass
>>
>>744679708
I don't like to date my ex's
>>
>>744679708
if she's white then yes, because I can impregnate her with a few children to help stop the white race from going extinct
>>
>tfw you miss out on a good thread
>>
>>744692326
I've broken up with all my exes. Doesn't mean they're bad people, although some of them are.
>>
>>744692421
Nobody is fully satisfied for very long...
>>
>>744692421
But it might be a reflection of the unsatisfied rather than the unsatisfier. Some people are simply never satisfied with one person or at all.
>>
>>744679708
Only time I ever dated a single mother was when she was way better off than me. 6 years older(I was 22-23 she was 28-29), a doctor, lived in a massive house, had an assload of money, wealthy parents and tons of connections. Ontop of all of that, an amazing cook, and she was drop dead gorgeous. However she had a kid. The main reason it didnt bother me at all was because there was never a doubt in my mind that she was using me for anything beyond us being together. Her kid came from a marriage as well, so its not even like she was a bar hopping whore.

>Would any of you date a single mother?
If its only one kid and they are able to afford it.
>>
>>744680584
I wouldn't date a single mom, nor would I date a girl with any serious medical issues.
I don't want me kids to end up with shitty genetics and im not about to raise some other guys fucking spawn.
>>
>>744680847
Thread
>>
>>744688439
You ever wonder why he's an alcoholic? Give it a couple months and you'll be in the same boat kiddo.
>>
>>744692528
I KNEW them. I was in my early twenties then. I'm 39 now. Trust me, I've dodged a bullet. I'm free and clear and still have no regrets.
>>
>>744690376
getting married lul
>>
>>744680847

if she got raped, she should have had an abortion.

raising a rapist's bastard offspring - the ultimate cuck
>>
>>744680584
>Very low quality bait.
>>
>>744680584
Have fun raising another man's kids while he moves on to greener pastures you fucking cuck.
>>
>>744679708

Im dating a single mom that I was friends with before and that is 13 years older than me
>>
File: 1488573438978.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488573438978.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
>>744680584
>All these assblasted incels responding
>>
>>744679708
Neah, keep your money. Travel around enjoy nice things. Kids are time vampires.
>>
>>744683910
cuck
>>
File: 1491838158401.jpg (316KB, 1377x2049px) Image search: [Google]
1491838158401.jpg
316KB, 1377x2049px
>>744679708
Sure, if her kids are grown up and left home. otherwise no. raising someone elses kid is a fucking nightmare, especially if the deadbeat father is still hanging around pretending like he gives a fuck. voice of experience here, wasted nearly 3 years and a shit ton of money on that shit. thank fuck i never knocked her up or it could have been much worse. avoid them bitches like the plague
>>
>>744680159
A lot of people have been dumped for reasons only the ex would have, but I still wouldn't date a single mother because I don't want kids and especially wouldn't want to raise one that isn't my own
>>
>>744696668
Dated a single mom. This is exactly what happened. I decided to GTFO when it was hard to actually enjoy her when she has to be a mom full-time.
>>
>>744688581
I respect you bro. Women are evil.

Im not that far down the rabbit hole yet though, had a few long GFs but no kids or anything and Im 25. Gonna keep fighting the good fight: gettin pussy and not makin babies!
>>
File: mimecrime.jpg (23KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
mimecrime.jpg
23KB, 360x240px
>>744696117

and then what happened?
>>
>>744680456
Some guys cant have kids and want kids. So win-win.
Assuming the father left could be om both sides. Does not have to be the womans fault.
Also most countries have child support so the money isnt that much of a issue
>>
>>744697289

I'm doing Ok I think, but I suspect she's borderline, but I still cant decide.

All points out to either her being very, very good and non-degenerate or a crazy.

Im not raising her kid, I'm not spending anything I dont want , she has a nice job I dont, she did fine by herself before, it was his ex that left her, she wanted to sort things out and raise the kid properly.

So far so good, it is I and my degeneracy that have brought some problems but I dont mind because I also want that non-degenerate lifestyle for myself
>>
I did, she was hot and a pretty kind woman.

The conflicts between her and the father, and not knowing if to remain out of it, was hell. I eventually bailed.
>>
>>744691403
No were not. At least not with careful planning.

If you come from a tight family with multiple siblings and you marry a similar minded woman- you would never be alone.
>>
Nope. Especially if she doesn't tell you straight away she has a kid, that's a fucking huge red flag right there.
>>
>>744697528
It can be an issue if ,like in my case, the father is a total deadbeat who doesn't pay a dime but still wants to play daddy on the weekends, at his moms house (where he still lives). most guys aint gonna stand that shit for long, i didn't
>>
>>744679708
Only date single mothers if their daughter is cute enough.
>>
>>744679708
Lmao

"Dating" women
>>
if she wanted more kids (i.e. with me) then sure

but if she's already got as many as she wants then no thanks
>>
>>744679708
Dating a single mother is like pressing continue on someone's saved game. Fuck that shit.
>>
My friend got into the perfect scenario. He couldn't have kids, and he met a girl with two daughters who's husband passed away a couple of years back. He always wanted kids, and he just sorta seemlessly meshed into the situation. The mom makes six figures too, and I'm pretty sure my friend doesn't lol
>>
>>744679708
Shit nigga. As you get older you ain't gonna have a choice. Start getting used to it young fag. Girls are popping babies out younger n younger these days.
>>
>>744680584
So if a man has AIDS and a woman chooses not to be with him because he has AIDS that is shallow and undeserving?
>>
>>744699502
You can still get young girls when you're older. If you're late 30's, you can definitely get girls in their early 20's
>>
File: 1499747476567.jpg (75KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499747476567.jpg
75KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>744683939
I'm with you man.
>>
Yes because as a never married oldfag it is either lower my standards and accept milfs or cut out half the dating pool.
>>
>>744683939
what happened to your biological dad?

If he died or bailed on you completely then yeah, but if he's still lurking around, your moms boyfriend is in a very bad position.
>>
>>744680762
ah 4chan so full of 14year old ignorance

you wont be so alpha after judge stick up her ass rapes you on child support for all your alpha heathen spawns

and the better your job, the more you make, the more they take...have fun living in a shitty efficiency eating pork and beans out of a can and drinking Milwaukee's best every night while contemplating if you should just cash out of the game
>>
>>744692256
As an ugly guy wouldn't you be worried she was only with you because she is blind? And what others would think of that
>>
Unless you'd like to complicate your life id recommend staying away. I've been a single father since my wife passed. Three of moms from my sons class have expressed interest in me, two asked my to go for coffee. All three are single moms with black kids. I'm not rude so I went to coffee with them. But as they expressed further interest I declined stating I wasn't looking for a relationship or anything serious I was just focusing on raising my son. One suggested we didn't need to be serious we could just "comfort" eachother since we were in similar situations. I declined and got up and left. She doesn't understand we aren't in similar situations my wife died your Nig nog just didn't want to be responsible and neither were you letting him knock you up. I'm polite, but your trash to me I wouldn't let my dog fuck you. Unfortunately for me my son has interest in one of thier daughters so I do have to socialize with her mother. Which would be fine I'm not an asshole except she shamelessly flirts with me, in front of our kids to. Im not the replacement dad for your abandoned kid, I am not the paycheck that lets you quit your partime job to do nothing, i am not the quick fix to your screwed up life. I'm not interested in cleaning up someone else's mess.
>>
>>744700998
good on you dude. Would do the same.
>>
>>744700998
No doubt man, do right by your kids. They're perceptive to that kind of shit, whether it be subconsciously or otherwise. You not making that mistake now will help so that they won't do it either if they're ever presented with the same challenge.

You're a good dad, anon.
>>
>>744680584
single mom's are the fucking worse, you date that cunt and suddenly out of the blue you have a responsibility and now she expects you to cough up some dough, you're an idiot for not thinking about practicality and that's why people like you get pregnant and get left
>>
File: 1501446132368.png (815KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
1501446132368.png
815KB, 800x798px
No. Women have gone out of their way to tear down men's status as providers and even propagate myths about a wage gap in the hopes they'll be paid more just for being women. If society still expected me to be a provider and itself provided to me accordingly I absolutely would but that's not the case anymore so the moral burden is not on me to care for others.
>>
>>744700998
>Im not the replacement dad for your abandoned kid, I am not the paycheck that lets you quit your partime job to do nothing, i am not the quick fix to your screwed up life.
Words to live by.
>>
>>744701204
It's not just that I'm raising my son which is my main focus but I'm still not over my wife's death. I've hooked up with a few women since but no relationship. I don't think I could focus on two things at once a new woman and my son, so I'm just gonna raise him and think about dating when he graduates hs.
>>
>>744694427
no statute of limitations on child support homie the only way for sure is if you met up several towns over and one nighted it...if you met her somewhere local they can track you down
>>
>>744683910
This story made me smile. my brother is in a situation where he is raising two kids that aren't his. He's a really good dad. I hope they grow up to love and respect him. I personally wouldn't do it because of my drinking problem though. I'm irresponsible but not as irresponsible as dip shits who have kids and can't raise them properly.
>>
>>744679708
It varies from state to state, but some states will grant child support from you just for taking a passing interest in the mother.
The State of Michigan is so hard up that they threaten to jail single mothers if they don't (or can't) name a father for the state to sue.
>>
>>744679708
My sister is a single mother, idiot fuck got knocked up with her boyfriend who didn't even went to college and her, considering she's a college graduate, just not a good thing when finding a job with a toddler on you. Honestly I don't blame the guy, I blame my sister because she had a choice whether to spread her legs and be a whore or be a practical cunt who would use protection, now that thing that follows her around screaming at the top of its lungs roams the house and a nuisance, stupid cunt
>>
>>744701857
Not even, with the internet and facial recognition software. Distance doesn't mesnshit, even fake names won't get you anywhere
>>
>>744700998
>I'm not interested in cleaning up someone else's mess.

THIS, OP.
>>
>>744683910
Cucks raising cucks. Enjoy not passing on your genes.
>>
>>744702201
Yet it seems to not work at all for 10 of thousands of nig-err... gentlemen of the criminal persuasion.
>>
File: 1274829914069.jpg (91KB, 700x789px) Image search: [Google]
1274829914069.jpg
91KB, 700x789px
>>744702403
>nig-err...
I see what you did there.
>>
>>744680573
>They always need you to do something or need money for a bill (how did you pay bills before I showed up?).

u swinging dicks are a dime a dozen, yo
>>
>>744702403
lol well yea no job means low child support so you just sling dope/nignog the neighbors shit when they aint looking and keep most. the profits

or just go to jail for being non compliant on child support and cry about how its unfair and all whiteys fault
>>
>>744679708
in service of marriage? probably not

i might date one over a span of time though
>>
>>744701857
I think every single one of you are missing the point. First, I'm sorry to correct you, but where I live, once a kid is 18, a non custodial parent is not required to pay anything, including back child support, unless that person had been previously paying and then stopped.

Second, there is a reason I said "easy sluts". These bitches are going to be hard pressed to even know who the father is, because they were fucking other people. That's the beauty of trailer park and project whores...they open their legs for everyone.

Third, they can't just make someone pay child support, or say "he's the dad". They need proof. Hell, I'm not 100% sure they're even mine, I just know I filled those pussies and then they had kids.

Luckiky for me, in my state, since these bastards are 18, or damn close, even if I am the father, once there a legal adult, their whore mothers can't do shit to make me take a paternity test. Like I said, I'm free and clear.
>>
Does anybody have the polish single mother pic,
with the hideous nigger baby?
>>
>>744682057
This
>>
>>744703262
the proof? lol they say your name and a letter is sent out...if you ignore it or dont recieve it a warrant is issued and youre jailed until you consent to a paternity test

guys having been trying to dodge that shit longer then youve been alive
>>
>>744679708
How about fathers who are single with kids?
>>
>>744703601
And they often succeed. Sounds like this guy is free and clear, as he said.
>>
I've dated multiple single mothers.
I draw the line as soon as they expect me to cover the cost of their child in any way.
I make it known I don't want to play house with a bastard that isn't mine.

They usually hang around to try and change my mind, which let's me dog fuck the shit out of them. But once they realize I'm totally serious they flee the situation. Which I'm fine with.
>>
>>744689763
Any guy who hasn't had a kid by 40 is either a Faggot, an Autist, or a Priest (see #1).

>you sound like all 3 with that dumbfuckery. I'm 46 and have no kids for a reason. That reason is I ram it in their fucking assholes because all women are cuntwhores.
>>
>>744703601
on what proof?
>>
>>744703757
Not as bad, but still not ideal.
>>
>>744703262
>That's the beauty of trailer park and project whores...
You fuck one, you fucked the whole trailer park. they all got whatever is floating around.
>>
So I'm glad I saw this thread since I'm contemplating doing this and need some help deciding if this is an all together terrible thing to do. I've never dated a single mom before.

Anyway, I have a second job where I met a very cute Mexican girl who seems pretty into me. It isn't super easy for me to get women, I'm overall pretty average, but I do have my shit together and have a pretty good personality so I'm not desperate. Again, women don't throw themselves at me but I can get dates or fuck sluts with relative ease. We've been getting along great and aside from being very attractive, I really like her personality. From a purely personality standpoint, she's probably the best women I've met in quite some time.

Normally I would just ask her out at this point but I have two issues, there's quite an age difference, she's 20 and I'm 30, and she has a 1 year old little girl.

>wat do?
>>
>>744703601
Yeah, you're wrong again. Sorry, but that's not how it works in my state. I mean, maybe a few years ago, but at least two are over 18 and I can't be forced to submit to a test for someone over age. They need my consent too.

Shit, I'm not going to argue about it either. The last one was 17 years ago and I live three states away. Three times I've said now...I'm free and clear and I literally don't give a fuck.

Also, just to clear up confusion, the bitch at the restaurant...that was several years ago. We go home now maybe twice a year for holidays and I haven't seen any of them in at least 10. The one bitch I mentioned worked the counter at a local Hardee's.
>>
>>744702050
Seriously?
What if the woman names Mr. Gates as the father?
>>
I would date and fuck a single mother if the kid was white. I would never marry or get seriously involved with a single mother.
>>
>>744704085
I've been tested and I'm clean. Never picked up shit. I was young and reckless, but I'm also lucky and safe as shit. Feels good, man.
>>
>>744703999
someone check my trips.
>>
>>744702201
Live in seclusion- problem solved!
>>
>>744683106
That's called a Widow you idiot.

Divorce, Widow are not the Same as Single Mother.
>>
>>744679708
No, only losers who can't get with anyone single do that and end up very unhappy.
>>
File: 1496245028167.jpg (124KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1496245028167.jpg
124KB, 736x736px
My ex is the literal definition of a whore. She's had 4 kids now, all to unwed fathers. We married when she was 18 and some say that's why it didn't work out between us. But I caught her cheating and kicked her out.

We got back together for a while when my dog got sick and she moved back in but now I'd gained a drug addict and a deceitful little scumbag. She said someone hit our car while it was parked but she crashed it drunk driving. She said someone stole her bag with our home repayments in it... but she used it to buy drugs. She came home drunk one night, carried into our home by 4 strangers she'd never met before. I was meant to have left the house on a hunting trip and they came in, saw the guns laid out on the floor and fucked off immediately. I left her with a bucket to vomit into and my wedding band. When I returned she'd moved out.

She returned. My folks said they'd only accept her if she sought professional counseling. \She agreed. She lied. She started stealing shit again. I got word she fucked her boss - and found out when his wife came home at lunch time to find my wife hastily pulling her clothes on. I told her to leave and she refused. I cut off the water and the power. She becomes violent - tries to break my nose and teeth when I'm sleeping. Take out an AVO (apprehended violence order) on her with a judge. She finds out and avoids getting it served on her. Instead, tells the cops I murdered people and they give her a means to take an AVO out on me. Go to court. Judges tell me I'm fucked. Show judge my AVO was technically issued FIRST against her. She turns up at court drunk with smeared mascara. In a miniskirt. She looses case. Has a friend climb my friend and steal my dog. Neighbors sick of police turning up. I was a decent guy who never broke the law or did anyone harm and they think I must be a rapist or something because my ex was always drunkenly screaming and the cops were constantly visiting. Fuck my life....
>>
File: 1490961394552.jpg (306KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490961394552.jpg
306KB, 1000x1000px
>>744704568

CONTINUED...

Ex is ordered by the courts never to approach me within 1km. She breaks this rule on New Years Eve and is forcibly restrained by security guards to allow me to get away from her.

FAST FORWARD 5 years:
She flees our city of 11+ million people because her reputation as a whore is messing with all of her jobs. Random friend visits a hotel where the guys at a table are laughing about this slut that everyone has fucked. Within 5 minutes realizes they're talking about my wife. She then moved 1.5 hours away and lives in an expensive rental by the ocean.

POP: First kid comes out of that vagina. The kid's great but the mother is unfilt. She dumps the boyfriend because he's not up to her standards but NOW she gets paid for the kid on a weekly basis with child support.

POP: Another kid. Now she has two. Both to different fathers. The new father gets engaged to her but later cheats on her and allegedly smacks her around while drunk. She breaks it off with him. Now she's getting two lots off Child support payments. Ex "accidentally" bumps into my parents and begs for financial assistance. The STUPIDLY oblige. My ex contact me and asks me to partake in "insurance fraud".

POP: Another kid. Between all the fucking abortions, she's selecting her partners carefully. Now she has a steady income.

POP: Yet another fucking kid to another stupid father that she fucked while drunk. 4 kids with 4 fathers. Her mother, to my disgust, is proud of her daughter. I'm not because the bitch still has my surname.

I had a private investigator follow my ex and she allegedly fucked over 200 guys in the few months he was paid to see what was going on.

We estimate now that it's over 1000 guys that she's fucked. She's getting child support from 4 of them. And she's living by the ocean in a beautiful home with her single mom encouraging her.
>>
>>744702201
Live in seclusion- problem solved!

>>744702403
umm... serious question- does facial recognition even work on blacks?
I mean *real* blacks, the hardcore Nigerian dudes and dudets, not chocolate browns.

Anyway, I do remember reading a while back that facial recognition works poorly with naggers which is, considering the topic, truly ironic.
>>
>>744679708
Yeah, been in a year long relationship with one. she hardly mentions her kid unless she can't do stuff bc of motherly duties.
>her ex husband is a pos
>kid has to go to therapy bc of him
>she doesn't need or want my money
>>
File: 1503997860137.jpg (85KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
1503997860137.jpg
85KB, 500x607px
>>744686874
You dun got cucked.
>>
I dated and then married a single mom and now we have a kid. I definitely wouldn't recommend it for most and daresay the VAST majority of men.

Single moms are twice as damaged and neurotic as the standard woman.

I have a milf/mother incest fetish and was raised by a single mom (though she wasn't around too much) so that is where I developed that and why I went down the road I did.

Her kid was like 11 when I first met him, and I laid a pretty firm ground rule from the beginning with him and her before I met him that I am not his father and NEVER will be. This is likely the best thing you can do if you want to continue to get involved with a single mom. You should also expect to have reiterate and reinforce this a few times. I was also really lucky he was as old as he was.

He's also a total fuck up and a momma's boy, and has at least aspie/mild autism but his mom won't admit it. He can play the fuck out of the piano, though, so I guess that's cool.

So glad the wife has never asked for me to officially adopt him, because I never will, lol.
>>
>>744703601
If it is so, then by god, my future wife's child is going to be so lucky living of Warrens Buffets alimony checks...
>>
>>744680456
>Not only is there the fact that someone else had reason to leave them.

Implying that it's desirable to date people that have never dated other people. You need a few decent relationships under your belt before committing to a lifelong one. Dating a virgin straight out of school is a recipe for 'what if' when you go mad ad eventually fuck other people.
>>
>>744679708
No, I would never date someone's mother, I would hate if someone other than my father dated my mother.
>>
There is absolutely no point in dating single mothers, period, when you can easily date single child-free women. Remember there's always "plenty of fish in the sea". It's not like single child-free women are hard to come by.
>>
>>744705722
>Implying that it's desirable to date people that have never dated other people

* Less / Zero Diseases.
* More emotional bonding.
* Less emotional baggage.
* Less problems.

Also, taking on a woman with kids gives you a daily reminder (and slap in the face) that you weren't the first kid to 'ride that bike'. And at some point ahead of you, her cunt was good enough for someone else to blow their load it. Again, and again and again... And she's going to think of him every time she looks at her kids. Sometimes she'll think of him when you're inside her.
>>
>>744705000
>those hipbones

w e w l a d
>>
>>744679708
Having my own child, and understanding how hard and expensive it is to be a good parent, I don't think I could commit to it 100%. Perhaps if the child was grown, that wouldn't be too bad, but becoming a father is asking a lot.
>>
File: nigger 3599.png (629KB, 955x505px) Image search: [Google]
nigger 3599.png
629KB, 955x505px
>>
>>744706608

PLEASE, do you have the bigger version?

I'm trying to find links to videos. There's also a webm version floating around somewhere.
>>
>>744681568
The middle part, is just normal life as a married parent with child.
>>
Date? For a long term? Absolutely not. Although I don't ever want kids of my own to begin with. That being said single moms are fucking freaky in bed.
>>
File: 1312935404337.jpg (42KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1312935404337.jpg
42KB, 600x404px
My best friend of 20 years always had the same advice: NEVER date a woman with kids. He deals with abandoned children as part of his work and was forever trying to impress upon me the emotional baggage that comes with these people.

Last thing I knew, he took up with this girl he used to date years ago and moved in with her. She turned out to be pregnant to this 60 year old guy (she was late 20s). Now she had the kid and she'd now pregnant again with my friend's kid. She's involved with a scam company that bilks elderly women out of their money... so my friend is fucked five ways from Sunday. Stupid cunt couldn't take his own advice.

Needless to say, he stupidly told her that I was the one who found out about the scam company she works for and now she'd forbidden him from ever contacting me. That's what happens folks... some guys are weak-minded fools and some women take advantage of this. In the case of my now EX friend, he was prepared to compromise.
>>
File: nigger 844856.jpg (142KB, 1362x665px) Image search: [Google]
nigger 844856.jpg
142KB, 1362x665px
>>744706707
>>
>>744707152

Thank you
>>
>>744707152
LOL! Brilliant.
>>
>>744705472
only if you manage to somehow steal warren buffets semen and turkey bast up in her
>>
>>744704090
I'm guessing since no one has answered this post I should stay the fuck away?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yAAqL2A6V6s
>>
>>744707464
It's been my experience that Mexicans are fucked up eight ways from Sunday, but I don't know from experience. I think you're making a mistake because of the age gap. She just doesn't have the life experience that you do and can't relate to things on the same level.

If it makes you happy and you've got a good feeling, then go for it. What the hell do I know? It's your life, bro and it's up to you to make yourself happy.
>>
>>744704090

Honestly bro, don't do it. There are plenty of cool chicks out there. This is coming from >>744705138

Unless you're doing it to groom the girl into super hot incestish sex as a teenager, you're not getting ANY more pros from this relationship that you couldn't get elsewhere, with a fuckton more cons.

Everything from her being super young, making poor decisions, kid is 1 so will see you as daddy but also young enough that the mom could want to go back to the dad, etc. there is just so much potential bullshit with this relationship it isn't worth it for you.
>>
>>744706608
>>744707152
>>744707206
>>744707250

this is very bad! .. ruin the life of your daughter! .. it is as if my baby broke her legs at birth ..

could have been a beautiful and intelligent blonde. now it's stupid and ugly! ... how can someone raise their son's life! ... not only his son, but the whole world! I kill his lineage!
Thread posts: 275
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.