[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have family in law enforcement >Have degree in criminal

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: authentic-cop-costume.jpg (229KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
authentic-cop-costume.jpg
229KB, 1750x2500px
>Have family in law enforcement
>Have degree in criminal justice
>Am recruit in police academy
>Realize this career is full of mindless drones who are obedient retards that literally can't do anything other than think about "tactical situations" all day and probably jerk off to BLUE LIVES MATTER posters while looking at themselves in the mirror wearing their badges, and are so rigid in their societal and political beliefs that now I'm seeing why cops can't connect to normal people
>Only reason I'm in this is because I like to be active and do something new everyday and the pay and benefits can be pretty decent

What do /b? I would like to be a teacher but I'd have to go back to college. Am 23 and btw and before anyone calls me Pvt. Pyle, Im actually one of the best in there from a physical fitness point and get good grades on the tests, I just know stupidity and hivemind groupthink when i see it
>>
>>744659500
if everything you say is true and you're not a fucking retard you'll climb high quickly in a situation like that

1. Read the 48 laws of power
2. Boss the shit out of exams
3. Apply knowledge and charisma to job
4. Climb the ladder rapidly and gain power
5. ????
6. PROFIT!!!
>>
>>744659500
Cop
>great hourly pay, overtime, benefits, retire at 50.
>respect
>chicks love uniform
>half off Chipotle

Teacher
>loser salary pay, zero overtime, shit benefits, cant retire till 70
>not even respected by kids
>grade papers all night
>grade papers even on vacation
>cuck status
>>
>>744659500
that stupidity and hivemind groupthink is what keeps the populace in check, if you don't like it then you aren't cut out for the police.
>>
>>744659500

BRO you nailed the police force in its entirety in that post.

My ex's entire family was NYPD and it was disgusting to know that they allow people as dysfunctional as her family in the police. Its scary to know her mom, an undiagnosed, violent bipolar bitch, is someone at high ranking as a Lieutenant
>>
>>744659688
>
This
>>
>>744660038

LOL this nigga doesnt know a thing about teaching. Grading doesnt take that long is you half ass it like myself, my kids fucking love me, weekends and holidays are lit.

My salary is 70k a year right now and i just started in 2016
>>
>>744659500
>Pay is good

>30k as a teacher
>50k as a cop

>Pay is good

Fucking lol

Get a real job you kike. Do active things outside of work.
>>
>>744660038
I got news for you nigger

No one respects cops. In the states. They are more degrading than being a stripper
>>
>>744660548
>>744660174
>>744660038
>>744659688

so funny how defensive faggots get over the police
>>
File: 1501754529944.jpg (39KB, 684x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501754529944.jpg
39KB, 684x720px
>>744659500
cops are the biggest order of fraternal brothers, and they carry guns.

aka the biggest Mafia in the country.
Crooked
Corrupt
Frame people for personal gain.
and they protect each other with lies.

another thing that pisses me off is people think police will protect them from harm. Cops only clean up messes that happen, they can only act if a crime HAS occurred, unless of course they want to frame someone for a crime that Had not been committed.
>>
>>744660682
not even, just saying it how it is dude.

if you don't think telling people the way they want to live life is wrong don't be a cop.
>>
>>744660832
meant "if you think" no sleep and lots of coffee make anon a bad typer.
>>
>>744660682
Huh? How am I defending that shitty career?
>>744660548

Are you retarded?
It's trash pay, it's dangerous. Its very degrading. No one respects you. You literally just ruin people's days every day.

Yeah I'm defending that trash career
>>
>>744660375
That's only your perspective. What happened? Did your ex suck someone else's fat cock? Queer bastard.
>>
>>744660536
>70k

>Teacher
>No actual skills or training

Mysides.jpg
>>
>>744660888
Tiper*
>>
>>744661069
and anons laughing with you, all the way to the bank.
>>
>>744661136
You're truly delusional.

Enjoy your sub par wage wagecuck status you fool
>>
>>744661080
Tipper*
>>
>>744661196
I'm not even that guy, that's why I called him anon you retard.
>>
>>744660947
Shit pay? Try bay area. Every county starting pay is over 100k.
>>
>>744659500

Finish the academy, see what it's like when your agency releases you after FTO. If it is still shit, change agencies. If you can't hack it there then go back to school. The job isn't for everyone.
>>
>>744660888
>>744661080
>>744661228

r8 8/8 would photograph the big dipper for n8
>>
>>744661667
Op here. You sound like a cop. Know what FTO is and shit. And yeah, Im switching agencies ASAP. Pay where im going to work isn't all that great and it takes 13 fucking years to get to maximum officer pay which is 96k. High crime area as well. Slap in the face salary
>>
>>744661864

I currently work in a small underfunded rural agency, but my job makes me laugh everyday. I've had offers from other agencies that offer about twice what I make now on a yearly basis. But I really enjoy where I am at for now so I haven't put in to any of them yet. But anyway don't get discouraged. Education, training and experience and you can go other places, city, county state level. Federal if you go back to school
>>
>>744662138
OP again. You have a family? How old are you? You staying because of the environment or just really enjoy where you're at? Just curious
>>
currently p2 in lapd rampart division finished my proation this time last year, great pay, great work glad i decided to apply and stuck out lapd's fucking awful recruitment process that takes months just to get to accademy
>>
AUS cop <--- love my job, pay, perks, different each day
>>
>>744661864
You should get out of this kind of work right away. You hate cops, and guess what champ, they're the only ones who will give a shit about you when it hits the fan. The public hates cops, they want us to be occasionally seen and never heard. The same public that asks us to enforce their laws hates us when that law is enforced upon them. Fuck the general public, and fuck you, you wet behind the ears arrogant little prick. Go be a fucking teacher.
>>
File: CM4Oh8eUAAElda4.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CM4Oh8eUAAElda4.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
>>744662436
po2* + being cop is fun if you like the guys in your patrol but awful if you don't like them but either way you tend to get along to a point because of the shit you deal with.

if i hate a guy and think he's a fucking piece of shit i'll still haul ass code 3 if he's in trouble because i'd want him to do the same for me so yeah it kind of is a frat
>>
>>744662436
Holy shit LAPD lol. Must have been alot of recruits there and alot of instructors who got their glory getting to tell you guys to do dumb shit. My instructors aren't bad but we the female ones of course need to be the loudest ones and act the most intense. Meanwhile on runs you can see them struggling halfway through
>>
>>744662752
my FTO was an asshole and got off on fucking with boots and so was my handler who did all my background checks and paperwork. guy would make me send him a bunch of info only to tell me he lost it 2 weeks later and get me to send it all again only to tell me it was a test
>>
>>744662429
No family, except my dog. Got divorced last year. The Sheriff's Office I'm at allows a shit ton of freedom when we're patrolling. It's a trade off though because we run shifts if 4 for our area of service which is around 480 square miles. Also because our investigation division is not exactly computer literate, I help them out a lot and they look out for me as far as training and what not. Additionally they're putting me in charge of the 1033 program because they hate computers and we need the equipment. If I go to the nearest larger agency the work environment would be much different. Yes that makes me part of the good ole' boy system but I try to better the agency as well as myself.
>>
I kind of feel sorry for cops... They have to deal with people who are generally at their worst, day after day, year after year. People treating them like assholes day in and out. I know it pisses me off to no end dealing with some of the people once in a while where these guys have to deal with on a daily basis and I know I've wanted to choke the everloving shit out of some of these guys when they are on a good day. The cops have to deal with these assholes at their worst. Im totally not surprised when once of them loses it and shoots someone.
>>
Change the system.
>>
>>744659500
Sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders and are aware of the problems in the profession. I'd say we need people like you there. Protect and serve, you're protecting us from all the stupid motherfuckers you're going to work with. I don't know how long you'll be able to put up with it though before it gets to you.
>>
>>744659500
Do us all a favor and pepper spray, taze or baton a man with a stick, club or knife before using your gun.
>>
>>744664719
The system isn't the problem. The problem is the general public does not want to be responsible for anything nor do they like to be held accountable for their actions.
>>
>>744664810
Some days are more trying than others. Fortunately because the agency is as small as it is, there are work arounds for dealing with most of the bullshit. But like I said before, the job makes me laugh every damn day.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.