[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/. Does a depression ever get better? Or should I just

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (6KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 207x244px
Hey /b/. Does a depression ever get better?

Or should I just end it all ? Because I'm on my last energy and I don't take how much more I can take.
>>
Nobody give's a fuck, go away.

(sage)
>>
it gets better, also you should try ECT (electro-convulsive therapy). it's kind of fun, and works miracles for severe depression and low energy.
ask your psychiatrist.
>>
>>744658630
I love you too Anon

>>744658665

I currently see now ending to this darkness that's inside of my head. But I guess it does
>>
File: depression.jpg (282KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
282KB, 2048x1536px
>does depression ever get better

You've literally never heard of anyone surviving depression?
>>
>>744658584
There should be seasonal windows. They are getting shorter and shorter from year to year though
>>
>>744658584
Hit the gym brother. It will do wonders. Also try some mild anti-depresants
- Also let some air into the room, it will make you feel better and go out for walks listening to music or some shit.
Just don't lock yourself in, that's when you start losing the fight
>>
>>744659121
I feel like I already lost the fight, I've got 2 suicide attempts that didn't work because my girlfriend found me or stopped me.. I feel like I can do nothing anymore and just watch it all slip away
>>
>>744659326
Dude, fucking don't.

You will probably ruin someone else's life.

fucking dont.
>>
>>744659326
I won't go into the cheese shit like, don't do it.
I've been depressed for most of my life. It never went away for me. But i was diagnosed with a mental disorder.. So it will never go away for me. I am all alone and have no one around.
I started going to the gym, feels better not much but at least i don't think about killing myself.
YOu should see a therapist, i know it's too general, but at least you should try.
And please don't give up on the people around you. One day, when I'll be dead a anon somewhere will rent a hooker , fuck her in the ass break open a can of beer and say "This is for all the anons that didn't make it". Just don't get into that category. Find reasons to be alive. You have a woman that stays with you after two fucking suicide atempts, just do it, just keep yourself alive for the sake of all those of us who have it worse.
Please hit the gym. do some sports, you'll feel better.
>>
>>744658630
Why are you such a dire faggot? OP wishes to engage in conversation about a topic affecting millions, and you feel it necessary to add useless drivel. Go suckatrump.
>>
>>744658584
eat some shrooms
>>
>>744658584
I take an SSRI and prescribed meth daily. It only masks it but allows me to get through the work day without just losing the plot, telling everyone to fuck off and, essentially, fucking my entire family over just because someone slightly irritated me. Does it go away? No idea, but it only seems like it can be managed rather than eliminated.
>>
>>744659601
I already go to the gym, doesn't help me much tbh. I go to a therapist twice a week and still can't see the light. I only have my girlfriend that stays withme out of pity. I'm sure she doesn't love me anymore. I have no reasons to keep gping because everytime I smile I get pushed back in
>>
>>744658584
Yea it does get better. I took meds for a while after years of depression and i feel like it reset me. I'm off them now and feeling pretty good.

I also eliminated a lot of stress from my life which did wonders.
>>
>>744659841
Oh, and also weed. Lots and lots of weed. If it's legal where you are, I highly recommend
>>
>>744659871
We might be a rough bunch... But we accept you, you are us and we are you.
And you can fucking do it. Take her out somewhere fuck in an unconventional place for the love of god. Make her love you again like she used to.
Don't go the other path, the one some of us went... Where we are all alone, working our asses off, thinking " I wanna go home" when you are in the fucking house. Just try your best anon. If you die, you'll be remembered by some of us. If you live, you wil be a veteran of countless battles with life. And life my friend, is the biggest boss any game can have. You beat her endless waves of pain, you will be among the greatest, for yourself.
>>
If you tell yourself it's shit it'll be shit.

Pretend your not depressed and you just might trick yourself into thinking that things are going to be alright.
>>
>>744659871
Weird.

Some studies were done that showed working out (especially weightlifting) really helps with depression and anxiety. Simple answer is it helps because it causes your brain to release endorphins yada yada yada.

What helped for me is just denying and joking my way out of suicide. Just joke about suicide and depression a ton until you tell yourself the last thing you want to do is become a cliche.
>>
>>744658584
Time makes fools of us all
>>
>>744660330
Agreed. After being depressed for a while your RAS becomes trained to recognize the negatives in life and ignore some positives.
>>
>>744660159
>>744660454
I did all that and I still think she just stays with me out of pity. I work and all my money just goes away to bills and shit. I have nothing to look forward to anymore. I'm really at the point to just quit it all.
>>
>>744658584
It's ok Joni I still love you
-R
>>
>>744658584
It's get better, eventually
Bt you will have to work on it. Go out, do sport, meet people.
>>
>>744659767
Bad idea while depressed; fucked me up bad
>>
>>744660675
Don't think like that. She stays with you cuz she still has hope for you. If you still love her do it for her.
>>
>>744660675
My best wishes to you, anon. The good thing about a suicidal episode is if you talk yourself out of it, the next one will be easier, until eventually you figure out a way to not let it impact you anymore.
>>
>>744660836
I'm pretty sure it's pity. The way she looks at me says it all.
>>744660840
I wish they were easy to do and not survive. Sometimes I feel like dissapearing to see how many people will notice
>>
>>744661055
They won't. What you're saying hits very close to home. But they don't matter. You matter and you have to do shit for yourself. For them you are just a name.
>>
>>744658584
>I am a self diagnosed depressive piece of useless shit and I blame my self diagnosed depression for everything bad happening to me. Being a failure has nothing to do with my dropout from school/college or being lazy and doing nothing. It's all my depression's fault

kys
>>
>>744661396
ok
>>
everyone saying "hit the gym" is basically correct
i was severely depressed for years. i still get down, but not nearly as much
exercising hard completely changed by consciousness
i know you think that exercising won't help with your depression, but i promise you, it will
start with what you can do, and work at it
when you get yourself physically fit, all that mental bullshit takes care of itself. it just works
>>
>>744661693
I literally don't care who's fault it is. But why do that to a child... Any who's fault is it's a heartless bastard.
>>
>>744661693
Wrong anon... Sorry
>>
>>744658584
What helped me was having exactly 8 hours sleep and jumping out of bed when I wake up.
>>
>>744661933
try again sweetheart

maybe it'll make sense this time
>>
File: Posts and struts (Large).jpg (61KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Posts and struts (Large).jpg
61KB, 500x400px
>>744661693
I support this post.
>>
>>744658584
I'm there with you, I am dying inside and can't do this shit any more. I have spurs of moments where I get shit done and I'm living my life but it doesn't mean anything any more.
>>
Put that last energy to good use

https://www.dothethingneedsdoing.com/a/about
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.