[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which religion is the greatest threat to humanity?: Scientology,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: empress.jpg (49KB, 678x395px) Image search: [Google]
empress.jpg
49KB, 678x395px
Which religion is the greatest threat to humanity?: Scientology, Islam, or Atheism?
>>
Islam.
>>
>>744657638
>atheism
>religion
stop trolling
>>
Islam, no contest.
>>
>>744658099
>>744657684

why islam
>>
all the religions and any believes that make humans go crazy like bunch of dumbfuck fags
>>
From a former Muslim I'd say Islam
>>
>>744657638
Judaism
>>
>>744658250

why
>>
>>744657638
Scientology and Atheism arent religions.
>>
Athiesm isnt a religion you fucking goon
>>
>>744658004
not that Anon but atheism is a legitimate religion even if it's the opposite of what they believe. it literally has "theist" in the name.
>>
>>744657638
Christianity has been and always will be the biggest threat to society. EVERY major war has been over whose imaginary friend is more valid. And Christians start it all. Islam wouldnt have even radicalized had Christians not been so tyrannical.
>>
>>744658405
I'll leave this here: Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.” Quran 9:123
Also they worship a pedo, I can't believe I went along with it for so long.
>>
>>744657638
I genuinely hope that Christian actually get persecuted some day so they can stop just pretending.
>>
>>744658516
Theism isnt the same as religion, dipshit.
>>
>>744658516
"theist"- someone who believes in a god
"Atheist"- someone who doesnt believe in a god.

Atheism is not a religion its the dibelief in any religion you mong
>>
>>744658516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztaaXHhf7DA
the claim no belief and name doesnt make it a religion
>>
Atheism because Atheists believe that they have all the answers and will prosecute anybody who doesnt abide by their believes.
>>
Atheism is a religious stance just as much apoliticism is indeed a political stance. Anyone who believes differently is a closed minded idiot leftist liberal faggot. Ta
>>
>>744658666
Athiests dont think they have all the answers. that would be theists, their the ones trying to force all the made up garbage onto people without a shread of actual evidence to back up what they claim is GOD
>>
File: 550302_1_IN.jpg (44KB, 630x567px) Image search: [Google]
550302_1_IN.jpg
44KB, 630x567px
>Scientology
>>
File: The neverending shitpost.jpg (137KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
The neverending shitpost.jpg
137KB, 640x960px
>>
>>744659416
You got me actually fucking laughing. Like, out loud, red face, wheezy laughter.
>>
File: spooghett.jpg (84KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
spooghett.jpg
84KB, 1024x768px
>>744657638
>Scientology
a threat to themselves

>Atheism
a threat to no-one

>Islam
literally muslim rape dens exist in the UK where over 140 thousand women have been sexually assaulted, ISIS exists, Taliban exist, they throw acid in women's faces, they throw gays off of rooftops...

it's obviously Islam.
>>
>>744658516
Atheism. Look at the word asymmetrical, meaning "not symmetrical." The a means not and comes before the thing that it isn't. Atheism. Atheist. Not theist. Not a theism. Explaining language on 4chan is lije trying to teach a gaggle of tards.
>>
>>744658666
Nice trips Satan, but you're still an idiot.
>>
As much as I hate to admit it, sandniggers are who really started to get the ball rolling in terms of scientific discoveries. I mean, they were laughing at europoors because they still thought the world was flat.
>>
>>744657638
Athiesm isn't a religion fucker. Religion is garbage. I hope we have reached better cognitive function and religious belief is no longer necessary. We don't need a higher power telling us not to kill, rape or steal. We just know not to do, because it isn't good for a civilized society. We can make decision based on science and research and not emotions. FFS Kys.
>>
>>744657638
Christianity and atheists.

Self-identified Christians and atheists have killed more people, particularly in the last 100 years, than all the other religions combined.

Islam might not even get bronze.

Idiots or bigots will say Judaism, but we have the history of their Fuhrer. (I know: it's all a lie. Believe nothing, absolutely nothing about anything!)

Tempest-in-a-teacup-types will say Scientology.
>>
>>744659717
atheism is the easiest religion to troll lol
go back to rebbit godless cuc|<
>>
>>744659717
that's a very convoluted way of explaining something realtively simple.

next time, try saying "a" is a latin prefix meaning "anti," so it means "anti-theist."
>>
>>744660002
it actuall means "without" atheist and anti-theist are 2 totally different things.
one is without belief and the other is belief in the opposite.
>>
>>744658666
We don't believe we have all the answers, we just know religion is bullshit and unproven.

Do you really think there would be Isis, rape of children and women, drowned toddlers fleeing war if there was a god? Your god sucks.

Why is it religious people give all glory to a higher deity when good stuff happens, but not when bad stuff happens?

If you make a claim, an exaggerated one at that, the onus is on you to provide some evidence. Thus far no evidence of immaculate birth, water into wine or miracles.
>>
>>744659934
atheism doesnt have a doctrine telling u to kill infidels, so whatever bad thing atheists do, its on them, not on atheism
>>
████▄░░░▄███▄░
██░▀██░██▀░▀██
██░▄██░██▄░▄██
████▀░░░▀███▀░

██▄░██░░▄███▄░░████
███▄██░██▀░▀██░░██░
██▀███░██▄░▄██░░██░
██░░██░░▀███▀░░░██░

████▄░████░████▄░██░░░██▄░░▄██
██░██░██▄░░██░██░██░░░░▀████▀░
████▀░██▀░░████▀░██░░░░░░██░░░
██░██░████░██░░░░████░░░░██░░░
>>
>>744660572
████▄░░░▄███▄░
██░▀██░██▀░▀██
██░▄██░██▄░▄██
████▀░░░▀███▀░

██▄░██░░▄███▄░░████
███▄██░██▀░▀██░░██░
██▀███░██▄░▄██░░██░
██░░██░░▀███▀░░░██░

>>
>>744660587
████▄░░░▄███▄░
██░▀██░██▀░▀██
██░▄██░██▄░▄██
████▀░░░▀███▀░

██▄░██░░▄███▄░░████
███▄██░██▀░▀██░░██░
██▀███░██▄░▄██░░██░
██░░██░░▀███▀░░░██░

>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>744660613
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>744660641
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>744660664
>>
>>744658206
>believes
>beliefs

sorry, got OCD.
>>
>>744657638
capitalisimo
>>
>>744661293
████▄░░░▄███▄░
██░▀██░██▀░▀██
██░▄██░██▄░▄██
████▀░░░▀███▀░

██▄░██░░▄███▄░░████
███▄██░██▀░▀██░░██░
██▀███░██▄░▄██░░██░
██░░██░░▀███▀░░░██░

>>
>>744658312
Judas worshipers don't go Allahu Akbar-ing populated areas.
>>
>>744657638
which color do you like better?: Green, Red or Transparent?
>>
Who gives a shit if Atheism is a religion or not. They don't give a flying fuck on your God, what makes you think they give a fuck on whatever the fuck you call them.
>>
>>744660467
We must kill counter-revolutionaries.

We might have to kill millions for the greater good. Don't let your religious sentimentalities get in the way.
>>
>>744661707
They don't have to: they have helicopters.

They worship an angry god who commanded them to kill.

Heaps upon heaps, with a jawbone of an ass.
>>
>>744662203
I'm pretty sure this is bullshit.
>>
>>744662546
Israelis, citizens of the Jewish state, have helicopters.

OT god was pretty angry--he flooded the world.

That's how the Hebrew judge, Sampson, killed many of his foemen.
>>
>>744657638
>Atheism
Is only a threat to other religions

>Scientology
Idk for sure, they are a threat to families, but until they start massive suicide they are not that dangerous

>Islam
They are trying to be real threat, at least to the west
>>
File: KidsHelicopter.jpg (29KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
KidsHelicopter.jpg
29KB, 420x280px
>>744662736
>Israelis, citizens of the Jewish state, have helicopters.
You can say that about almost any country.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.