[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the love of God, how do you get out of the friendzone????

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13

File: Friendzone Hell.jpg (332KB, 747x1403px) Image search: [Google]
Friendzone Hell.jpg
332KB, 747x1403px
For the love of God, how do you get out of the friendzone????
>inb4 quit trying

Getting out of the friendzone means getting the girl you want to be your girlfriend to become your girlfriend. Since quitting doesn't accomplish that feat, quitting isn't getting out of the friendzone. It's quitting.

Quitting isn't an option. I've invested two years of my life into this effort and I have to get a return on the investment.

So, how do I get a girl who doesn't seem to want to be anything more than friend with me to CHANGE HER MIND and actually to WANT to be more than friends with me?
>>
Ray Rice the bitch.
>>
>>744631722
Cut the shit and ask her out.
She says no then you got your answer.
Or you could just rape her.
>>
>>744631722
Have you tried being way less cringey? Maybe try that
>>
>>744631810
I want her to love me, not fear me
>>744631894
I have asked her out. She said that she just wants to be friends.
I want to marry this woman and raise a family with her. She's the one. The only problem is that she doesn't seem to agree and I can't figure out how to convince her that she's wrong about me.
>>744631897
I'm cringy?
>>
settle down and stop posting so much.

go in for the kiss. and fuck her.

know this though beta, every friend you fuck, that friendship's over forever. seldom does it lead to a relationship.
>>
File: 1502077172323.jpg (1MB, 2941x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1502077172323.jpg
1MB, 2941x3000px
>>744631722
you don't
stop being a beta faggot you weak piece of shit
>>
>>744631722
If youre that deep in the friend zone it means youre unatractive. Personality or physically. You wont ever get out of it. By simply revealing this info you show how much of a bitch you are and how itll never happen. Suck it up bitch. Shes outta youre leauge
>>
>>744632050
>go in for the kiss. and fuck her.
I would if she didn't always have a boyfriend. During the two years that I've known her, She was single for a total of 7 days. She broke up with her boyfriend 8 months after I met her and some douchebag she didn't even know managed to get a date from her only 2 days after meeting her. They had sex that weekend and have been together ever since.
I was so fucking mad. I had been waiting for her to break up with that guy for months and he just cut in line and didn't even respect that it was my turn.
And he's such a fucking douchebag. He treats her like shit. All she does is complaint to me about how he fucks her friends behind her back all the time and I try to show her that I'm always there for her when he makes her cry but for some reason she can't see how that makes me the perfect boyfriend.

It's so frustrating.
>>
>>744631722
OP, your thinking is flawed. Just because you wasted two years of your life chasing delusional fairytales doesn't mean that you're entitled to shit. By now she knows that you're a weak pushover who doesn't deserve her. Girls like guys who don't act like doormats. Indifference makes the difference in such situations, meaning that you should pull away and let her chase. I suggest you Google Corey Wayne and read his book, works wonders
>>
>>744631722
How do you get out of the friend zone?

"Accidentally" stick you dick in her ass.
>>
>>744631722
cringelord
>>
>>744632037
You're retarded.
>>
>>744631722
you will never get out because you are simply not what she wants. 2 years your hung on 1 girl.. you have issues.
>>
>>744632157
I'm not weak. I do 500 pushup and 500 situps every day and I have a prolific understanding of Judo and Aikido. I ran track in high school and I was 7th in my state in cross country.

>>744632241
I'm not unattractive at all. I'm 6'1'' tall and 185 lbs. I have a six pack. My hair is perfect and I have an excellent fashion sense.
>>
Stop calling, stop texting, if you see her in public don't acknowledge her immediately. Until she thinks she's lost you, you're fucked
>>
>>744632037
>She's the one.
No she's not.
No such thing exist, you're just two people running through life.
This isn't a movie, true love is bullshit. Soulmates don't exist, they are just two people willing to put up with each others shit.
What you've got is a case of oneitis.
>>
>>744632241
"unattractive" has nothing to do with it.

chicks like confidence. Look at some of the dumb ass looking dweebs that get laid.

Don't be a pussy and be confident.

Confident does not mean be an asshole...although assholes get laid more than you do too.
>>
>>744632614
Yes, but you're a dweeb.
>>
>>744632664
Also this
>>
>>744631722
>I have to get a return on the investment

Relationships work best when they are organic and mutual. You treat her like an investment. An object you desire. Not a person with agency. She can smell your shit from a mile away.

Do something healthy for yourself and learn how to deal with not getting what you want.

tl;dr you say quitting isn't an option, but it's your destiny
>>
>>744632565
>simply not what she wants

I AM what she wants. We like the same things. We like the same movies and the same music. We finish each other's sentences. The problem here isn't a lack of compatibility, the problem here is that she's in love with a jerk who isn't good for her and she's to caught up in the mind games he plays with her to see that how we would make a perfect couple.

She just doesn't see me for who a really am.
>>
>>744631722
>So, how do I get a girl who doesn't seem to want to be anything more than friend with me to CHANGE HER MIND and actually to WANT to be more than friends with me?

you don't. this isn't a movie faggot. move on before you waste any more years of your life on someone you've already wasted two whole years on.
>>
>>744632614
So you have a shitty personality. You know what it really is? You dont make her laugh. If you say you do youre a liar. Youd have already fucked her if you did.
>>
>>744632817
Just because you can't think of a way to get a girl to change her mind doesn't mean there isn't a procedure that exists which capable of accomplishing that goal.
>>
do you go to the gym? that might help

also are you under 5'9?
>>
>>744632797
I think youre a potential rapist and if i met you id probably stomp youre head in
>>
>>744632797
here is a pro tip...girls can see creep/cringe/desperate from a mile away.
>>
>>744632887
I make her laugh daily. We text each other 100 times a day. I talk to her on the phone every night.
>>
>>744632988
Your. Fuck
>>
>>744632991
If she felt that I was a creep, I wouldn't be her best friend. She would have cut me out of her life.
>>
if you post a pic of you two, i can make a diagnostic
>>
>>744633078
this
>>
>>744633015
Ahhhh. I see. Run anon. She keeps you around for exactly that. The attention. Youre such a sad little bitch
>>
>>744632797

LOL, you're deluded dude - stop treating her like a friend if you don't want to be one.

This "jerk" she is into is probably slamming that pussy on the reg. she'd never admit it to you because she probably doesn;t respect you and just uses you when she wants someone to do stuff that she enjoys.

You've literally built your life around this chick. What you call compatibility is you being a little bitch and not yourself.

How can she see you for who you really are when you don't even know who you really are?

/thread
>>
You won't get out. You have to establish your intentions immediately as more than a friend. If you didn't, you'll have to separate for a length of time and return with some appeal...
It's possible to climb out of the deep friend zone, kind of like hitting mega millions is possible.
Good luck
Ya fucked yourself
>>
>>744631722
In the same situation as you OP. It sucks.
>>
This is pathetic
>>
>>744633015
>>744633065

You're her girlfriend. She probably thinks that you haven't come to terms with your homosexuality yet.

I bet you go shopping with her and hold her purse while she tries on clothes.
>>
>>744632901
holy shit this autist. is this bait?
>>
>>744631722
believing that a friend zone exists, is the reason you can't get a girlfriend.

you're "that type of person"

try self improvement first
>>
>>744632364
There's no way this isn't a troll post. How the fuck do people think like this? You're fucked in the head
>>
>>744633219

The friend zone exists. Little pussy bitches like OP create it for themselves.
A jail cell with an open door and he chooses to sit in it.
>>
>>744633203
damn right it is. this guy should absolutely neck himself
>>
>>744631722
try being someone she finds sexually attractive

also I can tell you're a huge beta faggot
>>
File: oh wait.gif (487KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
oh wait.gif
487KB, 350x197px
>>744632901
>>
>>744633213
OP faggot confirmed
>>
>>744633213
/thread
>>
>>744631722
>you don't
You either alpha up and force your way out, which is risky because if she doesn't end up liking your assertiveness it will just be interpreted as rape. Or you move on. There is no such thing as "getting out" of the friend zone. Men are the seekers of sexual relationships and women are the granters of sexual relationships. The woman I was interested in told me with her words for months that she just wanted to be friends. Until one night of flirting led to spooning and then I reached in her pants. At that point I could have stopped, and she told me as much. But I took a risk that she didn't really mean it. And I was lucky, she didn't. She told me later on that she had in that moment, a difficult decision to make, to either force me off of her and ruin our friendship or to just let things happen and see where it went. We're now married foe u years.

If you're friendzoned you either risk a rape charge, wait for her to decide on her own (which is almost a guaranteed no) or move on.
>>
>>744633218
Yeah, he's trolling.
>>
>>744632364

She sounds like an attention seeking whore. not sure why you are friends with that.

Stop being so desperate. There are so many other people worth befriending.
>>
>>744633312
delusional people exist. since everybody are on the internet, we are bound to run into some.

if this is bait, then it is SAD indeed
>>
>>744632364
Ohhhhhh fuck shit. I was baited. I tip my fedora to you sir.
>>
>>744633450
>married for 7. Fucking phone
>>
The closest you'll get to being with her is to Just an hero so the girl can get a nice attention-grab social media post or two, then non beta bitch she's already fucking can pick up the pieces by fucking her while she thinks of you in a sexuàl setting for the first and only time
>>
>>744633593
that would be OPs greatest accomplishment. I endorse this. AN HERO
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_cost#Loss_aversion_and_the_sunk_cost_fallacy
>>
>>744633219
the friendzone is a euphemism for unrequited love.

Unrequited love most certainly exists. It's the oldest story in the book.

The friendzone is when a girl realizes a boy wants to be in a relationship with her and even though she isn't attracted to him sexually, she leaves subtle hints using body language that the poor soul might have a chance if he somehow manages to give her enough attention.

The friendzone is the exploitation of unrequited love for an ego trip. The girl Op is referring to is using him like a steroid injection for her self esteem.
>>
>>744632614
So she thinks your're gay maybe?
>>
>>744633450

Wow dude - that's pretty much the definition of rape. You'll realize this one day, after you divorce and think long and hard about where things went wrong, and you'll realize what a POS you were.
>>
>>744632364
this must be bait, but if it isn't you need to realize that women like that fuck bad boys who treat them like shit because of people like you. You're her emotional tampon. She doesn't need to date you because she has the best of both worlds, a hot guy to fuck her brains out and a faggot to listen to her complain.
>>
>>744631722
Anyone got a source for this? All i can find is a blurred image on a foreign cross fit site.
>>
>>744633798
might be jordan capri
>>
Listen dude, i know this is the worst place to write this, but the fact that you called that girl your investment and that you deserve her is enough to get why you have issues.

People are people, and go fix your shit personality.
>>
File: 1499486276125.png (230KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499486276125.png
230KB, 726x720px
>>744633741
Lol ok. When you realize that consent and human sexuality are not as cut and dry as your college professors preach to you come back and talk to me. Until then I will continue to enjoy my happy marriage.
>>
>>744632037
>I'm cringy?
yes, your desperation bleeds through my screen and gives off a toxic cloud that chokes me and makes it hard to see.

most undoubtedly, your desperation is apparent to her as well and is why your in the friendzone. the friendzone is a place you never get out of and you have to accept that. that means she doesn't see you in a romantic way.

the only thing is moving on, or quitting, as you say.
>>
File: 1489262215844.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489262215844.webm
2MB, 852x480px
Take a real long look at this webm, Op.

If you look away, there is only one reason.
>fear
>>
she doesn't want to be fuckzoned by you so now you're even
>>
>>744631722
One night you need to catch her alone somewhere and rape her senseless while concealing your identity. Im talking two to three hours of sexual depravity. Make her come against her will. Then as she turns to you as the 'safe' friend, you can start making moves on her without fear that she'll reject you.
>>
distance yourself. put a large gap between your current relationship so you can build it back up in the way you want it. slowly stop talking to her, then after a month or so, spark conversation. talk for a bit, then ask her out to dinner to "catch up". at said dinner, you can either A) ask her out again, to say a movie, or something, and try and get her to see that it's a date. or B) Reveal your feelings for her, and try to convince her to give you a chance.

overall though, your chances of breaking freindzone are very unlikely. find a new more worthy subject.
>>
ITT: Cart before the horse.

>I'll make her love me THEN I'll make want to fuck
>>
>>744634068
>yes, your desperation bleeds through my screen and gives off a toxic cloud that chokes me and makes it hard to see.

You're projecting.
>>
>>744634324
haha what a dumb response
>>
>>744633989

LOL presuming I have some BS social justice degree. There's a reason that 70% of rape happens in a relationship.
You said it in your own words. Enjoy your fucked up relationship.
>>
>>744631722
You have to make her jealous of the sexual attention you're getting from women who she sees as her equal or her better. It's not giving up on your investment in theory but in practice it is. Sorry Anon
>>
>>744631722
Mate you just gotta step out for awhile.
Communications to a minimum and just work on yourself. If all you got to offer is a nice personality than you'll never get out.

Go to gym, Learn How to dress, take a trip overseas, get a better job. You gotta rebrand yourself and make yourself a more viable option in the sexual market.

Ain't no quick fixes or magic words that'll make her fall her for ya. Just work on yourself and make your number one priority to make yourself better
>>
>>744632614
Post a picture of yourself then.
Sounds like youre just a bitch.
>>
>>744634380

I should also add that I have had plenty of sexual experiences and girlfriend in my time, and I never felt like I was riding the line of consent and they genuinely wanted what happened, sans awkward convos afterwards about them feeling like I extorted them.

You can say "oh you;re just a guy lying on the internet". That's your perogative
>>
>>744631722
It's too late idiot. You have about a 1 week window to do this. 2 years? Wtf lol. You are friend for LIFE mate. If you confess anything now you will lose a friend too.
>>
>>744632797
Typical white knight neckbeard. Get over it you are fucked. Don't you dare tell her how that other guy is "no good for her" you just come off as a desperate weeb fuck.
>>
Post a picture of yourself. Black out eyes of you want. Without seeing your hair, build and fashion sense we can't really help.
>>
>>744631722
yup, step away fora bit, stop talking her, work on yourself, Fuck other bitches, give it another go in 6 months time...even if you want to.

O and dump her nudes here now
>>
>>744634324
Kek
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>744634565
>>744634710
>>
>>744631722
How's about not trapping yourself in the friend zone? I hate that shit. Nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to be friends with this stupid ass bitch. If you can't be just friends with some one then stop. Stop with the ulterior motives. Stop lurking in the shadows and say how you feel and if the shit isn't reciprocated pack your balls up and fuckin bounce. Don't trap your self in her life in the off chance she may fuck you. Never try to friendship your way into some pussy.
>>
>>744632988
This, dubs dont lie
>>
Murder-suicide
>>
File: escuchame.gif (552KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
escuchame.gif
552KB, 400x300px
>>744631722
>be in friendzone
>be beta
>be out with girl at a bar
>she gets drunk as hell
>walk her home
>she tries to kiss me
>i tell her shes 2 drunk
>next day
>she tells people i felt her up and tried to kiss her
>mfw being a nice guy beta got me labeled as a molester
>>
>>744633886
>>744633798
>>744631722

I found the source.

http://girlerotic.org/golaya-moloduha/
>>
>>744634788
OP?
>>
>>744633989
Trump voter detected
>>
The two most attractive traits a man can have are:
>he is a leader of men
>he is preselected by other women

You don't have either of those traits.

Hypergamy, the act of marrying up, has been a fact of life for women for thousands of years. Mating with a man of higher caste is so important for women that it's deeply ingrained into their sexuality.

By always being there for her, by constantly kissing her ass, you are basically saying, "You are of higher caste than me", which repulses her. It's the exact opposite of what she wants.

Her boyfriend on the other hand, he treats her like shit. He treats her the way a member of the nobility would treat a peasant, which triggers her hypergamous instinct for "marrying up". Even though he isn't really of higher caste than her, he ACTS like it, and that's what makes her vagina get moist.

Basically, you approach seduction like a boy scout.
You don't have the slightest idea about what makes a female become sexually aroused.
>>
>>744634149
yummy!
>>
>>744631722
nigger u a psychopath, get help
>>
Girls know pretty much right away whether they want to fuck you. If there's no attraction early, it won't develop early.

Now I know you look at people who didn't get together until months of knowing each other and say "nu-uh! it's totally possible". Dude, she kinda wanted to fuck him all along.

Be more attractive.
And try other girls.

Get the fuck over her and quit whining. She doesn't like you.
>>
>>744635055

This
>>
>>744631722
>money
>fame / notoriety
>don't be ugly
>fuck someone else
>>
>>744633450
>>744633450
>>744633450
HOT
>>
>>744635518

They literally made a movie about this... multiple actually.
>>
>>744632616
Seriously this
>>
>>744631722
Joe?
>>
>>744634149
Source?
>>
>>744631722
Joe Smith?
>>
File: 1504381030029.jpg (187KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
1504381030029.jpg
187KB, 600x826px
>>744632664
This. Ho's are disposable.
>>
File: asscactus.jpg (332KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
asscactus.jpg
332KB, 2592x1944px
>>744631722

YOU DON'T, STUPID.

The point is not getting friend-zoned to begin with. If you are looking for pussy, then put yourself out there for pussy. Don't lie and be that faux "nice guy" because you're too stupid to know how to be a horn dog dude. You know god damn well what you want, yet you're too stupid to know how to get it. So when you lead women on with that faux "nice guy" persona, and then get weird and sexual, they are like, "wtf?" and distance themselves. You have no in-road with them. You never made that sort of relationship to begin with.

If you want pussy, go to some parties or some shit and be confident and charming. Practice that shit. There are literally thousands of YT vids on guys coaching guys to be more "manly" for the sake of hooking up. Hooking up is just casual sex. If you want empty, meaningless pussy, be my guest. Try their stupid shit and have fun. If you want a relationship and pussy, then put the fucking effort into a relationship with a woman, and then seek the sex, you ass cactus.
>>
>>744631722
stop giving a shit and stop being such a beta. that's it
>>
File: 8-packs-body.jpg (42KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
8-packs-body.jpg
42KB, 630x630px
>>744632797
>who I really am
A euphoric fedora lord who has a boner for a 5/10 because it's the only female attention he's gotten this year?
>>
>>744634149
Source anyone?
>>
File: 14561211174872.png (178KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
14561211174872.png
178KB, 310x310px
>>744634965
>understands personal responsibility
>takes risks
>has a wife
>gets pussy
>not in the friendzone
Most definitely not a hillary voter.
>>
>>744632037
She may be your one. But you are Not hers. Perfect compatability doesn't equal attraction. Infact thats probably why she wants to be friends. My wife and I have a LOT of differences.
>>
>>744631722
>I've invested two years of my life into this effort and I have to get a return on the investment.
You're never going to get her.
The only way you can even come close to victory is to find another girl who's just as good.
Don't be a pussy this time around.
>>
>>744636297
Yeh I found it before.

Tamara Jade - from alsscan.com. 'Playground playmates'

Trying to find the full set for free, but there are some here.

http://girlerotic.org/golaya-moloduha/
>>
>>744631722
Do you have the set OP? Post the rest.
>>
>>744632157
>>
>>744633715
This
>>
You're delusional OP
She will never love your
Move on
You're destroying yourself
sage all fields
/thread
>>
>>744633756
this is the most accurate i've heard about being friendzoned.

>>744632364
You have to leave her for a while. She got too usef to you, for her it's not special anymore when you take care of her.
Write her only two or three times a week, don't visit anymore and see some other girls during this time. Get someone to start over again with, and don't try to be the bestfriend and gentleman, try to be the guy who standd up for his own interests. Because, if cou can't defend your own interests, how can you defend her interests?

If she doesn't start so miss you during this time, you know you have lost nothing of value...
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.