[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /b/? I took LSD over a year ago before I ever tried

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: 1504845078356.gif (99KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504845078356.gif
99KB, 540x540px
Help me /b/?
I took LSD over a year ago before I ever tried anything else including weed
Have had visual snow and all that good hppd stuff along with anxiety and depression ever since that has gotten better
But I have had some acid flashback panic attacks, during these peoples voices sound like they are behind a wall, and the sizes and feeling of things change
It's a typical panic attack but I suppose I get a form of hallucination from it, I've gotten good at being calm through it as long as I have headphones and my phone
Just had one after a long time randomly after I had some chocolate milk and some fruit, I think it was because the sugar intake so late,
Any of you relate at all? Ive been to doctors before about the whole matter, thanks
>>
Might just be an abnormal brain desu, I dropped acid and had a great time no flashbacks and I'm a combat vet so I was half worried I was gonna go back to that dark place, instead laughed my ass off. Probably stay away from the psychadelics, weed bro
>>
Learn to accept it. Give in, and realize it will never get better. Once you accept your fate, the symptoms will be manageable, and you can move on.
>>
>>744629313

sugar and dairy can contribute yes, as can grains (such as wheat)... but I would say most importantly, try headspace.com or another meditation... :).,.. just look after yourself and make sure to get good sleep...

reduce sugar / vegetable oils / grains... eat more eggs/meat/veggies, good fats like butter/coconut oil/nuts

good luck... it will pass :)
>>
>>744629497
I do, I don't smoke ever, I'm turning 19 soon and am pretty confident this'll all sort out given time, of course I just get a little paranoid about mental illness when I'm actually going through the flashback panic attack, I don't wanna become psychotic, one of my grandma's had schizophrenia and of course I think about that sometimes, but two generations away with that disorder doesn't predispose me so much. Also had an MRI a while ago for headaches which showed fine
>>
>>744629710
What. What evidence do you have that sugar will cause flashbacks? I think you are riding the sugar hate train.
>>
>>744629637
It has gotten better though, tremendously, this panic attack came out of absolutely no where, I just watched a fun movie and drink some chocolate milk and then felt heavy, sat down and then when my mom was talking it started to sound distant and things looked different and I recognized the situation immediately
>>
>>744629901
Good. But part of healing is acceptance. Next time you get an acid flashback/panic attack the most important thing to do is to accept your current state and give in to it, ride it out.
>>
>>744629710
Thanks my man, it used to be so bad I couldn't leave the house, depression only hit hard a few months ago when I graduated school, I suspect all that was just because I for once am completely in control of my destiny here and I'm not where I want to be, I've been stressed over stuff like that and I think a lot of the depression and what just happened could be attributed to it
>>
>>744630057
I do ride it out well given I have my music, it's just the smallest chance of mental illness is what bothers me, I can be a bit of a hypochondriac at times I admit but when I'm hallucinating a bit and my hearts racing it can be hard not to have questions on my sanity, thanks bratja
>>
If anyone else can relate I'd appreciate input, thank you to all that have replied though, I'll keep an eye on this thread for a few
>>
>>744629313
If you are in you're around your early 20's, that's the age schizophrenia usually shows up. It's actually quite common. like 1.1% of the population common. If you're susceptible, a god dose of LSD could bring it out. This happened to someone I know. Please take this seriously and talk to your doctor (I have a friend who didn't and he ended up trying to cut his own throat with a broken CD).
>>
>>744630270
Btw, im 25 over here. Lost track of how many times I've taken acid. It is a very strong drug, probably one of the strongest. It will fuck your shit up for a while. I've felt out of it for months at a time, but eventually I came back. Exercise, read, socialize, and you will recover for the most part. The only lasting hppd I have is when I relax my eyes and stare at plants, specifically trees and grass, they seem to move and breath a tiny tiny bit, even when there is no wind. This never affects my day to day life, but its always there if I go looking for it.
>>
>>744629813

sugar/processed food with tons of sugar, in excess... just awful for health in general... and awful for brain health...

support the brain/body with an evolution-species appropriate diet/environment and it WILL heal itself and thrive
>>
>>744631451
Sure, sugar is not good for your body, however it is an inductive leap to imply that OP's break is caused by sugar intake.
>>
>>744629802

There's the problem.

I don't know why young people (16, 17, 18) think it's a good idea to smoke weed let alone trip on acid.

Your brain is still developing at that age and you risk retarding that development. And that's what you did.

It's permanent, bad luck, be a role model for kids and tell them not to trip until they pass 20.
>>
>>744629901
sometimes something you're not aware of can trigger attacks. I use to get a tight chest and have a panic attack that i was having a heart attack. I finally realized the tight chest was always caused by acid reflux so i just pop an antacid now.
>>
Sounds like you're a bitch who can't handle his drugs.I've taken multiple tabs of acid and don't have any repercussions from it. In fact i feel better after taking it. Stop being a bitch
>>
>>744631183
What would I do if i want to prevent it? I have an irrational fear of it ever since the hppd started but I really don't want to take medicines for it all
>>
>>744631371
It's been over a year though
>>
>>744631701
Yeah, op here, I've been anti drug all my life it's just I was having a low and my only friend in this small town kept telling me to do it with him, obviously I know it was dumb and i regretted it after it had been in my mouth
>>
>>744632197
Mate, it was the first thing I ever did, it was a double dose and up to that point I had barely even drink alcohol, plus I was 17, I absolutely hate it when people that have warmed up to drugs tell me I'm being unreasonable about it, my old friend who got me to stupidly do it is still trying new drugs and jokes around whenever I've ever mentioned my problems from it
>>
>>744629313
I have the exact same thing. I'm a childhood schizophrenic, and it started long before I took acid, but it got quite a bit worse after I took it.
I haven't found much of a solution besides meditating. I also try to look on the bright side - it's like a constant microdose.

I told an optometrist about the static and weird colors and he told me I might be having opthalmic migraines - ones that don't hurt but give you migraine auras.

When I took acid with my friends I was way further gone than any of them, and it lasted for like 5x longer. I had been in denial about my schizophrenia and was off my meds, and the LSD actually helped me realize how much of my stupid life wasn't real.

Anyway good luck anon. This shit really sucks, but it's possible to live with it.
>>
>>744632920
Damn my dude, yeah I hope I never develop schizophrenia, I'm not sure what to do to make sure I never do, I know once you have it that doing as little medicating as possible is a big thing, because you'll recover about the same with than without meds. That's what I've read but I really have no clue, and yeah you hit the nail on the head, I tripped harder than everyone else and now I have this, the other night I pulled an all nighter and things started to look a bit cartoony and I started getting panicky until I just went to sleep
>>
>>744632309
>>744632309
you're going to want to talk to a psychiatrist. If you need to be referred to one by your GP, use the magic words 'Auditory Hallucinations'. They are obliged to take it seriously. You might not have it at all, but a professional diagnosis is the best thing you could get. Usually they treat it with anti-psychotics, but the new ones are apparently not that bad. It could also be a tumour in the higher order cortical areas, so it's best to get it seen to. Avoiding treatment is the worst thing you could do in either situation.

I took a bunch of LSD, Mushrooms,Weed, Amphetamines, Ket, Coke, MDMA, etc etc and never had anything like that happen to me. It's not normal, go and see a doctor about it.

Go and see a doctor.
>>
>>744633889
I did and not much came from it, they chuffed it up to migraines even when I had an MRI and all, I've had my mom pay for a lot to doctor visits and my braces and really I'm not sure how to go about all that
>>
>>744633580
Schizophrenia isn't really something you develop. It lies in hiding until you're exposed to stress.

I never had any idea I was hallucinating. I still have trouble telling them from reality. You never know when you have it until somebody tells you, or some kind of traumatic or mind-bending event makes you realize something's wrong.

Please get yourself checked by a psychiatrist. Hopefully you don't have it, but you experienced exactly what I did, and it might be for the same reason.
>>
File: 1504449191646.jpg (47KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
1504449191646.jpg
47KB, 750x740px
>>744629313
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Get fucked, druggie!
>>
>>744634297
Again I was 17, making a dumb choice on a whim
>>
>>744632677
have him try a couple grams of mescaline
>>
>>744634159
>>744629313

Adding to this, hearing people's voices muffled and experiencing yourself as extremely big or small are common hallucinations.

I bet you also sometimes see patterns in the visual snow. Spinning pyramids, fractals, all just for a second when staring at your eyelids. Yep, hallucinations.

Does anybody ever tell you you're expressionless? That's flat effect.

Are you antisocial for no reason? You ever just feel like people don't like you? Not everyone who feels that way is schizophrenic, but everybody who is schizophrenic feels that.

You ever have a lucid dream or sleep paralysis? They're much more common in schizophrenics.

You ever hear people faintly from far away and think they're talking about you? They're not. If you pay attention it sounds slightly off. Those are the auditory hallucinations.

Ever see something dark moving quickly, but nothing's there? You guessed it.

Ever have strange struggles with religion and philosophy that nobody else cares about? That stuff is far more real to us.

I'm sorry man. Please see a shrink.
>>
>>744629313
I had a crazy strong 2k morning glory seed LSA trip that gave me some sort of reverse tolerance. It's been over a year and I still cant really smoke because its just too fucking potent. A 1 second pipe hit hits me so hard I just freak out. I used to be able to rip the bong nonstop and be totally fine. I dont really know why or whats happening but I think it will eventually get better. I think I have to improve my health, my mind, and my outlook on life before trying to foster a relationship with Mary.
>>
>>744634151
I'm not really sure an MRI will tell you much in a mild case. At least they would have picked up a tumour though. You seriously need to get referred to a psychiatrist. I cannot emphasise this enough. There are a number of things it could be but you need to know what it is. Again use the magic words 'Auditory Hallucinations'.
>>
>>744629313
>I took LSD over a year ago
it should be setting in now
prepare for one wild ass ride
>>
>>744634723
Doesn't matter your age, people like you make deliberate choices that damage your bodies and ruin your lives.
It is likely you have permanently damaged your brain and will have these symptoms for the rest of your short life.
Your best choice is an hero.
>>
>>744634297
OP might have schizophrenia, but you're displaying clear signs of autism.
>>
>>744635193
LSD has no lasting physiological effects.

Being a fucking retard does, though. My condolences.
>>
>>744635193
LSD doesn't cause permanent brain damage, It reversibly binds a subset of 5-HT receptors. If OP has schizophrenia, he most likely would have got it anyway. LSD just coaxes it out of hiding early.
>>
File: 28945614856.png (835KB, 916x914px) Image search: [Google]
28945614856.png
835KB, 916x914px
>>744635015
>mfw I definitely have at least 90% of these symptoms and have since I was a kid
>>
File: 1504207703346.jpg (74KB, 633x609px) Image search: [Google]
1504207703346.jpg
74KB, 633x609px
>>744629313
>t I have had some acid flashback

You really haven't.

I'm 43 years old. I've been taking lsd since I was 16. I'd guess I've had around 500 trips in my life, and I haven't had one single episode of flashback. My wife is 34, and reckons she's had maybe 300 trips, and she says she hasn't had a flashback either.

My son is 7 he's had around 25 trips, and hasn't had a flashback.

My daughter is 9 months old, she's had 3 trips, and no flashbacks.

Obviously what is happening to you is real, but it's very unlikely that it is being caused by LSD..
>>
>>744635015
Op here, none of that stuff, it's just during a panic attack I had the stuff changing size and Every ones voices and noises becoming distant, and no designs in the visual snow, and yeah I've had some trouble being social
>>
>>744635155
Expand? Also some detail, I had no problems right after the LSD, I tried weed with said dumb friend months later and got my first bad flashback and have had the anxiety and hppd ever since that, op btw
>>
>>744635256
Would I have gotten it by now though?
>>
File: Rc5Qm39.jpg (161KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rc5Qm39.jpg
161KB, 1920x1200px
>>744635832
I'm so sorry... Please look up the symptoms and see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>744636145
Whether or not you have any of the other symptoms, you should see a psychiatrist.

"The diagnosis of one good doctor is better than the opinions of a hundred anonymous internet trolls" - The smartest man in the world
>>
>>744636392
Schizophrenia or Autism?
>>
>>744636612
Yes I will, I think my biggest problem right now is being paranoid of getting it though, Jesus it can get bad right after a panic attack
>>
>>744635927
At first I thought this was srs then I kept reading. Irl lol anon.
>>
I think you're just experiencing post traumatic stress from the trip. It opens your mind and you see the world differently now. I remember something similar happening to me in my early twenties. The trip made me feel weird but I probably did the most damage to myself just worrying about it. I panicked myself thinking "maybe I was losing my mind" and looked into mental disorders to see if I could lose my mind at 20. You'll be fine OP. Mind over matter. When you begin to panic, accept that you are panicking and let your body react. Over time you'll panic less. In the mean time stay busy, be social, go work in a restaurant. You won't have enough time to worry about your mind. You aren't going to slit your throat with a CD, I assure you that. You're just freaking yourself out. But lay off the drugs. You're better off having experienced them, but move on.
>>
>>744638414
Bless you sir, I needed that bad right now, I'm still going to go to a psychiatrist just so I can be honest with someone, but when I talk about it It can get worse as well, because I honestly think it is a form of ptsd like you said, but I'd like to really talk about it all instead of living in my head
>>
>>744638414
I have a new job starting in a few days, wish me luck, and again thank you
>>
>>744638414
That is some appalling advice! Our minds are the only thing of value we have. If OP isn't having a nice time, that's reason enough to go to a psychiatrist.

Lets assume it is just PTSD. You can diagnose and treat that. and have a better quality of life because of that. If it's something else then even if you don't want to use meds, then you're better off knowing what it is. Right?
>>
>>744632486
yo similar thing here bro. im 17 but Im learning to deal with the flashbacks.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.