[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This waitress should be shot, trying to steal from honest pe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 14

This waitress should be shot, trying to steal from honest people.

http://www.watchthis.com/story/culture/2017/07/18/mom-makes-disturbing-discovery-her-restaurant-receipt-video
>>
>>744582318
I've had similar experiences

when out to eat with my co workers and the waiter handed out hand written recipes with inflated prices

I guess its a common scam
>>
when I see these, why get mad, any tip payed with a card is automatically reported as taxable income and comes out your check, only real money to be made is cash tips which you "wouldn't" report
>>
i like how the waitress thought she was in the right for stealing, sure not tipping is mildly shitty but that bitch can go fuck herself for taking what isn't hers
glad she was fired
>>
>>744582422
Nice dubs.

People should not have to fear not-tipping. "Get a real job."
>>
i don't feel bad for someone who didn't leave a tip at all. it was less than $9. if you're crying over $9 you reslly need to get a life. Regardless if in principle it's wrong, not leaving a tip iis a cunt move
>>
>>744582870
>optional social graces are more important than stealing
>>
>>744582870
She probably did it to more than 1 person seeig she thought it was justified.

She's fucking up the whole establishment.

10 today, 20 tomorrow, 100 next month.
>>
It's annoying when waitresses or waiters complain about not getting tipped enough or not getting tipped at all. If it isn't mandatory then don't complain if you do not receive one. The waitress is a cunt who deserved getting fired and needs to be in jail or get hit with community service. I don't care if it was just a few bucks she was stealing, you don't take what isn't yours.
>>
>>744582649

I didn't realize that a legal, taxable job was fake. The things they don't teach you, huh? How can we help other people realize the dangers of fake jobs? I'd hate to have to work one, or have an unlucky friend stumble into one. That'd be terrible.
>>
I hade places that expcet tip

it should be included in the price

seriously
>>
When I worked at pizza hut my manager told their use to be a guy that did this.
By the time people had found out though the dude had OD'd and died.
So my manger basically told the people there was nothing he could do.
>>
>>744583251
By investing your time getting an education that will yield jobs in the future.

Instead you see art college degree kids working these jobs.
>>
I disagree with most of you, tip is based on service received. The money for the food goes to the restaurant, the tip is the money for the quality of service. Unless your dumb ass went and got your own food, poured your own drinks, and cleaned up the dirty plates then you leave a tip. What kind of Jewwy poorfag are you if you can't manage at least 10%?
>>
>>744582578

In FL, you automatically get taxed for a 10% tip whether you get one or not. Considering that tipped employees have a $5 minimum wage, it's pretty easy for them to lose money on a shift if nobody tips.
>>
>>744584030
>Unless your dumb ass went and got your own food, poured your own drinks, and cleaned up the dirty plates then you leave a tip
Why? They're already getting paid and I pay for the food at an already inflated price because of the convenience, so it shouldn't be up to the customer to supplement wages. 3rd world America the only place on the planet outside of Africa with a tipping culture
>>
Shit tier employment laws in your shit tier country are not the fault of the customer
>>
>>744584351
If the price was inflated for the convenience it sounds like you wouldn't be able to afford it you cheap bitch.
>>
>>744584030
>optional

10 bucks for pouring me a drink and carrying a plate? Get real, you act like he performed cpr, blew me and did a barrel roll at the end.

A monkey could do his job and be satisfied with a banana.

Gonna start tipping bananas.
>>
>>744584030
Their job is to pour drinks, take orders, clean up, and deliver the food to the table. It's not my job to do it and it's not my job to pay them, I do tip though but if I didn't I wouldn't really feel bad about it. If they want more money then they should find extra work or a better job because it's not my responsibility to support them, it's the responsibility of the place they work at.
>>
File: IMG_0514.gif (999KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0514.gif
999KB, 500x243px
Fuck that cunt.
>>
>>744583047
Calling it an optional social grace is what cheap fuckers do, but only tip proper if they're attentive, good, and or you're a regular. If you come in regularly and don't tip expect bad service.
>>
>>744582318

The funny thing here is that she should have just told the manager and the police. Instead, she goes to the media to say she didn't tip an $80 tab. Not the kind of thing you want to be made public unless you want to get shitty service whenever you go out to eat. Not saying the waitress did right, but that lady fucked herself and doesn't even realize it.
>>
>>744583211
I've been a server and know the pains of getting stiffed, but some of my coworkers were so fucking entitled about it. I'd just suck it up and move on to the next table. One coworker complained to me that she only got $10 on a 90 dollar tab but goes "well I did spill a drink on the lady's son," and I just laughed at her. Some think they're so fucking good at serving when that's not the reality.
>>
>>
>>744584497
Are you really suggesting that restaurant food costs the same as home cooking
>>
>>
>>744583265
But if you get bad service then you just paid extra for no reason? Tipping gives you the control.
>>
>>744584516

You've obviously never worked as a server. It's more than pouring a drink and carrying a plate.
>>
File: giphy.gif (953KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
953KB, 500x254px
>>
>>744584747
If they do their job poorly, report them to the manager.

Believe me, there's plenty of these kids.

Just because you don't get paid EXTRA does not mean you are allowed to suck at your job.

Imagine if everyone had that attitude. Doc doesn't get paid enough? Your cancer can wait.
>>
>>744582318
Come to Canada, we have technology. You don't hand write tip amounts and sign a receipt. They bring the mobile credit card terminal to your table, you insert your card and type in the tip amount. Remove card and go home. No fraud possible.
>>
>>744584351
>literally thinking like a nigger
They're being temporary servants to you you cheap fuckass. Only poorfags think the way you do. I take it you've never worked at a restaurant?
>>
>>744584916
Hey it happens, just don't let it get you down. Your coworkers are the ones I hate. Hopefully things work out for you and you can find a better job that isn't dependent on tips.
>>
>>744585084
Maybe servers should bargain collectively for higher wages then instead of guilting the paying customer into paying more than the price.

It all comes out of the pockets of the customer anyway.
>>
Fuck waitresses. Never tip. NEVER TIP.
>>
>>744585084
Well why the fuck would I want to work a shit job?

As far as I'm concerned, that's all they did, I don't know/care what's going on in the kitchen, so why should I pay for it?

If I'm gonna tip anyone, it's gonna be the cook.
>>
>>744585148
every min wage job is essentially being a servant, but most don't expect you to tip. I worked at a min wage movie theater job when I was younger that required more work and included bring food to people just like restaurant jobs and no one bitched about not getting tipped
>>
>>744585364
they're all too big of pussies to try that, it's easier to just bitch and moan behind customers' backs
>>
>>744585084
yeah it's also writing down food items and then telling the cooks what those items are.
>>
>>744584351
>I pay for the food at an already inflated price because of the convenience

The food is typically around 30% of your bill with the rest going to pay the workers, keep the place running, and a typically slim profit margin.
>>
>>744585437
I wish tipping the cook was a thing, I always feel the cooks are the ones who deserve the tips. It would definitely give them the edge to keep making better food.
>>
>>744585696
Fuck yea, I'd tip the cook any day.
Requires skill, attention to detail and patience.

Meanwhile you tip the dumbass that barely managed not to trip over himself with the food the cook took his sweet time to prepare.
>>
>>744582318
i've been at bars before and bought a $4.50 beer with a 10 sheet and the bartenders just pocket the whole thing assuming it's a tip. and then they act busy serving other people while you try to get their attention so you can get your change back.
>>
>>744585148
The irony of thinking that fair wages and not having a system corrupt enough that no-one else outside of Africa uses it is "like a nigger"

And no of course I haven't worked in a restaurant I have an education
>>
>>744585499

Your minimum wage in the theater is several dollars higher than a waitress gets.
>>
>>744585668
>the rest going to pay the workers
So why should you have to pay them twice retard
>>
>>744585962
I've seen a bartender try to kick someone out of a club for not leaving a tip on a drink. They are sad people.
>>
>>744585696
>I wish tipping the cook was a thing

What I do is make sure that the server tells the cook that he did a really good job especially if I ask for something customized.
>>
>>744584306
they can't lose money on a shift. If a waitstaff does not make his/her state minimum wage the owner of the restaurants have to increase the hourly rate for that person.
>>
>>744585965
>I haven't worked in a restaurant I have an education

And didn't need a job while going to school.
>>
>>744583480
sure kid
>>
File: 1732451876472.jpg (74KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1732451876472.jpg
74KB, 1080x1440px
>>744582870
>ask waitress what's on tap, she hands me drink menu
>ask her about is there are certain allergens in a dish, she doesn't know and doesn't get back to me
>water glass not refilled during meal
>beer is served to me in a hot glass that just came out of the dishwasher

why would you tip in situations like these? the server is already getting paid at least $11.25/hr (min wage where i live) and if they've done nothing deserving of a tip then that's their loss.
>>
>>744586270
No I live in a country that isn't utter shit
>>
>>744586104
because that rest going to the workers is like $2, but if a worker doesn't earn at least minimum wage after tips their employer is obligated to pay them the difference. So they never make less than minimum wage but still feel entitled to tips
>>
>>744583317
Lol, the restaurant is liable for any erroneous charges made. He's lucky he didn't get sued.
>>
once again the millennials show they truly are a shit generation.
>>
>>744584497
Butt hurt entitled low skilled worker spotted
>>
>>744586169
Yeah that's fine and all but I feel that them receiving a tip is something that they deserve and would truly appreciate
>>
>>744586308
Should've invested your time wisely.

Not my prob you didn't, thus I'm not required to contribute to poor life choices.
>>
>>744586404
how old are you
>>
>>744586486
this is your answer?
truly a shit generation.
>>
>>744586498
why? so you can cry about that?
>>
>>744582649
I'm on the fence.

First, waitors are paid shit. Source? I work at a restaurant where the wait staff is making 2.50 an hour, the rest is wholly supplemented by tips. They bust their ass and deserve decent pay when they do their jobs right.

Conversely, a waitor inflating a tip is unacceptable and should never be tolerated. So don't steal, and tip at least %15. Can't afford the tip? Go to McDonald's, they don't need a tip.
>>
>>744586486
I didn't think investing my time earned a degree in a hard science would be wasted, but I was sure wrong. One problem in college is that no one there tells you not to pursue whatever degree you're working on, and if they do most people just think they're the 1% of washed up losers that don't know what they're talking about
>>
>>744586104
>So why should you have to pay them twice retard

Taxes. The government wants to make sure they get their share of the server's tips not just of their wage. So, they lowered the servers minimum wage and assumed they would get tipped enough (10% or whatever) and tax them on that 10% tip estimate whether they get tips or not. If all transactions were made via a card, no problem. Just tax them on their actual tips. The problem is the cash tips that never get reported.

Changing this is next to impossible because the IRS (obviously) and the restaurant would lobby congress to keep things the way are because it lets them pay their servers less.
>>
>>744586612
People can eat wherever they want as long as they can pay for it. They don't have to pay you in tips if it isn't mandatory. Can't afford a better living? Go find a better paying job, they don't need tips to survive.
>>
>>744586423
I'm an insurance agent dipshit, i just understand finances better than you.
>>
>>744586436
Y'know who else is deserving?

Nurses wiping shit off old peoples asscracks.

Cleaning ladies wiping diarrhea stained toilets.

Construction workers slaving at 100 degrees building your home.

Nah but those poor servers got it the WORST!
>>
>>744586590
Lol what? I'm just curious because a lot of people are in the millennial gen without realizing it.
>>
>>744586848
sure kid.
funny how those with no life experiance think.
>>
>>744586911
try acting like an adult.
>>
>>744586436

Agreed. I just haven't figured out how to tip them directly.
>>
>>744586899
Nurses and construction workers also get paid a lot more, but you're right about the cleaning ladies
>>
>>744586984
Again, what? I just want to know how old you are
>>
>>744586899
What do any of those have to do with tipping at a restaurant? Stay on topic now.
>>
>>744582870
Maybe the employers should pay their Employees real wages and not try to force cucks like you to pay their employees for them
>>
>>744586545
I'm 27.

Your generation is just pussified.

And that's a more than adequate rebuttal to "sure, kid."

No idea what you expected.
>>
>>744586927
>no life experience
funny you say that when your the server.
>>
>>744587103
he's saying that there are people doing worse things that don't complain about not tipping, so restaurant workers who do complain have to excuse to
>>
>>744586800
That in no way explains why it should be up to the customer rather than the employer to pay wages. You don't tip any other shop staff
>>
>>744587156
sure kid
>>
File: 1304003629447.jpg (62KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
1304003629447.jpg
62KB, 500x608px
stealing is a crime
tipping is stupid
pay them enough
>>
they are both niggardly
>>
>>744587159
sure kid
>>
>>744587031
>, but you're right about the cleaning ladies

I always try to leave a tip to housekeeping when staying at a hotel.
>>
>>744587177
oh got it, thanks for clearing that up
>>
>>744587266
sure kid
>>
>>744587155

See
>>744586800
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-132932.png (232KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-132932.png
232KB, 480x854px
Heres your fifteen minutes of fame CUNTFACE
>>
You Americans are idiots all together.

Just pay the waitresses a decent salary and fuck of with that tipping shit.
>>
>>744585129
I'm not him, but if a server makes 2.50 an hour and brings you everything you want and is pleasant, why the fuck wouldn't you tip them? That's not "extra" money. It's "pay my bills" money, you asshat.
>>
>>744586683
Any far fetched degree is useless, just common sense really, no one had to teach it to me.
>>
>>744587294
I always just try to clean the room myself so they don't have to do as much for at least one room
>>
>>744585385
You're an astounding piece of shit.
>>
>>744587464
maybe pay them a living wage lmao fucking third world shit country
>>
>>744587414
can't comprehene anything but his shitty country.
>>
>>744587414
Last time I was in Europe restaurant workers were tipped, but their tips were a part of the bill you had no choice but to pay
>>
>>744587292
I'm 27, far from being a kid. I've worked in construction, retail, warehouse, military, and now I'm in college. Plenty of life experiences and one thing I always go by is to work towards your goals and not expect handouts. Maybe you should do the same kid.
>>
>>744587546
showing everyone how stupid you are.
>>
tip of my DICK
>>
>>744587470
There are some that are really obvious, but not everything seems like you'd find no work with when in reality it's really hard to
>>
Personally I almost never tip under $5 unless the service was actually shit. I usually tip well enough that the servers start recognizing me even if I don't visit a place that often. I've gotten free food and great service out of my usual rep as a good tipper quite a few times. If the service was good don't be a dick, tip and tip well, especially if you plan to return in anything resembling a regular manner. Even if the service was really bad at least add a buck and round up to the nearest dollar from there. Maybe add a quick polite note pointing out issues for the server. Just remember, these people handle your food. It is ENTIRELY possible for them to ask the cook to give you a ballsack special next time if you're a great big cunt to staff.
>>
>>744587192

We have a tipping culture for food and booze. The government took advantage of this to allow lowering a server's minimum wage. They wanted to be sure that they got their piece of cash tips so they made this stupid law/regulation.

>>744587275

Get the rules changed.
>>
>>744587616
I've seen this the other way around.

All tipps belong to the restaurant manager.
>>
>>744585965
This thread exposed a lot you for the faggots you really are. Especially this piece of shit.
>>
>>744582318
Customer clearly lying. Charges were dropped for a reason.
>>
>>744587464
Servers are never NOT getting at least minimum wage since their bosses are legally obligated to make up the difference if their tips to bring them up to it. This "2.50 an hour" argument is retarded
>>
>>744586612
If my server had an attitude, doesn't refill drinks within 5 minutes of being emptied or brings cold food guess whose not getting a tip.

My standard is 30% for impeccable service which isn't hard to do. Everyone else gets shit.

When a monkey can do your job at least do it right.

I've had to tip 0 twice one of them having been fired because I saw them pick up food from the floor.

I doubt anyone's stupid enough to eat at same garbage can twice.
>>
>>744587618
sure kid
>>
>>744587546
Ok. You're a dipshit. If they made $7+/hr. then that'd be fine. But they don't. And that's not their fault. In the fucking 50s you had carhops and drive in diners. That's how his shit started, except back then, everyone APPRECIATED the person bringing their food to them and answering questions and taking heir orders and shit, so they showed that with tips. So a whole system was founded on that premise, then over the decades, everyone just collectively decided "Fuck the people who make my food" because they're idiots. Everyone should see "Waiting." Relatively accurate movie. Let's see you fuckers not tip after that.
>>
>>744587671
got ee
>>
>>744585385

Fuck waitresses. Frequently.
>>
>>744585696

THE WAITERS TIP OUT THE COOK HOLY FUCK.

In many establishments the waiter tips out everyone who is inolved in making your experience pleasant IE the fucking bartender who fucking gets you drunk, the fucking host who fucking seats you, the fucking busboy who makes sure to clean up after the baby shit that sat in the seat before you, the cook who cooks your fillet Mignon FUCKING WELL DONE YOU UNCULTURED SWINE FUCK, and the food runner who gets you you're food so it doesn't attract flies (for too long).

So yeah the waiter/waitress isn't taking the whole tip herself she/he is usually splitting 20-50% of what they make each shift.

Also i dgaf about all of this I am a bartender and am going to get tipped or not by drunk fagbags so whatever
>>
>>744587031
No amount of money is worth wipping old people's asses.

Most people can't even stand 100 degrees in casual wear, construction workers wear equipment which makes it even hotter.

They get paid more for a reason and I have never seen anyone say "Y'know,I get paid enough for what I do."
>>
>>744587857
Glad you listened, hope you learn how to make it on your own and make something of your life.
>>
>>744587851
sounds like you have the attitude.
>>
>>744587732
u vote with your money. Just join the revolution
>>
>>744585661

It's also finishing the plate off (condiments, etc...), cleaning the tables, cleaning the place at the end of the shift, taking care of making sure that the tables are prepped. The list goes on.
>>
>>744588017
sad. the condencending reply.
>>
>>744587031
slow down there son, there are plenty of wait staff that make nurses and construction workers pay look like minimum wage. say a waiter waits on only 20 tables a night and averages 7.5 per table in tips, that "poor waiter" is making over 20 dollars an hour.
>>
>>744587669
yeah man every country in the world can pay people a living wage except the richest one. wew
>>
>>744588047
You can go ahead and pay greasy 18 year olds for walking back and forth. Brush off the pubes from your floor food while you're at it
>>
>>744587841
Right. Because restaurants don't have formulas they use to make specifically sure they don't pay extra. You're a dumbass. I've worked in pizza and all kinds of shit and even if I didn't make $5, my reported tips would be claimed, BY THE BOSS, as an amount to keep me from getting the rest. Unless I want the place I work shut down, I can't do shit about it. Your answer is just "Fuck those people. Lawl. YOLO." Or some other asinine "My daddy told me tips are dumb" bullshit. If you don't tip when your server ANYWHERE is friendly and competent, you're an asshole. I even tip people who work on my car if I know them and the place they work isn't sky high already.
>>
>>744587735
>All tipps belong to the restaurant manager.

In the US, this would get them into deep shit.
>>
>>744587896
They always make at least min wage though.
>>
>>744587464
Who gives a fuck about "your" bills?

Then you'd start guilt tripping me to pay pizza boys, homeless people, donate to charity etc.
>>
>>744588186
sure kid. is everything you're going to post be this retarded?
>>
>>744588245
No. They don't. See >>744588232
>>
>>744587896
I don't have to tip, in my socialist shithole the minimum wage is 12 dollars an hour. Everybody gets a living wage!
>>
>>744588199
that greasy kid would be you.
>>
>>744588273
love the american tears
>>
>>744587616
>tips were a part of the bill

Never saw that. I did get funny looks the first few times I tried to leave a tip, though.
>>
>>744588166
Most aren't making that much on a consistent basis though, probably just on a busy night
>>
>>744588267
Homeless people and people who hand make and then deliver food to you are in the same category to you? You're a fucking imbecile.
>>
>>744587977
What shitty establishment do you work at that has baby shit on the seats and flies everywhere? Does the waiter/waitress have to split the tips if they received the tips in cash? How do I make sure the tip goes directly to the cook? Also why do people order steaks well done?
>>
>>744588148
You do the same shit and more without tips at any other shit wage job
>>
>>744588232
>Unless I want the place I work shut down

Ahahhahah if pizzaboy at this one place is all the work you could find you deserve to be eating garbage and feces.

Way to let your boss treat you like his bitch
>>
>>744588154
better than the retarded underachieving "sure kid" reply right?
>>
>>744582870
I'll eat 2 full days on 9$ what's your point here?
You should waste money?
>>
>>744587708
It's always a lottery, but not having a plan b in mind is really optimistic.

Scientist or a servant.
>>
>>744588318
That doesn't even make sense btfo with no argument.
>>
>>744588458
...Are you fucking 12?
>>
File: wtfgoogle.png (117KB, 1353x665px) Image search: [Google]
wtfgoogle.png
117KB, 1353x665px
>>744587338
s u r e k i d
u
r
e
k
i
d
>>
>>744588303
Legally you're supposed to. If your boss decides to break the law and prevent you from earning what you should and you do nothing about it that's your own fucking fault
>>
>>744587977
I don't agree with this practice, and it's one of the reasons I stopped going to places where I'm culturally required to tip

A tip is technically optional, which means it's a gift. When I find out that some owner requires the server to split her tip with a bunch of people that I didn't even give it to I feel ripped off.
>>
>>744588568
Im sure a 12 year old still wouldnt let a pizzaplace treat him like retarded trash
>>
>>744587977
Cooks rarely get tipped out.
>>
>>744588680
Ok, and when the business is shut down for tax evasion and I make 20 people lose their job just so I can rat 1 out of a million business-owners out, and hen have to find a new job afterwards, does that sound like he smart plan? If everyone I worked with was on board, sure, but I'm not going to throw a huge fit and cause a legal stir and put my co-workers out on their ass for the 1 out of 6 days I work where I don't make enough.
>>
>>744587089
he'll never tell you his age because it upsets him to know he's just a kid lol
>>
>>744588812
So...yes?
>>
>>744588358
Both of those beg for scraps.
>>
>>744588795
The server isn't the only one who does service. That's why tip share exists. You'd understand it more if you worked in a restaurant.
>>
>>744589024
Yeah. Again. You're a fucking imbecile. I wonder just how much mucus, cum, shit and pubes you've eaten for being a little twat.

>I hope it's a lot.
>>
>>744588948
and that's why shitty owners will continue to fuck over their employees
>>
>>744589082
I don't care, it should be illegal for management to require servers to give up their tips. I gave it to the server, not management, so they shouldn't get any say in it.

The owner can pay the rest of their staff more to make up for it, if they aren't getting paid enough
>>
>>744582649
if you can't afford to tip, then maybe it is you who needs a real job.

mr. pink was not meant to be a role model.
>>
>>744588232
You're getting angry at the wrong people, don't be a bitch pussy and let your boss treat you like shit like that, of course there's shit you can do about that. I've worked restaurant jobs and other minimum wage shit jobs and I know from experience they don't deserve tips 90% of the time.
>>
>>744589327
You should learn the difference between people not being able to afford to tip and people feeling that tipping isn't necessary.
>>
>>744589144
>don't tip
>servants are so upset that they litter my food and put their establishment on the line

And here you are telling me, this kind of person deserves extra pay?

>imbecile
>>
>>744589261
It's not their tips. It's tips for entire front of house. If you don't like it stop eating out and the pay more argument works for servers to. In the end pay based on service is preferable than flat rates.
>>
>>744589144
Have you personally ever fucked with customer's food?
>>
>>744584546
Wrong
>>
>>744588948
You being too much of a pussy hurts everyone in your position in the long run. You just let the owners keep doing that shit and they'll just keep taking more and more advantage of their workers. The 20 people who lose their jobs aren't all going to die in the street the next week. With an attitude like yours you deserve the shit position you're in
>>
>>744589446
That venn diagram is pretty much a circle. I've never met anyone with money who wasn't willing to tip.
>>
>>744589531
>It's tips for entire front of house
That's a relatively new thing. For most of the time that tipping has been a thing it was a gift from the customer to the server. And in restaurants where they steal the tip from the server and redistribute it they should make it clear to the customer, or, better yet, not be allowed to do it at all.
>>
>>744589144
I dont visit a restaurant ever again after stiffing them, and I doubt those mongoloids could put their heads together and come up with a restaurant wide conspiracy to fuck wiith my food.

>waiter have a combined IQ of 80
Thats still legally retarded
>>
>>744589576
wrong about what? That they should find extra jobs or a higher paying job if they aren't satisfied with what they are being paid? Or that it's not the responsibility of the customers to support you?
>>
>>744588495
you really are lost.
>>
>>744589327
So I should tip them because I'm not retarded and didn't fuck up my life?

Where is your logic? Do you assume everyone that goes out to eat is willing to burn money?
>>
>>744588948
you are the problem
>>
>>744588529
and the winner of the one sided argument is (((you)))
>>
>>744589707
I've seen poor people tipping and I've seen rich people refusing to tip. It goes both ways.
>>
>>744588955
sure kid. like I said you will cry about it.
you truly are not equiped for this.
>>
>>744589740
I'm right where I need to be. Good luck in life
>>
>>744589716
It's a new thing because things changed. The server used to seat guests and bus tables. At busy restaurants they no longer have time to do and provide good service to their tabled. Hence the need for busboys and hostesses and ordering drinks from a bartender. If you don't like it go out to eat at small mom and pop places that only have one server for the entire shift.
>>
File: ClgUFOXWgAAPBe_.jpg (38KB, 802x523px)
ClgUFOXWgAAPBe_.jpg
38KB, 802x523px
>>744589822
Did you just declare yourself the winner of an argument you were having with yourself
>>
>>744589707
That's some pretty retarded reasoning right there
>>
>>744589928
more condensending replys.
millennials are such pussies
>>
>>744589780
It's a sign of appreciation for a good meal and good service. waitstaff get paid dogshit, and are an integral part of dining out. if you dont want to tip, take your cheap ass to mcdonalds.
>>
>>744582318
bitches name is "Cumpton" holy fuck ahahahaha
>>
>>744589979
you need to work on you comprehension.
or kust butt out.
>>
>>744590028
said the millennial to the other millennial
>>
>>744590111
sure kid. you never get tired of being wrong.
>>
If the service and food are good you tip

If the service is bad you dont tip and never come back because its shit

Why do all these minimum wage monkeys have these pretend revenge fantasies of spitting and shitting in food. Its like they think people go there because of the ambiance.
>>
>>744590012
just stop man, defending your pathetic no tip lifestyle just makes you look like even more of a fucking edgelord.
>>
>>744589953
>If you don't like it go out to eat at small mom and pop places that only have one server for the entire shift.
Yeah, that's what I said I did (>>744588795
). But I only did it -after- I learned that I'd been getting ripped off.
>>
>>744589531
shut up stupid fucking faggot
>>
>>744590099
Sit down take a breather, calm down and then come back you seem confused.
>>
>>744590037
Thanks for the suggestion, but no
>>
>>744590028
Pussies are the ones crying about other people not paying their wages for them. Go rethink your life choices and brainstorm how you're going to fix them because expecting handouts is not the answer.
>>
>>744590220
sure kid.
>>
If you don't tip you're a poor boy virgin who has yet to work a hard day in your entire life. Tipping is American, and if you don't tip, you're un-American. You're a third wolder.
>>
>>744590243
wow. you really like being retarded, don't you?
>>
>>744590275
you can have the last word I know your autism wont let you calm down otherwise.
>>
>>744590165
>everyone on 4chan is the same guy
well hello there newfriendo
>>
>>744589919
dont even reply to me lol im not even talking to you hahahahaha
>>
>>744588234
yeah, but in EU the salary is so much higher, that this is a common practice.
its a good feed back for the manager who of his employees does perform well and who needs more training
>>
File: 1500826549385.png (185KB, 415x340px) Image search: [Google]
1500826549385.png
185KB, 415x340px
Hey boys im from Australia, im visiting merica soon how the fuck to tip
>>
>>744590028
condescending*

You're a waiter so I don't blame you for not knowing how to spell
>>
>>744590298
so I'm a waiter. thats funny I don't work in a restaurant.
as for spelling. shit kid you mr. perfect?
>>
>>744590205
Well I don't know why you think you're getting ripped off. The servers prefer tip share because in the end more tables means more money. They also don't really care if you feel ripped off. Servers are incredibly selfish and only care about their tips in the end. I'd suggest to just stop being autistic about muh 50s tipping culture.
>>
>>744590332
I guess you really like crying about being poor and doing nothing about it.
>>
>>744590037
>It's a sign of appreciation for a good meal

The server didn't make the food

>good service

What is "good" service exactly? Doing the job they were hired to do? After 2 refills it's doing overtime?

Maybe I just want to pay the establishment and keep it running, without me, you wouldn't even get the dogshit pay you get now.

Be thankful.
>>
>>744590336
sure kid
>>
>>744582622
>not tipping is mildly shitty
Never tipping no matter what is shitty, but if their service wasn't good enough to warrant a tip (like I'm guessing this woman didn't after this stunt) you have every right not to pay extra.
>>
>>744590175
Regardless of my opinion on tipping it was still the short bus version of a train of thought.
>>
>>744590365
nice tits, cute face, make you feel like the prince you are?

tipp her at least 10%

if not tipp nothing. that'll teach dem faggots to be cute and light-fast.
>>
>>744588303
you notice that nigger said his reported tips supplemented his hourly wage? that's how it's supposed to work, if the dumb nig got 0 dollars in tips for the week then the owner by law has to pay him federal minimum wage.

Most of these poor waiters, bartenders and delivery boys don't even report most of their tips anyways and they just use that as tax free money.
>>
>>744590336
now I'm autistic?
sorry not a millennial so thats impossible.
care to try again?
>>
>>744590365
after a meal (a burger) you're expected to tip, clap, and shoot someone
>>
>>744590243
Uh the customer is suppose to pay the wages of the one they get service from.
>>
File: 1498687590322.jpg (111KB, 1000x750px)
1498687590322.jpg
111KB, 1000x750px
>>744582318
How is this possible? When you pay your bill, do you not pay right there? How do americans pay for this stuff?
>>
>>744587977
cooks almost never get tips collected from waiters
>>
>>744590294
You're entitled to your wrong and stupid opinion friend
>>
>>744590464
so now I'm crying.
oh gee, what will you tell me I'm doing next????
>>
>>744584030
Tips are dumb. (And yes I do tip.) First, from your comment, the waiter/waitress is not cleaning my plate; that is the bus boy and kitchen staff. If anyone in a restaurant deserves a tip it is the cooks in the back. I lived in Japan, where there is no tipping, and quality of service was better than anywhere in America; so don't tell me tipping gives me better service. Also, when food prices go up, restuarants charge more, which means waiters get bigger tips. Know who doesn't get paid more? the kitchen staff, because the restaurants are trying to keep their costs down as much as possible for consumers. Getting rid of tips would save a lot of stress on consumers too, I hate doing math at the end of he meal - who the fuck wants to do that! I could go on all day, but those are my biggest gripes.
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.