[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/ - question I met this qt 3.14159 last night and found

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: green_house_icon_312519.jpg (56KB, 559x600px) Image search: [Google]
green_house_icon_312519.jpg
56KB, 559x600px
hey /b/ - question
I met this qt 3.14159 last night and found out she lives in her own house by herself
she apparently bought the house a few years ago

my question is: can I buy her a housewarming gift even though she bought the house years ago? I was thinking about getting her one to show my dedication to a relationship. I already found where she lives by doing some sleuthing.

what do you think friendos?
>>
No, that'd be creepy.
Simply break into her house then forcefeed her a bowl of eggs.
>>
>>744486040
I feel like you aren't being serious
>>
>>744486115
i think he was serious about the creepy part. it would make you seem super desperate.

dont buy her a housewarming gift. if she invites you over, bring a nice bottle of wine instead.
>>
>>744486806
>implying he's old enough to buy alcohol
>>
>>744485447
Yes. A box of Trojans and a couple of 40s
>>
>>744486806
She's 25 I'm 20 so I can't really do the wine thing
>>
>>744488167
jesus pal, if you can't get your hands on a bottle of wine then you really have no imagination.

fuccboi.
>>
>>744485447
Do you want to not get laid?
>>
>I already found where she lives by doing some sleuthing.

You shouldn't let her know that.

If and only if she invites you over, then you should bring something like a homemade dessert (since you can't bring wine). That's perfectly fine and not creepy.
>>
>>744485447

dude, you met her last night and you want her to know you're dedicated to a relationship?

(1) you sound desperate
(2) you sound desperate and this might scare her away
(3) you sound desperate and you might consider going slowly and just see how things develop. you know, maybe you'll discover something about her that you really don't like, and then you might decide that you are NOT dedicated to a relationship with her
>>
>>744488592
suggestions on how to "go slowly?"
I may never run into her again so going to her house may be my only option
>>
>>744488592
Agreed fully
>>
>>744488783
Showing up at somebody's home just like that is crossing boundaries, mate. Your home is where you feel comfortable, private and safe. Just give her a call or send her a message or whatever. You can't be dedicated to a relationship because you two have no relationship.
>>
>>744489724
I don't have her number. I suppose I can message her on facebook but that seems kind of creepy to do
>>
>>744488783

> I may never run into her again

hmmm, that makes it challenging.

where and how did you meet her? might help us help u
>>
>>744490422
she was a patron at a local greek restaurant. she was standing at the counter waiting to pick up take-out and so was I. she said to me that she has been waiting for 10 minutes and small talk ensued for about five minutes after that. she got her food and said bye and then left in a blue Toyota Rav4
>>
>>744490863

well, hmmm, whatever sleuthing you did to find out where she lives is maybe going to freak her out once she finds out you know where she lives.

off the top of my head, if i were in your shoes, the only thing that seems remotely likely to play out well is...i would go back to the restaurant and ask them if you can pay for her next meal (hopefully she's a regular there?), and ask them to leave a note from you (eg: write down your name and number and tell her you wanted to ask her out but you didn't know how to reach her so this was the next best thing...and say that you'd like to take her out on a proper date if she's down for it).

if she's cool and doesn't trip out on this, she might think it's cute/cool and she'll contact you. eg: you're putting the control in her hands, and you're not being overly creepy about it. plus, you're being kinda creative, which is a plus.
>>
>>744490863
if she have not given you any contact info about her or adress etc, do NOT go to here house, thats what stalkers do, and about hiting her up at facebook when she have not given you here facebook, that might bee creepy to. Dont do shit until you se here again, if you dont, there are plenty of fish in the sea.. i guess..
>>
>>744491459
I appreciate the info and help
seems a bit too complicated tho. don't want to jeopardize my relationship with the greek restaurant because I like their food.
I think I'm just going to go to her house
>>
>>744492755
Whats the plan ?? Sounds not so good
>>
>>744490211
Bro what the fuck you don't have her number she's not interested just kys
>>
>>744492935
just going to take flowers or something to her house and knock on the door. maybe she will see my perseverance as a good trait?
>>
>>744493771

well, that could indeed work.

and, back to your original question: flowers seem like the best thing to give her. it's simple and sweet and doesn't feel invasive the way a housewarming gift might.

good luck, man :)
>>
This entire thread better be fake
>>
>>744493771
How did you track here adress down? Seorusly, i have no ide, i would not have done that. Imagen if some random person you just talkt to for 3-5min one day stood at your door step and asking you out? Would you bee creept out? I think i would..
>>
>>744485447
Just put a bun in her oven, simple.
>>
>>744485447
>I met this qt 3.14159 last night and found out she lives in her own house by herself

Basically she went full FGTOW and you can't buy her love.
>>
The only thing you should take over there is wine or ganja. You're about to get friendzoned or worse with this shit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.