[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5 PpwCJlhE http://imgur.co

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: ivy_diaper_fox_news_182_26n.png (1MB, 925x1533px) Image search: [Google]
ivy_diaper_fox_news_182_26n.png
1MB, 925x1533px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
http://imgur.com/a/B0zgt
STOP WITH THESE VIDEOS AND PICTURES OF HER 4CHAN!
You have drove her insane!
Where is the humanity?! Why??
Cyberbullying is a nasty thing and YOU need to stop trying to hurt her!!
Telling and showing everyone about her overactive bladder pee AND her wearing diapers is defamation of her character and you will face justice!!
http://ratgat.com/woman-tricked/
PEOPLE THAT KNOW HER ARE SEEING THIS FOR FUCK SAKE!!
Everyone that knows or recognizes her asks about her wearing diapers now!!! Because of some of you guys keep humiliating her because she made a mistake!!
Posting her nudes is harassment and illegal!
The video showing her "peeing herself" and "Diaper Pictures" are belittling, humiliating, and defemation of her character!!
THIS VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
http://imgur.com/a/B0zgt
Need to be removed/banned ASAP
YOU are held accountable and liable for her damages and suffering due to the humiliation she is suffering and wants to live a normal life.
The news and media http://www.infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-4chan-troll-campaign-by-peeing-themselves/
http://ratgat.com/woman-tricked/
national.suntimes.com/national-world-news/7/72/1947460/4chan-piss-for-equality
Keep using her name!!
WTF!!!
PLEASE help stop this now!
>>
As someone with a diaper fetish don't stop.
>>
File: troll thread.jpg (96KB, 811x609px) Image search: [Google]
troll thread.jpg
96KB, 811x609px
>>744480559
nice try cuckfag
>>
So your telling me that a feminist girl dumb enough to piss herself wants sympathy from cyberbullying?
She deserves all the hate
>>
Where is diaper picture? Need it for reasons
>>
>>744480559
No remorse for those who claim cyberbullying.

Just another dumb bitch princess who traded their real-world identity for a digital one, and now her whole bubble is collapsing when the rest of the world refuses to comply to her fake safe-spaces.

Not sure if this thread is a troll, but the principle remains.
>>
It's Ivy Hernandez, the feminist that fell for #pissforequality
If she is dumb enough to fall for it she should be ok with people making fun of her for it
>>
>>744480982
>>744481219
>>744480723
You have no idea how embarrassing this is for her and her family. Her life, her secrets, her shame are ALL being show PUBLICALLY and no one wants to help but me. This is sad, I understand what type of site this is and its pretty horriffic. I want NOTHING to do with it but since this is where it went on, its best to start from this and work your way up. I want nothing but the best for Ivy and I want to help her get rid of this horrid past she has to endure.
But People that keep uploading her video and sharing her pictures,THIS needs to stop! How can I make this stop? This needs to be over already so everyione can just MOVE ON
>>
>>744480880
This
I need them for scientific research
>>
>>744481283
Ivy should kill herself.
>>
>>744481283
>You have no idea how embarrassing this is for her and her family.

I said: "Just another dumb bitch princess who traded their real-world identity for a digital one, and now her whole bubble is collapsing when the rest of the world refuses to comply to her fake safe-spaces."

Why the fuck would I want to get an 'idea' of her problems, when she herself began her own problems the moment she logged on to a computer?

>Her life, her secrets, her shame are ALL being show PUBLICALLY and no one wants to help but me.

You forgot to mention, "her fault" to begin with.

>This is sad, I understand what type of site this is and its pretty horriffic.

The reality of /b/ is more of toxic truth buried in common sense from those who know how the world works. She set herself up from the get-go, no one's fault but her own. Yes, I blame the victim. And just because that toxic 'truth' is horrifying to you and her, just re-enforces the pettiness and self-entitlement of these self-victimizing internet princesses who expect the world itself to be a personal safe-space....never going to happen.

>I want NOTHING to do with it but since this is where it went on, its best to start from this and work your way up.

The best way to beat /b/, is to never post on /b/ to begin with.

>I want nothing but the best for Ivy and I want to help her get rid of this horrid past she has to endure.

Why? To validate your own mistake of replacing your real-world persona with a digital one. To set a precident and make the world cater to your belief how life on the internet should be lived?

>But People that keep uploading her video and sharing her pictures,THIS needs to stop!

I personally am not an instigator of this, I speak out of principle. Nor would I advocate to stop this behavior because this level of 'shaming' NEEDS to exist as a cautionary tale for other dumb bitches who feel the need to make their mark on the internet.
>>
>>744482496

>How can I make this stop?

You can't. What happens on the internet, stays here FOREVER.

>This needs to be over already so everyone can just MOVE ON

DUMB CUNT, do you not understand!!!!!!.?....It is not OUR responsibility to move on, it is hers (and yours). Dumb bitch made the mistake of doing what she did, without any thought of reprecussions to herself in the future. And SHE/YOU expect the other 7 billion people of the world to pick up the tab and alter their thoughts on the manner so princess can live the rest of her life quietly? Quite an arrogant assumption.

Tell me, if this girl decides to have sex unprotected (like how she doesn't protect herself on the internet) and winds up getting herpes or deadly STDs along the way.....how is it my fault if down the road, I hook up with her and find out she has herpes and I decide to take my pants and run out the door? Would you label me as an insentive prick for not fucking her?
>>
If you're cyber-bullied, don't do the internet. Do not use Facebook, Twitter, etc. That way, no one will be able to bully you. It's easy, humans did it for thousands of years.
>>
File: 1374265079657.gif (511KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1374265079657.gif
511KB, 320x240px
>tfw newfags fall for this BS trolling & don't remember piss-chan
>>
>chick wears diapers because shitty bladder
>drawing attention to it is defamation

TOP KEK
>>
The girl just has a diaper, ddlg and fetish for being embarassed, she's using this as an opportunity to satisfy all her needs.
>>
>>744480559
Alright so what's the real story here someone fill me in
>>
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-22/we-live-in-fear-of-the-online-mobs
>>
>>744484769
>Ivy Hernandez is a girl that fell for the 4Chan prank #pissforequality and made that video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere.
>She was made fun of when the media took notice but her family quickly silenced the media stories with lawsuits
>She spent some time in the hospital recovering from a mental breakdown due to friends and family humiliating her, where she developed semi-incontinence.
>Now apparently due to leaked images, wears diapers to control her bladder leakage
>her mother 'forced' her to wear diapers due to her bladder control problem
Basically she was bullied for peeing herself and she started peeing more because of it.
>>
>>744485112
Damn that's fucked and sad at the same time.
>>
>>744483238
Sauce ?
>>
File: EQD8USB.jpg (150KB, 852x964px) Image search: [Google]
EQD8USB.jpg
150KB, 852x964px
>>744485112
>leaked images, wears diapers to control her bladder leakage
>leaked

>>744480880
>>744481392
Found one
>>
File: 3.jpg (84KB, 612x820px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
84KB, 612x820px
>>744486290
Too bad she's actually kinda cute
>>
>>744480559
this bait is so old.

please kill yourself.
>>
>>744486290
Wtf? That's nasty
>>
>>744484916
Pretty good read
>>
>>744485112
So she blames her mom and the internet for her stupidity. No wonder she is fucked up. I bet her mom is the one that told everyone and posted her pics
>>
>>744482496
>>744482514
This is like a virtual witch hunt for her. Because of some assholes on the internet with nothing better to doo with their lives, they post and share her pics, vids, and info JUST to humiliate her! You CANT do things like that! Its not right! I have to speak up about it if no one else will
>>
File: WEBPAGE_51772.jpg (264KB, 911x1620px) Image search: [Google]
WEBPAGE_51772.jpg
264KB, 911x1620px
>>744489590
So if someone posted her tits you wouldn't mind?
>>
File: WEBPAGE_91222.jpg (37KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
WEBPAGE_91222.jpg
37KB, 384x512px
>>
>>744486290
>>744486362
>>744489959
>>744490074
More pls?
>>
>>744489590
Ivy, we know you're into being humiliated, just post pics of yourself in diapers so we can speed up the process.
>>
>>744480559
No. She wanted celebrity and she got it. Now that she is a public figure (due to her own actions BTW) she is fair game, same as any other celebrity.

You want to remain anonymous don't spam your identity all over the interbutts.
>>
>>744486290
Those are special pull up pants designed for people who wet the bed
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.