[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

/b/ Would you stay with a bitch that doesn't like to give

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: s8rmyOy.jpg (85KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
s8rmyOy.jpg
85KB, 800x533px
/b/ Would you stay with a bitch that doesn't like to give head? Claims she doesn't like the taste of precum. I have no problem going down on her & tasting her juices. Should I leave or am I over reacting?
>>
Leave her dude. She'd bj someone else.
>>
>>744388747
Have you tasted your pre-cum? Could be past it's expiration date
>>
>>744388747
If it's not reciprocal I wouldn't long term unless I was sure this was my soul mate or some such shit.
I would however take action to make it taste nice, such as drinking lots of pinapple juice.
It could be your diet making it gross. If it is. She should at least try yours.
My girl right now:
Wouldn't give head, didn't like the idea of me going down.
Now she does both. Get game son.
>>
>>744388747
I broke up with a girl because she wouldn't, but I really like BJs (I also won't date this girl I hang out with because she doesn't do it, cool chick otherwise, but meh)
>>
My wife is willing to give blow jobs but I usually don't let her cause she's bad at them. I don't know if that's the same thing but I've been with her almost a decade. I think if she was completely unwilling I might be upset, though.
>>
Look elsewhere. Selfish bitch and this is just the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>744389617
A lot to be said for this. My girlfriend has only just started and they're a bit crap but I'm really pleased that she would try for me and hopefully she'll get better. Even if she doesn't, I'm glad she's trying and it's an option. The idea of never getting another bj was killing my boners.
>>
>>744388747
life is too short to waste it with no-bj-type girls.
high potential of less passion, less dedication to the realationship... nothing to keep long term
>>
I guess it depends on what else she brings to the table.

If you stay with her, you won't get blowjobs.

The question is, what will you get? On balance, is it worth the trade off?
>>
Wear a condom?
>>
>>744390376
This. Also if you've just started dating and expect this to be any kind of long term, it's both possible and likely she'll change her mind
>>
>>744388747
she doesn't like you
>>
Man my GF fucking loves my dick. Picks up every drop of precum and shows me when she does it. Will sometimes suck my dick for hours, usually when we are on speed, making my balls get fucking swollen and just about blue balled then let's me cum. Moans and shit when it twitches or gets throbbing hard. Shes done that shit the last two days, it was so bad that first day my body shut down mid orgasm, idk why but I fr thought I was about to die. OP get you a girl that loves it and if she doesn't just show her how much you love her pussy. She might come around. Mine still gets nervous about me going down on her after 5 years, but once I get her into it I eat that goddamn pussy like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>744390528
But is she a good companion outside the bedroom? In my experience the best fucks were all batshit.
>>
>>744388747
I don't care enough, if she doesn't enjoy it her technique won't be good enough to be fun, going down is fun for me and I have enough fun with vaginal sex.

Though this couldn't really be a thing in a lot of other areas. Here I might be willing to compromise but that doesn't give her the OK to take this attitude with everything we do, and if she gets that idea she can go not blow someone who doesn't have a spine.
>>
keep her...but find yourself a girl on the side that will give head. there's plenty of girls out there just looking for a dick to suck.
>>
File: tumblr_osu0cqlicp1w2m62co1_500.jpg (76KB, 396x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osu0cqlicp1w2m62co1_500.jpg
76KB, 396x750px
>>744388747
WTF? It doesn't matter if she likes it or doesn't. Its about service, and dedication to your happiness. Knowing her place within the relationship and as a woman. Bitches like this need to be shown the door pronto and you best chcek your beta male card op. You go down on a woman rarely, IF she earns it. And never if she is unwilling to drop to her knees for your cock.
>>
File: 1490621799575.png (164KB, 717x629px) Image search: [Google]
1490621799575.png
164KB, 717x629px
>>744388747
>doesn't like the taste of precum
That's a lie. Precum is hardly even a factor in blowjobs. She's just a lazy lover. Go with it if you just want a hole to pound, but know that she's only going to get lazier as time passes. Any woman who's actually emotionally invested in you is going to work to please your dick, too, so consider that.
>>
>>744388747
Go down on her, gather her stuff in your mouth then give her the most sloppy kiss ever.
>>
>>744388747
You should stop licking her pussy and fuck it dry. Shell change things up.
>>
>>744391036
>t. fat virgin
Remember kids, buying a hooker at 30 doesn't count.
>>
>>744388747
>Would you stay with a bitch that doesn't like to give head?
Sure, as long as we fuck and she doesn't expect me to go down on her. Pussy > bj.
>Should I leave or am I over reacting?
Overreacting.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.