[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help needed in a raid on the YouTube channel 'Ella

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0837.png (589KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.png
589KB, 640x1136px
Help needed in a raid on the YouTube channel 'Ella Rose Brakstone'
>>
Babish. nice op
>>
>>744379273
I'll get right on it, chief!
>>
Why?
>>
I don't know why. I'm a normie and I have my needs
>>
>>744379273

Why? newfag
>>
You'll understand my reasons when you watch the videos
>>
File: 1504467254572.png (72KB, 325x282px)
1504467254572.png
72KB, 325x282px
>>744379858
Stop projecting you piece of filth.

Just dislike her shit and spew some negetive comments hopefully she is fragile enough to quit. You don't need a particular reason to raid, it's fun to see the reaction of whom ever is being raided.
>>
Exactly
>>
>>744380038

Threads dead as you are to this girl who must have hurt your feelings.
>>
What's wrong with the thread? The girl goes my school, and hasn't hurt my feelings (I'm not a fucking cuck) .
She is very narcissistic and a normie. Is that not reason enough?
>>
>>744380344
I'm not OP, just another anon.
I don't see why people are so quick to ask for a reason to raid. Why do you need to morally justify raiding someone? If you do why are you on 4chan for god sakes? Just group up and raid for the lulz, I don't see the problem.
>>
https://youtu.be/YNm8Fog9ucE
>>
OP, if she attends the same school as you, just anonymously humiliate her. Make an okCupid account with her name and pictures in it and include "i`m bisexual/lesbian" in the bio, or flirt with random niggers and watch as the dumb girl gets frightened, and hopefully develops extreme paranoia
>>
Sounds good
>>
Can I fap to this?
>>
>>744381181
If your mother allows then yes, I suppose.
>>
>>744380519
Get a real hobby you degenerate. Who gives a fuck what she does.
>>
>>744380520
Even when there were raids all the time it was because people had a reason. The lulz are better when you know why they deserve it. There was a guy in my area that was in a wheelchair and lived with his mom that got doxxed. He was quiet and nice enough. Anons made his life a living nightmare online and even found him irl and told him he was burden to his family and that he should kill himself. Now that sounds really fucked up until you also know the reason they found him was because he had been shitposting pics of him raping his dog. It's not justice, people just don't want to get involved until they have a reason.
>>
>>744381577
Yea having a reason is far better than naught, however there are no other good threads up now and halting a raid to wait for a decent reason is in my view, idiotic.
>>
I'm a white male. I can't be a degenerate
>>
This is different. I just want the cunt to stop being narcissistic not pushed to kill herself.
>>
>not your personal army?
Ever heard of it?
>>
Just wanted to see a classic 4 chan raid
>>
>>744381854
Nobody wants to be your personal army because some girl rejected you. pls fuck off
>>
>>744383374
I'm not the op you fucking invalid. Are you not able to follow the thread?
>>
File: IMG_0838.png (520KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0838.png
520KB, 640x1136px
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.