[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> just lerned my only gf who was a 3/10 was cheating on me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (4KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 225x224px
> just lerned my only gf who was a 3/10 was cheating on me
> 5-year long depression just turned into rage
> what do /b/ ? I'm typing this down while thinking about nothing but smashing the furniture and beating people up
>>
>>744378164
Fuck this shit. Go join a monastery.
>>
>>744378164
Try guys.
>>
>>744378164
Well, whenever I'm feeling down, I take lots and lots of drugs.
>>
She prob cheated on you because you were depressed for 5 years and were a bummer to be around.

Man up, obtain a bit of confidence and move the fuck on
>>
>>744378164
leak her f nudes bro f that whore
>>
>>744378164
walk into a muslim church with a bombvest and blow yourself up
>>
>>744378264
No doubt bout that
>>
>>744378164
join the military and become successful on the taxpayers dime while banging chicks around the world
>>
>>744378224
Nah I don't like little boys
>>
>>744378164
make a tinder and literally anybody you match with ask if they want to fuck
you might get lucky
>>
>>744378299
Been trying to do and failed miserably for the last 5 years... hence the rage
>>
>>744378393
Military / successful = HAHAHAHA
>>
>>744378393
>banging chicks
>banging prostitutes
>>
>>744378164
Just know OP, as you were sleeping alone at night, she was out getting her holes stretched out and moaning to the name of another guy.

She was having her vagina and ass pounded out and enjoying every single last minute of it not even caring to think of you for one moment as every inch of that guys dick stretched and thrusted deeper and deeper into her tight holes.

and that after she was done having her fun, she would fix herself up and her makeup and come around to see you without a single fuck given. She would smile, laugh, giggle and converse with you, then she would decide (maybe if you were lucky) after your bagging she would let you clean out her pussy and thrust your little dick into her used holes.

You were nothing OP you were just her crutch. The alpha, the real man, was what she wanted. Remember that OP and use it for motivation.
>>
>>744378470
Then you can’t blame her if you were a failure. Sorry bro, them’s the facts. I wouldn’t blame you if you cheated in a reversed role, so don’t put your baggage on her.

Should she just have left you before hand? Yeah, probably. But trace the issue back and it falls on you man.
>>
>>744378164
Kill her and post pics or something
>>
>>744378164
Fuck her in the ass till she loves you again.
>>
>>744378164
>a 3/10 was cheating on me

tldr: "women"
>>
Run till you vomit or feel better.
>>
>>744378164
So desperate, he has a 3/10 gf
She still cheats on him.
Dude, you must be what... a 2/10? 1/10?

At this point, just go stand in a dumpster and kys so nobody has to clean up the mess.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.