[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ecstasy/General Drug thread. What drugs do you do, what are

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: pillz.jpg (382KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
pillz.jpg
382KB, 2197x1463px
Ecstasy/General Drug thread.

What drugs do you do, what are some of your best experiences? Lets talk /b
>>
>>744376139

Coke - wank now but can't give it up. Nose ruined. Need surgery. Nose collapsed and huge hole. Infection. Broke.

Acid - all of the laughter, all of the colours, OBE, flying over way off planets, descended into Dante's Inferno, never the same again.

K - Chill out. Flanging. Hidden speech/voices in almost every tune. See monsters. Crash car.

NOS - Waste of time.

25i - All of those colours. All of that warmth. All of that love. Paronia.

MDMA - Dance dance dance you mother fucker; music sounds better with you.

Speed - With above, dance dance dance dance dance.

Moxy - Taste sounds, see flavours, feel colours. More paranoia.

Weed - Flanging. Paranoia. Nothing good ever.

Xanax - Chilled to fuck and sleep the sleep of champions. 2 days later feels like the world is against me and I need to end my life.

Evostick - unconsciousness awaking to fucking mayhem every time.
>>
>>744376139
I used to do xtc and other stuff like coke weed one time while i was on x at a friends house it was my second time so didnt have much expirince so i took one full pill then when i stared to feel it my friend sad lets do another one so i did like 2 pills 350mg btw in maybe 1.5 hours after that shit went hardcore my eyes where shaking when you get to that point your golden i was so fucked up that when a friend of mine messaged me and said he wanted to join in i just hoped on my bike with some friends and just rided the bikes 10km if im right thats about 7-8 miles we didnt even get home after that everyone was fucked up it was a great night im from holland btw and it was summer whats one of your best times?
>>
>>744376139
Sigh I wish I had better access to Es.
My best experience with the drug is being butt fucked, not joking. It's so liberating to be a slut while supped up on mdma.
>>
>>744376139
Mushrooms
LSD
THC
DMT
Caffeine
occasional MDA/MDMA
occasional alcohol
Dextroamphetamines semi-regularly

tbh E/MDMA is overrated, like drinking or anything else that fucks your inhibitions

I like to get weird but stay lucid and in control, which is why L is my favorite

Best night is to take enough L to get a good trip going, maybe around 300 mics give or take on no tolerance, then eat like a gram and a half of some good mushrooms a few hours later and then a few hours after that smoke some DMT, not even to break through just to get that buzz going. After that your in the zone.

Also before anyone says it, ketamin is gross and coke is the cigarettes of party drugs
>>
>>744376795
Mdma is so much fun but only do it a cupple times and keep enough time between doing x/mdma i did x/mdma maybe like 6 times and now its not special anymore like it used to be so i quit
>>
>>744376795
>ketamin is gross and coke is the cigarettes of party drugs
Truth

>not even to break through
Explain please
>>
>>744377029
I mean I even do this and I still just don't care that much for it. I never went hard on the MDMA like a lot of people so my tolerance is far from fucked, I just find the being drunk off the molly feeling to be not that great. Like yeah, I'm having a great time chatting to whoever about whatever like I was drunk, but when I sober up if I remember any of that its not like it was me having the conversation, just drunk me. Tripping just gets me in the zone in a way that MDMA does not.

I'll still do it occasionally, I've got a couple points even leftover from the summer, and in the right setting, like a basic rave or with good good friends, it can be a blast but I just regard it as largely empty shallow fun through serotonin release and not much else..
>>
ITT: Edgy teens
>>
>>744376139
MDMA, AL-LAD, 1P-LSD, Speed (In that order)
My very first experience with mdma was by far the best.
>>
>>744376139
I used to take pill often a few years ago I had to stop as it was starting to get out of hand. The was a time in 2015 is was at SGP with a friend and we took 21 pills over the course of the weekend we both kept blacking out and being unable to stand. We were at one of the stages for 16 hours straight with out really noticing how long it had been.
>>
>>744377044
Well if you manage to break through that's ideal, but just casually smoking some deems at that point in the night, like just packing a bowl with some and trying to get a good experience out of it just gets me all relaxed and kicks my trip up for a few hours yet. Every time I've done that I always feel the best I've ever felt, better than rolling or anything else.
>>
>>744377193
True saying the real words here its a pritty basic drug tbh but then again i dont did meany different drugs like lsd schrooms etz in my mind its a pritty great thing but yea when you get too fucked up you forget most of it thats also why i quit it
>>
>>744376139
>Weed
>Spice
>Shrooms
>Lsd
>DOB
>2cb
>Dmt
>Air Duster
>Morphine
>DXM
>Tramadol
>Xannax

A few months ago I did 1.4 grams of molly in one day... Don't try this at home kids
>>
>>744377350
Cheers but I actually was enquiring what you mean by >breakthrough
>>
>>744377717
I need to know more about 1.4 grams molly if you can remember anything at all
>>
>>744377780
A breakthrough DMT experience? That's like the goal of most people when they smoke deems. Its slang for having such an intense experience you more or less leave this earthly realm to visit the dimension of colorful fractal patterns and beings of light.
>>
>>744377950
Thank you :)
>>
Xtc- Like 50 Times My Favourite Drug
Tavor- 2 Days High and No Idea how nobody in school realised i was high
Weed- Its weed guys
Cokain- one time i screamt so hard at my teacher HE apologizet
Speed- It makes you awake and slightly high
Tilidin- its like everytime you close your eyes your somehow somwere else
>>
Weed - Listened to music and watched an entire season of breaking bad in an evening, completely chilled and happy. Ate loads, and slept like a king.

Coke - Felt like I had just run a mile and my lungs were on fire, a good kind of fire though. Felt good, but scary.

I ain't a druggie, really, and I only ever smoke weed normally.
>>
>>744376139
I use heroin daily (shoot when I am at home, snort when I am at work). Once or twice a week depending on my cash I get cocaine and speedball with it.

Been doing that for 3 years.
>>
>>744377717
Im Interestet
>>
>>744377822
>start off bombing 200mg
>rolling good
>hour and a half later, me and gf proceed railing lines
>you get to a point when doing molly where you don't really get that much higher the more you do, you just get higher longer
>pouring sweat
>like soaked in sweat
>about 6 hours later I look like a vampire that's been strung out for a week
>molly weighed about 9.6g at start of day, ended with about 5.2g... (gf also did a lot and another friend did a little)
>Hallucinated hard (yes, if you do enough molly you will hallucinate)!
>>
>>744378310
I hallucinatet one or two times on Xtc To great times
>>
>>744378310
thats fucking disgusting

just when you think nothing can get more repulsive than ketamin overuse, some fucking goon comes along and eats a gram and a half of MDMA
>>
>weed
I'm always high. Video games and movies are more fun, nothing too serious.
>heroin
Maybe the best thing on earth after cigarettes? They say it's addictive, and they are probably right.
>>
>>744378310
When I trip on acid, the walls will swirl in spirals
When I trip on shrooms, the walls will get wavy,
but when you trip on molly... the walls will breathe. And you see god colours

>overall it was definitely a good time, but I know I lost a lot of braincells that day and fried a lot of nerves
That night I had to go to work at a factory and it was like 100 degrees Fahrenheit... I had no sleep either. I literally thought I was gonna die
>>
>>744378310
>>744378459
like did your fucking gums start to bleed? you had to have been gurning like you were in an exorcism
>>
>>744378459
No I only bombed 200mg. I put the rest in my nose
Yeah I know I'm not really trying to brag about it. At the time I didn't really realize how much I was doing because when I'm on molly, I turn to a savage.
I'm warning you all out there to monitor your usage!
>>
I have some MDMA but I'm scared to take it. I get paranoid on weed. The come up of it looks scary. Am I worrying for nothing?
>>
>>744378541
I took some magnesium sulphate which helps with bruxism. But yeah I chewed em up pretty good.
However my gf had this reaaaallly big wicked nasty sore on her tongue the next day. She didn't even remember biting it either

Lol that dumb bitch kept trying to go on a car ride while on over a gram of molly. Had to hid the keys from her
>>
>>744378310
Damn sounds epic scary but epic haha
>>
>>744378652
Have somone u like or in the best case u love withe you make clear that they dont make you cry cous you can get REALLY emotional and have earphones and an Bluetoth spaecker have nice tekk and your good
>>
>>744378652
You are worrying for nothing. MDMA is a very basic easy drug. It does one thing mainly, and that is flood your brain with serotonin, the "feel good" chemical. So this is a drug which more or less is good for one thing, and that's to make you feel really good for around 4 hours. It really is as simple and easy as that.
>>
>>744378752
Thats when u take ecstasy and have it to long in your mouth
>>
>>744378752
See and that last bit is why I don't care for molly much anymore, that drunk losing control feeling. Even if I'm super spun out on psychedelics I feel like I'm less prone to do dumb shit like that, like I realize I'm all fucked up and should just play it cool.

Especially when I make the always-poor decision to drink when I'm rolling, I've made some stupid fucking choices.
>>
>>744378652
If you get para from weed its not a really good idea to do x/m if you still want to make sure you do it with someone who has expirince do it in a place where you feel safe not outside its a lot of fun tho but you want to get as much info as possible if your scared too do it
>>
>>744378926
I know what you mean. I stopped drinking a few weeks ago cause I cheated on my gf when I was drunk...
You drink while your roll? I hear that's deadly
>>
>>744379092
Well if I drink some alcohol before the weed I am usually alright. I actually got high this way on Friday and I was all good. I wish I could smoke weed without drinking first, maybe I need to keep practicing.
>>
>>744378652
Also its best to turn you phone of there is a chance you will say dumb shit
>>
>>744379118
Not anymore I don't! But the one or two times I made that mistake have always backfired. You feel fucking awesome at the time but the double uninhibited mindset and the double hangover the next day just aren't worth it, ever, period.

These days I don't even drink much really, just get stoned for my regular buzz. I got drunk on labor day weekend for the first time in months.
>>
>>744379214
In my opion weed isnt worht it man i have been addicted for 5 years now it all seems so inocent but it isnt you can better do some x/m every 2 months then do weed every weekend
>>
>>744379214
Also if you get para just try to smoke less in one go
>>
>>744376139
i thought those were fucking eyeshadows lmfao
>>
>>744379632
No Man this is Heaven
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.