[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in new orleans >dave and busters just opened >excited

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: litt.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
litt.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>live in new orleans
>dave and busters just opened
>excited because I went in Dallas
>get there and its 75% black kids
>I saw them eating peoples scraps
>drinking the left over drinks
>half of them stood in front of games
>pretending to play and would move
>when someone actually wanted to play
>one kid look at me, look at card slot
>and asked if he play. I started to rage
>I walked away to get some food.
>as im walking i see a nigglet snatch
>a girls card out the machine and take
>off running. The place was fucking
>stupid. They are already advertising
>adult night because no white people go
>fucking savages ruin everything
>i might join the KKK now
>>
Learn how to greentext then try again
>>
>one kid look at me, look at card slot
>and asked if he play. I started to rage

learn english
>>
>I am in America only 2 year so fuck yous
>>
>>744375239
Green text has nothing to do with language it's a format type. Jesus fucking shit nuggets are you an retarded ?
>>
File: kek'd .jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kek'd .jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>>744374953
>>half of them stood in front of games
>>pretending to play

100% niggers confirmed
>>
>>744374953
someone screencap this and repost again on /b/
>>
File: WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEIT.jpg (99KB, 934x691px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEIT.jpg
99KB, 934x691px
>>744374953
>>I saw them eating peoples scraps
>>drinking the left over drinks

totally NIGGERS
>>
>>744374953

You have problems with niggers, and you moved from Dallas to New Orleans? Stupid much?
>>
>>744374953

>tfw no D&B in Guam
>>
File: Dave & Busters.jpg (166KB, 1815x912px) Image search: [Google]
Dave & Busters.jpg
166KB, 1815x912px
>>744376061
>>
File: 1502195856567.jpg (162KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502195856567.jpg
162KB, 1280x1024px
>>744374953
>>744374953
This is precisely why white people don't like to live in nigger neighborhoods or cities with high amounts of niggers.

Niggers are a particularly primitive species of proto-human that can not contribute to modern society.... so how do they feel relevant? By fucking shit up by acting like some nasty combo of toddler and chimp. They pollute the noise, they pollute the air, the adults deface every public surface like a toddler just learned how to use crayons.

Moral of this story is any sensible person does not live around niggers....Sure, it means calling defeat and retreating away from formerly beautiful white cities bus some like New Orleans or Atlanta are too far gone to be saved...

Let the chimps turn it into some 3rd world cesspool like Detroit. These places frequently go bankrupt after awhile when there's no longer enough white dollars to carry all the chimpanzee living on welfare in the region.
>>
>>744374953
>implying not all kids are are fucking assholes
>>
>>744376595
Found the nigger
>>
>>744376541
Where does everyone go if the city is bankrupt? Can we just bankrupt so many nigger cities that the other cities have no homes or apartments left for them to live in and they have to leave the country? We'd just have to make the biggest nigger cities in the country completely broke or broken. Like just level the whole city with bankruptcy till it has to be abandoned. With no other cities to move to the blackies will have to leave the country. Problem solved. So how do we do it?
>>
>>744376773
No no. He's right. All kids are dumb, dirty, diseased, retarded, psychopaths
>>
>>744377114
Well, then the city has to start asking for bailouts from the state/federal government. But if they weren't given such bailouts, the negroes would quickly die off.

Negroes are too primitive to function in modern society except as a beast of burden or as a parasite. When we found them in Africa they had not invented the wheel or domesticated an animal. They were living in mud huts and eating bugs, little better than apes. And since the white men are leaving Africa guess what's happening? They're going back to living in mud huts and eating bugs. Their most complex invention was the pointy stick, note that it was also a notable chimpanzee innovation.

I think the white people should leave all black enclaves. We wall them off and simply stop providing them with handouts. All of them would be dead within a month. Stop all foreign aid to Africa until the population is a sustainable 1/20th of its current size.

If a chimpanzee is always biting the hand that feeds, simply stop feeding them. Problem solved.
>>
>be at six flags waiting in line for the scrambler (califags know what im talking about.)
>huge pack of nigglets of atlest 5 or 6 of them about the same age throwing a basketball around while being very close to the ride
>ride operator asks them to stop playing with the ball so close to the ride and just hold it
>they stop for a minute and as soon as he looks away go right back to doing it and thats when the parents arrive
>parents could no older then 30ish maybe 37 cause they looked hella young
>turns out all those nigglets are brothers
>they keep playing with the damn ball but now they are talking the ride operator
>in spite the operator made our ride short ruining it for me cause pf those nigglets
>niggers ruin everything
>>
File: get dat drunkenigga.webm (505KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
get dat drunkenigga.webm
505KB, 490x360px
>>
We don't have a D&B's here. Just Chuck E. Cheese's.

It's basically exactly just like what you said like that. Niggers and spics everywhere. Their stupid gang banger parent(s) ignoring and/or encouraging their behavior. Most of the white kids are okay

We're banned now because my stupid cunt race mixing mother (I'm full white, only my younger half siblings are spics) flipped out on some retard because "he was bothering my daughter!" (he wasn't).

She was about to fight a retard, his mother, and the employees because one of my half frijole sister, a known liar and idiot, completely made up the story.

She fessed up on the drive home.
>FUCKING SHOCKED
still banned though and mother admits no wrongdoing on her or her kids part

I just wanted to play the star wars and terminator games
Yeah and some obese little spic tried to join my terminator game and ruin my high score. Screamed at him to leave
>>
new thread >>744377991
>>
>>744374953
I live in nola too, if you're tired of niggers move uptown/metarie
>>
>>744376595
Nigger kids are a million times worse than other kids.
If you ever left the basement you'd know that.
>>
>>744378409

Nola in provincia di Napoli?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nola
>>
>>744378499
New Orleans Louisiana, you stupid makin me post faggot
>>
>>744378499
Nola as in nigger city in the good ol USA
>>
>>744378499
>>744378585
but I'll look past it because SoDoSoPa bastards actively trying to implement Newspeak
>>
>>744377495
But we can't convince all white people to do that we can only trick black people or exploit the retard fascist fuck shit nigger moozlim loving shit system
>>
>>744377919
The rider is just as retarded. Can't pull off simple shit like that without hitting someone. Too bad it wasn't a car to crush the blond sissy hot topic "LOOKIT MAH BIKE WATCH MAH SWEET DOPE ASS CHILLY CRUMP TRICK IMMA BUST A MOVE ON THIS DUDE BRO" faggot fucker
>>
>>744374953
I've never been to Dave&Buster's but from what I heard I thought it was like an adult's only place? Like an adult version of Chuck E. Cheese but with alcohol and bar food, cheesy games and tongue-in-cheek waiters. Kids are allowed in?
>>
>>744378498
No the white kids are actually the worst. They act like the black kids except they suck at it but get their mommies to play the special snowflake game with them. Black parents tell their kids to shut the fuck up go the fuck in the other room sit the fuck down you don't need no new nikes fuck boy we don't got bread for that go play with your ps2 now I got business to do
>>
>>744379581
They don't give you a tequila when you walk in shit they just don't serve booze to kids. It's an arcade and food but good food and they serve booze.
>>
>>744379592
What the fuck are you talking about?
Yeah white parents tend to "Not my precious baby"
but niggers and spics actively encourage their children to steal and be aggressive towards other people
>>
>>744374953
>this is now how you fucking do
>greentext you retard. Go back
>to reddit and ask them to teach
>you before posting
>>
>>744379831
found the newfag trying to teach newfags how not to newfag.
>>
>>744376111
>>744374953
>eating scraps
That honestly doesn't sound like niggers. They're too entitled for that. They don't want your scraps, they want you to buy them new shit or will steal your shit.
>>
>>744379771
Not the blacks I know. They won't stand for that shit in their kid. Buuuuut this isnt in the shitty black part of town. The good black part (yes their is)
>>
>>744379771
Bullshit about the spics. My wife and 3 of her relatives are all teachers. They love beaner parents because the White/nigger parents try to blame their shitty kids problems on the staff instead of their shitty kids. Niggers are the worst pieces of shit on the planet though.
>>
>>744380258
You mean the little lice infested spics straight outta Michoacan and Sinaloa? Excuse me if I think you're full of shit.
>>
File: 1433358689881.png (34KB, 272x287px) Image search: [Google]
1433358689881.png
34KB, 272x287px
This greentext is horrid.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.