[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like girl >get drunk with her all the time >ends up

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>like girl
>get drunk with her all the time
>ends up coming back to my place a lot
>somehow i managed to get her into my bed
>spooning , tried to initiate but she said no
>ask her to hang out again later that week
>blows me off
>get pissed, limit contact for 2 weeks
>run into her at party, bring her home
>end up fucking
>she leaves and says we shouldnt have done that
>cut contact for 2 years
>message her because i remembered she borrowed something expensive of mine
>ask her if she can mail it to me
>refuses and says she wants to do it in person
>she said she wants to catch up

What does this mean? She said she didnt like me and thought we shouldnt have fucked. Now she wants to see me again?

150% not preggo.
>>
Why are you guys forcing meme threads?
>>
>>744371624
Sure she had a relationship and just broke up. Needs to fuck to forget and feel better... So, you will fuck her again
>>
>>744371681

typical redditor doesn't even know what meme is. he just heard it somewhere and figured "why not just use it whenever! i'll look smart XDDDDD"
>>
>>744371624
She thought she was too good for you at the time. But now, after failing to do better, she's coming back for a second pass to see what she can wring out of you. Get your dick wet, sure, but don't be deceived: all women are whores. Yes, ALL women.
>>
>>744371624
Fuck her and get your shit back at the same time. Why the fuck are you even asking us?
>>
>>744371624
Couldnt have been that expensive an item if it took you 2 years to remember you loaned it out
>>
>>744371624

Don't meet her, she might be trying to entrap you. If you didn't need something for 2 years, you don't need it now.
>>
>>744372601
imagine trying this hard to fit in
>>
>>744373538

tell me how it feels
>>
What did you forgot about for 2 years that you need now?
>>
>>744375685
>>744373103

does it matter what it was? thats not what im asking.
>>
>>744376315
Yeah, it kinda does if that's why you're meeting her.
>>
>>744376315
I didn't really care about the story but i was curious about that.
Ok i'll answer your question in the hope you will mine.

Meet her, if she wants to fuck and you are down for it, do it (because why turn down sex if you might enjoy it?), but don't date her, she doesn't seem like someone you would want to date.
Maybe turn it into a fwb?

Now what was the item? Cause it sounds kinda fake
>>
>>744371624
If you were friends she probably doesn't want to fuck just catch up it's happened to me before. Don't get get you hopes up but be ready just in case
>>
>>744376520
>>744376673

just something expensive and i'd rather not rebuy it when i could just get it back for free.
>>
>>744371624
It's a trap.
She either threw your stuff away, or gave it away, or sold it, or whatever. But it's gone.

Now she wants to meet you in person, and she won't have it, and she's going to want to "talk", then twist the conversation until she can find some way to blame you for ... well, whatever. That way she can justify her decisions and hold herself blameless. By blaming you.

You've been warned.
>>
>>744377206
You could have at least thought about what that item was when you invented that story, i'm disappointed by your lack of preparation OP, i really am. This isn't serious at all.
Now you will copy 100 times : i will think about the biggest details in my fabricated story more next time i post
>>
>>744371624
she's probably missing you and wants to get drunk with you for old times sake
or she's lonely/free and wants your dick again
>>
>OP avoiding telling us what that item is
abandoning thread
>>
>>744377206
just say what it is you fagggit ass!! whe dont know you, we cant see your face, just say what it is.
>>
>>744377793
I just thought a little bit more about it. It might be real but """embarassing""". I don't see how it could be on an anonymous board but people are weird. Let's try to guess what it is.

If it's only ONE item for 2k$, maybe a golden dildo by that actress?
>>
>>744371624
She wants to revenge fuck her current BF because he cheated on her. Just get your stuff, fuck her HARD then cut contacts. It's a win(you)-lose(her)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.