[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you approach the girl you really had a crush

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: qt.jpg (34KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
34KB, 450x600px
Why didn't you approach the girl you really had a crush on? Now you'll never know.
>>
>>744366666
>>744366666
>>744366666
>>744366666
>>744366666
If only I could get this lucky with a girl.
>>
Idk m8, but girls approach me. Really miss that one girl though that I liked.

and nice get.
>>
Honestly, I'm glad I didn't approach any of the girls I had a crush on. The girl I'm with now is way sexier and on her way to being a doctor. I can also have a conversation with her.
>>
>>744367110
same, my girl is a legit 10/10 and in residency.
>>
>>744366666
there's a few reasons. she was a bit of a skank, she liked to sleep around and she wasn't particular on whether she was dating guys or girls, but she also didn't care if she jumped to banging only women while she had a boyfriend so she probably had some STDs by the time she was 20. She was also kind of desperate for my attention while I was trying to figure out my sexuality, and eventually i realised I wasn't even attracted to her, I only wanted to date her cuz she had the biggest tits and the nicest ass of all the girls and it would make me appear to be more straight.

tl;dr sometimes the dude dating the hottest girl you know is a secret gay.
>>
>>744366666
SATANIC QUINTS!!
Also she was shitty personality wise and I don't regret anything
>>
I don't know. It was my high school crush. We knew each other, I was just too autistic to simply ask her out. She would have gladly went out with me. I just didn't have the courage. We still see each other, but it is not the same.
>>
Because she was out of my league...or so I thought. She was only pretty on the outside and now that I'm older than I was back then, I realize the error of my ways.

She's manipulative, drama magnet and hasn't grown up at all in the 11 years I've known her. Glad I didn't approach because the girl I'm with now is the best girlfriend I've ever had.

She came into my life at a rough time for me, helped me through the loss of my grandfather and helped me find a job. It's been a year since we've been together and I've never been happier.
>>
>>744366666
Cause she was dating one of my best friends and now lives in a foreign country.
>>
File: drivesbadman.png (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
drivesbadman.png
116KB, 800x600px
>>744366666

Cause she had already told me that she wasn't getting in the Van
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 150x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 150x220px
>>744366666
The crush I have on girls don't last long like 4 days later ill just stop loving them. Maybe because I know I'm too much of a faggot to confess my love of them so I just give up...
>>
>>744368586
I feel like this is better than thinking about the same girl for 4 years, although you have had a great relationship for two years.
>>
>>744366666
That's like saying, I want to be QB for the Greenbay Packers but I'm a skinny 5 foot tall manlet, therefore what's the point of trying. Oh well, I guess I'll never know.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.