[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help bros. I've been with a fwb for a while now but

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: weird dog.jpg (22KB, 311x213px) Image search: [Google]
weird dog.jpg
22KB, 311x213px
Need help bros.
I've been with a fwb for a while now but recently a waifu level girl wanted to start dating.
Problem is fwb says she totally won't talk to me again if I get together with a girl which sucks cause she's a friend, just with benefits. and I don't want to lose a friend like that

what
>>
>>744365791
Give up waifu. Give up FWB. Fuck dog. Obtain currency.
>>
>>744365791
Ask her what the problem is as your relationship is just that, friends that fuck each other ocasionally. Ask her if her feelings towards you have changed and express your concerns/desires about waifu girl
>>
>>744365791
Fwb? Then how is she entitled to command you? Is she in love? Ask her out about it. If not, go to that waifu and make her yours.
>>
>>744365791
Talk it out with her. If she's annoyed because it'll fuck up her easy booty and not because she has feelings for you, then frankly she sounds like a shitty friend. If you can really see a future with waifu, go for it, don't date someone just for the sake of being in a relationship.
>>
>>744365791
Threesome.. problem solvered!
>>
>>744365791
>a friend, just with benefits

even if yours is the usual madeup story by the usual underaged virginfag that totally asks everyone to call bullshit, being an old Europoor I must recognize again that literally every slut trend starts in the US.
>>
>>744365982
>>744365904
>>744365870
She's not super salty about it. She told me that she would like for me to find someone special and that she thinks I would make a good bf and that whatever girl I settle down with is very lucky. So she'd be happy for me to find a good real relationship. But she says she'd be too jealous to have me around while I have a gf
>>
You sound young so I'm going to give you the best advice I can - fuck as many of them as you can while you can.
>>
File: open_source_pepe.gif (199KB, 336x468px) Image search: [Google]
open_source_pepe.gif
199KB, 336x468px
>>744367019
Thanks for the advice. Real life sucks
>>
>>744365791

Bro things are like this because we're designed to make kids. That's a huge investment for the one with the womb. So they scope you out looking for fidelity and ability to look after them and your brood.

In short you can't have a friend like that and settle down with someone else. She's basically saying she wants to settle down with you. If you nope out she'll go looking somewhere else for a sperm donor / fuckbuddy.
>>
>>744366878
>...too jealous to have me around while I have a gf

You're a fucking person, not a lamp that can be moved room to room to suit someone's tastes. Ditch that bitch, but before you go, give her the hate fucking of a lifetime.
>>
>>744367447
A bird in hand is worth...

Can you say why you would not date the fwb? is she fat, ugly, etc.?

Old man here (40s). The only "free" pussy is the one you pay for, upfront with cash. The idea that there's a woman out there that just wants dick does not really exist...unless she is cheating. Sooner or later, sex gives birth to feelings.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.