[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were 22, living at home after a few jobs didn't work,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: puh.png (952KB, 601x888px) Image search: [Google]
puh.png
952KB, 601x888px
If you were 22, living at home after a few jobs didn't work, you got accepted into university but couldn't go due to fucked up taxes regarding your folks, had about 10k in debt from 2 years community college, you had to move back in with your parents, didn't have any friends, associates or family outside of your folks, and you had no car or license, what would you do to fix your situation? Not too easy to find good mentorship these days.
>>
Help your folks in debt,try to crawl out of debt , Pay as quickly as possible so your 10k doesn't turn into 20k. After that go to college, my English professor went to college at 47 and was homeless before
>>
Buy a plane ticket to a real country, rent a flat, attend university, get a real degree, get a job.

All of that for 10% of american tuition fees.
>>
>>744365721
>real country
Like, what kinda real country?
>>
Be a stripper.
>>
>>744365841
seconded
>>
Or suck dick.
>>
>>744366543
>go get std's anon
>>
>>744365598
>Become a tradesman
>Make money to pay off all the shit
>Got school
Not difficult
>>
>>744365598
>>744365598
Keep in mind that you wont be able to go to uni when you'rel iving on yourself again.
Well, you could, but it will be much harder.
If i were you, i'd go to uni and find a parttime job. Part time jobs are easier to not fuck up.
With this parttime job you'll earn about 400 a month (dont know your wages).
Give all the money to your parents.
Tell them you need them to take care of it so you won't fuck it up.
Make sure they pay of your debt with that money and tell them that you have to rely on them for food and home for a while.
To longer you postphone, the more time you're wasting in your parents house doing nothing. Dont think about not taking on th parttime shitty jobs because they dont pay.
A bit of money for half a year is better than no money for half a year, especially when you don't have the certainty that you will land a full time job.
Apply to parttime and fulltime jobs, take whoever wants to hire you.
From there you can/must continue searching for better jobs until you landed the right one.
Just keep in mind thta going to uni wont be easier when you're living alone and have more expenses. When i was in your situation i had 20.000 in debt and paid it off in 3 - 4 years. Sacrifices must be made, like cigarettes, alcohol, partying, friends (grew a fuck them mentality anyway) etc, but keep in mind that this way you'll have paid off your debt sooner than you thought possible.
>>
>>744365841
https://www.topuniversities.com/student-info/studying-abroad/where-can-you-study-abroad-free Wish i knew this when i was young, lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.