[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, anons, I can't get over a breakup. It started out as

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: feels_516771_4069365.jpg (37KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
feels_516771_4069365.jpg
37KB, 550x453px
Hey, anons, I can't get over a breakup. It started out as a relationship (we're the same nationality but I had to move to UK for "a better future") at a distance but finally met this summer. The thing is that I actually loved her. Although this is the second time in my life in which I feel like I actually loved someone for real this one doesn't seem to go away... I went to her place where I was supposed to stay like one week (we agreed on this before she dumped my sorry ass and she's not an asshole that doesn't keep promises) and she was really sweet all the time, we cuddled and all that but I knew she already had a new boyfriend and I just couldn't make any moves. If I were to try to kiss her she would back off but would still cuddle up to me. Anyway, I met up with some friends (my ex lives by the sea side and my initial plan was to come here with my friends for a week to have fun so yeah) and I cried my fucking soul at them. One of 'em took care of me because I was a bit drunk too... Fastforward, I met my ex and her new bf on the beach, they kissed and hugged and all that shit. I was demolished. And after like 10 minutes the ex came up to me saying I've been acting out like an ass and that I'm not allowed tp stay at hers anymore. *kms haha* So yeah, next day i packed my shit and started staying with friends in tents. nice experience ngl. But i still can't get over her... and plus, I don't even look that bad, but i still can't get a girlfriend here in UK. the fuck is wrong with me
>>
File: Snapchat-497492614.jpg (428KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-497492614.jpg
428KB, 1080x1920px
OP here, this is how I look
>>
Please fuck off from the UK. Most of us don't want you filthy immigrants here. Brexit is happening for a reason.
>>
>>744364022
Get a fucking haircut you god damn hippie.
>>
>>744364624
I just came here to study, mate, I'll fuck right off after I'm finished anyway.
>>
>>744364787
I look horrible with short hair.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 240x122px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 240x122px
>>744364624
>>
>>744363980
Just stay strong brother.

Women are fickle. I had kinda a similar situation with my ex. We took a break cause of some family issues and she took that time to fuck off to some other guy. I mean I wouldn't pick me either but she kept telling me she still loved me and stuff all the while she was fucking around with someone else. And that's her business, I wouldn't ever say it's right other than we weren't dating, I think I led myself on.

Own the parts of your "relationship" where you went wrong or where you made bad judgement. It kinda sounds like a bit of everything and I won't judge you.

I'll say that I'm sorry this happened to you. Keep in mind that women don't really know what they want because their brains are wired to think about too much shit all at once. I think they like most people make the same mistake in that they want multiple things at once because of that indecisiveness. They want to make everyone happy and don't want to be the "bad guy" in a situation where someone can end up sad.

Odds are she'd been talking to her new "boyfriend" about telling you to fuck off for a while. And that sucks my dude but it's the hard truth that you'll have to accept. I did the same thing with my ex so you're not alone.

Take it to heart but use it as some sort of fuel to keep pushing her from your mind. She didn't even dignify you with an honest answer and had to have someone else do it for her. From a communication point on her part that's pretty fucking pathetic.

I wish people were more honest with each other so they don't waste each other's time and energy (and in my case money).

It hurts now but as they say, time heals all wounds. I don't know it'll fully heal, but it'll help. Just gotta give it a bit. I just hope in the mean time you'll find something to distract yourself from the "what-ifs." Just let it play out and don't do anything stupid like try to contact her in the mean time.

Don't text her, don't do any of that shit.
>>
>>744366343
For now just be kind to yourself. Treat yourself to little things and tell yourself that this is the shit that you respect yourself for. Go see a movie on your own and buy a bunch of snacks. Take your ass to the gym. Buy yourself that new monitor you wanted but couldn't have cause you were wasting money on her.

Do some of that within reason.

Again I'm sorry that happened to you OP but now's the time that you owe it to yourself to fight to find a way to get over this. You would be disrespecting yourself if you let yourself be lost in "loving" someone who would never give you even the time of day to tell you how she truly felt about your "relationship."

I think that's something to latch onto, the person that she was when she "loved" you when you were in your "relationship" is no long there. And the more you waste your time feeling for someone who's no longer there, is the more you're doing a disservice to yourself in not giving yourself the improvement and care that you need right now.

I hope things work out OP. I'm a year to the day into mine and I still think about her quite often. I still beat myself up about doing that too. But I've found some decent distractions and I'm bettering myself with those distractions.

You do the same. Be strong /b/rother.
>>
File: sometimes good things fall.jpg (35KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
sometimes good things fall.jpg
35KB, 500x650px
>>744363980
>>744364022
First of all, what do you think is the one thing that is hurting you the most?

Second, you should shave that beard of yours and get a better haircut. Not necessarily shorter but you have a better chance of finding someone that way.
>>
>>744366343
Cheers for the time taken to write this, I really appreciate it :) - OP
>>
>>744366495
It hurts that I want to talk to her but I know I shouldn't and plus before I left for home she told me she fucked that guy that night she threw me out the house
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.