[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had suspicions my ex had found a new guy (only broke up 2 weeks

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: social-lg.jpg (23KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
social-lg.jpg
23KB, 1200x630px
Had suspicions my ex had found a new guy (only broke up 2 weeks so still raw) so someone went on her snapchat.

Long story short she noticed shes been hacked and told me shes went to the cops with the list of ip addresses thatd logged in. Thing is though, they never took her phone. She said they only took a list of the IPs and would get back to her from there.

Does this sound like bs? Surelt theyd take the phone as evidence and not just write down an ip to check?
>>
>>744362229
Copfag here.

They can't really do shit with that.

Well, they can, as it is, but they won't waste resources on omglikmysnapgothakkd bullshit.
>>
Yeah i didnt think they'd do much as nothing was leaked etc, dno if shes trying to freak me out into confessing or some shit but id have been surprised if they didnt take her phone and look over it themselves if they were gonna take it seriously. I mean, theyd have to figure out which devices were hers and not just give out random ip locations etc.
>>
>>744362662
Pretty much, also, even if your IP showed up, there's no way she can prove that you did it.

I'm assuming that since she was your girlfriend, she had access to your Wi-Fi?

What's saying she can't just drive over to your house, get on your Wi-Fi, and fuck around to make it look like you did it?

Petty shit like that is what exes are known for.
>>
What state is this in?
>>
We're from UK
>>
>>744365001
Do not worry /b/ro she is bluffing and even if she did go to the old bill they won't do shit. I had my cred card details stolen rang them straight away and they did jack shit I had to track those guys down my self. I even called them with vital info about the people doing it again they were never arrested. Why they got was much worse. Nemaste!
>>
>>744365160
I R also from Le UK
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.