[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright faggots i need some help I am planning on marrying my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1800.jpg (480KB, 990x1170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1800.jpg
480KB, 990x1170px
Alright faggots i need some help
I am planning on marrying my Canadian gf, i am a US citizen by birth and live in Los Angeles, CA.
She is 20 and i am 19, we have been dating online since 12/17/2014, and I spent basically six months in canada with her (although we barely have any pictures of us together, at the most 6 or some shit (i do however have a shit ton of pictures i have taken of her from my phone with geotags and such))
Anyways, what do you think would be the best way for me to marry her here in Los Angeles, and apart from that, is there a way i can retrieve a complete history of my iphone's imessages and facetime calls

Pic related, it is her and a ground squirrel at the zoo in Winnipeg MB
>>
Don´t marry before you are even allowed to drink in your shithole country. your divorce is like 100% certain.
>>
Oh shit what part of Winnipeg
>>
"She's 19 and we've been dating online and now we're going to get married"...

That should work out just perfectly, man. Good thinking.
>>
>>744361066
19 is as good time to waste the rest of your life as any other so go for it. as for the thing itself, make it expensive, might aswell get in debt while at it. at least jave something to remember
>>
>>744361245
Ok
>>744361308
Irrelevant
>>744361348
Thanks for your input
>>
>>744361460
Thanks mate it's not as if i am certain to live past 55, accidents happen every day
>>
My gut reaction is to agree with these people and go "too young to get married blah blah blah." But my life has pretty much been all shit since I broke up with the girl I was dating when I was your exact age. So what the hell. Make your own mistakes. Fuck these people.
>>
getting married is how to fail at 21st century life.
>>
>>744361677
Sorry about that, especially if it was your first love or something like that
Might as well go all out on the first one and try to make it work no matter what is how i see it
Im sure your outlook on life and situation can improve with time, hang in there
>>
>Canadian gf
>dating online

/endthread
>>
>>744361066

Take her to lake tahoe, its probably a 6 hour drive from LA, its beautiful going up 395, could even go up the back entrance to Yosemite. If thats not practical, Monterey with a stop at Morro Rock and Hearst Castle is always cool.
>>
>>744361670
sorry, but its just the way i see things around me. im 32, most of my friends are already married and you can see a certain trend. all of them (and i mean ALL) whom married around your age regret it one way or the other. people that married later though tend to be overall content with things. what im trying to say is you still have time so have fun, explore etc. its not like she'll be gone if you dont marry her right away. whats the rush? on a side note the people i know that seem happiest of all are ones living without marriage. they bought houses, have mortgage, kids etc just not "legalized" it so to speak
>>
>>744362060
>>744362060
I was planning on doing it within next year, not in these next few months, but i am mainly wondering about the legalities (if thats a word) of it all. I've seen all of the visa forms and everything, know of what i need for proof that it wont be a green card marriage and all of the requirements.
I would like for her to be able to live in the US and not be an illegal. She is actually coming down for the second time at the end of this month, but only for 10 days.
>>
Pic of her thanks
>>
>>744361066
So she can have her frostback anchor baby, no doubt and then stay and steal our welfare and foodstamps.
>>
>>744362864
nah if i wanted to have an anchor baby i would get some random mexican girl pregnant
>>
>>744362534
First off, don’t ask these questions in an immigration forum, not on /b/.

Second, you need a combined income high enough to convince the government that it will not have to support your (future) spouse. As a 20yo or whatever, you're extremely unlikely to have that income.
>>
>>744362925
"Dont ask these questions on an immigration forum, not on b" ok

I would use co-sponsoring
>>
>>744362925
Google "marriage green card income requirement" and weep.
>>
>>744363018
So who would be your co-sponsor? Your parent(s)?
>>
>>744361066
if you get married, she can apply for duel citizenship.

geeze OP, GOOGLE!
>>
>>744363037
For a household of 4 it is 30k minimum, my household has a little above 100k
>>
You and your "Canadian" girlfriend can fuck off back to Chang Land
>>
>>744363146
Yeah, right, somehow you're smart enough to earn 6 figures at 20, but dumb enough to ask about the most important legal decisions of your family on /b/, instead of having already hired a competent immigration attorney. Fuck yourself, troll.
>>
>>744363238
Did i say i was earning 6 figures? I said my household earns that amount.
>>
>>744363238
He said household you fucking retard..

If he has insurance with his parents, and lives at their house. they claim him as a dependent. he totally qualifies...
>>
No bullshit anon reporting in.

I married a Canadian girl i met online. We have been together for 5 years now, no regrets. Marry her in the states, canada is flexible with it, USA is not. Also live in the states with her until you are 1000% sure this thing will last.

You are way to young to make the right choice on this one. My got married to my first wife at your age and that instantly went to shit. However, if that didn't fuck up so badly, I wouldn't have the experience to make my second marriage a strong and secure one so.... make your own mistakes.

Now pay these fine anons with more pics of the maple qt
>>
>>744363238
Also with my job i get around 33k before taxes
>>
Getting married is bullshit. Not like you'll "love" her any differently now that she can possibly fuck up your whole life now. But okay.
>>
Sure bro 6 months with a girl and she didn't ask for pics? She must been cucking you so hard that you are already changing the diapers of tyrones baby without even realising... by any chance she brought a "new nephew" home? Lmaooo

She is ashamed of your fatass and doesn't want any trace of being near you, no wonder you had to travel to a different country to "get" a girl you are a fucking beta and joke of a man

What else? In those 6 o that she never had sex with you because she wanted to wait until marriage? OH BOY that must be the reason your dumb ass wants to marry before you can even buy boozee

Gee what a fucking retard, just kill yourself already
>>
You don't even support yourself. What makes you think you can support a family?

Millennial retard. She probably isn't even white.
>>
I'd wait more time, bc:

1) you are way too young. You gotta get your lige figures out
2) i am not married myself, but I've seen some pretty happy, longful marriages that stood upon 6 years pre-wed relationships
>>
>>744363522
>Millennial retard
Oh look a boomer, or Gen X'r.

yeah you must know EVERYTHING since.. ya know, you contributed to destroying everything with your selfish bullshit.

fuck off.
>>
So let me get this straight, then.

>OP lives with his parents
>who are cool with promising to the government to pay forever ALL of his ONLINE girlfriend's living expenses once the two get married

Cause that's what the Affidavit of Support does essentially.

Is OP sure his parents aren't gonna balk once they figure what's they'll ge on the hook for?

>For an ONLINE gf?
>>
>>744363522
Yeah, better stay at moms basement until 45 when you get promoted to chef at Wendy's like you? Fuck off grandpa
>>
>>744363522
Neither of us want children and she is on bc
>>
>>744362534
Mine has a " permanent resident" card, not a green card. She just has to update it every 10 years or so. Dual citizenship is way to much BS and she can do almost anything a citizen can in the states.
>>
>>744363754
Thanks for some non faggotry
>>
>>744363655
>pay forever
what are you even on about, OP states he makes 33k a year before taxes. that puts him at $28,050 after taxes. it's more then enough for the federal government.
>>
>>744361066
dont fall for the marriage meme

marry in spirit and soul not in court
>>
>>744363803
AFTER saying "his household" made $100k
>>
>>744361066
Pics of her faggot
>>
>>744363754
>a " permanent resident" card, not a green card.
which is the same fucking thing, retard.

'green card' is the colloquial term
'permanent resident card' is what the gov. actually prints on the card
>>
>>744363876
lol no
>>744363870
Slightly over 100 and my parents household but yeah
>>
>>744361504
Winnipeg is a shit hole anyway haha
>>
>>744363607
Millennial are so spoils.rotten. We gen xers didn't fuck shit up. It was already fucked up, and now the millenials are refusing to work with us to fix it. Instead they're a bunch of autistic screeches who think that feelings are logical.
>>
>>744363870
Yeah, but they always base shit off household.. my parents make like 80k a year? my retarded sister got knocked up and living with them. but she applied and got approved for medicare and food stamps and shit. even though they asked for household income. dunno why the fuck they wanna know household income there's a reason I'm sure, but it clearly means fuck all nothing.
>>
>>744363941
It wasn't too bad while i was there, we actually had our own place near w kildonan
>>
>>744361245
Second
>>
>>744363969
so …
>your parents
>your sister with HER baby
>you and your future wife
ALL in one house with "slightly over $100k"
>in fucking Los Angeles

you're poorfags
>>
>>744363946
Gen X literally ate into the palms of consumerism set forth by Boomers, Yet we have to "help you" clean up? you made the fucking mess you god damn retards. do you realize that Millennial's are straying so far from consumerism?.. meanwhile Gen X can't get fucking enough.. so yeah go ahead continue to explain how you see your "own" "logic" here.. because I'm failing to see any logic applied thus far. just blind and poorly worded insults and attacks.
>>
>>744363946
Im not even spoiled lol everything i had growing up that was more than 50 dollars i paid for myself, i was actually fucking disciplined and dont behave like a total shithead
>>
You'd be the petitioner , you have to file paperwork and it cost around 300$ , then wait a few months and she'll have an appointment at the embassy. Google visa journey, you don't need a lawyer because all the paperwork is basic

Just remember if you sign the affidavit of support for her, and you guys fallout, then she goes and gets government assistance, you might end up having to pay back the government. If you stay married for more than five years- she can also come at you with alimony.

good luck if you marry at 19 years old, especially to a foreigner. Hope she doesn't take you to the cleaners.

Ps. She's probably getting banged in Canada while you're talking to her online.
>>
>>744364069
NIGGER I WAS USING THAT AS AN EXAMPLE TO PROVE HOUSEHOLD INCOME MEANS FUCK ALL NOTHING ITS JUST ANOTHER LINE TO FILL OUT ON A GOVERNMENT FORUM TO SEE IF YOUR A LYING SACK OF SHIT.. I'M NOT EVEN OP.
>>
>>744361066
Wait till you live in the same home a year, then if you still feel it go for it, that's what I did 10+ years of joy
>>
>>744364087
You're a rare case then.
>>
>>744361066
>2017
>girl
kek wtf anon that's gross
>>
>>744364069
and i totally get why you need to ask /b/ for advice.

okay, here is some real advice:
>move to some part of the country where you can actually support your family yourself
>get established
>THEN get married
don't get married while living at your parents'
>>
>>744364069
I am a poorfag please give me gov. benefits :(
>>744364093
Thanks and yea im getting cucked as we speak
>>744364137
Good advice thank you ive only lived in the same home with her for 6.5 months at a time all in all i still love her
>>
File: kek kerekek.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kek kerekek.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>744361066
>dating online
>>
>>744364083
How many times have you traded a phone in for the newest model? Or went out and bought the newest anything? I have to deal with millennial on a daily basis, and most of them are so insufferable. You act like you have the moral authority of a god because you "feel" something is right or wrong, and you therefore think that however it makes you feel, is what is the right way to be. And then, you carry on with your sanctimonious attitude. Then, and here's what I find hilarious, you all think you're smarter then the founding fathers were.
>>
File: IMG_1802.jpg (17KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1802.jpg
17KB, 261x192px
>>744364317
>>
File: 1486088578287.jpg (13KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1486088578287.jpg
13KB, 480x468px
>>744364184
>this
let alone in a different country
>>
>>744364348
Many millenials are complete shitbags and libfags but not all of them. Maybe around 99% are
>>
>>744364184
I haven't revealed that she's actually a trap yet don't worry
>>
>>744364348
>How many times have you traded a phone in for the newest model?
when ever I break my shit and need a new one?
>current phone HTC U11
>Phone before it, LG-G3, year it came out, even replaced the LCD on it half way through its life after drowning it fishing.

oh here we goooo.

Contrary to popular belief millennials are the most educated generation yet to date, assuming the "fathers of yesteryear" have taught proper information and not bullshit, WE ACTUALLY ARE. WHY WOULDN'T YOU LOOK AT THAT!

give it up oldfart.
>>
File: IMG_0551.gif (438KB, 210x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.gif
438KB, 210x280px
>>744363926
Weird, my canadian wife who actually paid for it, and did all the paperwork for it says otherwise. Maybe I am wrong.

Whelp, back to my awesome life, enjoy shitting on people on 4chan.
>>
>>744364482
Well you could have saved tons of time if you would have just said it, that's a completely different situation.
>>
>>744364526
Hi, bait
>>
File: 1289013897442.jpg (161KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1289013897442.jpg
161KB, 800x640px
>>744362041
>Morro Rock

Mah nigga.
Too bad ya cant climb that shit anymore.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.