[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you got paid one million dollars for each one of your fingers

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hassgottahurt.jpg (326KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hassgottahurt.jpg
326KB, 1200x1600px
if you got paid one million dollars for each one of your fingers that you agreed to have surgically removed and not reattached how many would you choose?

zero? both pinkies? all ten?
>>
I only need my right index and left middle finger to shit post
>>
>>744348550
how would you fap?
>>
Both pinkies, retire and can still play video games.
>>
>>744348498
One pinky.
A million bux invested = set for life
>>
i actually use my fingers, but I'd sell my dick for $1M
>>
Both my ring fingers, then invest
>>
Fuk ive come close to doing this before, but guac is so damn good.
>>
Both pinkies.
>>
>>744348498
i dont know about htat shit but that file name is fucking gold haha
>>
>>744349000 (checked)
>>
>>744348498
two on each hand
>>
Left pinkie, I don't need more than $1m
>>
> Before or after taxes?
>>
>>744348498
>Lose ten fingers
>Get $10,000,000
>Get sweet new robot hands
>Find the wife of the man who cut off my fingers
>Court the fine maiden
>Utilize the power of my 31st century go go gadget fingers to tickle that slut's clit at 25,000 RPM
>Listen to her enjoy the most furious back-to-back orgasms of her life for hours on end
>continue meeting with her weekly over the course of several months
>Notice her slowly draw away from her husband as she becomes more and more accustomed to my signature furious fingering finesse every week
>Skip town at the last second, knowing I've ruined sex for both of them forever
>Still be a multimillionaire

Checkmate
>>
>>744348498
Is the pinkie really the best choice? Probably a middle finger only and then I would wait for a crash and invest.
>>
>>744348498
Both my ring fingers

I'll never marry anyway
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.