[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i'm going to see this girl in about an hour to fuck,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

so i'm going to see this girl in about an hour to fuck, but i have a problem, every time i fuck with her i cum like in 5 minutes, and that doesn't happen to me with any other girl. I've heard that masturbating before fucking helps with that, is that true?
help /b/
(pic related)
>>
Don't any of you cocksuckers reply to this cancer. I swear to fucking god don't you do it.
>>
>>744338436
mkay?
>>
>>744338436
hi
>>
File: 1499377110492.gif (1MB, 425x252px) Image search: [Google]
1499377110492.gif
1MB, 425x252px
>>744338436
fap...fappppppppp
>>
>>744338436
why not?
>>
File: pool.jpg (19KB, 372x434px) Image search: [Google]
pool.jpg
19KB, 372x434px
>>744338436
Because the pool is closed, Habbo.
>>
Nigga, if you only last a few minutes and she still wants your dick, put a ring on that slut. She's dick crazy for you
>>
General advice for anyone: buy those shitty weird pills you can get at gas stations or any sex shop. those pills filled with chinese extract shit. They actually work. It will make you feel weird but you will be able to get real hard and last longer for like 36 hours. I thought it was BS at first but they actually work.
>>
ok but the real problem is she too tight you need to put icey hot on your dick right be fore entering to make it less sensitive and you will last forever,other anons can confirm
>>
>>744339942
Yeah this really works
>>
>>744340081
seconded
>>
>>744339942
Althought, not everybody has fucking Icyhot sitting around, so excuse yourself to the bathroom and rub some toothpaste on your shaft. If you do it with the water on, they'll never even know.
>>
Insert a marble in your ass. Concentrate on keeping it inside. Last forever. Guaranteed. Been doing this for 40 years.
>>
>>744340532
i posted the icey hot and con confirm without the hot its not as good but it does work
>>
>>744338362
Post more?
>>
>>744339942
Rip your dick
>>
>>744338362

I'd like moar
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.