[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurricanes could be stopped by heating up the air mass to over

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

Hurricanes could be stopped by heating up the air mass to over 200 degrees celsius. It would be done using an energy beam, through optics to cover the area. We can do it, with your help.
>>
The Illuminati will only allow destruction.
>>
>>744336442
how can we help?
>>
>>744336442
how can we help
>>
>>744336442
>>744337697
>>744337899

>I know this but don't give a shit
OP is gone
>>
OP want to give all life on earth radiation cancer.
>>
>>744338361
its fixed in a general area so no. we would need a laser like one found on a telescope and aim, perhaps from cape Canaveral but the beam would need to have lower focus to heat up a larger area slower
>>
File: planedfsdg.png (27KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
planedfsdg.png
27KB, 477x358px
>>744336442
>>744338361

a rough sketch
>>
>>744336442
Doesn't heating the water generally aggravate and accelerate a hurricane?
>>
>>744336629
Do you believe the illuminati caused these hurricanes?
>>
>>744338542
You will need the energy of like 10 nuclear missiles to barely power a laser that size. You understand how much radiation that converts to? And the fact that particles in the ocean will be irradiated. Humans wont be able to go through that chunk of earth for 100+ years or eat fish from the same ocean. Fleight paths will be diverted, trade and shipping routs that may supply food for people. This plan is pure failure.
>>
>>744338983
its possile that they were engineered by a weather modification program

Owning the Weather by 2025
http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf
>>
>>744339195
I know about HARP I was just wondering if you knew why they'd want to do this. Is it just another distraction, do they hate Texas and Florida?
>>
Create a hurricane by dumping a large amount of salt in the ocean
>>
>>744339128
is it because of the sheer volume of water in the cyclone?

in which case a nuclear bomb could essentially do the same thing but with less radioactivity following
>>
>>744339312
one reason might be for elites to get money through 'charity' like in Haiti or to enact stricter laws or have martial law.

its for control
>>
yes lets destroy our atmosphere in the process just so some retards have their houses saved sound logic
>>
>>744338848
>Beam refration
>>
File: plandsadea1.png (27KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
plandsadea1.png
27KB, 477x358px
>>744339751
>>
The weather in this dimension is bullshit. Never had hurricans in Texas on in my old time line. Damn, least you guys have family guy and hot dogs.
>>
>>744339128
>>744339389
>>744339587

actually if aimed accurately, cooler parts of the cyclone could be heated up without having to heat up the whole storm. it would disrupt its heat,cool cycle
>>
>>744340343
are you ARGing as John Titor?
>>
>>744336442

You understand that you'll need a device capable of delivering the energy equivalent of approximately 250 gigatons of TNT to do what you're suggesting, right?

And that's assuming it operates at 100% efficiency and the energy goes directly into heating the 1.13e6 cubic miles of air you're talking about.

Realistically you'd be getting a fraction of that efficiency.

You can't stop a phenomenon like this without high-end Kardashev I- or Kardashev II-level engineering. It just ain't happening.
>>
>>744340470
Perhaps it's the other way around.
>>
>>744338970
heat is released by precipitation and causes more water to evaporate. if still a vapor it can keep it from raining and the pattern could cause a disruption.
>>
get a laser nigger to heat it up for you
>>
>>744340612
so how do you swap timelines exactly?
>>
>>744336442
>an energy beam
>big enough to heat a storm
You would just kill everyone.
>>
Hey it's vita marketing for Geostorm. Welcome to /b/ fags
>>
>>744340949
>Viral.
Way to newfag try hard.
>>
>>744336442
Don't you dare do a fucking thing until Florida is douched. Then you can blast your ray gun
>>
>>744340807
Not willingly...or at least if I am able to I am not aware. It's a shroeedenger's cat thing. Looking for jeremy right now.
>>
>>744341235
when or why did it start for you?
>>
>>744341349
I thought it was bullshit until I started to see things in my life. Believe it or not it was in line with some of the things that were "in the poath of life" if you will for me. It's scary but...no matter what the truth its, it has to come to its completion. My curiosity is such that i cant ignore, but i cant not confirm. Its hard to me like every step is preplanned, and like its all random...especially when at the center you realize its both. besides its pretty congruent with all of the small bits of knowledge that i have come across over the last 15 years or so...funny thing...I still believe in God. How's that for a tangent?
>>
>>744342596
do significant things change randomly? I see minor shifts and have synchronicity. and I personally feel like I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago, even though it has been a part of me today. I also get Deja vu randomly
>>
>>744343230
Same thing, on all fronts. I have a few thoeries as to what may or may not happen and I move according. Maybe'll i'll go back. Maybe there'll be a convergence. Honestly though i can look through my life and see it a few times, and now i can put a name to the connect of feelings and happenings thats where i wind up. Even when i see pictures of me from the past they look like me, but there are small things that are off, or missing, or additions, or opposite to original position. Forgive grammar and what not. don't feel like being a grammar nazi. But here is a thought for you. What if there all pultiple "event" and then a reconvergence to a point just before a split. What if each time you split you come back at some point, to either "choose" the same path or another. It really is to much to type or even talk about at this point in my "life". I just try to "do my part" and that is tiresome in itself.
>>
or if you side with Allah, the hurricane can't hurt you
>>
File: 1504387587710.png (708KB, 893x509px) Image search: [Google]
1504387587710.png
708KB, 893x509px
>>744343777
checked
>>
>>744343777
what's the most radical change you have seen in your life?
>>
>>744344342
family members. Addition and subration. Spouse. Myself.
>>
>>744344494
that must have been confusing, do you ever have timeskips?
>>
>>744341019

> Virile.

Way to faghard newtry...
>>
>>744344602
Yup. To me it translate to loses of times/ Whole days. And I am usuallyu the only one around me that is wrong about the day, but for so long I have heard people of the cuff remark that it doesn't "feel" like the day it is. They don't know what to call the feeling but I see it as your internal clock and the information that is coming from outside isnt matching up. But like most people every body puts it off to just not feeling to hot or being under the weather or something.
>>
File: haarp.jpg (86KB, 1240x520px) Image search: [Google]
haarp.jpg
86KB, 1240x520px
>>744336442
That's what HAARP is for. Except the opposite.
>>
>>744345939
I assume if you lose family you also have lost friends or discovered new ones suddenly
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.