[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a abnormally smart drunk finnish person anything (abnormally

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: t_emma_watson_squat_nude2.jpg (589KB, 1324x1324px) Image search: [Google]
t_emma_watson_squat_nude2.jpg
589KB, 1324x1324px
Ask a abnormally smart drunk finnish person anything (abnormally being that americans are fucking stupid)
>>
Emma watson looked much cuter when she was jailbait.
>>
>>744296308
abnormally smart does mean a abnormally level of smartness. -1 or -8 ect. (You can look it up in the) as example.
>>
>>744296497
Nah man you just pedo as fuck
>>
>>744296571
It means that i'm certified "genious" according to the nobel system. I dont think that im that smart but people keep saying that to me and i have documented proof.

Also languages are not my strong point what so ever, i only speak 4 languages fluently.
>>
>>744296586

Actually i'm not. And i'd really have no reason to lie on here. I just think she looked cuter when she was jailbait.

You know who else didn't age well? The chick who played wednesday addams in the 1991 movie.
>>
So you fucking idiot american's are not interested on opinions of other countries?
>>
>>744297230
I agree to the highest degree!
>>
>>744296497
They all do, honey.
>>
>>744296308
Vinland fag here: why are nothern people more intelligent
>>
>>744297442
>inb4 typo
>>
>Abnormally smart.
>Makes unsubstantiated assumptions.

Not a great start, fuckwad.
>>
Why is it so easy to hook up with finnish women?
>>
>>744296308
the fact that you generalize an entire continent that is filled with people from all over the world proves you aren't as smart as you claim to be.
nice b8 though.
>>
>>744297442
Our educational system creates if not the smartest, one of the smartest workforce of the entire planet. Also our culture encourages being suspicious and/or critical on everything and everyone we are presented. We are collectively proud of our president of handling one of the dumbest presidents that united states have ever seen. Just check out our new about the matter.

I apologize misspelling or wrong order of words in sentences, im very drunk atm
>>
>>744296308
What is your favorite furniture ?
>>
>>744296308
give me a reason to live
>>
>>744296308
Finnbro

Tell us about the drinking culture of Finland.
>>
>>744297672
This is true. I only know what i read. I only know what i have been thought. Its still funny how shit that we learn here in 6 years of school are thought to you after 14(!) years of school. This is a fact,
>>744297760
this is to invoke discussion. I really dont believe that all americans are dumb, i believe that your coverment has betrayed you trough your education.
>>
>>744297973
I'm not OP, but what specifics do you want? we like social drinking a lot.
>>
>>744296308
>Americans are fucking stupid.

I think you wanted to say north americans...

America is a continent, not a country you stupid cunt...
>>
>>744298007
Is it true that Finland has no minimum wage?
>>
>>744297791
Bed. Its the place i spent most my time.
>>744297898
You got some1 that loves you. Live for him/her or them.
>>744297973
its shit. there is saying "finnish man dont talk or kiss" (suomalainen mies ei puhu eikä pussaa) witch represents also our drinking culture. Also we are not allowed to buy hard liquors after 8pm and beer or other alchoholic stuff after 9pm from stores. This is bullshit. Out coverment is too strong.
>>
>>744296308
do you feel superior to Swedes?
do you like salmiakki?
what did you drink?
>>
>>744297779
That's a pretty smart answer and I totally agree, norse brother.Would happily have a drink with you!
>>
NeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeriNeekeri
>>
>>744298036
this is true to a degree, but there is also strong culture of "drinking alone" or "kalsarikännit"
>>744298077
you are right, but generally when we say "americans" you know what we mean. Generalisation is a way to provoke.
>>744298206
We have multible unions that determinate minimum wages of different professions.
>>744298327
we feel that we are, but generally speaking i fear that we are really not. I'm not that fond to salmiakki. I had 12 beer's(karjala, cheapest brand we have) and few shots of whiskey.
>>744298412
Thats, its a shame i live here
>>744298617
Unistall dota2.

I try to answer every question there is and i apologize for misspelling or wrong order of sentences that i may have. im drunk
>>
>>744299121
i love drunk finns

what do you think of traps? do you consume any other substances besides alcohol?
>>
>>744299308
I think that traps are gay in a way. Anything that looks feminine is not a "full" gay but traps are kinda gay.
Its like traps are not gay as long as you dont know that they have no male genetalia. Im actually bi-sexual myself, and i'm in commited relationship with a male. I also like boobs and pussy. Its kinda complicated.

I use alcohol and cannabis, witch is illegal here. you wont get jail time for using but growing or selling you might, depending on the ammounts.
>>
>>744296308
what an unholy photoshop...you wasted your time....gross
>>
>>744299121
Cheapest beer I can get in Québec (Canada) is 8CAD (5.5EURO) for 6 beers at 9% alcool (yes, we like them strong)

We can buy until 23h and we find it at every corner store. For strong liquor it it usually until 22h.
>>
>>744299657
> Im actually bi-sexual myself, and i'm in commited relationship with a male. I also like boobs and pussy.

these are the words of a wise man. do you have any type?
also, do you like horror/gore manga? sorry for lots of strange questions, you just seem interesting
>>
>>744299963
Im a bit jelly, the strongest beer that you can buy in supermarket here is 4.4%. We also have a monopoly corporation "alko" that distributes all the more "hard" liquor, (wine, strong beer, whiskey and so forth). Canada has is good. I like Canada. You guys just buy too much into the 3'rd wave feminism witch is sad.
>>
>>744299657
u male of female
if the latter, please oblige to the rules
>>
>>744299963
in Russia you can buy alcoholic drinks from 9am to 22pm, including beer, but you know Russia, there are lots and lots of places, usually small or run by central asians, usually with payment in cash only, that can sell a bottle of vodka and a pack of cigs to a company of 15 year olds at 3am as if it's nothing.
>>
tbh idk how europeans can stand on an intellectual highhorse while they're being invaded by dirty sand niggers, so do you love your muslim overlords?
>>
>>744300349
vinland fag here, went to russia twice and can confirm that, corner stores over there have more vodka in stock that anything else
>>
>>744300272
i know that lots of finns do "vodka tourism" to Estonia, specially the ones living in Helsinki. Linda lines express sells Helsinki-Tallin round-trip tickets for like 25€, wich is not a price at all considering how much you save on alcohol, it's like 3-6 times cheaper and not run by a molopoly
>>
>>744300059
Yeah, i think and i live my life as a bi-sexual. It might be a stange thing but i believe that sexual preference is a spectrum. Gender however is not.

Female, i like female like a overwatch mai. A litlle thiccccc with a smart mind. Also glasses are my thing :3.
As a male i like the "manly" like. Like a man that takes a lead and does not ask too many questions. Check takeo gouda in ore monogatari (i like anime also)

Not too into horror. i like manga and anime in general. I'm pleased that you find me interesting :) Please ask more, im more than willing to answer!
>>
>>744300451
and here it is, the only argument of the retarded american

go be fat somewhere else faggot
>>
File: tumblr_ocwxlizUvF1u7vbh3o2_1280.jpg (237KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocwxlizUvF1u7vbh3o2_1280.jpg
237KB, 1280x1707px
>>744299308
>>
>>744300349
Nice to know
>>744300451
We agree, we are in deep broblems with the immigrands (muslims)
>>744300511
torille
>>744300560
Yes, its because alcohol is so expensive here.
>>
Another Finfag here. Our politics isn't that great either. The current government is full of shit. The previous was full of shit. Actually every freaking government after Mauno Koivisto changed the power structure has been pretty much full of shit. Our eduscation system is probably the best in the world, but it still produces a great total of idiots.

How about Huhtasaari for the presiident lol?
>>
File: Muikea.jpg (770KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Muikea.jpg
770KB, 1920x1080px
>>744299121
As a member of the Finnish Mensa I can tell everyone here that most Finns are annoyingly dumb. I'm sure OP is one of the good guys since he is drunk in the middle of the week. I wish I was.
>>
>>744300695
ap here. Agreed, this is the emotional bullshit that amerfags mostly are.
>>
>>744300511
yes. these corner stores are the peak example of small buisness in Russia.
you can try to choke them with your 150% tax or a list of 1000 restrictions on selling alcohol, but they will not oblige. Truly stubborn, the only warriors of economic freedom. If the revolution ever happens, the angry crowds will be led by the corner shop owners.
>>
>>744296804
vitun apina, jäbä habla savoa kuitenkin
>>
>>744300902
Mensa means really nothing but your ability to solve mathematical equations. Samuli Edelmann is in the Finnish Mensa and he's a fucking moron.
>>
>>744300667
if you ever want to read any horror manga anyway, you absolutely have to start with Junji Itou. Uzumaki and Gyo are pretty long and really absorbing.

> thic c smart girls and "manly" men
w i s e

do you like dystopian books or movies? have you ever been to any other continent?
>>
>>744300943
kek
I remember first time I was worried how I would manage to get alcool by myself because I don't speak russian, only to find most have a FULL GODDAMN WALL OF VODKA even in the smallest shop and I just had to point what I wanted and show rubles!
>>
>>744300874
I agree and will explain more why on my native language (drunk but want to reply)

Tämänhentkinen hallitus on tehnyt paljon, mutta väärin. Olemme samaa mieltä että hallitus on hävinnyt pelin. Harmi että tyhmät huorat ovat jopa meillä tyhmiä... Uskomatonta mitä paskaa suomen televisioonkin valuu tänäpäivänä.. Olen hiukan huolissani. Ei huhtasaarta missään nimessä xD
>>744300902
you are right, we are kinda rude and annoying for we are proud and factual nation. i also agree that even tho we have the if not best, one of the best education systems on the planet, generally finns are pretty dumb. At leat i feel that way.
>>
>>744300696
too thin, but pretty face
some fat on these thighs and it would be 10/10
>>
oulu reporting in
>>
>>744301264
No vittu älä. Joku vitun Putous on tyyliin kansan suosikkisarja. Vitun Helsinki-perheäitisyndrooman ja kukkahattutätien aiheuttama holhousvaltio tämäkin nykyään. Juurikin tuo Jenkeistä levinnyt poliittinen suunta vituttaa tässä kaikista eniten. Urpot pitävät ääntä, eikä kukaan keskustele. Vittu lol.
>>
File: czzsad.jpg (277KB, 1289x660px) Image search: [Google]
czzsad.jpg
277KB, 1289x660px
>>744301027
>I think a hacker learn on their site

cleartimeclock.aqarhellas.com
>>
>>744301080
He's not a member though. I can see everyone who is. But otherwise you are correct.
>>
>>744301231
fact: vodka doesn't have a language. it connects people.
(t. gave up drinking years ago but i still see how vodka culture is very special for some cunts)

did you like our glorious shithole?
>>
>>744301080
this is not true at all.
>>744301027
imaC. Ehkä vähän, opiskelin Kuapijjossa aikoonaa.
>>744301202
There are familiar mangas to me, thanks fot the recommendations!
I find it hard to understand what you mean "dystopian" movies or books. Please elaborate! :)
I have. I have been in many countries due my job as a entrepreneur.
>>
>>744301381
Oh, the Laestadian soon-to-become Orwellian nightmare city of Finland. Holy shit I hate that city.
>>
>>744301626
> dystopian
the opposite of utopia. long story short: everything is bad and everyone suffers. some well-known examples of dystopias are 1984, Brave New World, etc
>>
>>744301444
Internet mahdollistaa platformin, jossa fiksu ei saa ääntään yhtä kuuluville kuin kovaääninen. Yllensä kovaääniset ovat vaan retuja, enemmän tai vähemmän. Elämme surullista aikaa missä on vaikea olla oma itsensä, tai tolkun ihminen.

>>744301611
Agreed to a degree.
>>
>>744297779
>Sorry for being drunk
>Misspelling
>No supporting evidence
>Still somehow better and smarter
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.