[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your worst experiences with women. I'll start. This

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1496583889250.png (681KB, 697x643px) Image search: [Google]
1496583889250.png
681KB, 697x643px
Share your worst experiences with women. I'll start. This happened over the course of yesterday and today.

>be me
>first day of school
>chill, don't have to do anything
>bullshit ends and me and a group of people decide to go out and do something
>theres like 9 of us, i think 5 guys 4 girls
>we pass time looking for something for one of the girls mother
>decide to go to this pizza place, 2 girls go home(+1guy who left earlier)
>we eat and decide we should try out the new electric bikes that you can rent (like in berlin)
>another guy leaves. now its just me, a good friend of mine, another guy and 2 girls
>one of the girls says that she cant go or some shit
>she hugs everybody but me and just laughs nervously
>I'm not dirty, 5'9, overweight but not extremely (not like an amerifag basically)
>that hurt my soul but okay
>we continue to go to the bikes place
>I am the only guy who has an account for the bikes
>basically I rent the bikes to a guy and a girl, bestfriend had a bike and i tried the electric bikes with him earlier
>we go along this river, the weather is shitty though
>it starts to rain
>fuck.jpg
>we go back to the nearest bike station to leave the bikes there and metro back home
>another guy leaves us
>me, bestfriend and girl are in the subway
>its her station
>guess what
>she hugs bestfriend and laughs nervously when it comes to me
>fml

I'll post what happened today in pt2
>>
File: vjBBtROR.jpg (144KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
vjBBtROR.jpg
144KB, 1252x1252px
>>744290073
You sound beta as fuck. Start lifting and stop fucking caring about hugs from some cunt. Get a grip and stop acting like a bitch.
>your problems will be fixed in no time
>well maybe some time depending on how fat you are
>>
lmaooo girls always hug me man sucks for u
>>
Part 2
This happened today, about 4 hours ago

>be me
>first full day of school
>still chill, nothing is really happening
>after school, a bunch of my classmates decides to go out together
>i'm there too
>we go to this cafe place nearby
>go upstairs, more room there (theres prolly 11 of us, half of the class)
>this one girl which had previously thrown a chair onto me sits right next to me
>i make a joke and tell her "this is the type of music i listen to"
>first play death grips, then jake cunt's everyday bro
>almost everybody there gets the meme
>she stands up, grabs her backpack and smacks me in the jaw with it
>there DEFINETELY was something heavy made out of metal there
>one tooth almost falls out, gums bleed
>she then claims i called her a bitch
>she is out of her fucking mind, i barely said a word to her
>sits on another chair, which was taken by friend who was ordering at the time
>when he comes back she says "I cant sit here"
>fucks off to the corner of the cafe place
>leaves

I'm not going to shoot up the school (Although I should, most of the teachers there are cunts.

Anything you reccomend I should do to the girl in pt2? Not kill her or rape her because 1 - if i kill her i'll become a total outcast (jailtime for killing somebody is extremely short here so no probs in that regard) and 2 - i'd be scared to do that, bitch probably has aids.
>>
>>744290649
I think it's rather something to do with me. I've seen them hug other, fatter, worse smelling people.
>>
File: 1492480114396.jpg (57KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1492480114396.jpg
57KB, 500x333px
Yea....I remember being back in school.

You are kinda the guy that just tags along with the others. They might ask you to throw in money or help buy shit, but thats it.

Just ditch these people, go find your own kind.

Also, I love how you guys make these threads and fail to post a picture of your face.

You try to come up with all these excuses yet are prolly just unattractive.

Which doesnt bode well for you in highschool.

Because looks are all that matters right now to girls, no amount of interest or personality means a fucking thing to girls right now if you arent handsome and or " cuuuuute "

Sorry pal. Been there, done that.

You are just going to have to get laid later on in life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.