[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-wife left for a biker, after months of denying affair. Biker

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Ex-wife left for a biker, after months of denying affair.
Biker and his gang harrass you for 2 years.
You find a sweet young girl that wants a traditional told.
Ex shows up fresh from the ER with black eyes a really fucked up nose and multiple lacerations on her face, including liquid stitches fuckedupfaceforever.jpg
She's crying and sobbing.
Biker beat her with a whiskey bottle
She has nowhere to go.
Tell her to leave she goes psycho
Call police
They haul her away
New gf comforts you with to completion blowjob.

Rate my day /b/.

Karma's a bitch ain't it?
>>
You still got cucked by a biker regardless.
>>
That's bullshit. A cuck allows his woman to fuck others. A cheating woman doesn't make you a cuck. Staying with her does.
>>
>>744282918
>literally trades a cheating bad-boy loving tramp for the younger, fresher, newer model
Where in this scenario is he getting cucked?
>>
>>744282918
If true, then anon actually told a pretty epic story. You're the loser shouting "cuck" at everyone living a more exciting life than you.
>>
>>744281868
> call police
> they haul her away
Fake and Gay
>>
>>744282918
t. miserable neckbeard
>>
File: 1474712520907.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474712520907.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>744282918
Fucking PUA bloggers.
>>
>>744281868
I'll take shit that didn't happen for 1000

Work on your writing
>>
Picture of both to compare please
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.