[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice /b/ >After a first date which I think it went

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1492578592322.png (473KB, 805x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492578592322.png
473KB, 805x960px
Need advice /b/

>After a first date which I think it went well, how bad is to wait 12+ hours without writing first?
>I wrote her a moment ago, asked how is her day just to initiate conversation and she replied 1 hour later "Fine, too tired! :)"

Nothing more. I have a bad feeling out of this, should I ask her if something happens? I had similar experiences with this, keep thinking it was great and the girl didnt want anything with me.
I dont know what to do, and keep waiting for an answer is really horrible
>>
Sounds like she just has a shitty vocabulary. Don't pry and you should be fine; but for the love of god appear like you're interested.
>>
>>744278742
I iniciated this last conversation, replied her and she usually answers back. Today she didnt.

Should I ask her whats the matter? Or if she didnt like me or wasnt what she expected?
>>
Girls are attracted to confidence
>>
Ghost that bitch! She will learn to text a MAN back!
>>
>>744278860
She's testing you to see if you are needy, so far it sounds like you need her validation. The only way to win as the dominant in a relationship is one needs the other one. Be nice, say hi but don't you fucking act like a little needy faggot that needs her validation be a man, show her you are a man and don't need her validation.
>>
>>744278860
dont say another word
You are now being tested for being posessive
>>
>>744278631
she probably isn't really interested in you OP. In fact this sounds kind of familiar. Most likely she's waiting for you to "make on offer" It could be money or your soul basically. She's probably really attractive right? just move on.
>>
>>744278631

You're out OP. You should just take the initiative and tell her that she's an ugly bitch with a shitty personality and you were never attracted to her anyway. That's the obvious route to take.
>>
>>744278631

sauce on that pic
>>
>>744279660
Also, jk. Next time you text her don't do it as a conversation starter, actually have something to talk about
>>
>>744278631
Wait until she writes to you first.

If she does then she's interested in you.
If she doesn't then she wouldn't be interested even if you would have written first.
>>
>>744278631
>1 hour later "Fine, too tired! :)"
no a bad response
respond like this no more no less and no emoji
>"Had a great time with you the other night, I hope we can do it again soon!"
>>
>>744278631
name?
>>
>>744279913
this. don't be retarded op
>>
OP once again

asked if she wanted to talk for a bit (like usual, its the typical between us, after lunch or dinner)

>"hehe sorry but Im a little busy right now, better talk later?"
>-of course! you tell me :)
>"fine! :)"

doesnt seem that bad isnt it? maybe Im overthinking too much
>>
>>744278631
Your insecurities are fucking your life up right?
>>
>>744280099
Fucking idiot, you just made her validate you, you might as well consider suicide. You done and fucked up. You should have listened to me. >>744279913
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.