[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>744270663 Blacks and mexicans are more obese. And no,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

>>744270663
Blacks and mexicans are more obese.

And no, remember US in the 50's and before? all thin you retarded faggot.
>>
File: 1496655073742.jpg (49KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496655073742.jpg
49KB, 540x700px
>>744270663
post that webm of you dabbing
i still want to suck those nipples anon, post moar pics of them
>>
>>744270879
Enjoy
>>
>>744270927
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5wtKsD_cl4
is this you anon
>>
>>744270663
b8
>>
File: 1498610113111.jpg (26KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498610113111.jpg
26KB, 457x480px
>>744270663
>a bit chubby
>>
>>744270663
Are people still blaming genetics for being fat assholes who cant stop eating?
Next it will be depression or some shit
>>
>>744270663
Because white countries are wealthy.
>>
well black people are predisposed to being niggas so who care after that
>>
>>744270663
>>744273747

Genetics don't help, since Europids are one of the few ethnic groups that have evolved to store additional fatty cells for harsh winters. But the big problem is 2 things: Food quality, and impulse control. Our food is comically unhealthy, and our impulse control has been stunted by a lifetime's worth of easily available sugars and simple carbohydrates without the proper balance of red meats, fish, and lots of vegetables and a few fruits every now and then.

t. Bartender who gets his calories from whiskey like his Scottish ancestors would've wanted
>>
>>744273870
You think it's okay for you to say Nigger, boy? We Africans are superior to the White Boi in every way. We have more melanin, stronger sperm and more IQ. Blacks just have more Soul in general, probably on account of White Bois being a mistake in Gods creation. We are the true Israelites, while White Bois are the children of Cain. You'd think you'd learn your place, Boi.

And yes, if you ever manage to get a wife, you will have to accept that she fucks Real Black Males rather than puny half girl White Bois.
>>
>>744273843
Wealth is negatively correlated with weight anon.
>>
>>744273870

Blacks are predisposed to smaller fat deposits, placed primarily in the buttocks for water retention during drought, since they never had to weather generations of harsh winters. It's also why they tend to have lower IQs; life in saharan Africa wasn't about delayed gratification like sub-Tundra regions, so intelligence wasn't a selected trait in the natural evolutionary tree of African phenotypes.
>>
>>744274108
Say that to Africa.
>>
>>744270663
You should stop drinking soda/pop and only drink plain water to reduce the belly fat.
>>
Use meth you'll lose 100 pounds in 3 months
>>
>>744274762
you may end up dead to.
>>
>>744274435
Africa is a shithole where you need to be circumcised to avoid STDS and will die drinking water. What happens ther and in any non savage country have nothing to do with each other.
>>
Guys, do chicks mind guys having stretch marks on their buttocks? i'm pretty skinny and i'm almost underweight yet i have some but only on my ass is this normal?
>>
>>744270663
IS IT GENETICS TO STUFF MY FUCKING FACE WITH SUGARY SNACKS AND RED MEAT ALL DAY EVERYDAY???? JUST ASKING CAUSE IM A BIT CHUBBY. AM I PREDISPOSED TO BEING A FAT PIECE OF SHIT????????
>>
>>744270663
>Predisposed
Yeah
>Fatty parents feed you shitty food as a kid
>Grow up and never learn better eating habits
>>
>>744271821
wtf is this shit?
>>
File: Medieval_Morons.jpg (13KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Medieval_Morons.jpg
13KB, 280x280px
>>744270663
>roman empire collapses
>1000y dark age
>everybody starves in a mad max postapocalyptic wasteland for a fucking millennium
>painstakingly reinvent civilization
>conquer new world
>maize, you say?
>create greatest calorie-producing machine in the history of mankind
>so much food even the serfs are fat
>noblewomen starve themselves for no reason
>mfw
>>
>>744270752
Trump is the fattest president since taft
>>
>>744273747
Obesity and depression have both been proven to be related to genetics. Just like your retardation. You are retarded so I can assume so where your parents.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.