[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about buying a raw chicken, and fucking the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: chicken.jpg (66KB, 626x800px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
66KB, 626x800px
I'm thinking about buying a raw chicken, and fucking the dead meat pussy hard. Cumming in it multiple times, and then serve it to a female friend of mine.
>>
http://www.gaytube.com/media/89177/guy_masturbates_with_a_raw_chicken/

like in this vid
>>
>>744160760
That can't be healthy
>>
>>744160805
i'm just marinating the chicken
>>
>>744160805
I meant for your cock.
>>
>>744160912I'm thinking its almost like a raw human pussy, what could go wrong?
>>
>>744160760
go ahead no ones stopping you. just dont be surprised if she finds out and you get arrested
>>
>>744160954
Chicken is full of bacteria that is harmful to the human body.
I for one wouldn't put my dick in it.
Plus with supermarket chickens they often don't scoop out the insides properly, so you could end up stabbing yourself in the dick with a bone.
>>
>>744161003
how does she know, it's just extra salty
>>
>>744161042
https://www.heavy-r.com/video/141752/Pork_Meat_Fucking/

i can just fuck pork, like in this vid then?
>>
>>744161234
I wasn't really suggesting fucking any raw meat.
>>
File: IMG_0349.jpg (62KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.jpg
62KB, 500x376px
Ever hear of salmonella?
Your dick will probably rot off
>>
>>744161305
can't be worse that fucking a slut from the club
>>
So you risk getting salmonella in your system just so that she can digest some tablespoon of protein that's burned to a crisp?
>>
>>744161504
it's more that i have fucked the crap out of the chicken
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.