[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b Life complaint and advice thread >be me, 29, successful

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 31

File: Screenshot_2017-03-22-07-01-26.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-22-07-01-26.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Hey /b
Life complaint and advice thread

>be me, 29, successful financially and extremely lucky most of my life
In the last year
>my exgf stops having sex w/ me because we always argue because she's 26 and has never workeda single job. I pay all her bills but she buys and prepares our food. I know I can find a better deal so I say we're done
>since she lived here over 90 days I have to evict her. It requires a paper from clerk of courts choosing $400 and she won't willingly leave
>it's been nearly a year and she's still cock blocking me when I bring women over and they're obviously uncomfortable.
>my best friend for over 14 years decides to sucker punch me over an imaginary elbow during a game of basketball.
>after the punch he ground n pounded me till I got a concussion
>worst part I had loaned him $300 and a 360 which he didn't give back

>I have purchased 2 vehicles in my adult life. Both times my stepfather offered to buy them then let me pay him back. Which I did both times in a more than timely manner.
>Newest vehicle was repoed a few nights ago due to a title loan not being paid on.
>they were looking for my other vehicle as well but couldn't find it
>my parents got loans on both vehicles and didn't pay them.

All the closest people in my life have proven to be fucking complete shit. My parents even try to guilt trip me about how much money I've had as if they're entitled to take loans on my vehicles.

Anyone else got anything to bitch about? I'd much rather talk about your problems because mine are hard to fix. So I'm sitting here drinking, being pissed off.

Bumping with tits
>>
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-22-06-57-58.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-22-06-57-58.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-22-06-58-01.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-22-06-58-01.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
I know someone on /b has some sexy pictures and wants to bitch about something.

>come on guys
>>
>>744120372
Can you simply move to a new apartment?
>>
>>744120887
I really like my apartment now man. I've got a sweet view, it's above a tattoo shop some of my buddies work at, and it's super cheap for what it is.

I've just stated farting and picking my nose and constantly trying to fuck her so she'll just be uncomfortable and leave but she just keeps living here and making me food and fighting with me.

I've been the worst roommate possible other than paying all the bills. She won't leave.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-08-15-53-17.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-08-15-53-17.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-08-15-44-53.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-08-15-44-53.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-08-15-41-38.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-08-15-41-38.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
Oh SWEET that's that Fatsloth bitch, I've never seen her Snapchat content. A+, btard.
>>
>requires a paper from the clerk of courts *costing not choosing $400
>>
>>744121526
I think it's phatsloth actually. I got her from another thread. Velmachan too.
>>
got pics of the bitch, OP?
>>
>>744121526
You know you're on the Internet too much when you can name the camwhores by name
>>
>>744121145
Easiest answer is to literally stop paying the bills and move. It sucks that you aren't in that spot, but it's a million times better then paying for her freeloading ass. You want an answer to your problem, and this one solves it. Go do it faggot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-04-22-33-13.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-04-22-33-13.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>744121780
This is the only one of her worth posting.

She's like a 6.5-7/10 for my area but a total cunt because she's been spoiled her whole life.
>>
Keep things in perspective. Despite your problems you've gotten things in life that others wish for.
>be me, 27, financially unsuccessful and not lucky most of my life
>went to college but didn't have the passion or drive for any lucrative major
>graduated and had to move back in with parents
>fell for the trades meme and have spent the last 3 years bouncing around low-paying jobs in an attempt to get an actually decent career
>finally get into a great union where people make a fuckton of money, get rare qualifications, and get a big chunk of the year off if they want
>am forced out of tolerable non-union job due to union training scheduling forcing me to miss a bunch of days
>union has no work for me because it's the slow season in this area and I'm too new to be assigned travel jobs
>sitting here unemployed at parents house, paying bills, unemployment insurance about to be cut off
>5'3" manlet, no gf, haven't gotten laid in years
>can't get a temp job because of weekly union classes, no employer is going to hire someone they know is gonna leave
>can't get fucked up to kill time because there's lots of drug testing and I could get called at any time for an emergency maintenance job, and I'm not allowed to turn down work during this initial period
>just gotta fucking wait
>>
>>744122030
I've thought about it a lot but I'd pony up and buy the fucking paper before I move out of here man. I'm talking premo spot for the social life day and night, old time construction so shits all intricate and detailed, the land lord is awesome I love him, there's so much going on for this spot I can't leave.

I was hoping she'd just eventually be a normal god damn women and fuckibg leave! I've fucked other girls in the bed she sleeps in and told her about it. I have video surveillance so she could even make sure I'm not lying. She's just a literal psycho who enjoys pissibg me off and seeing me mad and I'm pretty sure she wants to get me for hitting her or something. That's why I put up the cameras so I always have an alibi.
>>
>>744122051
damn, she looks hot
I'm sorry about your troubles, wishing you the best with this shit, take a shot for us
>>
>>744121145
Does she fucking pay her part of the bills or do you?
>>
>>744122051
More
>>
Christ op just fucking move
>>
Alright then, time to pop my greentext cherry.

>be me, 17
>youngest person to attend media trade school
>me, an autistic nonconfrontationalist gets sucker punched in the face
>didnt even get into a fight, get expelled
>dad was paying for everything, incl luxury apartment in really expensive city
>"i'm not going to waste my time, i'm enrolling in normal school next semester"
>never get around to it, live that way for 2yrs
>stagnate due to severe depression & masturbation addiction
>since last november ive lost almost 100lbs and seriously curbed my wanking
>broke up with bipolar gf 3 months ago. she got off meds and was an intolerable asshole to me
>consistently lie about savvy, cool shit I do for money to supplement myself
>really just eating rice beans and chicken and stretching/saving my money really fucking well
>completely superficial human being that can talk into and out of anything provided theres an incentive
>masturbating daily for 11 years has rewired the reward center in my brain to a point i cant read a book unless i'm feeling good and can't pick up a task/hobby unless theres some kind of immediate or quick progress made
>moved out of apartment to save more money
>dad straight up gave me his house and all i have to do is ask for money for food/bills
>hate asking for money but have $2.13 in my bank account and feel pathetic every day I wake up
>incapable of killing myself
>I know i'm more than capable at excelling at literally anything i apply myself to
>except going to a psychiatrist and getting on a tricyclic antidepressant so i can stop being a stupid fucking hypochondriac and blaming vitamin deficiencies for my issues
>I think I hate myself
>I'm living in a place I vowed to never return to and I see my life as an utter and complete failure at this point.
>about to turn 21, most of family is under the impression I've got a flashy job I work remotely that I can't talk about.
>no friends/way out except lying my way to the truth
cont
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-22-07-05-37.png (992KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-22-07-05-37.png
992KB, 1080x1920px
>>744122152
Damn /bro
I'm cheering for you from the side lines. Keep it up, it all pays off eventually even if some people get it quicker. Life's got a lot of luck to go around.

The best thing I can advise is to be on a constant state of production. Even if you think it's shit just draw stupid pictures and try not to judge. Get good at drawing in your off time. Maybe learn a new language or skill.

What union were you trying to get into? I actually plan to go into electric work. That seems to be a decent job and it's just interesting in general.

I said I was lucky at the beginning but the most lucky thing I've been blessed with is a sense of optimism. Try to keep a positive look out as much as possible. It's got me through a lot of hardships.

I'd recommend trying to run, working out (but don't get weights unless you want to), learning to draw or play an instrument, and learning a language. Like seriously it's hard shit. It's easy to write bit takes a lot of focus so it'll help distract from the shit life throws at you.

Again hope life turns around man! I'm wishing for ya!
>>
>>744122523
Yea I pay everything but she gets a food card because she's a scam artist who doesn't work. She buys us food and makes everything. Sometimes she'll clean or do laundry but it's usually me too.
>>
>>744121526
Anywhere I could find some galleries/videos?
>>
>>744122602
No more of her because townies in my area frequent this place and we're out all the time. I'd be pissed if some local got a hold of it and busted his phone out at the bar or something lol
>>
>21
>Dropped out at 16 to start my own company
>It failed after a year but I made a decent amount of money
>Been living a fairly mediocre life ever since
>Currently working as a programmer on a fairly popular indie game
>Getting severely underpaid but happy because my job is stable
>I've never had a girlfriend in my life
>I've only ever gone on one date with a girl in my life
>I've never kissed or held hands with a girl
>Barely interact with people outside of close friends and the people I work with
>Literally work from home so I don't even actually interact with them
>The only time I leave the house is to go on work trips
>I've gotten to travel a ton in the last two years and went to E3 a year ago
>Lived abroad for 3 months this year and had to come back because I couldn't get a visa
>I can't afford to live anywhere but in the middle of bumfuck nowhere USA
>Think I might be a manic depressive because I go up and down emotionally 24/7

I have no idea what to do with myself honestly. My life is pretty mediocre but I've gotten to do some cool shit the last few years. I really don't have anything to show for it though which sucks.

I've honestly thought about quitting my job and getting my GED so I can join the military. I don't even really have an interest in the armed forces though and I would never want to be on the front lines. Though I feel like I'd have a better shot at having a real career in a couple of years if I did it and I'd love to actually stand for something.
>>
>>744123352
Good God dude just leave.
>>
>>744122602
Just cover her face
>>
>>744123171

Where, realistically. Fuck.

>trying to stabilize myself right now by nofap, not working too hot as I am very depressed.
>I was out looking for jobs every day until my sleep became "flipped" and now I'm sleeping my daylight away for 14hrs/day
>I want a job so bad, because with how I live when people aren't around even a little money can become a lot

to add into the picking up skills/reward center shit

>my passion is musical
>cant read music to save my stupid life
>download apps/network & develop relationships with music students
>good thing going here, put myself into a little debt & buy a fucking nice piano controller & software
>paying it off with relative easyness

>cba to study or set lessons up with any of them, even though they offered for free.
>spend all day scrolling insta/twitter/job websites/online shopping

a few months ago i had a great to do list that would give you XP for completing things daily, and its the reason i brush my teeth constantly but since moving I have let go of it.

>also severe allergies preventing me from getting a good night's sleep
>i think not breathing right at night or during my awake time is affecting depression and making it way worse
>want to buy this air filter called Molekule because it advertises alleviating this symptom, and i have tried seemingly everything but air quality.
>always feel better when I clean carpets etc
>cant clean them because if i breathe the crap in i will puff the fuck up and get within an inch of my life
>usually okay without meds, just discomfort and don't ever breathe as easily/fully as I feel I should be

i just realize dthis is very nonlinear, sorry.

I'm focusing on my sleep and diet/exercise right now. The moment I have an opportunity to see a doctor for meds I am going to need support from my family to pull through and be consistent. I am also the person who thrives under conditions which are routine but leave room for challenge and new stuff, but it's easy to fall out it.

cont
>>
>>744123816
Man it's just not worth the extra cash every month. I pay $300 for a 2 br apartment with a lot of space. My land lord is awesome. I love the spot in town and it's right near the city park and the main strip of popular bars in my town.

I LUCKED the fuck out getting this place man. I'm not leaving it because some bitch ram me out of town.
>>
>>744123570
Cover her face dude
>>
>>744124043
Isn't there a way to kick her out?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-22-06-55-15.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-22-06-55-15.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>744124130
Gotta evict her through the courts. To die that I need to serve her a notarized eviction notice. To get that I need to pay the clerk of courts $400. Which is nuts to me.
>>
>>744123985

Yeah, so like if I come home 5 minutes late and sleep 5 mins late, I won't wake up as refreshed(?) and that affects the wohle next day.

Then it spirals/snowballs out of control and the first thing to go is my sleeping pattern and i get thrown off the wagon and can spiral into depression really easy. Exercising and eating at the same time every day helps but those things can get thrown off too.

At this point I'm desperately clinging to the fantasy of being a good enough musician to get into the royal institute here. It might take me a year tops practicing at the rate I wish to be. The matter is actually doing it.

Have any of you struggled with any similar problems? I generally find it hard to think/concentrate/motivate myself and have been mindfucked for 3 years. I could use some help or advice. or not, I'm goign to do things on my own either way but some direction might help.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-22-06-55-08.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-22-06-55-08.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>744123985
Mate, have you had an MRI? Family member just had one and is being issued a surgery to create another sinus. They're missing one above their left eye. This will apparently fix breathing problems and quality of life in general.
>>
>>744122051
Tits?
>>
>>744124297
Goog god dude you kinda fucked yourself there.
>>
>>744124297
Look at it this way OP. How long has she been there, costing you more than $400 over the total time?

If she's costed you more than 400 over hassles, which she most likely has, you need to go pay the clerk, otherwise, every dollar more she costs you is a dollar you wouldn't have paid before if you had paid the clerk from the beginning. Go pay the $400 and save yourself all of this trouble.

Or stop complaining on an anonymous board and buckle the fuck down on being an adult.
>>
>>744124433

I went to doctors for a whole year almost constantly. My sinuses are 100% OK and the only issue I have is a post nasal drip. As a kid I had polyps I think but last visit to doc said I was golden and just have allergies.

I'm literally always sniffling though and I'm pretty sure I should be constantly on nasal sprays or something but that has proven to be an awful way to live for me. I'm fine breathing when I go outside, just never at home.
>>
>>744120372
Take out a fucking credit union loan to get a car title in your name, rather than fucking around with family loans. Keep paying rent and remove everything of value from the house and stick it in storage so she can't use it or trash it. Document the condition of the house so you don't have to lose your deposit. Document the verbal abuse and get a restraining order, which will allow early eviction. Make sure you change your passwords and check your credit so she doesn't commit fraud with your identity. Stop trying to sexually harass her to get her to leave because it may be constructive eviction and she can sue you.
>>
>>744120372

You would rather live with this cunt than pay $400?

You deserve your retarded choices
>>
>>744120372
Dude. You're way way way too trusting.

If you loan money, don't expect to get it back.
If you pay someones way, they won't let you stop without a fight
If you get anything, make sure it's 100% yours. That title should've been in your name.
Everything you've owned is fucked. Tell your landlord to cut the lease short and move out. Your mistake was not covering your ass since day 1.
>>
>>744121145
I'd have to agree with the first response if she refuses to pay or work/pay. Get rid of that leech.

Been with a gf of 29 now for 4 years (I'm 23) I pay my half or rent plus electric, water, groceries, and internet. Done this while on no job 3 months at a time (desperately searching though b/c I cannot not work).

She has no excuse, I payed for everything for 3 months while my gf had no job and barely looked with a bachelors. Fuck that cunt, sorry if that may sound mean b/c you are emotionally invested but that would be her obj, run now. Not later.
>>
>>744120372
Why did you best friend give you a fucking concussion?
>>
>>744123213
Thanks, and yeah I'm trying to keep myself busy with creative things, mostly writing and making music. Too much computer time since I stopped working but I'm getting to the point where I'm bored with the internet, so that's good. Also trying to build some muscle, arms are super sore as I type this.

I'm with the Boilermakers union now. Confined spaces, heights, grinding, welding, cleaning industrial filth, rigging, torch stuff. They're gonna give the newbies the worst jobs no doubt but I'm still pumped. Good luck with the electrician thing, you'll always ALWAYS be in demand. Definitely a better situation than most of the other trades.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-27-12-44-04.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-27-12-44-04.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>744123171
Dude trust me you've got this! I know it and I don't even need to see you in person.

Just knowing that you have budgeting skills down and know how to stretch your money shows you have self discipline.

You just need to try to spread that elsewhere in your life. Self discipline sounds like some monk ass, comic book shit but I swear to god there's absolutely no better skill to have and you got it!

From there the possibility of growth is unending. Try not to get down on yourself. Everyone goes through struggles and you're no different.

Just remember you've already got the start of what most people never have. Now you gotta harness it and sharpen it. Let it be your driving force.

You want all the will power, all the self discipline. You're gonna fail, but keep trying. I know you got it big dawg. No doubt.
>>
>>744122152
Do anything you can on the side is all I can say, used to work house jobs all day and night outta college paying for my dad's hospital bills before I even turned 17
>>
>>744124632
That sucks man,

I have dust allergies that caused me to constantly rub at my nose as a kid.

Long story short, destroyed the cartilage in my nose. All of my family have distinct sharp noses and mine is round and bulbous on the end.

Might have to start checking what types of fabric softners, shampoos, conditioners, cleaning products etc, that are at home and not outside.

Best of Luck Man.
>>
>>744125153
Thats what im thinking?!?!? Get that guy an assault charge for being a cunt?? Dont be a pussy about it (snitches get stitches or some gay shit)
>>
>>744123575
should've invested that money in snapchat and ethereum then as soon as the stock starts declining then sell your share.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-27-12-48-39.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-27-12-48-39.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>744124629
Yea I guess I realize this is the only answer for that particular problem. I've really been trying not to because I'd leave in that situation! Like idk wtf is wrong with her? Can anyone here honestly say they'd keep living and occasionally banging their ex who brings people over to fuck in front of you? Like that's just un fucking measurable levels of disrespect. I could never imagine doing that in my most desperate of states.
>>
>>744125572
Shit when I was 16 bitcoins were cheap and being given away by /b/ros on the regular. I regret not getting into it then, but at the same time, crypto currency seems like a huge gamble. So do big tech companies that don't have obvious ways to monetize.

That said, I still have a bit of money saved up, but I'm too scared to do anything with it.
>>
>>744125771
snapchat is worth shitloads now man
>>
>>744125771
you should invest in Tesla though. It's growing extremely quickly and several investors have said that it's an extremely smart choice.
>>
>>744120372
I'm also 29 and was recently in a strikingly similar position.y advice and how I got out of it was to move to a big city in Cali, fewer sad desperate people out here since the government takes care of em. You'll find better people out here too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-27-12-48-26.png (1019KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-27-12-48-26.png
1019KB, 1080x1920px
>>744125034
I've definitely been that way my whole life man. I genuinely believe people are good over all and for the most part it's worked out unbelievably great in my life. I've met awesome people through charity and I've gained financial opportunities through activism. But apparently the people who are close enough to be my closest individuals know it well enough to take advantage of it. Idk its never strangers. I never get screwed over by people who aren't close and important to me.

It's a terrible realization I promise.
>>
>>744125845
Much to my surprise. I didn't see how they could monetize Snapchat.. then they pulled in all those huge brand deals via stories. Mind blown.

>>744125964
Considering it's doubled in value in the last year.. yeah I could see that being a sound investment. Dunno though, I've never been into the stock market at all. Which is ironic, because I've worked on a few projects related to analyzing market trends.
>>
>>744125153
He said I elbowed him hard enough to nearly knock him out which I didn't. You'd feel if you hit someone that hard. He was also pissed before the game because his gf. He snapped his phone in half between one game. Then he felt like I attacked him and sucker punched me.

After everything I assumed 14 yeasts would be long enough that he'd be a friend enough to pay me back and give me my stuff. I was wrong.
>>
>>744126326
Get into it man. You could be rich.
>>
>>744122051
Damn op give us more of your ex psycho bitch
>>
>>744125401

Oh, I will be. I think a lot of the problem comes down to me being too lazy to do it. Vicious cycle, you know?

I'll live. Thanks for your concern. The important part for me was getting it all out. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>744125481
I don't call the police man. It's more of a political thing than a snitches=bitches thing. I say fuck the police and I'm a man of my word. I take care of shit when it's important and drop it when it's not.

It sounds gay as fuck but even after the ass beating I couldn't be mad at my childhood buddy. I learned something from it though, it hurt. But I'm stronger now and have no intentions on actually trusting anyone enough to be a "best friend" no matter who they are. This dude I really thought was on the up n up and I was wrong. Don't plan on being wrong like that again lol
>>
>>744120372
Hey OP, can you fake move? Like draw up a fake early lease termination document, pack your shit, and tell her she needs to be out too by Oct 1 or something?
Even get a uhaul and park it around the corner if you have to
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-14-07-06-18.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-14-07-06-18.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>744120372
>Hey /b
>Life complaint and advice thread
>
>>be me, 29, successful financially and extremely lucky most of my life
>In the last year
>>my exgf stops having sex w/ me because we always argue because she's 26 and has never workeda single job. I pay all her bills but she buys and prepares our food. I know I can find a better deal so I say we're done
>>since she lived here over 90 days I have to evict her. It requires a paper from clerk of courts choosing $400 and she won't willingly leave
>>it's been nearly a year and she's still cock blocking me when I bring women over and they're obviously uncomfortable.
>>my best friend for over 14 years decides to sucker punch me over an imaginary elbow during a game of basketball.
>>after the punch he ground n pounded me till I got a concussion
>>worst part I had loaned him $300 and a 360 which he didn't give back
>
>>I have purchased 2 vehicles in my adult life. Both times my stepfather offered to buy them then let me pay him back. Which I did both times in a more than timely manner.
>>Newest vehicle was repoed a few nights ago due to a title loan not being paid on.
>>they were looking for my other vehicle as well but couldn't find it
>>my parents got loans on both vehicles and didn't pay them.
>
>All the closest people in my life have proven to be fucking complete shit. My parents even try to guilt trip me about how much money I've had as if they're entitled to take loans on my vehicles.
>
>Anyone else got anything to bitch about? I'd much rather talk about your problems because mine are hard to fix. So I'm sitting here drinking, being pissed off.
>
>Bumping with tits
>>744120372
I really like a girl but i dont think she likes me back, she sais she isnt interstes in anyone she meet. I think im going to confess anyways and get rejected for the keks but its shit.
>>
>>744127083
I've thought and thought about doing this exact shit but I'd have to make my land lord evict her then and it'd cost him the $400 because she wouldn't leave just because I left. She knows she's entitled to the address as long as 90 days after an eviction. Laws are stupid in my state. I've looked into it a ton.
>>
>>744120372
>>744124297
>notarized eviction notice
What state do you live in? I'm fairly sure it doesn't need to be notarized in mine.
>>
>>744127202
Dude go for it. There's literally unlimited desperate women in America at least. You might need to jump on some grenades but just go for it. Build up that confidence. Work out. Get smart. Try to think with video game logic. Gotta grind out all this stupid menial shit to get to the end game content. Hopefully by endgame you just really don't care what that girl thinks. Don't get discouraged man, everything is practice for the next time. Embarrassment is only in your head. Just own it and laugh with people. Don't let em get to you.
>>
>>744127464
New Hampshire, it's a money scheme basically. Land lords in my area were evicting a lot of druggies so the politicians figured they'd make a couple bucks off them needing junkies out of their rentals.
>>
>>744126038
I spent a month in Cali and met nothing but assholes in LA, Frisco, Stockton, Santa Cruz. Only cool people my whole trip were in Merced and San Loius Obispo. I don't plan on going back to cali because everyone was pretentious as fuck.

I definitely get what you're saying about a big city though. I've planned on moving to Chicago a ton but my situation where in at is a financial gold mine so I don't wanna leave.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-14-07-07-01.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-14-07-07-01.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Autistic Trap Walking.jpg (65KB, 441x569px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Trap Walking.jpg
65KB, 441x569px
https://youtu.be/eWg9cNRVxig
Fuck it just bounce walk away from it all
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-22-07-07-26.png (754KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-22-07-07-26.png
754KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-22-07-07-17.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-22-07-07-17.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>744120372
Oh wow. Im sorry it all ha[pened to you. People are shit. You need to plan ur revenge lever manipulation on every one of them. If i were you, i'd beat tje shit out of every one of them.
>>
>>744127202
It doesn't matter if she likes you back or not anon. Just go for it. Try not to worry about looking weird or how you feel or anything. You're body and shit just changes as you socialize. Just get out there and get experience you're uncomfortable in. If you don't land the catch you're wanting you'll land a catch you're at least satisfied with.
>>
>>744125771
I invested $500 into roblox and paid people to make me some games and make R$1m+ ($3,500 USD) a week from them now. I literally have other people make me dogshit clickbait games and make bank while doing nothing but smoking phat blunts all day
>>
>>744128875
I don't do revenge like I don't do cops /brother.

If someone wants to buy their way out of my life it sucks but it was me who gave them that opportunity. I know I'm destined for beyond mediocre things. I've put in a lot of work, a lot of time, and spent a lot of nights really hoping shit comes together and it has multiple times.

If people don't wanna come along for the ride when I choose to bring them then I'll let them go.

I've never once, not even kind of, even a little bit needed help from anyone other than myself. And the occasional anonymous messaging board. But they're losing out not me so I just try to understand and move on.
>>
>>744121145

are you literally retarded.

>move router to secure location
>change wifi password
>cancel your cable
>shut off your boiler

You'll have to shower cold, but with this combo she'll be gone in less than a week.
>>
>>744127652
Thanks dude im in a point i dont really care anymore so im just going to try, i already know she is going to reject me so i dont really lose anything. I have a job, a new car, im in med school, i wont say im good looking average at most (trying to get some gains right now) but womens doenst seem to get intersted in me for some reason. Im very social and i dont act like and autist.
>>
>>744122030
Look, she doesn't care what girls you fuck. You're basically allowing that bitch comfort when she denied you some. Come on man, just leave, it's the only option.
>>
>>744129325
This would work but we don't have internet. We both have unlimited cell plans and I hotspot off my phone for my stuff already.

As for the water heater. I shower every day because I work. She never does anything so she showers maybe once a week because dry shampoo keeps her looking fresh and no moving keeps her smelling normal.
>>
>>744129642
>>744129642

So were you lying when you said you pay all her bills or is she actually paying her own phone bill...

If she's on your plan drop her off the face of the earth.
>>
>>744129539
It's hard man but really try to get that shit out of your head that she's gonna deny you. Believe that she's gotta want you and just be a mild asshole. Like not enough that your pisding her off or coming off as a douche just let her know you think she's not up to your standards. Turn the tables type shit. So when she is thinking, "who's this nigger think he is? I'm hot, I'll show him" then you can capitalize on it. Once she starts strutting her shit start layibg little compliments. She might have some bomb titties, just tell her how nice that sort looks on her then stop paying attention again. She's gonna want it back even if your ugly because most females are narcissistic as possible. Just know the game then don't play it, let them play it and try your best to know where you're supposed to be in their game and what they're expecting you to say.

It's like manipulating the manipulator lol. It takes a lot of practice but it's cool once you get it down.
>>
>>744130228
Yea I guess I lied there. Her mom actually pays her phone bill. I just catch the house related bills. Rent, electric, water, gas, and provide her rides most places.
>>
>>744129642
You're not going to do anything about it because you're a weak willed faggot. She's going to continue to run you over because she knows this too. You're not going to ever make her leave and she's going to start getting bolder and bolder every day VERY soon. I give it a whole month before you start smelling BBC friction on the regular and she'll end up moving in Jamal to start torturing you too. Get used to it you spineless doormat.
>>
>>744130253
Thats the problem the reason why i like her its because she isnt one of those atention seeking bitches, if i start saying stuff like those im pretty damn sure she will tell me to fuck off, or maybe im just too beta to even try but the chances or screwing everything are high doing something lije that.
>>
>>744130516
I actually not only got surveillance cameras because I thought she was gonna pull false rape/abuse charges but also so she can't cheat in the home I'm paying for. I won't talk about it online but I have legal leverage I would resort to cop calling about if she were cheating in my home. Like I said earlier though I don't fuck with law enforcement in 99.9% of scenarios so unless she tries that then she can keep getting a free place with a huge asshole for a roommate. She knows that too. So I really doubt she tries it at home. I'm exceedingly content with the fact I can hold it over her head.

It's part of the reason I flaunt having forks over in front of her so much. Good idea though anon
>>
>>744130421

ok so that clears that up. I assume you're no longer giving her rides anywhere, and if you still are then you are practically beyond redemption.

Here is the next list of suggestions:
>Look into cell phone jammers.
>Cut off the electricity temporarily. This will work but it's a battle of mental fortitude.
>Shut off the water, buy yourself bottled and don't offer her anything.

If you want her gone you have to make your apartment unlivable. Where are you legally for being able to kick her out. If you answered this earlier link me the post.
>>
>>744130421

also where is she getting the money for food. If it's you then go fuck yourself you actually want her to stay.
>>
>>744131034
I tried to rile you up but I take it all back now anon. You've got a level head about all this and I'm sure you'll prevail.

Godspeed /b/ro. Hope that bitch leaves quicker than I think she will.
>>
>>744123985
You sound like you have ADD/ADHD and a case of being a whiny little bitch.

>my passion is musical
>can't read music

>masturbation has made me unable to enjoy life
>not fapping has made me depressed further
>>
>>744131152
Food stamps dildobreath. Try to keep up.
>>
>>744130587
If she's not your average narcissist then she's a little harder to nail but you still got it eventually. Deep down she is still seeking approval. Deep down she wants to be recognized as pretty and nice and smart and flower smelling and you can't forget how nice her smile looks in this light man. She's just another human, uncomfortable in her own skin even if she plays out off well. If you don't bag this one though don't get disappointed. Try try again anon. It'll suck. Sometimes it won't stop suckling for years at a time in the most unlucky cases. Just keep going like a organic robot who's only purpose is to go through things that are hard.
>>
>>744129297

You are my hero. I wanted to do this with minecraft.

My kid is fucking addicted to roblox
>>
>>744120372
I'm sorry bro :(
>>
>>744131052
I actually do give her rides to the grocery and to another place that allows me to hold something over her. But those are the only 2 times I give her rides anymore and they both benefit me more than her.

Idk anything about cell jammers, any links?

The electricity thong would definitely kill her, but it's a double edged sword because it would fuck me over a lot of I don't have my phone charged after work. I do a lot of side jobs and I only have a cell phone now.

Wager is almost pointless though. This scandalous bitch refuses to drink water and only showers like once a week. It literally wouldn't affect her at all.
>>
>Have a well paying job
>A beautiful wife of 3 years
>Less than 5k left on mortgage for first home
>Just had our first child
>2 brand new cars
Life gets better /b/ros
>>
>>744131544
Im almost in that robot state right now i just do things because i have to without a real motive or objetive, hope everything goes the way i want but im too pesimistic. Thank you bro i apreciate it.
>>
>>744131052
I'm not anywhere in trying to get her out legally. It starts with a $400 piece of paper so I have just been being a terrible person to try to get her to leave.
>>
>>744132220
The words we're all hoping to read.

It pays off.

It paid off for somebody and eventually that somebody can be me.
>>
>>744131435
I can smell b8 when it's around mate but it's definitely something I've considered and thought my way around carefully lol.
>>
File: 1504317084507.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1504317084507.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Sue ur friend for money n 360
Sell them cars bruh then n take some time away from ur parents
Make living in that apartment a living hell for ur ex I mean friends over all the time
Start fucking girls in common areas be messy and stop paying her shit and remove tv/computers and from living room get a separate fridge of u have
Also don't acknowledge her at all
>>
>>744132299
Yeah man pessimism is not good for anything. You might rationalize it as the most logical answer. I have a problem with trying to see everything logically myself. But from someone whose made it far in life just kinda floating along. Nothing about life is logical.

Like ugly dudes end up with hot girls. Dumb asses create awesome inventions. The most unsound financial person wins the lottery. Life is complete RNG. Just fucking roll the dice. It'll eventually work out, when it doesn't your xp is up that much more.
>>
>>744133074
Fuck you are right, shame i wont be able to tell you what happens, hope you can solve your own problems if you have any dude i really do. Thanks for helping a complete random guy over the internet
>>
>>744132950
Already doing all that man, she just doesn't care.

I had people over constantly even before we were split.

I have been bringing girls over and rubbing it in her face since day one cause that would make me leave immediately.

She has her own laptop that she watches library dvds on 24/7.

She strictly drinks Diet Mtn Dew and she keeps it next to her bed so it doesn't matter if it's in a fridge.

All the other food she makes is pretty damn good and she's living in my house so after working all day I wanna eat it.

That pisses her off too but I don't care cause its my fridge and my microwave and my oven she made it on lol.
>>
>>744120372
holy shit dude that sucks pretty fucking bad im sorry man.
>>
>>744133569
I wish I could help more brother I really do but I just literally feel like I fell into everything. Like I got lucky so I can't really tell other people to just get lucky lol. The more you try though the more chances at luck you get!
>>
>>744120372
What type of people have you surrounded yourself with? I think these people are obviously bad, but you need to consider why you let them in your life in the first place. My advice is hire somebody to break the elbows of your "friend" that sucker punched you and get a restraining order against the ex. Next only surround yourself with genuine people that care about you, make money less of your personality.
>>
>>744133859
Having luck is a great thing tho i cant say i dont have some since my life is atleast way better than the average people here, i just seem to be unlucky with women but i will roll hoping to get that sweet 20
>>
>>744134298

Your life is fucking garbage, you don't even have the balls to cut contacts
>>
>>744124043
>financially successful
>pay only 300 dollars for a fucking apartment
>somehow don't buy a house with that money
OP I pay fucking 2k in rent every month, I call fucking bullshit.
>>
>>744133589
Then just pay that 400 and evict her but try to finesse ur way into her panties one last time before kicking her out
>>
>>744134238
Yeah its mainly because of time. You're Jay around the same people so long you drag them with you as you go up. Dude that was my bestie I'd known for a long ass time but after he suckered me I realized it was completely one sided.

My parents were poor but worked really hard as I grew up and I really trusted and respected them. Especially my step dad because he didn't even have his ged and was a plant manager over a big factory in our town. My ex I met my 6th grade year and we were friends through middle and HS.

I truly loved and trusted all these people to the fullest. I never once even consisted how I'd feel if they betrayed me and then I got it all in 2017.

It was a moment of realization.
>>
>>744134760
Im saving for my own home, already inherited 30 acres of undeveloped hilly land. Not good for anything other than planting a house on brother. I appreciate your concern but as I said earlier I've been exceptionally lucky in life and I only have God or some RNG to thank for it.
>>
>>744134849
So you're not going to teach him a lesson? You're not as much of a winner as you suggested. Break that elbow of his and he will reconsider ever throwing a sucker punch again.
>>
File: 1495683556119.jpg (21KB, 502x460px) Image search: [Google]
1495683556119.jpg
21KB, 502x460px
>>744121145
Dont fuck her, she will try to get preganant.

Buy spiders as pets or some shit like that, rats maybe.
Try to pretend the apartment is haunted.
>>
File: 1503097692721.jpg (48KB, 649x701px) Image search: [Google]
1503097692721.jpg
48KB, 649x701px
>>744124043
So move next door? There has to be a place nearby with a similar floorplan with a similar price that you can move to?

Or you can man the fuck up and talk to a real lawyer and figure out how to evict her ass? Jesus fuck, you're such a weak faggot I don't even know why I'm replying to this. You are getting absolutely owned by some 4/10 spoiled cunt. Might as well cut your balls off and give them to her in a formaldehyde jar.

Fucking hell, dude, your ancestors hunted mammoths with nothing but pointy sticks. Grow a fucking pair. Fuck.
>>
>>744134835
Dude I never stop trying to finesse. Since she decided she didn't want it it's almost made it more enticing. She'll still let me split the seal occasionally but it's usually right before she needs a ride or wants something or some kind of stupid bullshit lol.

I'm eventually gonna bite the bullet on the $400 though because it looks like my last resort to a normal life.
>>
Op is a giant pussy
Don't let women own you
Always get revenge that outdoes the injustice taken upon you. Break your friends elbow and hand with a hired goon, evict the ex after giving her a lifelong disease.

Own this world with the most ruthlessness you can.

If you feel guilt or shame, take a Xanax or something. Feelings are for the weak.
>>
>>744135189
Yeah not even gonna consider retribution. I wasnt even hurt that he concussed me. I've been in fights with other people. I've been knocked out. I've been suckered.

I used to do a bunch of drunk boxing because that's what all the other guys were doing at the parties.

The physical parts were negligible. I moved on pretty much immediately. I've lost a fight before and I own that shit.

I didn't expect him to flake on his debts and the shit I lent him as a friend. Even Afterward I had enough respect to think he'd return my shit.

The fact he didn't shows he's not worth trying to rekindle. He's gone to me now.
>>
>>744135910
I feel no shame or guilt. I only feel pride. I have too much pride in myself to resort to revenge or any of that other lower level bs. I'm above that. I am physically larger than any of the people who broke my trust, I'm financially more well off than anyone who broke my trust. I'm more goal oriented and driven than anyone who broke my trust.

I have no desire to get even when I'm already above them.

I let them out of my life. It was all my choices anon. I hope you can see it how I do.
>>
>>744135910
I do agree that feeling are for the weak though you had a point with that!
>>
>>744136158
All that brain damage you've received through your years of concussions is clouding your judgment.

Every time you got knocked out you got permanent brain damage, you realize this, right? Get a brain scan.

You cannot be saved. You will continue this cycle of misery because you are incapable of change.
>>
File: 321.jpg (87KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
87KB, 800x800px
>>744120372

Here's how to get your life back in track Anon.

Step 1: Get rid of the bitch
>Find a new "roomate". Preferably a creepy man with a history of sexual assault against women.
>Keep tons of alcohol at home, tells him that he's open to it.
Hopefully he'll get drunk and rape her. Either he rapes her, or he makes her uncomfortable to the point where she leaves.

Tip: Find easier roommates by offering low rent.

Step 2:
File an assault charge against your "best friend" out of pettiness. Fuck up his criminal record.

Step 3:
Fuck your parents and their shitty opinions. Let em repo the car and cop your own shit. Nobody can tell you what to do with that if you pay your own bills.

Side question: What do you do for a living OP?
>>
>>744134238
I really wish I could make money less of my personality but I don't really focus on money. I talk about how much I work and what I'm always doing. Why I never have much time and why I'm always putting people off. It always comes down to money. I can't go out because I work weekdays. I can't hangout ager work because I have side jobs. I can't hangout on the weekends because I am trying to get rested or I have other side jobs to do if it's summer.

Winter slows things down but I feel like I'm constantly ribbing 24/7 the summer months and it leads to a bunch of cash.

Unfortunately cash is the only part other people wanna hear about, not the work.
>>
>>744136506
I see where you're coming from on the whole "I'm better than them" aspect, but if someone physically crosses me they are going to be crushed. You need to set a precedent that exudes your self worth beyond being a moralfag pacifist. Also you should feel shame that you have enabled these degenerates and that they got the best of you.

Forgiveness is for losers. Be ruthless and take pride in that.
>>
>>744137271
I think you undervalue your time. Get a personal life and work less. I don't have much else to say to you other than work less get in jacked shape and stop letting lesser beings take advantage of you. Maybe if you work less you will have a personality more interesting than your moderate income which you are so proud of.

Goodnight.
>>
>>744137161
This may actually be a gold mine anon.

I definitely know some really fucking creepy older men. I'm sure one of them needs a cheap place to stay.

I appreciate the concern about the friend but I don't do any law shit. If it was someone else I'd just fought them but it's too personal with him. Like I literally watched his mom beat him and stupid shit over the course of our lives and I don't even have the want to hurt him. I just hope he keeps needing help the rest of his life and he gets on FB and checks out my new house I paid for our my me car any of that shit. Success is the best revenge in my book.

Yea it's gonna be hard but I'm basically to the point that I'm going to completely alienate myself from that side of my family. They're nothing but toxic, constantly needing help and always having some excuses.

I'm a warehouse manager at an important factory in our town. I got here from years of work and help from my stepdad knowing the owner of the whole operation. He helped me get noticed but I've been here for 8 years now and I have a name for myself. I'm reliable and I'm wanting more and my GM definitely knows it. I'm making 24/hr with only 2 years in college and no degree. Pretty fucking lucky.
>>
>>744137846
I'm just trying to work now and retire early. I watched my grandpa and real father work physical labor jobs till they're old and feeble. That's not what I want for my life. I wanna work my heart out while I'm young and I have. I have more self reliance and opportunity than anyone of my peers in my area. I do feel like I could possibly be better someday with a college degree and a new city to work in but my current situation is too good to leave.

Eventually I'm sure something will shake me up and maybe then I'll have time to work on socializing more than a couple nights every couple weeks.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-27-10-52-36.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-27-10-52-36.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-08-15-44-39.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-08-15-44-39.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-08-15-45-20.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-08-15-45-20.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>744120372
So you're a retard?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-27-10-51-32.png (895KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-27-10-51-32.png
895KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>744120372
Subal todo lo que tengan al v o l a del mexithread
/r/da2b8a1g
>>
>>744139222
Basically
>>
>>744139385
Me no comprende Español amigo, englaise por favour
>>
>>744120372
I honestly can't say my shit is as bad as your shit has recently become.
Best things I can think of would be to see if you can break your lease and move, especially if you know she can't cover the rent on her own but if you're willing to spend the $400 then you can have her forcibly removed and change the locks which should give you a little bit of satisfaction
Shame about the bitch with the sucker punch but unless you're going to press charges from the excessive amount he pounded on you after, put that down to the cost of doing business unless you know some other way you can screw with his life-make an anonymous but serious complaint at his work, make his gf or wife suspicious somehow etc.
As for the cars, I'm guessing you don't need 2 so get yourself something under your own name since the default is under your parents name and let them take the car.
On the upside, it can only get better from here.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-27-10-53-33.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-27-10-53-33.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>744120372
> Pay the $400 and evict her retard.
> Fap in front of her.
> Let the two cars get repoed, and never take loans from stepfather again.

Sounds like your luck is beginning your run out champ. Best man up, and take life as it is.
>>
>>744120372
You truely are a complete faggot OP

Your life is a breeze
>>
>>744139672
I appreciate the words of confidence anon. It is mainly above the physical aspects of everything and just the mental aspect of having so much trust broken in such a short period of time. It like fucks with my world view. It makes me question people and things that I know I wouldn't have 2 years ago. It's so unsettling to feel isolated in your own head when you do nothing but spread love and help whoever needs it.

Generally any person not close to me, who I only trust as a stranger. They never screw me over. Literally has never happened once.

Yet anyone who I let get close even after years and years of trust just throw it away.

Like the results of my life don't make sense to my brain. Nothing correlates. People who you don't know and don't trust shouldn't have a reason to look out for your wellbeing. People you've looked out for shouldn't fuck you over because you helped them when they needed it.

Life just doesn't make sense and it really fucking blows.
>>
>>744125699
Wait, you're still fucking her from time to time? You need to stop OP, if she wants to start something to fuck up the process of getting her out, that's how she'll do it.
No matter what, don't fuck her again. Find literally anything else to stick it in until she's out of your house.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-27-10-53-27.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-27-10-53-27.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>744126411
You lend somebody something and never see them again, consider it a good investment.
>>
File: 3662530-thumb-300xauto-3182469.jpg (23KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
3662530-thumb-300xauto-3182469.jpg
23KB, 300x297px
Just rape her. She'll either get uncomfotable and move out on her own or else you will get back together. It is a win-win there is literally no downside to it.
>>
>>744122152
What's your BA in?
>>
>>744140377
Eh yeah she's kinda got me there cause as much as a huge fucking cunt she is she's still pretty attractive and she's there every night when I'm home and achy. She's known me forever so she already knows what parts of me are hurting and what my problems are at work. She knows what she can wear that I find sexy because we picked it out together. She's soft and smooth and it's always hot but shes got like a coolness to her skin. Like she's got my dick in a voice called her vagina and I don't really wanna let that go when I'm stressed from everything else in the day. But if I have a day off and I'm not tired or horny I can really just see what a deceptive leach she is and it kills me.

She also only puts out randomly so I'm right in the middle of a dry spell then here comes the damn soft skinned wench.
>>
>>744140290
The shitty truth of it is ppl are generally awful and it's good that you've had things go well for you so far and it's a shame you've had to find out how much ppl suck all at once.
If it's cost effective to you to get rid of that bunny boiler then do that first, things will seem less shit once that daily hassle is gone. Keep on keepin on, us /b/ros have got you.
>>
>>744140902
Sorry big dawg too much of a moral fag. I get kinda turned on about knowing she's fucked me a lot but won't right now but I know if I forced it she'd like it.

But if I really thought I was doing it to someone who obviously didn't want it I'd be limp dicked in a second flat.
>>
>>744141011
Stop. Fucking. The. Crazy. Girl.
She. Will. Cry. Raep.
>>
>financially successful
>can't afford to buy a car or evict his ex
Stop feeding her? How is she buying food if she doesn't have a job? This sounds like bullshit op. Stop paying for her phone, stop buying her food and cook for yourself, put a fucking lock on the fridge if you have to. Or, yknow, pay the $400 hotshot.
>>
>>744141319
I wish she doesn't cry she just gets mad. She's like a man with her emotions or something. She is not the typical crybaby female. It ducks because if she was she would have probably left after the first night of obnoxious sex with someone who isn't her.

She just carried on like life was normal, even made coffee for us in the morning.
>>
>>744141658
But if you keep fucking her, when you try to get her evicted she'll tell the cops that come to drag her and her shit out that you're still fucking and it's a domestic, or she will definitely tell them you're beating/raping her.
The fact that you've even fucked her recently will make it hard enough. Stop fucking her, beaverdam/cockblock anything she tries to bring home and get the eviction underway asap. If you keep relying on her when you're in a dry spell, she'll be there FOREVER. Don't stick your dick in crazy, no exceptions.
If you get rid of her, you can fuck whenever and whoever you wont and you won't have to worry about dry spells in the first place.
>>
>>744141541
I just honestly expected her to be a normal person eventually man. I've literally been on the verge of sadistic and she won't leave. I probably will pay the $400 eventually.

She has her own food card for food, her mother pays her phone bill, and I don't wanna put holes in my nice ass Fridgedair man. I appreciate the advise though brother.
>>
Need a very weird bit of advice.
>Be me a really affectionate person, if you're a friend I will hug you anytime I see you
>Anytime I develop feelings for someone I completely break that, can't get anywhere near them.
>Brain literally shuts down at any form of physical contact and kind of absentmindedly move away from them.
>Can talk fine though
I feel like this kind of totally has fucked my chances with the last two girls I fell for, mostly I'm worried they get the impression that I actually dislike them. Especially since I know they see how I interact with friends. Am I overthinking this?
>>
>>744141978
I've got cameras in my bed room and livingroom/hallway so I pretty much always have evidence I'm not raping her. If anything I have recorded calls saying she'll claim false rape charges on me from before I had cameras installed.

I stuck my dick in crazy then tried to master it but failed.
>>
>>744122420
Idk man it seems like you just want a reason not to leave her because that's a pretty bad excuse to stay
>>
>>744142010
Well, shit. Op I have never heard of a situation like this and I hope you get it figured out, you don't need some girl leeching off of your success. One thing I will add, and be called a cuck for, is that it's not necessarily bad to take care of your woman? Have you asked her to get even a part time job? As long as she's putting out, cooking and cleaning, and not fucking other dudes, my gf can do whatever the fuck she wants. Best of luck to you.
>>744142117
You're overthinking it 1000%. Anytime you develop feelings for a female friend, go for it. Make a move. If things get awkward and you stop talking, it's better than always wondering what if.
>>
>>744120372
All I see are complaints due to how retarded you are.

- Unless the person living with you had a lease, they are considered a month-to-month month tenant and a simple eviction notice can solve that. Sure, it might cost $400 up front, but since you're so financially well off that shouldn't be a problem. Likewise, you can sue to recoup your court and legal fees.

The fact she's still with you nearly a year later means you haven't even tried.

- If "friend" assaulted you and you didn't call the cops, again, that's on you for being stupid. If you have proof like a text that says he owes you money / has items of yours, small claims court solves that easily. Again, can also go after court costs.

- You haven't purchased any vehicles, your step dad has. Man up and purchase a car on your own.

TL: DR; Grow a pair.
>>
>>744122602
she has a tumblr called fat sloth or lazy slot, she legit has some kind or autism or retardation tho
>>
>>744142425
So you have met multiple people that would take absolute disrespect from someone day in and day out, then make that person a meal, and possibly fuck them later?

I was just really under the impression people like that didn't exist and I could eventually save the $400. I'm probably gonna do it eventually though. I just wanted to hit her limits. Figured it would be cheaper but I'm wrong.
>>
>>744142117
In a word: yes. Maybe if you can talk to them then explain yourself to them. Let them know you think of them more then just a friend. If they are worth it they will work with you.
>>
>>744120372
>stop assisting family
>problems solved
>plant drugs around ex gfs room
>place drugs in her food
>call police report possible drug abuse by roommate
>search finds drugs
>piss/blood test proves drugs in system

I guess I see how these issues aren't easily solved.
>>
>>744142497
Yea really she doesn't even need to work. I make enough alone to provide above and beyond what we need. I want a partner who's equally driven though. She's just got a terrible attitude anymore. She wasn't always like this. She used to be really cool and fun. She had a friend murdered like 5 years ago and she's just changed since. Tryed to stick it out and I just can't anymore. She's not even trying herself. She has no goals and doesn't wanna do anything other than eat and sleep. I want a gf who will actually participate in LIFE. Like I barely have a life outside working. When I have downtime I'd like to let loose not argue about going out.
>>
>>744142580
You're missing the point anon. I mentioned I was lucky enough to be financially successful because I do have the possibly to solve my problems with money.

Money can't fix the trust issues all this shit caused.

I could care less about my buddy cuncussing me, couldn't care that he kept my Xbox. It sucks, don't get me wrong but it's literally a few days wages at most.

I'm worried about the 14 years of friendship and trust, that shit genuinely hurts when it's gone. I had respect and thought better of a person who proved me wrong.

My parents I honestly thought would never ever screw me over. Never possibly imagined they would pull anything over on me and they did. After 29 years of trust.

My gf I've had for 7 years and have known since the 8th grade. We have been such good friends I thought with time everything would eventually be fixed.

But it hasn't fixed anything. It's gotten worse. So bad I'm cheating on her in front of her face and she doesn't care.

That fucking hurts too. If it was reversed I'd be tore up.
>>
>>744120372
You are the common element of every experience you have.

Your best friend assaulted you and possibly gave you (more) brain damage? Your best friend was trash.

You live above a tattoo shop which is great cause your friends work there? Sounds like your place is trash and your friends are trash.

Your parents fuck you over that way? They are trash too.

You are drinking to deal with your problems now? What a trash thing to do. You are moaning about your live in con artist ex gf cockblocking you? She's trash and you are pathetic and she was trash before she became an ex too.

With so many sad trashy aspects of your life, it's easy to conclude that you must be trash as well.

Time for SOBER self evaluation friend.
>>
>>744120372
>not realizing your parents only birthed you into this miserable existence so they could have someone wipe their ass when they're 90, and have someone to scam and take their anger out on
you're fucking retarded, no one on this gay earth contains even an ounce of decency.
>>
Info? Who is she? Moar? Videos?
>>
>>744142306
>I've got cameras in my bed room and livingroom/hallway
I hope to fuck she doesn't know about them otherwise that's going to be a whole other pile of problems when eviction time comes...
>so I pretty much always have evidence I'm not raping her. If anything I have recorded calls saying she'll claim false rape charges on me from before I had cameras installed.
Wait, she's already threatened this and you're still fucking her? True, you'll have more ammo in a "he said/she said" situation but you can't un-ring the rape bell-if she ever admits it didn't happen then she's in just as much trouble so she'll double down every time. Also, since you're still fucking at home, you have no proof that you didn't do it somewhere else.
>I stuck my dick in crazy then tried to master it but failed.
That's why it's called "crazy". Honestly OP, your story is showing more than a couple of places where you did yourself as much harm as she has. The other stuff about the cars and your friend are unfortunate but as for the bunny boiler, you made your bed and know you should stop fucking her in it.
>>
>>744144014
I refuse to believe it anon. I've met some truly amazing individuals through charity and activism. These people were only there to help, no ulterior motive. No secret agenda. Just people helping people because they can and they want to. I'm insanely lucky enough to have those people as mentors as a child and it's steered me very well. There are more decent people than you could ever imagine my friend.
>>
>>744143146
90% of women lack ambition. They don't need it. You can find yourself a girl who's motivated and ambitious, but it's a needle in a haystack. I hope you find her though.
>>
>>744143858
sounds like your best friend's fucking your x
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.