[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything around the house or I could easily buy at Wal-Mart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 3

File: 20170826_001651.jpg (393KB, 1616x1212px) Image search: [Google]
20170826_001651.jpg
393KB, 1616x1212px
Is there anything around the house or I could easily buy at Wal-Mart that would give me an easy painless death? I can't afford an exit bag and don't have the guts to do a jig on the end of a noose. Pic related I don't want pity or people pretending to care. I just want out
>>
helium canister + gas mask
>>
>>744108909

Gee, haven't seen this thread more than a hundred times this past week.
>>
>>744109164

Where exactly can I find a gas mask
>>
>>744109249
I don't know, I don't live in the US
>>
>>744109187

Sorry dude I'm not trying to shit on your board. I thought maybe including my pic would show my sincerity
>>
>>744108909
Why die? I'm not pretending to care, just wondering if ur situation is worse than mine.
>>
>>744108909
If this is you in the pic, then i know who you are and you should definitely kill yourself in any way possible
>>
>>744109164
just put your fucking mouth around the helium canister and let er rip
>>
>>744109496

Really? Who are you and how do we know each other? I've very seldom posted pics on here in the past. Are you from von or mt
>>
You may not want pity, but boy so you have mine. Fuck, you are ugly and pathetic.

But anyway, no, I don't really know how best you can get a painless death. Good luck, you deserve it.
>>
Keep smoking cigarettes, ezpz 30 year plan
>>
>>744109496
Who is he
>>
yea, its called living through your shitty retarded gay life and dying when your times comes
>>
>>744109475

I'm an overweight ugly virgin who doesn't have anything to offer and would just rather suffer myself not to live. I no longer govern my vision and all of my escapisms have been invalidated.
>>
>>744109720
He doesn't know, just trying to scare you
>>
>>744109249
well get one of those 1 way valve cpr masks, they have them at places like walmart i think.
>>
>>744109798

How about a less than a week plan
>>
>>744110069
You can fix being overweight.
You aren't that ugly and can fix some ugly parts about you.

You can fix both of these things and thus lose your virginity. If you kill yourself, that's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>744109999
mrquads i can choose when my time comes.
>>
>>744108909
With that clown haircut, i see why
>>
>>744108909
maybe a gun & day like a real man ?
or an-hero and you will be remembered for ever
follow the all mighty chris harper & elliot rodger footspets
>see i remember their names
>>
>>744110295

I will never have my vision back. I really just want an off ramp.
>>
>>744108909
If you don't want to suffer for a couple minutes you might not really want to die.
>>
>>744110386

I've been thinking about getting one but I have a lot of anxiety.
>>
>>744110481
Try and find some body that sells magic mushrooms. You'll really know what to do with your life afterwards
>>
>>744110481
Holy shit, big deal, lots of people have bad vision and water contacts or glasses, this is not elementary school anymore where bad eyesight is a tragedy
>>
>>744109524
NO
Helium it's liquid inside and very freeze, it cames out harsh
>>
yea but its gona be painful and very uncomfortable, just get a plastic bag, put it over your head, tighten it around your neck, and wait till you pass out, like i said its very uncomfortable so u really have to be legit insane to do it

or you can take a shit load of sleeping pills + some alcohol and then put a bag over your head
>>
>>744110643

I have ghosting vision, it was caused either by drugs or zzzquil, it's not getting better and 3 doctors haven't been able to help. It's debilitating
>>
>>744110932
Become daredevil.
>>
>>744108909
Timestamp or gtfo!
>>
>>744110332

It actually just grows this way
>>
>>744110069
Find a high building. Let gravity do what it does best.
>>
>>744111193

Okay give me a sec
>>
>>744111599

I live in a smaller town
>>
Wait till halloween, answer door when you see only little girls, answer with fully erect penis out while holding candy bowl next to it
???
profit
>>
>>744111818
Than travel a couple of miles.
>>
>>744112052
Then*
>>
>>744111691
Still no timestamp. Fucking waste of time
>>
believe me or not i dont give a fuck but im what you stupid americans would call "dark wizard" and i just put a death curse on you, expect death within 2 weeks, painful or not fast or slow i cant tell it all depends on the one's that cant be named decision, adios amigo hahahaha
>>
>>744112948
Jesus.. This is such a waste of minimal effort.
>>
File: 20170903_194310.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170903_194310.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>744112715
Not very good but
>>
Yo OP. I just attempted suicide literally two nights ago. Luckily for me, my wife and daughter stopped me. I have crippling depression and my wife comes from a broken home in which family emotion is unheard of, so I had literally no help with my mounting stress and depression.

I'm gonna work on it because seeing my daughter terrified at the thought of me dying shook me to my core.

Killing yourself probably isn't worth it. Based on what you've said in this thread, my advice is to
>collect disability
If your vision is bad enough to be debilitating, and experts can't help, you're probably eligible. Especially if you think it's related to an OTC medication like Zzzquil. A lawyer would jump at that if you could get medical proof.
>hit a gym
Losing weight is literally as simple as eating less and working out more. I lost thirty pounds from just hitting the gym three times a week and cutting portion sizes in half. Drink more water and less soda. If you crave sweet drinks, brew yourself a gallon of sweet tea. My recipe is 8 cups of tea, 8 cups of water, 1.5 cups sugar. It's around 75 calories per 2 cup glass (less than half of a similar sized soda). I keep it for when I need a sweet beverage.
>get out and do stuff
Even if it's just walk around a mall or a park or the beach. Getting out of your usual routine can work wonders for your mindset. Now, if you legitimately suffer from depression or something similar, seek help, but if you're just bummed about your situation, just go exploring, whether it's nature or your local cityscape.

From one to another, don't do it OP
>>
>>744108909
I got kicked out of my house after relapsing on booze after a 5 month rehab stint. I have my phone, laptop and that's it. I think like 80 cents of change in my pocket. Someone tell me how to kill myself please.
>>
>>744108909
Why is your cigarette light purple?
You magic?
>>
>>744114912
no
>>
>>744115259
oh okay, that settles that.
>>
>>744115182

Power magic
>>
>>744110932
try having IBS faggot then you will have a real reason to kill yourself
>>
Sleeping medication and a water tube. Don't take a fatal dose.

I'd recommend taking about 10 pills and then hitting up the lake to float out to the middle. Once you feel yourself dosing off, take a dip and float on your back until you doze off and inevitably inhale water & sink.
>>
>>744114732

Thanks for the nice scentiments
>>
>>744115719
Ibs sucks but it really ain't that bad dude. I mean i only get it these days if i drink a lot several days in a row. Maybe if you got shit to do it can suck, the lack of energy is bitch. But damm do those Pepermint capsules help, that and cannabis. You ain't tired those?
>>
>>744115719
Try being an alcoholic, I would rather have IBS than this shit.
>>
>>744108909
Why don't you live it out and die when you die? It's gonna happen anyway, shit i mean you might as well get hooked on drugs that shit makes more sense than kys'ing. Shit might even work out... I really don't get why ppl kys.
>>
>>744116291
Man have you even tired MDMA once? Shit is infinitely better than booze.
>>
>>744116440
Probably 20 times, yea. But alcohol has taken over my fucking life. It's bad.
>>
>>744116055
I wish. But i live in a shithole. We cant easily buy any of those things here.

>>744116291
yeah, because is easier to deal with a cronic condition than with an addiction
>>
All of you who are telling him to kys are fucking cowards and are just making yourself look pathetic as fuck. And OP, how about you just fix your shit and be proud of it? guarantee if you did that you will be happy
>>
>>744109999
Quads of wisdom
>>
>>744116524
Well if you have the will you'll find a way. Just remember total sobriety is bullshit, as someone who was addicted to numerous substances, i eventually found balance. I did try tha sober life for a month and it was fine for 3 weeks then i got really bored and jittery. Though alcohol is a bitch casuse the withdrawal can kill.
>>
I have depersonalization, which is literally one of the worst mental conditions out there but I am not gonna die like a fucking pussy and every day I suffer, is a victory because I hold on.
>>
Just close all the doors and stuff Shirts or some shit in the cracks, let the helium out of the tank.
>>
>>744117111
Exactly, you have the correct attitude. Trips of truth.
>>
File: IMG_4740.jpg (83KB, 618x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4740.jpg
83KB, 618x615px
Saying suicide is pathetic and cowardly is funny when the people saying it are too cowardly to even attempt.
>>
>>744108909
So sad. Pussy footing through your oh so hard life and cant even bother to put 2 shits worth of effort into offing yourself.

We all know you aren't going to do it. If you wanted to do it you would have done it. How bout you go outside for a few minutes and get some water to drink.
>>
>>744109249
Cpap mask are the best. Cpap is those mask people with sleep apnea have to wear.
>>
>>744109524
>>744110667
This wont work when you pass out
You will drop the helium and wake up when youstart breathing air again.
>>
>>744111818
Water tower, cliff, cell tower or antennas
>>
Planning to die but can't afford an exit bag? Put it on a credit card or use your savings or something and buy it. Not like it will matter.
>>
Isn't shooting oneself painless?
>>
>>744108909
Get a replica gun and do death by cop.
>>
>>744118578
Not painless
>>
>>744108909
Traintracks bro
Scotch and a snowbank
Jump in front of semi from overpass
>>
>>744108909
Death by cop. Or better yet attack the next fake ass gangster walking around like he's tough. Might lead to a new you or a fast death.
>>
>>744108909
Zip tie your hands and feet and drop into a body of water
>>
>>744108909
It would be nice if you could kill a few Antifa on your way out. But your a selfish pile anyways.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.